• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Day 4 in Vegas

Day 4 in Vegas

Day 4 Exploring Bondage

I was awakened from a heavy sleep brought on by all the previous days fun by your head on my chest and you playing with my soft dick.

"Well good morning. Its been quite awhile since I've been woke up like this" I said.

You turned your head and smiled.

"I hope you don't mind" you replied.

"Oh hell no." and pointing towards my cock that was starting to get hard, "I don't think he does either" and laughed.

Smiling, you reached up and kissed me softly on my lips.

"I can't believe how I have enjoyed your company these past few days. The new things you have taught me to enjoy. I would have never in a million years thought I would like having my ass fucked."

"Well it certainly has been my pleasure to spend all of my time with you lately. You have made a fantasy of mine come true beyond my wildest dreams. You are so beautiful and your body drives me wild. But your willingness to let me do the things we have done intrigues me" I replied.

"Can I tell your something?" you asked

"Of course. I'm very interested in what you have to say" I replied.

"I think maybe in the back of my mind, I have always wanted to be more adventurous but my husband was satisfied with a very plain sex life. Don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but I have seen and read about all kinds of things that he would never do."

"I can understand that. I'm just an adventurous guy and really like exploring. I especially love anal, but you already figured that out" I said laughing.

"Yes you do, you perv." you said with a big grin. "Is there any thing else you have wanted to try with your partners? You inquired.

"Nothing really that we haven't done. I really enjoyed filming us and your response to seeing your beautiful ass getting fucked. That was beyond words to watch and hear your expressions" I answered.

"Have you ever wanted to tie someone up and have your way with them?" you asked blushinly.

"I guess I really haven't thought about it. Is that something you want to try?" I asked. "You don't think that's weird do you?" you asked.

"No, it sounds kind of fun. Do you want to tie me up or me tie you up?" I asked.

Your eyes brightened up and you said, "I have this weird desire to be dominated by you. I would love to be tied up and let you have your way with me."

My cock reached full erection when you said that.

"I think he likes the idea too" you laughed.

"OK. Isn't there some kind of ground rules or safe word we're supposed to use in case it gets to intense and you want me to stop?" I inquired.

"I think you're right. Lets use Vegas as our safe word." you said.

"OK, so let's go find an adult store to by some restraints, because I don't have any in my box of toys." I said.

You raised your head off my chest and your beautiful nipples were hard as a rock. You got out of bed and I watched your naked body as I stroked my cock lightly. You bent over facing away from me exposing your pussy lips and asshole. I let out a soft moan.

"You like what you see, huh?" you grinned.

"You know what the sexy ass does to me." I replied.

"I do, and I am dripping wet just thinking about what you are going to do to it today." you said as you rubbed your fingers thru your pussy lips and brought them up to your mouth and licked them off.

"Oh fuuuuck." I groaned. "You know how to turn me on."

"And I love doing it too." you said as you pulled up your thong.

We got dressed and called room service for breakfast and then sat down and started looking thru the phone book for adult stores. There were so many to choose from we picked on with a full-page ad that advertised they specialized in soft bondage toys.

Breakfast came and we couldn't eat fast enough. We were both excited about our shopping spree.

We decided on the place called Kinky Pink Box. As we drove the shop, you reached over and stroked my cock over my pants.

I smiled and said "I think you're kind of excited about this" and laughed. "I am very excited. I can't believe that I can still be this horny after 3 days of getting my eyes fucked out. It's fucking amazing" you replied with a big smile. Your eyes twinkled. I loved the enthusiasm in your voice.

We pulled into the shops parking lot and jumped out of the car in eager anticipation. We got to the door and you kind of hesitated.

"Your not changing your mind are you?" I asked.

"No, but it's just, I've never been in this kind of store. I have bought toys but always at a friend's house who had those Naughty Parties."

"No worries, everybody that will be in here is looking for the same things."

You smiled and I opened the door for you. Their was a woman at the counter about 25 years old and she smiled and asked if we were looking for anything in particular.

"We want some sexy restraints." you said blushing.

She smiled and said "Follow me."

She took us over the part of the wall that contained ropes, silk scarves, handcuffs, blind folds and just about anything a couple would need to tie each other up. I said "Pick what you think will be fun for us."

You picked out some furry hand cuffs and couple long silk scarves. I couple ropes and a blind fold.

"That should do for restraints. Do you have any kind of paddles?" you asked as your face turned red.

The woman smiled and said "Don't be embarrassed. You two are consenting adults. Come this way." she said as she walked to the other side of the room.

Their was all kinds of things to use. You picked out a horse crop with a softer end and a black and blue suede flogger. I must have had a very surprised look on my face.

You asked "Is this too much?"

I grinned and replied "No, just amazed and kind of excited."

"Oh good." you sighed. "That's enough, lets go back to our room"

As you turned to go I let you go first. Nobody was watching so I smacked your ass hard and you jumped and squealed just a little. You looked back at me.

"I'm just getting myself in the mood." I laughed

You stopped and stuck your ass out at me and said "It will be requiring a lot more attention later." and stuck your tongue out at me and walked to the counter.

We paid for the items and the woman just smiled at you and said "I hope you have a great time, because just looking at your man here, I know he will."

I agreed and smiled and told her thanks for helping us old folks feel young again.

I drove back to our room with a raging hard on. I looked at you and said "I can't believe how much you turn me on. I have never fucked this much in so few days in my life. What is your secret?"

"I was going to say the same thing." you replied. "The timing in our life is just right I think."

I smiled as we pulled into the hotel and handed the keys to the valet. We walked to the front desk and I asked for some champagne to be brought to our room. The desk clerk looked the bag you were carrying with the sex stores name and logo on it and just smiled and said "Yes sir. Enjoy your afternoon."

I put my arm around you and looked at you with lust in my eyes and replied "How could I not?"

We got up to the room and decided to wait for the champagne so we wouldn't be bothered in the middle of something. It didn't take but 5 minutes and room service showed up with it. I shut the door and you were already taking your clothes off.

I stood there just watching you get naked.

"I am the fucking luckiest guy in the world" I whistled.

You looked at me with that same lusty look I gave you at the front desk and replied "I love that you feel that way because you make me feel like the sexiest woman in the world."

I opened the bottle and it made that popping noise.

I said "That's the same sound your tight ass makes when I pull my cock out."

We both laughed and I poured us both a glass.

"Lets watch the movie we made" you said.

I turned the camera and TV on and went to lay on the bed with you and you said "You get your clothes off too."

"Sounds like a plan to me" I said as I stripped down. When I got to my shorts my cock was straining to get out and you looked at me and licked your lips. I took them off and my cock was sticking straight out, hard as hell. "He looks like he knows whats in store for him" I said.

"Mmmmhmmm" you moaned.

I laid on the bed next to you and grabbed the remote and pushed play on the camera.

We watched as you were sucking my hard cock on the TV. You reached over and started stroking my cock. You made this sexy purring noise as you watched and stroked my cock. Then we came to the part where you straddled me facing me and reached back and guided my cock into your tight ass. We both made a sexy groaning noise watching as you slid that tight asshole down my hard cock until you were sitting on it completely buried in your ass.

I looked at you as you watched in amazement. You had started rubbing your clit with your other hand.

"Do you like watching yourself being ass fucked?" I asked.

"Oh my gawd, that is so fucking hot. You are right, my ass looks amazing with that beautiful hard cock of yours having your way with me. Feel how wet I am from watching this" you said.

I reached over and felt your pussy. It was literally almost running out of you. I stuck 3 fingers in your wet pussy and then licked your juice off of them. "You have the sweetest tasting pussy. I need to get that pussy juice all over my face." I said.

I got off the bed and looked at you. "Are you ready to get tied up and fucked senseless?" I asked.

You just looked at me, smiled and said "I'm yours, do whatever you want to me."

I got out the silk scarves and had you lay on your back. I tied your legs to the bed post. Then I used the ropes to tie your hands to the head rest. You were totally spread wide. Your pussy was gleaming and ready to be fucked. Your tits looked engorged and your nipples were standing straight up. Your areolas were hard and bumpy too. I took the blindfold and put it on.

You started to complain but I said "You have to wear this. Its what I want."

You nodded in agreement. I told you I would video it so you could watch it later, but for now you were my sex slave. You whimpered a little but had a sexy evil smile on your lips.

I took the flog out and gently flogged your tits. You jumped a little but didn't complain. I walked over to the box of toys I had and brought back a vibrator and lube. I got between your legs and leaned over and sucked your nipples hard. You sucked in a little breath and shivered a little. I kissed my way down your belly and stopped at the top of your pussy. I kissed and nibbled the inside of your thighs not touching your clit. You were trying to wiggle to get me to lick and suck on your clit, but I wanted to tease you. I continued down completely ignoring your dripping wet cunt, licking your legs and biting very softly. You weren't saying anything just breathing real hard. I worked my way back up to your pussy and finally licked your lips and you groaned. I reached up and sucked your clit into my mouth and stuck two fingers in your cunt. You made the sexiest sound in the world when I did that. I took my fingers out and put them on your asshole and rubbed it. I don't think I would have needed the lube because your asshole was dripping wet from your pussy juice leaking down onto the bed.

I gently eased two fingers into your hot tight ass and slid them all the way as far as I could. You just groaned "Oh gawd, that feels so fucking good."

I said "You will enjoy the next part then."

I lubed up the vibrator and turned it on . I know you could hear it buzz and I could almost feel the anticipation in your body. I stuck it up against your asshole and applied a little pressure. It was about the size of my cock so I knew you could handle it. As I applied more pressure it popped in and you sucked in a big gulp of air. I didn't stop, but kept slowly pushing it in your ass. I got it all the way in and stopped and just let the vibrations work on you. You were breathing real heavy. I watched as your tits would heave a little with every breath.

I leaned down and sucked your clit back in my mouth and you immediately started cumming. You were pulling against the ropes and your legs were trying to buck but you were tied tight.

You started groaning "Oh fuck, Oh fuck...unghh, shit that feels so fucking gooooood! Suck my clit!" I stopped sucking but started rubbing it so I could watch your face contort and your mouth open and moan. I needed to fuck you so bad.

I put my cock at the entrance of your cunt and just slammed it in your wet cunt. Your head popped up and you screamed "Fuck me, Fuck me hard. Oh shit shit shit."

I could feel the vibrator in your ass rubbing against my cock as I stroked in and out of you. I could tell you wanted to grab me and pull me into you but I just kept fucking you.

You started to cum again and I could feel your pussy tighten up and milk my cock. I didn't know how long I could last. You were bucking and shivering as you came. I felt the cum start to boil up in my loins so I pulled out and jumped up by your face and stuck my cock against your lips and you opened your mouth just as a started shooting cum. I pushed my cock in your mouth and blew a huge load down your throat almost gagging you. I pulled the blindfold off and we just stared at each other with the most lustful looks. You licked the cum off your lips the best you could and I took my fingers and wiped up what was on your face and put my fingers in your mouth and you licked them clean.

"Holy fucking shit that was hot" I said.

"You are terrible for teasing my pussy like that." and laughed. "But that was fucking hot. That vibrator in my ass and you fucking my pussy made me feel so full. I came so hard too."

"I'm not done with that beautiful ass of yours" I said.

"You should at least pull that vibrator out of my ass for now" you laughingly said.

I had forgotten about it in the heat of the moment. I reached down and slowly slid it out most of the way and then slid it back in real fast causing you to suck in air.

"Fuck that feels good" you moaned.

I slid it out all the way and you almost had a sad look on your face.

"The next thing going in your hot tight ass is going to be my hard cock" I said.

You looked at me and gave me this lusty look. "Mmmm, I can't wait. That vibrator felt good but its nothing like that hard cock of yours."

I untied you and you looked kind of sad.

I said "Don't worry, its just and intermission so we can drink some of our champagne."

You smiled and got up and we drank about three glasses a piece. You reached over and grabbed my cock and started rubbing it. You leaned over and put it in your mouth and started sucking it.

"Mmmm, must mean your ready to go again" I said.

You just sucked harder. I reached over and smacked your ass and said "Ok, I'm ready to make you my butt slut."

You pulled your mouth off my cock and we got up. I motioned you over to the side of the bed.

"Lay down and let me see your feet. I'm going to tie them together." I told you.

You laid down and I tied your feet together.

"Now get down on your knees on the floor and put your hands behind your back."

You did that and I got the hand cuffs out and handcuffed your hands behind your back. I got two pillows and helped put one under your knees and one in front of you.

"Now I'm going to help you lean your head down on the pillow in front of you." I explained.

You looked at me and asked "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

I laughed and said "No, but like you, I've read and saw some porn with bondage."

I helped you lean your head down and looked at how you were positioned. Your ass was at a perfect angle with your pussy lips pouting out between your legs. You beautiful tits were dangling down.

I told you "We are definitely going to take a couple of pics and video this. You are so fucking hot"

I got the camera and took several pictures and then set up the video camera. I walked over and got a different vibrator. This one was a little bigger than the first. I showed it to you and your eyes got big.

"You're not going to stick that in my ass are you?" you asked.

I laughed and said "You have a safe word if you can't handle anything."

You didn't say anything. I grabbed the crop and smacked your ass and you jumped and giggled. So I smacked you harder. You really jumped and said "Whoa! That was a good one."

I turned on the vibrator and let you hear it buzz. You swallowed hard and didn't say a word. I lubed it up and put it against your asshole and you kind of shivered. I pushed a little and then slid it down to your still wet cunt and pushed it in slow. I heard you moan "Oh fuck that's big, ughhhh." I pushed it all the way in slowly and then started fucking you with it. Your legs started shaking a quivering. You just kept moaning.

I got on my knees and started licking your little rosebud and you just sighed and moaned "Oh I love when you lick my ass."

I licked and tongued fucked your ass for a couple of minutes but my cock needed to be buried in your ass. It was so hard it hurt. I needed your ass to squeeze it and bring me some relief.

I put some lube on your asshole and my fingers and started finger fucking your ass while fucking your pussy with the dildo. You really started getting into it so I pulled my fingers out and lubed my cock and positioned it right against your asshole and just slid it right in. You gasped and then just went "Nnnghhh, ughh, nnghhh...ooooooh, Fuck that feels good."

I just started fucking that tight ass. It felt so hot and tight, your ass squeezed my cock real tight. I leaned down and grabbed your nipples and pulled on them hard.

You moaned "Harder, harder"

I didn't know whether you meant pull your nipples harder or fuck your ass harder so I did both.

You started to try to push up against my cock slamming into your ass like you wanted it deeper. I left your nipples go and reached around you and started rubbing your clit. You were getting fucked in your pussy with the vibrator and my cock buried in your ass and your clit being rubbed and you just lost it.

"Oh my fucking gawd, fuck me, fuck me, oh shit. Nngggh, Oh fuck oh fuck." Your were trembling and I thought your were going to fall so I just pushed you down and started fucking you in that prone position. Driving into your ass, feeling those ass cheeks hit my thighs. I reached down and pulled your head back with your hair and fucked you as hard and fast as I could and you kept cumming.

I yelled "I'm going to fill your ass with hot cum!"

You said "Do it, do it. Fill my tight little ass with cum. I want to feel your cum shoot into my ass!"

When you said that I just lost it and started shooting ropes of cum into you. We both were exhausted as I slowly leaned on top of you and kissed your neck, my cock still buried in your tight ass. I slowly stroked in and out a few times not wanting to pull out.

You just laid there moaning softly "That feels so good"

I finally pulled out and took the huge vibrator out of your pussy. I undid the handcuffs and untied your feet and helped you up.

I said "You didn't even have to use your safe word."

"Oh hell no. That was so fucking erotic. I loved every thing you did to me. I can't believe we are acting like young kids. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be having this much fun in Vegas. Thank you so much." you said as you reached you mouth up to mind and kissed me.

I said "You know, If I die tonight, I'll die a very very happy man." . You looked at me and said "You better not die. My ass is just getting used to being appreciated. And I love it!"

I suggested we go take a hot shower together and wash all the cum off of us and then get a good nights sleep.

"I'll sleep good tonight" you said as we walked to the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Day 4 in Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds