• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Daydream?

Daydream?

Straight from the shower her warm body was begging for release. A smile passes her lips as she thinks of the lotion she had placed back in the shower. Wishing longingly, it was used as it had been before, but closing her eyes and reliving the full anal insertion of her own fist.

Nowhere near the knee buckling pleasure brought by the love of her life. But a new level reached that pushed back the over whelming ache that nagged at her.

Lack of physical attention had become so distracting, the long workouts, the visual stimulation brought on by raw porn, the vibrator... nothing crashed the wave completely. Only taking the edge off.

Creaming her skin from head to toe, slowing at her swollen clit, pinching it hard bringing a slow thrill from her knees to her throat. Feeling the pressure rise in her abdomen, the ache in her back... her whole body as tight as an elastic band strung to fly.

The door to the bedroom closed, almost, towel still wrapped on her head, eyes closed, music blaring in her ears, she bends over the end of the bed. Reaching for her trusty vibrator, thrusting her tight ass in the air, writhing against the strong thumping of the machine. Caressing her body, scratching into the flesh of her ass. Pulling cheeks apart imagining him standing behind her. His hand would be wrapping strongly in her hair pulling her to him, his Rod purple with need of its own release. The tease with the tip dipping into her dripping cunt, only a shallow dip. Pulling back, a controlled slightly deeper dip, making her crazy with need. Slow gentle thrusts, slowly deeper each time. Finally slamming deep causing the first ripple of release.

Now with his full length dripping with her juices he pulls fully out and slams into her ass. Pleasure growls from her lips, vibrator ground hard against her clit. Images dancing in her brain.

As she imagines him reaching down moving her leg up onto the bed, easing his hand into her dripping hole, grabbing his own Rod in her ass, his back arched, lost in his own pleasure. He uses his hand in her hair to set the thrust into him. So deep in both her holes, her brain is crashing in waves of pleasure. Her first squirt of release comes.

Electricity running from her fingers, ankles and nose crashing to her core in an explosion of pleasure. Her limbs shaking begging for full release. Driving hard against the vibrator, knowing it won't be a full release but hoping desperately for some of the edge to be taken off.

Her head flops forward, relaxing against the still vibrating machine, ass still thrust in the air. Eyes slammed shut, music still blaring, she feels a gentle touch, fluttering from her neck, gently working down to her ass. Roughly, 2 fingers are shoved into her cunt, she freezes, keeping her eyes closed hoping it is not her over working imagination.

She pushes her ass up arching her back, an invitation. It is accepted.

He plays her body like tightly strung instrument. Timing rough deep with slow, gentle strokes bringing waves of response. Rolling one explosion into another. Every so often freezing, making her smile as she knows he is pushing back his release, extending their pleasure, riding his own wave. How she so adores being the instrument that brings him that pleasure.

Still keeping her eyes closed, frozen in time in place afraid if she opens her eyes he will vanish.

The slow stroke starts the engine again, another strong pull of the hair, and the deep thrust that quickly brings her back to her peak. Riding this incredible wave, waiting for the crash.

The reality of his true and total possession of her soul comes crashing in on her, there is nothing she wouldn't do, or endure for this man. Tears stream down her face, it's all she ever wanted and she is no longer sure it is there. Her body responds to his last deep thrust, feeling him empty his seed deep in her ass. The wave crashes, her mind blows apart and then she slowly drifts back to reality.

Slowly, gently his hand is removed causing a whimper and profound sense of emptiness. Then her ass too is empty. She freezes, and tightens up as he rims her hole and gently slowly inserts a large plug. She feels a gentle kiss on her ass, and he is gone.

She is afraid to open her eyes, when she finally does, she gently reaches to feel if the plug is real. Did it really happen? It is there in all its glory? Her whole-body smiles.

She will do what needs to be done.

She cleans up, dresses, and walks out into the living room. All is normal, when she sees him, he is making a sandwich. 'How was your nap?' He says.

'Electric ' she says with a smile, his eyes flash, and it melts her. She squeezes on the still inserted plug.

He half smiles, and says 'odd way to describe a nap.'

She hides behind her hair, 'how's, life altering?'

'Is that better?'

'hmmm, mine was... wet' he flashes her another smile, packs up the sandwich and heads for the door 'see you later'.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Daydream?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds