• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Daydreams Pt. 02

Daydreams Pt. 02

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Check out my bio & contact info, as I'd love to hear from you ;)

*****

Sam felt like a nervous kid on the first day of school. Her stomach was uneasy; her mouth had trouble retaining any moisture. She was completely unglued, but at the same time she loved this feeling. The feeling of something so new, something so exciting, and something so incredibly satisfying.

She felt butterflies in her stomach, remembering the bartender's offer:

"I'll be off at five tomorrow. I'd love for you to stop in and let me buy you a drink," Eve said with a wink.

Sam took a deep breath, parked her car, and looked in the rear view mirror. She took a moment to examine her reflection. She smoothed out misplaced strands of her hair with jittery fingertips, noticed her blue eyes were sparkling wildly, and whispered to herself, "You're crazy, Sam Kirkpatrick."

With that, she got out of her car and walked toward the lounge where Eve worked. The wooden door was big and heavy to Sam's pull. Once inside she felt a tad less nervous, like the hard work was behind her - having found the courage to take Eve up on her offer to share a drink together.

She proceeded slowly down the center of the lounge, taking in the decor that she had not been able to see the night before with all the people mingling about.

Sam dug through her purse to pull out her cellphone. She noted it was 5 o' clock. She quickly tossed her cell back into her bag and gradually walked further into the lounge. She was clearly waiting to be greeted by Eve, but that never occurred.

She glanced toward the bar located at the far end of the lounge. Her heart was palpitating at the thought of seeing Eve again. Instead of the long dark haired beauty that appeared in her daydreams, she saw some young guy resembling a blond Adam Levine tending bar.

Sam's heart begun to race even faster and it wasn't in a good way. Sam let out a soft frustrated sigh. 'No Eve in sight.'

Sam glanced around nervously and wondered suddenly if perhaps the timing was bad after all. Her mind cast several doubts that started to swirl in her brain like a Ninja blender set at the highest level.

'Eve did say 5, didn't she?'

'Maybe she was simply engaging in flirty bartender banter?'

'What the hell am I doing here?'

Sam started to feel silly and a bit out of place, standing alone in the big, airy lounge. Last night the place seemed rather small with the crowds of people packed inside like sardines. Now, clearly a slow day for business, she felt extremely conscious.

'Should I ask for Eve?' Sam thought to herself.

'Or simply turn on my designer heels and sprint back out the door.'

Just then she heard that already familiar sexy voice loom down, "You're not thinking of leaving are you? You just arrived."

Sam's head whipped from side to side, scanning the room but she couldn't see Eve.

Then she heard a soft, "Look up."

Sam tilted her head upwards only for her eyes to be met with the warm, brown eyes of Eve who had her elbows casually leaning on the second story railing, looking down at her. Both women shared a slow, warm smile in the fading sunlight that filtered through the lounge's windows.

"Sorry," Eve said somewhat sheepishly. "It's force of habit for me in here to gaze and examine before offering any words," Eve said slyly with a grin.

"Oh reeeally," replied Sam, a little playfully. "Now I have been reduced to an exhibit of sorts?"

"I would never say 'reduced' but you are indeed a work of art standing there in a pool of late afternoon sunlight, Sam."

Sam instantly felt her cheeks grow warm and hoped Eve could not see the blush caused by the compliment. Her voice locked on her and refused to cooperate. She couldn't have spoken even if her brain had figured out what to reply with. She simply beamed back up at Eve. The exchange seemed to last an eternity before both women became slightly uncomfortable in such a sweet, albeit slightly awkward, moment.

Eve made her way down the staircase but just as she reached the main floor of the lounge, an employee came out of the back office door to summon the bartender.

"Sorry again." Sam noticed the obvious frustration in Eve's expression. "Give me a few minutes?"

Sam nodded her head and watched Eve disappear into the office. Sam took a seat at the bar. She was offered a drink by the guy working the bar but declined. Not because she wasn't in need, a little liquid courage could really ease her nerves but more because she was still hopeful for Eve's offer.

Sam smiled as she looked down in her lap at this thought. 'How silly is this?' she mused under her breath, knowing that it was maybe wrong not to take a drink, as who knew how long Eve was going to take. But the greater instinct prevailed, and she knew she didn't want to screw anything up in this otherwise perfect day, even if the current stake was a silly beverage.

After a moment or two, Sam rose and walked around the lounge area. It was starkly yet tastefully decorated. There wasn't much to look at really, so she created small circles in the room floor. Sam knew that it was for her slight nervousness; she was better off pacing versus sitting down.

After about five more minutes had passed, she heard the sexy clicking of Eve's heels approaching around the corner. Sam ran her fingers through her hair and straightened out her blouse in anticipation of seeing Eve. She wanted to look perfect, at least she wanted Eve to see her as such.

"I am so sorry that took a bit longer than I had hoped," Eve announced, as she walked into the room. She continued walking right up to Sam, they were almost as physically close as they had been before her co-worker disrupted.

"No worries, this is your workplace after all," Sam replied.

And then another moment of comfortable silence, as they both simply smiled at each other.

"So how about that drink I promised?" asked Eve.

Sam replied with a simple, "Sounds wonderful."

"Just let me grab my keys," said Eve casually as she walked behind the bar to retrieve her purse.

Sam was left somewhat confused. She had just assumed that they were staying at the lounge but a part of her loved that they were now going to be leaving for somewhere together.

Just then Eve popped back around the bar and with her beautiful smile invited Sam to follow her out the back.

****

Eve guided them toward her car. Sam's butterflies were still swirling around at full speed, as Eve opened the door for her. "Thanks." Sam slid easily into her leather passenger seat and shyly smiled as Eve closed the door.

They really hadn't spoken much on the short drive; Sam was too busy just watching Eve manipulate the road. There was something very sexy in her focus, in her somewhat impatience of red lights and other drivers.

Eve slid effortlessly between gears, as Sam once again was so taken with the grace and movements of her hands and fingers. They were strong and well manicured. Nothing over the top. No nail color, no French manicure. Just simple, sexy and understated.

Sam was so entranced by Eve's hands that she didn't notice the car had stopped and the bartender was looking at her. "So are you going to share?"

"Share what?" Sam anxiously gulped.

Eve let out a soft laugh. "I asked what you were so busy thinking about?"

Before Sam knew it, she blurted out, "Your hands."

The response definitely caught Eve off guard. "Reeeally?" Eve had responded in the same playful way Sam had back at the lounge.

"I...you see...oh God..." Sam was desperate to explain one of her many quirks. She loved to study people's hands. Words failed Sam, as her mind raced. 'Screw Fifty Shades of Grey! My face is probably turning fifty shades of red!'

Eve, as always, made her feel comfortable. "I don't know about you, Sam but I could definitely use that drink right about now."

When Sam nodded in agreement, Eve turned off the ignition. As she got out of the car, the sexy bartender teased, "Then we can continue this conversation about my hands."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Daydreams Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 588 milliseconds