• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Days End

Days End

You see I have met someone that makes me feel unlike any other. He has me doing and thinking about things that I never thought I would. Leaving behind my conventional thinking and moving toward a brand new world. Exploring and departing from my traditional way of surveying how life and love should be.

We met on the internet. We were chat buddies who became so much more. Our lives were changed and intertwined forever with a simple hello on the instant messenger. Hard for me to believe as this is not the ‘traditional’ way to meet someone. How could a man capture my heart and soul and not live within the same state. This was the first sign of breaking away from all that I knew as normal.

Our conversations over the past several months have lead to his divulging his inner most fantasies to me. I have enjoyed all that he has told me. Listened intently as he has expressed his desires, his dreams, his fantasies. The second sign of me leaving behind all that I have grown to know as expected.

I can feel myself becoming his and his alone. …for him to direct. …for him to have his way with. The third sign of my values fading into a dark abyss. His explanations for embarking on this adventurous voyage of eroticism have only enticed and intrigued me. My final step to leaving behind all that I knew to be wholesome.

I consider myself to be a strong woman of color. A woman who has survived the deaths of her parents as a teen, two failed marriages, being date raped by a man I once called friend and cheating the odds when a car crashed through my bedroom window and pinned me to what should have been my death bed for three and half hours. I have overcome so much adversity and yet had not found a man to call King.

…my search has ended. I have learned to surrender all my will to a man that treats me like his Queen. A man that puts my needs first and helps me to understand what my needs are. A man that takes the time to listen and observe. A man that feels my pain is rare.

What do I do with such a man, I ask myself? Let him get away for I will not relinquish my pride. Let him walk out because I fear that I will lose myself if I submit to his wishes?

I can’t lose him I think. My breath is his breath. My thoughts are his thoughts. My wants are his wants. My needs are his needs. My heart is his heart. I AM his submissive. I never thought I would say the word and allow the full meaning of the word to penetrate my mind, body and soul. I have with this man. Simply put, he has me thinking and doing things that I would never do. Below is an example of how I enjoy pleasing him. How I enjoy teasing him. How I enjoy submitting to him…

I called him one day from my office, because I ached to hear his voice. I had thought about him all day and wanted to hear him cum. I could feel myself slipping into another world as I pushed away from my desk and headed to the conference room to use the phone.

I closed the door behind me. Sat at the table and dialed. He answered and I could feel the heat rising within me. My sole purpose in calling you was to hear your moans of ecstasy. I wanted to know that I had pleased you. I wanted to surprise you with my new found boldness as the sound of you climaxing echoed in my ear. My words and your imagination had brought you to this sublime moment. Our call ended, but not before you gave me specific instructions. I was to remove my thong and place it in my purse. I was to leave the office and attend a meeting with no panties on and then I was to come home.

To show you how much I have evolved into your submissive, I paid attention to every detail after I hung up the phone with you. I wanted you to be able to share in my newfound freedom. I wanted you to revel in your submissive’s obedience. I knew my actions today would blaze the trail for our future together. I had to share them with you…so I wrote upon my return home:

Daddy,

I wanted to share with you the end of my day today...

Ummmm hearing you cum and having phone sex with you in the conference room at work today was such a turn on...and what a way to end my day! I could taste you and feel you. I was so hot by the time we were finished....

Then you asked me to remove my thong and I did. I stood up hoping that someone might see me from a window in the building across the street. I hiked up my skirt and slithered out of my red satin thong. My pussy was damp from listening to you on the phone and the excitement of the moment.

After we hung up, I placed my thong in my purse and turned off my computer to leave for the day. I was very aroused. I walked to the elevator feeling very sneaky. Once the elevator arrived I went down one floor to the walkway and crossed over to the other building. As I got to the hallway with the second set of elevators that would take me down to the street, two men were getting on the elevator as well. They held the door for me as I stepped in. One was white and one was black.

I walked to the back of the elevator and one stood on one side the other on the other side. The black guy kept looking at me. I could tell that he thought I was pretty, but I was wondering if he knew I did not have on any panties. I kept thinking about what you would do and what you would think. When we got to their floor, the black guy looked back at me one more time and I smiled at him and said goodnight. Why did the little devil in my want to say, "I don't have on any panties." But I didn't....

I walked out the building onto the street. As I was leaving one of my co-workers was leaving too. We wound up standing out side and talking for several minutes. But I did not tell her I had removed my panties at your command. The warm air was caressing my pussy. I tried to stay focused on our conversation as the excitement consumed in my womanhood. We talked for about ten minutes before we said good night for the evening. By then I was dripping with desire.

I walked to the parking garage -- free and wet. I reached the elevator to take me up to my car and a tall white man got on the elevator with me. We had a little bit of a conversation --nothing earth shattering --but he wanted to talk. I could feel that he was drawn to me, but for what reason I did not know. We reached his floor and we exchanged pleasantries as he left the elevator and made his way to his car.

I reached my floor and my car. I had a big ass grin on my face as I hiked up my skirt a bit to allow the warm air to surround my wet twat. The feeling of freedom and exhilaration consumed my every movement. I imagined that the warm air that encircled my pussy was your tongue. My juices were ready to flow, but I knew I had one more stop to make. I must contain myself and enjoy the entire experience.

I drove to my meeting with my skirt hiked up (just the tops of my thighs showing). Had the windows down. I remember the feeling of wanting someone to see me. …wanting someone to take notice. I arrived at my meeting and as I got out of my car the mild breeze once again touched my spot.

I sat in the meeting for about an hour and a half, listening to the discussions taking place. I found it hard to concentrate and I just wanted to leave. I wanted to share with you that I had done all you requested. I wanted your approval.

In the meeting I sat next to a man who kept admiring me. His eyes were staring at my breasts and he was very helpful with any information that I had missed. I thought to myself, I wonder if he knows that I have removed my panties. Can he sense that something is different about me? Does he know that I have no panties on as my King has ordered?

Driving home I wondered on how I could share with you all that I had done and experienced. I knew in an instant once I arrived at my door. I began to write and share with you the end of my day. It was so invigorating!

Thank you...Daddy!!!!

I quickly drafted this note and e-mailed it to my King. He needed to know right away about the end of my day. In my wildest dreams I never could have imagined the reward my King gave me for doing his bidding. See his words below:

I loved hearing about the end of your day. I got a DAMN good hard-on reading about you meeting men in the elevators without your panties on.

It really excites me to no end when I hear that you followed my request. That turns me on! I love the risqué side in you that has now revealed itself. The side of you that has been suppressed for many years, that is now peeking it's head out to see what is going on..

Thank You Sweety (Daddy's Little Bad Sweet Girl)

Daddy

My day was ended…

Douggie Williams©

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Days End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds