• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dead End And Unexpected

Dead End And Unexpected

This is a fantasy. Do not actually do this in real life. Ever! (Unless it's a consensual roleplay between two adults.)

I was cutting across the store looking for the bathroom when I saw her. She was short, and dressed in a thin tube top and shorts. She walked ahead of me through the panties and thongs, fingering the laciest, smallest thongs ahead of me before moving on, forward, deeper into the clothing stacks. Her heavy breasts unsupported and swaying and jiggling erotically with each step she took. I wonder what she's wearing now, her pants and thin and tight, but I can't see any panty lines.

The light grew dim as she turned into a blind isle, black leather jackets surrounded us, the smell of leather crawled into my brain and exploded as my cock ached with hardness. I don't know when I decided to fuck her, no, rape her, but when she reached the end of the row, and lifted a jacket from the hanger I struck. Three fast steps covered the distance, and one hand snaked out and clapped over her mouth as the other wrapped around and grabbed her by her cunt and lifted her bodily off her feet.

She screamed and struggled as I threw her down on the ground, driving the wind from her lungs, and then I fell on her, wrestling with her, she spit in my face and I kissed her, she tried to bite me, and I slapped her hard. She froze and looked at me, her hand cradling the rising welt on her cheek. I stood above her and stripped slowly, shucking my pants off and stroking my dick once before she recovered from her shock and tried to scrabble away. I laughed, and grabbed her, fighting with her again, enjoying feeling her try to push me away as I lift her legs up and hook them over my shoulders. My hard dick is pressed against her fabric-covered pussy, weeping precome into the rough cotton seam dipping into her cunt. I shudder in pleasure at the look she gives me -- she knows. She knows she defeated, pinned on her back, her fragile cunt protected just by the strength of the fabric, and nothing else.

I growl into her ear hoarsely, "I'm going to masturbate first, take the edge off. Then you're all mine." A sob breaks past her lips, but she fights even harder, as I dry hump her crotch, grinding my cock into her harder and harder as her legs beat a useless tattoo on my back. She spits on me, screams for help, screams curses, and I softly kiss her forehead and grind my dick into her harder, my both hands needed to keep her arms pin as she struggles hard against me. As she squirms, her thin top slides down slowly as she struggles, but defiantly hangs on above her nipples as I cum quickly, like I knew I would.

I rock back and groan, each shot like a whipcrack to my mind, each spurt heavy with unleashed semen. She's dappled with cum from her cunt to her hairline. She freezes again, and I take my time to lick my seed off her, running my tongue over her erect cloth covered nipple, nibbling on it for a moment before licking the last few shots away from her face, tasting her sweat. I clamp a hand over her nose and kiss her, her mouth opens after a moment and I shovel the cum inside before she can resist. I move to clap her hand over her mouth, but she smiles lustily and swallows.

I sneer at her, disappointed, "Get used to that taste; you're going to taste it often. I'm sure I can call some guys once I'm finished. We're going to have a party, in your honor. Too bad you're the party favor too..."

I reach back and fumble with my discarded pants for a second until I find it; her eyes go wide as the knife opens with a loud click in the sudden silence. I let the knife slide lightly across her skin, the point scraping along across her forehead, down the line of her nose, and over her lips.

Her tongue flicks out, licking the underside as I press it into her mouth. She nurses the blade, sucking on it like a whore while her eyes stay wide with fear and confusion. I pull the knife out slowly, and she releases it reluctantly her head following it upwards until she couldn't reach it anymore. I slide the edge down the center of her chest, until the blade rests against her top. Her eyes close, and her head tilts back, refusing to watch as I cut the top from her, but I stop, and wait.

A minute passes, and her eyes open again in confusion, and with a jerk, the blade cuts through the thin top. She gasps as her breasts flop out, released. I bend down to suck on a nipple and then rock back, to gently guide the knife under the crotch of her pants and panties. I let the cold blade rest against the confined lips of her pussy for a moment before I rip the knife away, slicing through cotton like it was paper. I rock forward to lick a nipple and my rejuvenated dick rests against something hot, and very very wet. I smile at her as she blushes.

I toss the knife away and pick her up, pulling the discarded leather jacket under her. I growl into her ear, emboldened, "Such a wet cunt for someone that doesn't want to be raped, mmm? Maybe you like it, mmm? Stroking your sloppy wet cunt late at night, dreaming of being treated like a bitch, a whore, a cunt to get other men off. Maybe you tried to get your husband to do it to you, to treat you like you disserved to be treated, roughly, disrespectfully, like an object. Maybe you dreamed of being a whore, tied to a desk at work, letting all the men and women use your body for whatever they wanted. Going home reeking of cum, sweat, and lubricants. I bet when you put this outfit on, you knew today was the day your deepest darkest fantasy would be fulfilled by a complete stranger." She shakes her head, but her cunt leaks all the harder. "Too bad I don't have a condom, I usually keep one, just in case I have to use it, but I didn't think I'd be fucking some whore when I left the house. Who knows, I might knock you up. Wouldn't that be nice? A little rapebaby brewing in your violated cunt?" She shook her head again, but she grew wetter. "You know, you're right, I am a sick man, where's my manners? If you want me to stop, all you have to do is say the word. Please stop raping me. Okay?" She looked at me flinging death in her gaze. I grinned and waited, but slowly rubbing my cock in the slickness pouring from her sloppy fuckhole.

"Please..." she started, then blushed and looked away. "Please don't rape me."

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"Please don't rape me, sir!" she said rubbing her sopping cunt against me.

I collapsed on top of her and let go of her arms. They weakly fought against me as I lined my cock up and drove it home. She yelped and started panting as I fucked her hard and as fast, drilling her hips into the concrete floor. "You forgot one thing, honey." My hands go to her nipples, "You can't rape the willing." I hiss and clamp my fingers tight, twisting and pulling her nipples hard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dead End And Unexpected

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds