Dean and Marie Ch. 02

Dean said "I see that you like to have your ass played with as much as I had hoped and I plan to take care of that in some measure this evening." "Marie have you ever had anal sex before?"

Marie said "It was a long time ago and it was not an enjoyable experience for me at that time." If it is something that you want to try and you are willing to go slow with me I will try to do what pleases you."

"From what I can tell it is also something that would please you as well and we will only go as far and as fast as you are willing to go," came Deans reply. "But for now I have something to show you that I am sure will get your attention," as Dean slowly walked around to where Marie could see the leather paddle.

"Oh my God!!" You aren't going to beat me with that thing are you?" Marie said with a bit of concern.

"Beat, no spank yes," came Deans reply.

"Oh my God my ass is going to be black and blue after you use that thing on my poor ass." Marie said matter of factly.

Dean insured Marie that he would only give her what she could take and at any time she needed to take a break all she had to do was ask and he would be more than happy to give her one. Then Dean said, "With a small penalty of course."

"Penalty what penalty, we never talked about any penalties and you are so going to get it when it is my turn and you are bound up like a trussed up turkey."

With that Dean could not control himself and he began to laugh uncontrollably. Marie was not amused with his laughter in the least so Dean just simply smacked her on the ass with the leather paddle.

"What the hell was that for." Remarked Marie, with a bit of irritation in her voice.

"Because I could and you needed something to calm you down." Dean replied.

"Calm me down you were the one who was going through fits of laughter." Marie replied.

"That may very well be but I am the one with the paddle so it seemed like the thing to do at the time."

"Just you wait buster your turn is coming sooner than you think and I am so going to let you have it." Marie replied with a bit of laughter in her voice.

"Yah, Yah, Yah" Dean replied.

"Okay so what is this so called penalty that you just happened to mention?" Marie said with a bit of concern.

"Well that is the simple part. I am going to start paddling you in groups of ten and no you don't have to count these, you have called me sweetheart at least twenty times today so I don't expect any more." Dean said with a laugh. Marie did not say anything although you could tell that she wanted to but did not want any extra turns with the paddle. "During a set of ten or before I start another set of ten you can ask for a break." I will of course need something to keep myself occupied during the break so I have several butt plugs of varying sizes that I am going to place up your cute little pink asshole.

"You're going to what" Marie shrieked.

"Oh come on now I saw how you reacted when I placed my finger over your rosebud so I know that this is just posturing on your part." Dean added with a smirk.

"Well maybe that could be interesting but how big are these so called butt plugs?" Marie asked.

"You really are not in a position to argue the sizes of them at this point are you?" Dean said with a laugh. "I will tell you that they range from about the size of my little finger and go up from there." Dean told her calmly.

"Just how big is up for crying out loud." Replied Marie.

"You have nothing to worry about and I am not telling you how big they go to. You only have to know that I will not do more than you can take. If you get to a point where you need me to not go any larger just say yellow and I will not add any larger ones. I don't think you are going to have to worry about it anyway. I do not want to hurt you I only want to drive you crazy and make you have an orgasm that you will never forget." Dean told Marie trying to calm her down.

"It's time to begin so here are the first set of ten. "Dean told Marie as he began.

Slap "Oh"

Slap

Slap "Ah"

Slap "Oh"

Slap, Slap, Slap "Oh my God" Marie responded.

Slap, Slap, Slap "I am going to die" Marie groaned.

"Oh you are not going to die I have not even hit you very hard with it yet this is just the warmup." Dean told her.

"Warmup are you kidding me, my ass is going to be purple." Marie said with a bit of jest.

"Do you want a breather or are you ready for the next set?"

"No, I don't want a breather just go ahead and beat me." Marie said with a huff.

"Oh, Okay I was just going to spank you but if you want me to beat you I will get started right away." Dean said with a laugh.

"Don't even think about it buster." Marie said with a laugh.

Dean quickly gave Marie the next 10 in quick succession. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap to which Marie just took in a deep breath and said nothing. After a short pause Dean gave Marie another quick Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap and then Marie let out the deep breath she had taken in before he began.

"Okay, Okay, you win I need a breather." Marie replied.

"Just what I was hoping to hear," Replied Dean.

Dean moved over to his little bag of tricks and took out the smallest butt plug that he had and opened a tube of KY and spread it over the plug. Dean put a bit on his finger and then turned to Marie and placed his finger over her pink little opening and rubbed some lubricant over it. Marie just made a small "hmmm" as he did it. Dean pushed his finger into Marie very carefully and got her anus well lubricated and then slowly pushed the plug into her awaiting anus.

"That should hold you for a little bit. Now I am going to go get a beer and give you a few minutes and then we can start again." Dean said as he headed toward the fridge.

"By all means enjoy yourself, it's not like I am going anywhere." Marie retorted knowing she should have just kept her mouth shut as soon as she said it.

"Well for that little remark I have a little surprise for you a bit later and I hope you enjoy it." Dean said as he opened his can of beer.

Dean sat and drank about half the can and then walked up to Marie and checked her ass to see if she was indeed okay with what had happened so far. Noticing that she was just slightly pink even after the break he picked up the paddle and gave Marie 5 more slaps very quickly. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, which cause Marie to shriek and say "You left the butt plug in before you hit me with that thing."

"Oh I guess I forgot to mention that once they go in they stay in and if you accidentally push it out I replace it with the next size up." Dean replied with a smirk and then Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap came the paddle again.

Marie just took the paddle that time and did not say anything although the secretions from her pussy were now running down the inside of her thigh and she was wriggling her ass around much more than she had in the past. Dean gave her a couple of minutes and then Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap all in a row without any break whatsoever. Marie simply took the swats and said, "I am taking this better than I thought but I do need another breather if you don't mind."

Dean always happy to oblige went to the little bag of tricks and picked up a butt plug that was 2 sizes bigger than the last one. This one was about an Inch and quarter in diameter. He lubed it up and then started pulling the smaller butt plug out and pushing it back in several times. This did have an effect on Marie and she started to push back into the butt plug each time it was headed back into her. Dean noticed this and then pulled it out and placed the tip of the larger butt plug at her opening. Marie started to push back and Dean slowed her attempt by placing his hand on her back and simply said "wait."

Marie trusted Dean so she took his advice and let him slowly work the larger plug into her. Her hips swayed and she raised her ass up and down while Dean was putting the plug in. Dean noticed that the wetness of her pussy had increased and was running down her thigh much more than before. He knew that she was into what he was doing he just needed to take his time so that she enjoyed it as much as he did.

Marie remarked that this plug was much larger than the other one and she did not know if she could take any larger ones. Dean told her she would find out after she wanted another break or she said yellow. Marie wanted to try to please Dean just as much so she waited for the paddle to begin again. Soon enough you could hear Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap. Dean stopped and rubbed Marie's ass to see if she was doing okay and then began again with Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

Marie's ass was starting to turn much redder than it had previously and Dean knew that she would not be able to take much more for her first try. Dean started to rub Marie's ass again to comfort her and remove some of the sting a when Marie again asked for a break. Dean reached into the bag and pulled out a butt plug that was 1 ¾ inches in diameter hoping that she would be able to take this one since it was not much larger. He carefully lubed it up and then again began pulling the smaller plug from her ass and pushing it back in. Marie again started to push back against the plug each and every time he started to insert it.

Dean pulled the plug out and began to insert the next larger plug and Marie whined as it went into her ass. She did not call out her safe word she just let Dean slowly work the plug into her ass until it seated.

At this point Dean knew that he did not need to add any additional spanks to her already bright red bottom so he started to rub her pussy in nice even strokes. Once Marie was enjoying what he was doing Dean got down on his knees behind Marie and started to lick her pussy very slowly and evenly. He made sure not to touch her clit since he knew that would put her over the edge and he was not ready for that just yet. As Dean shoved his tongue into Marie's pussy he pulled the plug from Marie's ass and then slipped his tongue up to her anus and put his tongue in as far as it would go. While he was doing that his fingers went to her clit which made her come in a matter of seconds.

Marie turned to Dean and said "that was absolutely fantastic now get that prick of yours in my pussy right now mister."

Dean stood up quickly and removed his clothes and placed the head of his penis at Marie's already overheated pussy. He shoved in very slowly when Marie turned and said "I want you to fuck me now do it." Dean shoved his penis into her as hard as he could and continued to shove back and forth as fast as he could with Marie encouraging him all the way. "That's right get that prick in me, harder, harder, faster, faster."

It was not long and Marie said she was about to come again and Dean was just as ready as she was. When Dean felt Marie's pussy start to convulse against his prick he came right along with Marie.

After Dean had finished her carefully reached around Marie and unlatched the Velcro strips with his cock still in her. He slowly pulled himself free and Marie turned around to him and they lay on the floor in a lovers embrace. After a few minutes Dean got up and made a fire in the fire place and then curled up against Marie's back and held her tightly. He slowly rubbed her ass in small circles not knowing for sure if Marie was awake or not.

Marie finally said "That was absolutely the most exhilarating thing I have ever had."

"I was hoping you would like it and I have other things that I could have added but those can wait for another time." Dean remarked.

"Yes they can wait for another time because we have a whole week to spend together." Marie happily replied.

"Wow I have a whole week to use my bag of tricks, what more could a guy ask for?" Dean remarked.

"Well I don't know about you having a whole week to use your little bag of tricks." Marie said with a smirk.

"You just said we are here for a whole week didn't you." Dean asked.

"I sure did but I did not say you got to use your little bag of tricks the whole week. Tomorrow is my turn and I am using my little bag of tricks on you. If you thought what you did to me was something you haven't seen anything yet buster. I am going to own your ass." Marie said as she looked at him and laughed.

"Oh great you did plan this out didn't you and I suppose I won't be able to walk after tomorrow?" Dean said a bit concerned.

"Nope after tomorrow you will have to let me ride you cowgirl when we fuck cause your ass won't be able to do anything more than lay there." Marie told him as she laughed and turned over so Dean could spoon with her some more.

Dean just replied, "Such a beautiful woman and smart I am a lucky man."

*****

Stay tuned to Chapter 3 of Dean and Marie- Her Little Bag of Tricks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds