• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Deanna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Lying together on the floor of the elevator and coming back to her senses, she gets up and smacks him on his chest lightly ... "We better get up lover, before we get caught like this, and I doubt if either of us wants to explain why we are lying naked on the floor of the elevator."

"I agree", kissing her softly on her forehead and help her to dress before getting dressed himself, they feel the elevator start to move as he buttons up his shirt.

The doors opening on her floor, she sees Clarissa get out of the elevator next to theirs and calls her over to introduce Anton. "My, my Deanna, aren't we just positively glowing this morning" Clarissa smiles at Deanna, her all famous "I know what you've been doing" smile.

Feeling herself blush, Deanna says "Clarissa, this is Anton... Anton, my friend Clarissa". Taking Clarissa's hand gently, Anton smiles and shakes her hand "Pleased to meet you Clarissa".

Turning around at the entrance of the elevator, Anton looks back and sees Deanna's briefcase still in it and also notices something else and calls out to Deanna to come and take a look. "Um Deanna ... just look how busy the foyer is this morning". Leading her to the back of the elevator he lets her look through the clear glass wall, smiling as he sees her blushing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Deanna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds