• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 02

Dear Diary Ch. 02

Dear Diary,

I wish I could end my obsession with my master. It's not like I haven't had amazing sex before, but he consumes my thoughts frequently and often. All it takes is a text, an online conversation, even SLS messages and I'm aroused, my body electrified and instantly ready to fuck him, anywhere and any way.

One of my other lovers became jealous when he read my stories, complaining that I didn't write about our encounters. How do you explain that you've met someone who can change your very personality with only a glance or one single word?

When I go to parties or events, I am the social butterfly, flitting from one person to the next, enjoying conversation, drinks, and harmless flirting. My master sits back and observes everything, not missing anything that occurs during the evening. He's not someone I would notice outright, for I am completely in my element and comfortable in various surroundings. I can't sit still, not even for a moment, and bounce from person to person, room to room. At first I was afraid to go to swingers' events, fearing that I would be found out or I would recognize someone and it would be uncomfortable. Now? I relish the chance to meet new people, to form new friendships, to find new lovers.

At this particular hotel event, I was in my element; flirting, dancing, and talking with people I haven't seen in ages. I ruthlessly pursued a man I previously had sex with and wanted a repeat performance. Aggressively I touched and flirted with him fully aware I was very close to getting what I wanted. I told him I wanted to go to my room for a moment, but I would be back very soon and we could continue where we left off. He smiled and I waved goodbye for now.

I was so focused on getting back to my room that I wasn't paying attention to anyone as I walked to the elevator. I pushed the button for the fourth floor and moved towards the back of the elevator car, lost in my own thoughts. I heard a hand stop the closing doors and looked up to see who disturbed my thoughts. My master walked onto the elevator and pushed the lit 4th floor button. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open, for this was unexpected and unplanned.

The doors closed and he stepped closer to me, quickly closing the distance between us. I took a step back, I wanted time to think, to be able to reason, but he gave me no time for anything as he kissed me hard. My body eagerly submitted to him, molding itself to the contours of his body. His kiss was a brand, no tenderness, just ownership, reminding me that my role was to give and his to take. I moaned into his mouth and tried to pull him closer, but he pinned my hands against the car and continued to plunder my mouth. Vaguely, I heard the fourth floor chime and as the elevator doors opened, he released me so quickly that I stumbled.

"Walk," he whispered in my ear and then licked it. I wobbled on trembling legs towards my room. My thoughts were discombobulated and full of questions: Why was he here? Did he plan this? What will happen next? I continued walking towards my room fully aware of him behind me, not speaking, not giving any of his intentions away. With shaking hands, I opened the door to my room and stepped inside. He closed the door behind me with a soft click. I raised my eyes to his and felt my control and aggressiveness leave me. While he is quiet and reserved with others, with me he becomes controlling and relentless. With me, he is the alpha, the undisputed authority during sex. I become his slutty submissive, his to control and exploit.

He walks towards me, lusty intent deep within his eyes. Unnerved, I take a step backwards as he continues to pursue me, walking me towards the bed. When the bed halts my backwards progress, he pushes me backwards onto the bed, pinning my arms above my head. He nuzzles my neck and then nips it, while grinding his cock into my pelvis.

"Derrick..." I whisper, half plea, half benediction. I am unsure of what I want, but I know I want him to continue, to make me wild with lust, to make me feel so good.

"Tell me," he commands and I try to think what exactly he wants me to say. Then, I smile. Every time I write my sexual fantasies to him I tell him three things, "Use your words, hurt me so good, and make me cum."

"Hurt me so good," I whisper. He kisses me roughly and then releases my hands. I begin to take off my dress and shoes and watch as he quickly sheds his clothing. I sit down on the bed and wait for him to finish.

"Turn over, my slutty slave," he commands and I do.

He climbs on top of me and rubs his hard cock against my ass. We both moan at the contact, my hips moving backwards into his groin, both of us teasing the other. He kisses my neck, moving his lips slowly down my spine, nipping and kissing intermittingly. His lips touch my ass and he bites the skin there, while grabbing my ass with both hands. I hiss at the feel of his teeth on my sensitive skin and then moan when he licks the bite. He continues doing this for a bit, biting and then licking the bite. My body trembles underneath him, for he is delaying the inevitable, the action that we both love.

Suddenly, his hand smacks my right ass cheek hard, the sound loud in the silence. I moan my pleasure, feeling the sting turn from pain into exquisite pleasure. He spanks me hard, alternating cheeks and the intensity of smacks until I am writhing beneath him, begging for more. He picks up the pace of his smacks, each one coming faster and harder, until my body starts to shake. "Yes," he encourages, "Come for me, come for your master, just like that."

I shatter at his words, losing all thought, reason, and control. I scream my release into the pillow and feel my pussy squirt from his smacks. As I try to control my breathing while still shuddering periodically, he rubs my pussy from behind, inserting two of his fingers in my wet pussy.

"Are you wet enough for me to fuck you?" he asks me. I arch my hips up, too overwhelmed for words.

"I don't think so," he declares and turns me over on my back. He continues to play with my pussy with two fingers, watching me intently as I moan and shiver beneath him. He captures my nipple in his mouth and bites hard. My body arches and I know that this second orgasm will not be far behind. He torments my nipples with his bite as he plays with my pussy. I lose control of my body a second time as I cum hard, my pussy continuing to squirt all over his fingers. He enjoys being one of the few men who can make me squirt just about every time he makes me cum.

"I love making you cum," he rasps above me, letting me know we are thinking similar thoughts simultaneously.

"Taste," he commands and I open my mouth to suck on his fingers. I open my mouth wide, deep throating his fingers, the way I want to deep throat his delicious hard cock. He allows me to do this, stroking my hair as I do so. He takes his fingers out of my mouth and moves up my body so that his cock is level with my face. He knows he doesn't need to tell me anything, for I know what he wants.

I open my mouth and he thrusts into my warm mouth. This position is all about him, for I can't control the angle or the penetration into my mouth. He braces his hands against the wall to anchor himself. I close my eyes, feeling him pound my mouth hard, loving the way he loses control above me. He loves that I take him deep without gagging, without complaint, and receive pleasure from it. I love being the one to make him lose control, to have him feel like me, if only for a moment. Abruptly, he withdraws from my mouth and moves down my body. Rolling on a condom, he pushes my legs high over my head and enters me slowly, enjoying the sound of my wet pussy as he pushes deeper inside me. I claw at his back to hurry his progress, but he stops, waiting until I remember he prefers to set the pace, to draw out the pleasure, to torture me.

I close my eyes and abandon myself to the pleasure. Gently, he moves inside of me, only to withdraw completely and then enter me again. I whimper, knowing he is drawing out my pleasure, the anticipation. He wants me to wonder when he will start fucking me hard, and deep, the way we both like it.

"Master, please," I beg. I dig my nails into his back to try to increase his speed, to bring us both to the brink of ecstasy.

He moans at the feel of my nails, but takes my hands and pins them above my head. He intertwines our fingers together, while my legs rest on his shoulders. I opened my eyes to look at him above me when I felt him cease his thrusts inside of me.

"Such a naughty lil' kitten," he rasps. I try to move against his hold, but I can't.

"Please, fuck me," I beg. He ignores me and releases my hands and moves my legs off his chest. I open my mouth to protest, but he leans down and kisses me hard. He ends the kiss to tease and bite my nipples while rubbing his hard cock against my wet pussy.

"Please, please, please, please, Oh God, please" I pleaded, my words running together as I moaned at his torturous teasing.

"What does my lil' slave girl want?" he asks teasingly, as he pinches my nipple hard. Frustrated, I surprise him by rolling him onto his back and straddling him. Taking advantage of my position, I leaned down and sucked hard on the side of his neck. I moved down his body, stopping at his nipples. My lips curved against his skin, for turnabout is fair play in lust and submission.

I pinch his left nipple, as I bite his left hard, knowing he loves it when I tease his nipples. I slide my dripping wet pussy against his hard cock, slowly moving my hips up and down, drenching his cock with my juices. He allows me to tease him, groaning and shuddering beneath me. Heady with the power of driving him insane with lust, I snatch the condom off his dick and take him deep within his mouth, tasting and licking my juices off of him.

He arches off the bed. "Fuck, yes!" he exclaims. He uses my hair to hold my head the way he wants and fucks my mouth. I reveal in my newfound power and the taste of my juices all over his cock. Suddenly, he releases my hair and pulls me off of him only to push me hard onto my back. He holds my arms down with one hand, while the other rolls on the condom he grabbed off the bed. Pulling my legs apart wide, he slams into my pussy with one stroke.

"Fuck!" we both exclaim. We moved together, both of us ready to climax hard. His hands grip my hips hard, his nails digging into my skin. He leans in closer to my face and I grab his face to suck hard on his bottom lip, only to bite it moments later.

In response to my bite, he begins to fuck me harder, the sounds of his thrusts and his balls hitting my ass, reverberating in the room. Feeling the start of my orgasm, I wrap my hands around his arms and grip hard. It only takes two more hard strokes for my orgasm, and my muscles tighten around him. Feeling my pussy clamp down on him, my master groans and I can feel the tremors running throughout his body.

"Cum for me, baby," I whisper, "Cum for me, now."

I hear him groan above me before he climaxes, and I wrap my arms and legs around him, holding him close throughout his orgasm. He allows me to hold him for a bit, until he unwraps my limbs off his body so that he can get up off the bed. He bends over to grab my dress, bra, and thongs, which were crumbled in a heap at the foot of the bed.

"Get dressed," he says and throws my clothes at me. Confused, I sit up and look at him, refusing to move until he explains.

"You are going to go back to the party," he commanded and I pouted, not liking this decision at all.

"You are going to go back to the party," he repeated, leaning over me to place a finger on my lips. "You'll go back to dance, socialize, and have fun, but you'll report back to me all the naughty details of your evening."

"You'll be here?" I asked, slowly starting to dress.

"Yep" he responded. "And you better have exciting and lusty details for me or else I'm leaving." He grabbed my thongs from my hands and tossed them onto the bed. Annoyed, I looked at him and moved towards them, but he grabbed my face with his hands.

"You won't need them," he said and kissed me hard on the lips. He released me quickly and turned me around to swat me hard on my ass. "You might want to hurry, I won't wait all night for you to come back."

I stagger on unsteady legs to the door. I slip my shoes on my feet and look back at him standing behind me. I have no idea what exactly I'm going to do when I leave to go back to the party. But I know I want him again. And I'll do just about anything to get what I want.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 473 milliseconds