• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 03

Dear Diary Ch. 03

Author's Note: This story does not have any actual sex yet, although there is mutual masturbation as well as cunnilingus. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

I met this guy named Luke last night... he was SO cute. Really fun too, we met at the party and he just automatically started taking care of me, making sure that I always had a drink when I wanted it and talking to me... it was so easy too! I didn't know that it could be easy to talk to a guy.

When he was in the bathroom, this one really drunk guy started annoying me, trying to kiss me and paw at me, and it actually scared me a lot... but as soon as Luke got back and saw the situation he totally jumped in and saved me! Put his arm around me and told the other guy to back off of "his girl". I've never had a guy call me "his girl" before, and even though I know that Luke was just saying it to get the guy off me, it definitely sent a tingle up my spine!

I spent the whole party with him... and he asked if I wanted to meet up for dinner tonight! Dru says that makes it a date... but I don't know. He didn't call it a date. Still, I'm trying to look extra nice for it!

But that's still not even the best part about last night, the best part was that he walked me home, with his arm around me the whole way! And then when we got to my room, he stopped and talked to me for awhile... and then he kissed me good night! It was really soft and sweet... and then he deepened it and began to french me. The best kiss of my LIFE! I got all weak in the knees and tingly inside, it was a good thing he was holding me up!

We kissed for a little bit... and then he said goodnight! He didn't even try to get into my room... I was too shy to invite him. Didn't really have that much to drink... but I'm seeing him again tonight. And hey, it's not a bad thing to find a guy that I actually like, as opposed to someone that just wants to sleep with me!

Dear Diary,

I kinda think Dru was right and tonight WAS a date! I mean, we didn't go anywhere special exactly, just to the diner down the street... but he was so attentive! And it was just us. =) Although some of his friends were eating there too, and when they came by the table to say hi he introduced me to all of them. I felt incredibly special... not to mention excited! And he paid... so I think it was a date.

Anyway, afterwards we wandered around campus a little, talking and occasionally he would sneak in and steal a kiss which made me blush something awful! I wasn't drunk at all, so all my inhibitions were there... but it was still easier than I ever thought it would be. He picked a flower for me, a pretty pink one that he said reminded him of me cuz it was "blushing". Which of course made me blush again, so I hit him.

Then I got up the nerve to ask him if he wanted to come back to my room and watch a movie. He looked really happy that I'd asked, but not like he expected sex immediately or anything... both disappointing and relieving! I think he kinda realizes that I'm an innocent and don't really know what I'm doing. Well, as long as he thinks it's cute!

During the movie we were sitting on my bed and he had his arms around me, and then he leaned over and started kissing me in the middle of the movie. And I started kissing back... and the next thing I knew we were making out! I don't even know how it happened, but he was on top of me and we were kissing... and he kissed my neck and my shoulders too and I just thought I was going to die. It all felt so good... but kinda scary too!

Then his hand slipped up my shirt, and he was feeling my breast! I kinda tensed a little, but he was very gentle and I managed to relax. He didn't try to do anything else, just kissed me and squeezed my breast... well, and played with my nipple a little. God, I was so turned on I think I would have done anything else that he'd wanted though! It felt sooo good to have him touching me like that, while we were kissing. Made me tingly... you know?

Anyway, Dru ended up coming back to the room and we pulled apart, but he had me leaning against him during the movie and he slid his hands up my shirt anyway... she couldn't tell of course cuz the lights were off and my shirt wasn't very tight. So he kept playing with my boobs while the movie was going on and kissing my neck, and it drove me WILD.

When he left he kissed me soooo hard, I thought I might melt right there.

As soon as he left Dru wanted to know everything that happened of course. She was shocked that I'd been felt up while she was right there, said I was kinkier than she thought! I wonder what she would say if she knew about me playing with myself while she had sex with Blake...

Dear Diary,

Today was the best day ever! I hadn't seen Luke for the past two days, although he called last night, so we arranged to meet for lunch! And Dru had class, so after eating and talking a lot we went back to my room again.

This time we didn't even bother to start watching a movie. I was so horny, I started kissing him as soon as we got in the door! We made out on my bed, and he had his hands up my shirt again... I couldn't stop moaning it felt sooo good... and I kept kinda pushing my pussy up against him. Then he pulled my shirt off and my bra and started licking and sucking on my nipples! I thought I was going to explode it felt so good!

He didn't stop there though... he took my hand and put it in his pants, wrapping my fingers around his dick! It was the first time I've ever touched one... and it felt so big and throbbing in my hand... but hot too! Firm... I moved my hand up and down it, jacking him off like Dru had told me to do. It's a good thing she talked to me about all the different things guys and girls do together or I would have had no idea what to do!

Luke moaned and kept playing with my breasts while I jerked him. Eventually he ended up cumming in his pants! It got all over my hand, kinda sticky and wet... I licked some of it from my fingers to see what it would taste like. It wasn't too bad. And his eyes practically glowed when I did that. I think it REALLY turned him on, but I wasn't trying to be sexy... I was just curious!

So then, he said that I hadn't had MY turn, and he started pulling down my pants. For a minute I wanted to stop him, no guy has EVER seen my naked! But his hands felt soooo good on my body... and it wasn't like he was hard anymore so I knew it wasn't for sex. He pulled my pants down and then slid his hands back up my legs - I was practically writhing in front of him it was so hot! My pussy was soaking, not to mention tingling!

Then he started eating me out! I thought I was going to DIE it felt so good, soft and firm and wet... and then he started working one of his fingers inside me! It felt so strange, not at all like my vibrator. Then he put another finger inside me, and he was licking all around his fingers and nibbling on my clit, and it felt like I was hit by a train. I don't think it took 5 minutes before I was cumming all over his face!

I think things might have continued and gone even farther, but I glanced at the clock and realized that Dru was going to be back soon. I got dressed and then we kissed goodbye. He said he'd be busy tomorrow, but that maybe we could get together the day after that! I'm so excited...

Dear Diary,

I'm really glad that I already put myself on the pill, otherwise I'd be scrambling right now. I really think that Luke's the guy... he's just so wonderful and considerate and sweet! Even though he couldn't see me today, he called this evening just to say that he was thinking of me! Sometimes I feel like I'm melting or something!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds