• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dearest Leroy

Dearest Leroy

12

Another story by Pagan.

Dearest Leroy,

Please dearest, I am leaving you this note to stop you ringing around our friends, or contacting the police, I'm alright, but you have to know some things before we speak again that's if you want to speak to me at all after reading this. First of all, yes we were burgled, I've tried to clean up as much as possible and secondly out of all the items stolen you are going to get the camera back, but it will be delivered to you, if I could stop it I would, because what's on it may destroy our marriage. I'm in a small rented apartment, I fled here after, oh this is so wrong, let me start from the beginning.

Before you went away you spent a lot of time warning me about the pitfalls of Vicky's hen night, I know you didn't want me to go by the way you went on. On how I was to behave myself, how I was not to get drunk, and I said all the usual silly things like, yes dear I will and no dear I won't, knowing it would be a bit of harmless fun to go out with the girls while you were away. You said you would ring me on Friday just to remind me and again blar, de blar I said I would behave ect and I would be home on Sunday night waiting for you like the good little wife I am and my darling always thought I would be, will as you can see I not here waiting.

You promised me a happy marriage those five years ago, you remember saying I was the most gorgeous women you could ever worship and you would, if I promised to be good, will I had been but you said if ever I did anything wrong we would be finished, well I didn't have enough money to stop this and I can't go along with the other idea so now the jury's out.

It was a dare from Vicky, she said she would wear that sexy little school girl outfit if I would, we both saw it in the sex shop window and we thought it would be a bit of a giggle, we looked stunning in them.

You know the sort of thing, high heels, fish net stockings that only came half way up my thighs, long suspender belt, skirt not covering much of the black knickers and certainly nothing of the naked skin of my thighs, tight white blouse, buttons bursting over my tits, silly tie and blazer and to crown the lot a straw boater over my blond hair that I had done in bunch's either side, not much left to the imagination now is there?

Yes I was bloody stupid but a never thought anything could go wrong, there was eight of us, enough to watch out for each other and that's what we agreed, I mean we were all dressed in costume.

Any way it was a good night, fun a bit of food and a lot of drink, but nothing seemed to be going wrong, well not until we went to a club some-one called Roseanne knew. I should have guessed by her costume that she was a bit far out but this club was really weird, lots of heavy music, plenty of drugs and a drink called, Slammer, I never want to hear that word again.

Well to cut a long story short, no that's not fare you should no it all, you have a right. We were having a great time, I bit of flirting but nothing stupid, drinks in one club then on to another, most men could see we were on a hen night and just laughed at our antics, I even remembered your, don't drink warning as I sank another tequila sunrise, no it was when this Roseanne suggested that we were near this club, it worried me because they made their own booze, I'd heard hallucinating after them was common place, I didn't want to go, honest, she knew that I would be out voted and off we went, well it was either go or be left on my own.

The noise was deafening and just crowds of people, this certainly seemed the in place to be, but the drink was getting to me and we started to loose each other. I kept hold of this Roseanne because she seemed to know people and she got the first drinks, a slammer. It tastes just sweet and ordinary when you first taste it, its not until you are well down the glass that the effect clicks in and what an effect, I was giggling like the schoolgirl I was dressed like.

This Roseanne introduced me to loads of people all a bit weird like her, blokes immediately started hitting on me, trouble was another slammer had me dancing with anybody who was around, oh if only I'd listened to you, but.

As I danced I got hot in more ways than one, this drink, it was addictive, some bloke handed me another, I was so hot my blouse was sticking to me, I drank with out thinking, that was the one that did it.

I was dancing, swinging my legs around, bumping and grinding, thrusting the hips around and for some unknown reason I didn't care, even Roseanne told me to take it easy as this stuff stays with you for 24 hours, and even a glass of water can kick it off again, did I listen, did I fuck.

Men could see I was out of control, that's when the hands started. They started to surround me; I was certainly the centre of attention in that area. With the skirt being so short my ass was the first place to receive the treatment, slipping on to the skin under the suspender straps wriggling in to my panties for a handful of ass meat.

I was far to gone, I could hardly stand it was only the swaying to the music that kept me upright, they were really closing in now and I was being guided towards the side wall, and the side walls weren't in any lighting.

I don't know how many hands were on me; they just seemed to be everywhere. The ones that had been on my ass had slid round and were now going after my cunt lips, pushing inside the suspender straps at the front and in to my panties and they were busy, twiddling my clit with there fingers, while other hands undid some of the buttons on the blouse and disappeared in to my bra. Instinctively I put my hands down to stop them but they were held, one held tight the other hand was grabbed and dragged down, my fingers pulled around a fat cock and a voice echoed in to my head, "Pull it off sweetheart you know you want to."

Fingers were now pushing up inside me, some one was knelt in front of me, his hands between my legs, little rapid jerking movement started to excite my clit, hands squeezed my ass and I felt fingers curling in to my crack, as if involuntarily I couldn't help myself my knees bent and my legs opened, my ass was being invaded by some ones digit, my hand was being jerked back and forth on this fat cock I'd got in my hand and all the time my nipples were being rolled between fingers, tweaked and pulled oh they ached to be in side a mouth, being sucked.

Suddenly Roseanne grabbed me and pulled me from amongst them, she slammed a bottle in to my hand, through blurred eyes I read the word, Slammer as she said, "Here take this, I'm getting you home, I'll get a cab."

I'd been sensible enough to have fastened my purse to my little belt, Roseanne found my card and read the address out to the taxi driver, gave him a ten and slammed the door, all I did was slither on to the back seat, bottle in hand, I remember the way the driver looked in his mirror and grinned, god he was one ugly bastard.

I was so thirsty, and the sweet nectar from that bottle cooled and relieved but did nothing for my senses. As the cab moved so I lolled across the back seat, my long legs didn't belong to me and they just swayed about, I was to drunk to care and to stupid not to stop drinking the rest of the bottle.

This is the time you say I told you so, I didn't see which way he went, in fact I couldn't see the back seat properly so when he drove in and up the car park ramp to the roof I was out of it. The next thing I knew he was climbing in the back seat, and he was still ugly.

A voice echoed in my head, "Hello you stupid drunken bitch, guess what, its play time and your all mine to play with." I remember mumbling something, I don't know what but he just grabbed me, his big hairy arms slid across my shoulder and he pulled me to him, I tried to focus but he was just a blur.

His hand closed over my left breast, "Nice handful bitch, lets have them out I fancy something in my mouth before you get something in yours," my arms felt like lead weights, I couldn't lift them, I just lay there open to his attack. His fingers were now opening the buttons on the silly white blouse, he dragged the tie around my neck then just flicked the two-sides of the blouse open, his hand gripped the middle of my bra and pulled it up under my chin, I raised my arm but he just grabbed it and slammed it down again as his mouth descended on to my nipple.

My first reaction, if you can call it that was to try and move but his tongue and mouth knew just what to do, he gentle sucked my nipple in to his warm wet mouth then tickled the end until it was rock hard and highly sensitive, he knew what to do with his tongue and he knew it was getting to me.

I'm so sorry but I couldn't help it, I groaned, the drink and what had happened at the club, god I was horny and he knew it, his hand dropped on to me knee and pulled it sideways. His tongue was working on my nipple as his hand slid up my leg and started to caress my inner thigh just above the stocking top, my head rolled back on the headrest, I groaned again.

With out leaving my nipple alone his hand curled in to my pants and pulled them aside, oh and his finger was so thick and my cunt was so wet from all they had done to me at the club, I couldn't help it my legs opened, giving him full access to my wet hole.

He curled his finger in side me, rubbing my inner walls then flicking his finger fast, making me squirm, his mouth sucked hard on my tit, then his finger straightened as he started to finger fuck me. Slowly at first then faster and faster, I started to jump, my hips pushed up, he mmmmd as he felt me respond, drunk as I was my cunt was on fire, he pulled off of my nipple, like that slut? All I could do was make silly ah, ah, ah noises as he ploughed his finger deeper in to me.

I was so aroused my legs opening and closing on his hand as he excited me, then he stopped and pulled his finger out, he grinned at me, I was unable to move, his hand slipped from my tits and grabbed one of the hair bunch's; he pushed his juice covered finger in to my mouth, "Suck it slut, suck your wet cunt juice," I couldn't do anything else but suck, he made sure I used my tongue on it until he pulled it out.

Shaking my head he asked, "You want my big fat finger back up your wet cunt?" even in the blurred state of headiness I was in I mumbled yes. I knew he was moving when suddenly my bunch was pulled and I slid along the back of the seat and my head fell in to his lap, "Then you will have to use your mouth to earn it."

I first felt his meat on the side of my face then he pushed it at my lips, wrenching my hair he twisted my head, I gagged at the pain only to find the large cock sliding in to my mouth. As soon as he had me in the position he wanted his hands gripped my head and he pummelled my head up and down his cock, stabbing at my throat, it was a frenzied attack and I was in no fit state to stop him, I was helplessly bent over getting a face fucking from a total stranger. To save my throat I tickled its head with my tongue and sucked hard, I wanted to live through this and drunk as I was I knew this was the only way to get him off and quickly besides my pussy ached to be fingered, the thought of that big finger being forced up my cunt and fucking me again spurred me on.

Holding my head firm he jerked his hips up hard through my lips as he spurted his filth in to my mouth, I gurgled and choked and thankfully he pulled my head back up, he looked at me, his cum dribbled down my chin, I could hear the distain in his voice, "You're a good looking slut I wouldn't mind taking you somewhere and really fucking you but I ain't got time to pleasure you I got work to do."

The cab rolled down the ramp and drove towards my house, even the rocking of the cab made my pussy tingle but I was soon home, he pulled up outside the house.

He looked at me, "Oh shit can't have you going in to your husband with my cum all over your face, here." He got out and got in the back, he had a bottle of water, he splashed some on my face and smeared his handkerchief over my lips, "Here you better drink." I couldn't stop him; he forced the bottle in to my mouth and didn't move it until I'd drunk the entire content.

My head was spinning as he hauled me out the cab, he availed himself of a good grope of my tits and ass deposited me on my own porch, I tried to stand, my first and second attempts ended back on the porch; my third was more successful. Though my head was clouded again, that fucking water had reactivated that dam drink I actually managed to open the door, even then I realized it opened to easy.

I staggered in to the hall trying to make for the lounge when my arm was suddenly grabbed and I was propelled in through the lounge door.

I was slung on to the sofa, thinking about it now I must have looked some sight. I remember looking through glazed eyes at three masked men, grotesque mouths pulled into full lips by the stockings dragged over their faces, then at me.

The fishnet stocking had a few more holes in than they started with, my blouse was still open and my bra was around my neck, the boater was long gone but the bunches had survived along with the tie and to my shame there was more than a definite wet spot on my knickers.

I must have moved or frightened them in some way because one of them rushed around to the back of the sofa and grabbed my flaying arms, he held them up and back bending them at the elbows behind my head and holding me tight.

Through the haze of alcohol I slurred something but it was totally incoherent, in fact it started one of them laughing, "The old mans away and this bitch has been partying and by the looks of her someone or some two or three have been partying in her."

I heard the one holding my arms say, "Well, she's looks as though she hasn't been able to say no to any amount of cocks tonight." Another one said, "And she still don't look as if she can say no now, anybody here fancy getting their cocks wet with the help of this pretty looking babe."

I saw them move, then I felt the sofa move either side of me and it didn't take to long to feel mouths attacking my nipples, I gurgled a pathetic no but hands were already on my knees, there wasn't much of a skirt to cover anything and the way I had been thrown and held, I was sitting on most of it.

The one holding my hands pulled them back a little more and I felt him push his crotch on to my hands, this bulge rubbed over them, "Feel that little lady, big fella ain't it and this big fella wants you to get real friendly with him." Fingers were again on my thighs and that dizzy, heady feeling was increasing, they wouldn't let me move and I was getting an incredible itch between my legs, rough hands were gripping my thighs holding them open and the fingers that were now playing over my pants weren't helping.

My cries of no, please don't were punctuated by little uhh, ahh, oohh sounds as tongues tickled over my nipples and fingers pushed in to my panties, there was movement behind me, any sense of feeling had gone from my body, only one hand was holding my hands, suddenly something fat and fleshy was in my hand, "Come on little lady, time to get friendly, shake hands with him."

Oh god Leroy I'm so sorry but I was so light headed and this meat it felt so thick and long and it wasn't even hard but I could tell it was the biggest I'd ever felt. It had a weird effect on me, it was growing in my hand, I couldn't help it, I had hold of it and something inside me wouldn't let me let go of it, I couldn't see it yet it was like holding a warm fleshy pole.

Fingers were now in my pants, tickling, pushing in, a long index finger pushed right up me, I felt him fill me up to the knuckle and it started wiggling around, oh I was so wet, the tongues licking at my nipples made them so sensitive, I groaned, my hips involuntarily jumped and I squirmed, another finger tickled below my slit causing short grunts to escape my mouth.

A mouth stopped sucking at my tit, a sniggering voice said, "Keep working on her cunt, she's going to be one hot fuck when we have finished playing with her bits, this bitch has been fucking all night and is still ready for more cock."

With the fat cock in my hand now pushing itself through my fingers, I was to far gone to tell them that I hadn't been fucked at all and the way their fingers were pushing around and in me, hot was an understatement.

I don't remember how long I lay there, a finger from both men worked up my cunt, one in tickling around as the other pushed in and out; their tongues were merciless at their attack on my nipples. My hand held this fat cock as it jerked back and forth through my fingers, he had let go of my wrists so he could stuff his finger in my mouth, making me suck on it as it played over my tongue.

Their devious plan worked, my panties were so wet that their fingers ripped open the crotch piece, they were playing with me and I was helpless. I could feel my body racing towards a orgasm, my hips jumped and wiggled as they worked harder, my breath panted from my throat, I gurgled around the finger trying to say yes and no and the same time, my back arched as more and more of my nipples were engulfed by sucking mouths, then they stopped.

My body was so aroused that all I could think was, oh god not again; suddenly they stood up, I groaned but all to quickly my arms where grabbed as a voice said, "On your knees bitch." I was dragged forward, my knees hit the floor, my hair was held, I swayed still intoxicated by everything. A hand grabbed the back of my head as a cock pushed at my mouth, I tried to put my hands up, but they were held down as my blouse was ripped down my arms.

I went to say something but the cock shoved in to my mouth, the order was, "Suck it," as my bra went down my arms too, then my skirt zip opened. As my mouth was pummelled up and down the cock so my skirt and pants fell to my knees.

First one knee and then the other were lifted as my pants and skirt were thrown on to the floor. The fucking of my throat was hard, I tried to stop it but soon my knees were pulled apart and a body lay on its back as a head slid in between my open thighs, then a tongue touched my wet hole.

At the same time arms came from behind and hands started kneading my tits, pulling and rolling the nipples while all the time the fat cock pummelled my throat, silencing any protest as the others worked on my sensitive, aroused body.

Honestly Leroy I couldn't help it, my body lowered, my cunt searched for the tongue, I found myself sitting on the mouth that was feasting on my juices, stupid, little mmmm noise's betrayed me, they knew I couldn't fight them, I heard, "You going to cum in her mouth down here?"

The answer whirled through my dizzy brain, "Ya, I'll fill her mouth while we have her here then we will take this drunk cock sucking bitch upstairs, one of us can look round and see what we can take the other two can spend the time taking her, we will fuck the shit out of her in the comfort of her own bed, her old mans away, she pissed and we know we can work on her and keep her horny so she's ours to fuck how, when and as many times as we like to night."

The one behind playing with my tits, laughed down my ear, "It don't matter whether their gorgeous like this one or some old slapper, if their hot they don't care who's cock it is as long as it fucking them and by the look of her cunt on his face she is in need of a cock right now."

Oh he was so right, the drink, the fingering, all my inhibitions had gone, the tongue up my cunt was driving me wild and the only thing in my mind was how big was that cock that had been forced in to my hand.

The thrusting in my mouth increased, he was dragging my head up and down, I was nodding like a deranged puppet, my arms pinned at my side by this big brute who was mauling my tits, all the time the tongue and fingers continued to arouse my cunt, I didn't know which of us would come first, a spurt of hot juice filled my mouth, he did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dearest Leroy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds