• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Debbie's Addiction Ch. 02

Debbie's Addiction Ch. 02

Debbie was making breakfast for her husband and two girls when he walked downstairs with his briefcase. "Smells good!" he said as he sat down at the kitchen table. "So what are your plans for the day?"

Debbie's stomach knotted up. Her pulse quickened as she tried to think of an answer. "Oh, I don't know. I was thinking of going to see a friend today. Maybe do some shopping."

'YOU LYING, CHEATING WHORE!' Her conscience screamed at her. She began to shake as she dished up her husband's breakfast. Jack, the man she now called "Master" was filling her life in a way she had never imagined. Her every waking moment was consumed with thoughts of how he treated her. No matter what he did to her, she knew she would always want more. She was losing herself, her sanity, her identity to this man that knew her like no other. She had to walk away from Master before she was lost completely. She had to.

But she couldn't. The way he controlled her, dominated her, humiliated her, used her. The way he made her feel. Her body buzzed like and electrical charge was running through it whenever she was with Master. She had never felt more alive then when she was with Master and pleasing him in anyway he demanded of her. She couldn't admit it to herself, but she was addicted to this man.

But it was more than just sexual for Debbie. There was a strength of personality and will within him that she found intoxicating. Master knew what he wanted, he told her, then he took it. She had longed for that from her husband since the day they'd married. He just never seemed to be able to deliver what she needed. She had hinted at it initially. When that didn't work she became more blatant in telling him what she needed. He was just a weak man. After so many years of trying, she just gave up one day. Her sexual cravings and desires lay dormant within her. Now at the age of 39 those cravings and desires had been reawakened by a man who knew how to fan them into a raging fire within her. He knew her as a woman. He understood her as a sexual creature.

"Well don't wait for me for dinner this evening," her husband brought her back. "I'll be working later again this evening, and I'm not sure how late that will be." Fred started eating his breakfast as their two daughters walked into the kitchen.

"I have to get going mom!" Stacy, their oldest daughter said. "Jeremy is picking me up in a few minutes." Stacy was a senior in high school. She had just turned 18 and was the spitting image of her mom. Her tits weren't as big as her mom's DD's, but they were pushing toward a solid D. One of her attributes that Jeremy enjoyed playing with whenever he got the chance.

"Well sit down and eat your breakfast. Are you taking your sister with you to school?"

"I don't want to ride with them!" Shelby, her 16 year old daughter yelled. "All they do is kiss and grab each other."

"Shel, shut up! We do not!"

"Yeah, right! I'll take the bus mom. I don't want to crowd their style."

Debbie cringed as she listened to her daughters wondering what they'd think of her if they knew what she had become.

"I gotta go!" Fred mumbled with a mouth full of toast as he stood up. He grabbed his briefcase and kissed Debbie on the cheek. He drove to the train station for his daily commute to the city. He pulled up to the curb in front of the station. A blonde opened the passenger door and sat down.

She looked at Fred and smiled. "Drive bitch!" she said to him. "You're my bitch for the day."

"Yes mistress!" Fred replied sheepishly as he lowered his head in acknowledging her.

Debbie kissed her girls as they walked out the door. She watched Stacy climbed into Jeremy's car and then kiss him. She couldn't be sure but she thought she saw his hand reach out and grab one of her tits. She closed the front door, turned, and walked back into the kitchen. She opened the liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of wine, then poured herself a tall glass. "I'm going to need a lot of this I think," she said to no one but herself.

She made her way upstairs to prepare for the day. Master had given her specific instructions on what she was to wear. She laughed a nervous laugh as she laid out her clothes. She wasn't sure why he was so specific about what to wear. She knew she was going to be naked within a matter of minutes from entering his house. Or was she? Regardless, she wanted to look her best for him. She did her hair and make-up the way he liked it. Her Auburn hair was long, just as he liked it. She was under strict orders to never cut it without permission from him first. Permission that she knew would never come. She applied her make-up a little heavier than she normally would. She topped everything off with ruby red lipstick. She looked at herself in the mirror. "You really have become a first-class slut." Then she moaned as she thought about what was in store for her. It was the unknown that both excited and terrified her.

But what terrified her the most was the transformation she saw taking place within her. Did she "want" what Master was doing to her? Or did she "need" it. One she had control over. The other she didn't. Or did she? Did she have any control over anything that was

being done to her. Couldn't she just say "stop" and walk away? She knew she could. But she also knew she couldn't. The more she thought about it, the clearer it became to her. She was falling down this dark hole where wants and needs became one. Where her control over everything was slowly being stripped from her. Then it struck her like a bolt of lightning. She didn't want to be in control. She wanted, no NEEDED, a man to take control of her in every way, guide her, dominate her, and even degrade her. That truth coupled with her sexual appetite that had been part of her psyche since she was a teenager now defined what she was. She looked at herself in the mirror again. "You are a slut!" she said. "And you love it, you filthy whore!"

She put on her black bra, no panties. Then her garter belt and black silk stockings. She then slipped on Master's favorite dress, a dark green cocktail dress that came to just above her knees and clung to her body like a glove. She then sat down and slipped on her black platform sandals with 5" heels and ankle straps. She stood up and walked over to the closet and looked at herself in the full length mirror on the closet door. She felt sexy and desirable when she dressed for her Master. "Damn, you look good girl!" she mumbled as she smoothed the dress down her body.

Debbie pulled into Master's driveway and slowly drove the length of it, trees lining each side of it. Master had renovated an old farmhouse into a beautiful, modern home with a state of the art security system. Shortly after Debbie came into his life he installed a video surveillance system in several key rooms he knew would be used regularly. His system alerted him when her car turned into the driveway. The house sat on a secluded ten acre lot that was surrounded by forest.

Debbie climbed out of her car, pulled her dress down, then hobbled across the gravel driveway in her heels till she got to his concrete walkway. She climbed the steps then stood in front of the door again just like she'd done a few days before. Her heart was pounding so hard it felt like it might jump out of her chest. Her hand was shaking as she knocked on the door.

Master opened the door and stood in the doorway staring at her. Instead of inviting her in, he just stood there and undressed her with his eyes as he smiled. "What are you doing here you dirty whore?"

Debbie lowered her eyes and blushed. She'd always found his degrading her both humiliating and exhilarating at the same time. She questioned her own emotional stability the way she gravitated to his treatment of her. What most women would have never put up with, she embraced with enthusiasm. The more he degraded her, the wetter she got. "I'm here to please you Master."

"Does your husband know how easily you spread your legs for cock, you cheating whore?"

"No Master!" she groaned. His words cut her to the core.

"Do your daughters know what a cock hungry slut you are?"

"No Master!" Debbie was trembling as his words stung her. He had never pushed her this hard before.

"What do you think they'd say if they saw you on your knees with a cock in your mouth?" He knew there was almost no limit to the depths of degradation she responded to.

"I don't know." Her head was bowed in shame and her voice quivering.

"Unacceptable slut! You know exactly what they'd say! Now tell me!" He with an edge to his voice.

Debbie moaned. She wanted to crawl away and hide. More from herself than anyone else. Her body was betraying her real need. "They would say their mommy was a dirty slut!" she sobbed.

"Step in here!" Master commanded as he stepped out of the way.

Debbie stepped into the house far enough for Master to shut the door. He then stepped in front of her. "Lift your dress!" With trembling hands Debbie lifted the hem of her dress revealing her shaved pussy for Master's inspection. Master slid his hand between her legs and cupped her cunt. He pulled it back, intentionally gliding his fingers over her already throbbing clit. His palm and fingers were covered in her juices. He laughed. "What a horny cunt you are."

He lifted his hand to his nose rubbing his fingers together as he did, feeling the moisture of her lubrication. He inhaled deeply. The smell of her sex was sweet to his nostrils. "Mmmmm! There's nothing quite like the smell of a bitch in heat!" He just continued to smile at her as he rubbed his fingers beneath his nose. "Pull your dress down." he said softly. Master wrapped his arms around Debbie and pulled her into his 6'2" frame. She felt like a small rag doll when his massive arms were wrapped around her. She melted into his body as he kissed her. His hands slid down her back and cupped her ass. He pulled her pelvis into his crotch. Debbie could feel the bulge in his pants against her body. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues played with each other.

Master pulled away and looked down at her. "Your late slut! I told you to be here at 8:00. It's almost 8:30."

"I'm sorry Master. It took me longer to get the girls off to school than I thought."

"Unacceptable! I used to have a sergeant in the Marines who said, 'Excuses are like assholes. Everybody's got one and they all stink.'

"Am I going to get a spanking Master?" she asked with a weak smile.

"What do you think slut?"

"Yes Master. I deserve one. Thank you Master."

He released her. "Go get me a cup of coffee slut. There's a full pot in the kitchen. I'll be in the living room."

"Yes sir!" Debbie made her way into the kitchen and filled a mug with coffee, then added the amount of sugar she knew Master liked. Making her way back into the living, she saw Master sitting in his recliner waiting for her. She handed him the mug, then stood in front of him waiting for her next instruction.

Master sat, savoring his coffee and his slut. "You're a beautiful creature slut," he praised her.

Debbie's stomach jumped with excitement at his compliment. She hadn't been complimented by her husband in years. It seemed as though Master knew exactly what to say and when to say it. She pleased him, and that's all that mattered to Debbie at this point.

"Take the dress off and lay it over the couch slut."

Debbie did exactly as she was told.

"Now the bra!"

Again, Debbie obeyed without hesitation. She now stood before him in only her garter, stockings and high heels.

"Good girl! That will now be the uniform for the day. Full access to all three holes, and those magnificent tits of yours on display. As they should be all the time."

Debbie felt like a giddy schoolgirl as a result of Master's approval.

"Now on your knees slut!" Debbie dropped to her knees between his spread legs. "Take my cock out and show me what a whore you are for cock." Debbie unbuckled his pants and tugged them along with his shorts down enough to pull his hardening cock out. Her hands caressed the length of his shaft as she looked at it lovingly. This was more than just a cock to her. This was an extension of the man who owned her now. She licked it slowly, savoring his taste and smell. Master groaned in satisfaction. "Good whore!"

Debbie looked up smiling. "Thank you Master!"

"Use those tits slut! Those tits are going to get a lot of abuse today!"

Debbie leaned forward and wrapped her tits around his now hard cock. She began a steady pumping of his cock. With each downward thrust the head of his cock poked through the top of the valley between her tits and hit her in the chin. After just a few strokes her chin was covered in Master's pre-cum juices.

"So how was your weekend slut?" Master asked as though it was perfectly normal to be carrying on a conversation with the bitch who was fucking his cock with her tits.

"It was good Master. I didn't do anything special. I just thought about today all weekend." Debbie kept up a nice slow pace, pleasuring his cock as best she could.

"Even while you were sitting in church yesterday?" Jack asked with a laugh. He knew the more he degraded her, the more she craved it. He wasn't sure if he would ever understand her completely. He just knew he was going to push her to see just how far she would go.

Debbie turned red again as the realization of the choices she'd made flashed inside her brain. She continued working his cock not saying anything.

"Answer me slut!" Jack said commandingly but softly.

"Yes sir! Even yesterday while I was sitting in church."

Jack stroked the side of her head as she worked his cock with her tits. "I wonder what all those upstanding ladies would say if they could see you working your tits like a cheap whore? What's that committee you're on?" He chuckled.

Debbie's eyes dropped in shame as she was reminded of her 'other life.' She composed herself as best she could, "The decorating committee."

Jack's head rolled back as he laughed. "That's right! The decorating committee! Maybe I should send them a picture of you at the end of the day so they can see how we decorate your face and tits!"

Debbie's eyes lit up. "We, sir?"

Jack smiled down at his submissive slut. "I told you last week I was going to fill this room with cocks. Did you think I was joking slut?"

"No sir!" Her voice quivered.

Jack put his coffee mug down on the end table next to his chair, then grabbed Debbie's head with both hands. "They'll be here in a little bit. So let's get these rocks off for the first time today."

Debbie released his cock from between her tits as Master pushed her back slightly. He then pulled her head down till her mouth was completely impaled on his throbbing cock.

She began to gag as his cock slid into the opening to her throat. He held her in place as he felt her body tensing from the invasion of her throat. He finally pulled her head up. Debbie gasped in air.

Master chuckled as he watched her. "You sure you want to keep going? One last chance to back out." He already knew her answer. She was addicted to everything he did to her.

"No!" she gasped. "Don't stop!"

Master shoved his cock back in her mouth and began a steady pumping. He couldn't help but smile as he watched his slut work her oral magic. She was beautiful, buxom, submissive and a real slut. What more could a man ask for in a bitch.

Jack began to grunt as his orgasm worked its way from his gut. His cock exploded in her mouth, filling it with his cream. His body shook with each spasm. Debbie sucked and swallowed like the good slut she had become. Jack held her tightly savoring every luscious sensation she was giving him with her mouth and tongue. His grip on her head relaxed as his orgasm subsided. "Keep sucking! Don't stop till I tell you to slut!"

Debbie continued to give his cock the devotion and love she felt for this man.

Jack just laid back and enjoyed the proficiency with which she performed her duties as his slut. After about ten minutes he took her head in his hands again and pushed her back slightly. He leaned over and got within a couple inches of her face. "You please me very much! But it's time for a spanking. Do you know why?"

"Yes sir. I was late. Thank you sir."

Jack stood up and lifted Debbie by her hair, then led her to the backside of the couch just beside them. "Bend over the back of the couch and spread your arms across the back of the couch." Debbie did as she was told. Her ass was now exposed for the punishment she knew was coming. Jack walked over to a large cabinet in the corner and opened it to reveal an assortment of leather straps, paddles, floggers and riding crops. He looked them over trying to decide which one he should use. He finally chose a black leather paddle.

Jack walked back across the floor, Debbie's ass staring at him the whole way. Standing behind her he ran his hand between her ass cheeks until he was cupping her pussy again. Debbie shuddered from his touch. She was soaked. Jack slipped a finger inside her cunt and played with her for a few seconds before rubbing her clit with the same finger. Debbie moaned with need. Then his hand was gone.

SMACK!

Debbie yelped from the sting of his first swat.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Jack brought the paddle down on her ass without stopping, alternating between her two cheeks.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Tears began streaming down Debbie's face as her punishment continued. The growing sting in her ass was only matched by the throbbing in her cunt. This was the domination that Debbie had come to crave and need. While most women would have found this treatment intolerable and abusive. Debbie craved it as affirming who she was, and who she belonged to. Master could do whatever he wanted with her. She belonged to him completely.

Jack stopped somewhere around the count of twenty. He never kept an accurate count. Debbie's ass was glowing red. He rubbed his hand over it lightly. He could feel the heat radiating from it. Debbie gasped through her sobs as she felt his soft touch following her spanking.

He lifted her by her hair slowly, turning her around. Her mascara had run down her face from her tears. Jack led her over to the cabinet. He put the paddle back in its place and pulled a black collar out. He then put the collar on her and locked it in place. "This is for you to wear while you're here today." He kissed her tenderly as he fondled her tits.

The alternating between harsh and tender from Master had Debbie on an emotional roller coaster. He wrapped one arm around her and pulled her into his body tightly. His other hand continued to fondle her tit. Debbie moaned into his mouth as Master now played her body like a violin. "Who do you belong to slut?" he asked softly.

"I belong to you Master."

"What are you slut?"

"I'm your whore Master. I want to serve you however you want Master."

Jack smiled at her. "You will. Go get cleaned up. My friends will be here soon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Debbie's Addiction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds