• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Debt Owed Ch. 06

Debt Owed Ch. 06

12

It wasn't long before Susan had the strap-on dildo buried to the hilt in Emily's pussy, driving her face into Sarah's cunt. From my position on the bed, all I could see was Susan's larger than average ass cheeks jiggle with each thrust into Emily. Sarah's head was rolled back, her eyes closed, and her hands fighting with her mom's over Emily's tits. Sarah grabbed the back of Emily's head and forced it even further into her twat as she came with a scream. Susan immediately pulled out, leaving Emily on the brink of her own orgasm.

"Okay," I began deciding it was as good a time as any to lay some more rules down, "Stuie, I am going to give you the opportunity to get your little rocks off. You have a choice between your wife and Susan. You can fuck only one of them. This will be your last vaginal fuck for a long time Stuie, so make it memorable."

He had no idea what I had in mind and wouldn't for a few more minutes. But he was rock hard, making me wonder if what I said actually sank in.

"Who is it going to be Stuie," I asked him as he looked from his wife, who was lying next to him on the bed, and Susan who was still rubbing his 18-year-old daughter's ass.

"I, er, uhmmm," he had already fucked up, Margaret was furious. He answered, "I must have Susan."

She smiled at being chosen, got up from behind Emily and walked over to Margaret who was still lying next to her husband. Susan leaned down and softly asked, "How does it feel to have me fuck you and one of your daughters, forced your oldest daughter to eat me out, and now have me fuck your husband?"

Margaret said nothing. Susan climbed onto the bed, moving over Margaret and making a spot for herself between her and Stuie. He was on her immediately, burying his face between her tits.

"Margaret, I want you to participate. Other than actually fucking her, whatever Stuie does, you do," I ordered. She looked at me for a second acting like she was going to ask me to reconsider. But she must have thought better of it. She moved her face next to Stuie's and began sucking and licking Susan's tits too.

"Leigh, you and Emily need to surprise me. Sarah, come here," I continued. I ordered Sarah onto the bed on her hands and knees. The king size bed was definitely coming in handy.

I looked up to see Margaret and Stuie kissing Susan's face like lovers. Stuie was loving it and soon was placing the head of his cock at Susan's slit. He pushed in to the hilt and looked to be in paradise. He was soon pumping her as hard as I had seen him pump anyone over the past few days. Susan's tits bounced wildly.

I had one eye on the action between Susan, Margaret, and Stuie. I had my other eye on Sarah, who was on her hands and knees in front of me. I had temporarily forgotten about Leigh and Emily until I heard one of them moan. Emily was seated in the chair with the dildo strapped on. Leigh was sitting on her lap, her back to us. The two sister's were wildly kissing and fondling each other, while Emily was pushing the phallus as deep into her older sister as she could.

I moved in between Sarah's legs and pressed my cock to her slit. Soon, I was fucking her, though not too quickly. I wanted to last a while. Stuart soon came in floods in Susan, leaving her totally unfulfilled. She wasn't too happy.

"Margaret, clean Susan's cunt," Margaret got on her knees and leaned over in between Susan's legs to do what I had ordered, "Sarah, eat Margaret's asshole."

"That's gross!" she said whirling her head around. I was still buried in her pussy. I said nothing as I pulled out of her pussy and quickly pushed into her asshole.

"NO!" she screamed, "I'm sorry. I'll do it. Just don't go there! I have never..."

She stopped talking as her sphincter muscle gave way, allowing me to push into her ass to the hilt.

"I believe I told you to do something!" I reminded her when I was balls deep in her bowels.

She slowly moved her head between Margaret's ass cheeks and began rimming her out.

"Leigh, clean your daddy's cock," I continued. She moved to do so without hesitation, removing herself from the phallus her younger sister had in her pussy.

I was soon pounding away deep inside Sarah's tight ass. It wasn't long before the vice-like grip on my cock led me to explode deep inside her. I ordered Margaret to lie on her back. When she was in position, I had Sarah straddle her face, forcing Margaret to clean out her just used asshole.

I moved up next to Stuie.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked referring to him just having fucked Susan.

"Oh yeah, that was nice," he replied continuing to breath hard. I put my hand on his now flaccid cock and began jacking him. He froze immediately, not knowing exactly what I was about to do. Everyone was watching as I moved in between his legs and pushed them back until his knees were touching his tits. My cock was now at attention. I spit on the end of it before placing it at the entrance to his asshole.

I slowly pushed inward. The spit did little to lubricate his tight passageway and he cried out in pain. I could feel his insides grip my cock as I slowly pushed as deeply as I could into his bowels. I then stopped momentarily. I was propping myself up on my arms looking down and him.

"In about ten minutes, the door bell is going to ring. Stuie, you are going to answer it in the nude," I slowly began pulling my cock slowly out before pushing it back into his tight flower a little harder, "You are going to work to pay me back every cent of the money you owe me. The unrecoverable interest on the loan, however, is your family. They are my family now. You can visit, but you can never stay again. You chose to fuck Susan earlier so you have forfeited your right to fuck Margaret ever again.

"Margaret, I know you thought the loan was through the bank. For that I hate that you are tied up in this. But the fact is you should have known about your family's finances because they have a direct affect on the well-being of your family. For that you dropped the ball and you must pay yourself—though less severely," by this time I was fucking Stuie rather quickly, but not so much that I couldn't talk. On the other hand, he acted as if I were tearing his insides out.

I continued, "Margaret, until I determine otherwise, you will be at Susan's disposal. You will service her in everyway she wants whether it is cleaning the house, sex, whatever. My only rules are that whenever you are here or at her house you will be in the nude; you must keep this house running suck as grocery shopping and cleaning, and if want you to come to me, you will. Eventually, I will let you out of your punishment—but not until I get $100,000 worth.

"Leigh and Emily will have run of the house. Emily is the head of this household, so if she tells you to do something, Leigh you must do it; same goes for you Margaret when you are here. You girls can have boyfriends and do what you want. I must approve of the boyfriend though, no questions asked. I will give you plenty of money so you will need no jobs. We will go next week to buy you new vehicles. You can come to me for anything you want. Beginning the day after tomorrow, I will not force you to do anything sexual with me ever again. Tomorrow will be the last day that I insist on sexual favors. Beyond that I hope you will want to do so."

I finished my little speech, picking up speed immensely. I was fucking Stuie rather harshly when the doorbell rang. He was immediately relieved, temporarily forgetting about his having to answer it naked.

I rolled of him pulling out of his ass with a 'pop.' He walked almost bowlegged to the door. I took Leigh and Emily by the hands, following their dad to the door.

He opened it revealing three huge men, the smallest around 6'4, 240. There were two blacks and a white man.

"TURN YOUR ASS AROUND AND GRAB YOUR ANKLES," the biggest of the men hollered for the whole neighborhood to hear. Stuie immediately turned and grabbed his ankles just as he was told showing his still opened asshole to the world, "So you like it in the ass bitch?"

"Nnn No," he replied not knowing what was about to happen.

"It looks like it. Your ass is wide open," another one of the men said taunting him, "that is always a good thing. Stand up!"

Stuie stood back up. The biggest of the three guys, a black guy, grabbed him around the arm and pulled him towards the van that was sitting in the driveway. They opened the sliding door. The van's seats had been removed, leaving nothing but a carpeted floor.

"Lie down and open those legs," one of the men said dropping his pants before climbing in and shutting the door. Stuie could be heard screaming just as the van cranked and backed out of the drive.

The girls and I watched the van disappear around the block before Leigh asked, "Where are they taking him?"

"Oh baby, he's going to be okay. He's going to do a little bit of everything to make my money back. He's going to be a male slut, for a lack of better words."

"You knew those men?" Emily asked as we walked back to the bedroom.

"Yes I did. They are good friends of mine," I replied.

"Leigh," I said changing the subject, "Call Tommy and tell him to be here at 9 in the morning and not to be late."

"Okay!" She said smiling, running to her room to grab her phone.

Emily and I went back to the bed room to find Margaret buried in Sarah's pussy. Susan had two fingers to the hilt in Margaret's ass, fucking them back and forth.

"Susan, tomorrow night around 10 you need to come back over here and get Margaret. I need her until then. You two will sleep together every night until you get tired of her. Sarah must sleep with you at least once a week. You must make Margaret do something sexual each day, whether it is eating your pussies or you fucking her—I don't give a shit. Right now, though, you and Sarah should go home. We will see you tomorrow evening."

They got up and dressed. Just before they left, I grabbed Susan's tits, pressed her to the wall and gave her one helluva kiss. She was a beautiful, irresistible woman. She smiled and left.

The next morning rolled around all too early it seemed. We had ten minutes before Tommy was supposed to be here.

"Okay, now you need to listen," I said to the three after they had taken a seat in the living room. What is about to happen is going to require cooperation, especially from you Leigh. You must cooperate, don't forget that. Okay?" I asked the question looking at Leigh.

They all nodded in agreement. They were all dressed in everyday clothes. It was warmer outside so they were all dressed in regular t-shirts and blue jeans.

"I need for each of you to sit on the sofa facing the front door," they did as I told them. I then turned the other sofa so that it faced the front door too—the back of it towards the girls.

Several minutes later the doorbell rang.

I answered it, "What's happening Mr. Joe!" Tommy said coming in holding out his hand for a typical teenage 'high-five.'

"Not much Tommy," I said noticing his usual baggy attire. I guess some things never change.

He walked into the living room, noticing the women were all sitting on the couch and that Leigh didn't get up to greet him.

"Leigh, come say hello to me!" he said in a pissy voice. It was at this time that I tackled him, causing us to land on the couch I had turned towards the door. My superior body weight helped me to easily subdue the little fuck. I handcuffed his hands behind him rather tightly and shackled his ankles so that he could just barely shuffle his feet.

I picked him up from the couch and drug him to the other side of the couch. I bent him over the back of it—his ass was facing the girls. I took a length of nylon rope, tied to the cuffs and pulled it all the way under the couch forcing arms almost all the way to the floor on the other side of the couch. He was standing on his tip-toes when I was finished pulling.

"What in the fuck are you doing!?!" he continued to cuss and scream at me. Leigh still had said nothing.

I took two other lengths of rope and tied it to each ankle. I tied the other ends around each back leg of the couch forcing his legs as far apart as the shackles would allow, which wasn't far, but it was far enough to completely immobilize Tommy.

"Now, we can get down to business," I began, "Tommy, you are going to give me the phone number to your house. I am going to dial it and put it to your ear. You are going to tell your mother to come over here or I am going to cut your nuts off. Do you understand?" I asked.

I had no idea if the boy even had a mother, much less what she looked like.

"Okay," he managed to say. He was pulled so tightly across the back of the couch that he was having a little difficulty breathing. It wasn't enough to hurt him though.

He gave me the number and he spoke in the phone.

"What did she say?" I asked when he said goodbye.

"She's on the way," he replied, "What do you want with her?"

"Don't worry about that right now," I moved over to Leigh and kissed her cheek and whispered, "You're doing well so far. Keep it up!"

She just nodded and smiled.

"What's your mom's name Tommy boy?" I asked when the doorbell rang.

"Martha," he replied, "Martha Williams."

I decided to answer the door by going through the kitchen and through the garage. I didn't want her to see Tommy's predicament from until she was well into the house—you could see him from the front door.

"Mrs. Williams?" I called as I stuck my head out from the garage.

"Oh! Hi!" she said startled by my appearing from somewhere other than the front door. She stood at around 5'6, 160 lbs and looked to be in her mid-40's. She had on a white button down blouse and a tight pair of blue jeans. Unless her bra was a push-up, it looked as if her tits were in the upper B/ low C range. She had nice wide hips, a larger than fit ass. Her legs were not fat but by no means in shape—her thighs touched nicely. She had brown, slightly curvy hair to her shoulders and brown eyes.

"I am Joe Smith, a friend of the family. Come on in, we are all in the living room," I said as we moved through the kitchen door.

I shut the door, which allowed her to walk ahead of me and into the adjoining living room. She stopped dead in her tracks as soon as she turned the corner. I grabbed her immediately.

"What's going on? Tommy are you okay?" she began to babble.

"He's fine. Whether he stays that way is up to you," I replied, "You have met Leigh haven't you?

"Yes," Martha replied.

"That's her sister Emily and mother Margaret," I continued, "I am sure you haven't met them."

"No I haven't," she replied.

"I'll make a deal with you Martha, if you will do whatever I tell you to do, I won't touch Tommy. Otherwise, he is in for an unpleasant surprise."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean what I mean," I replied getting a little annoyed, "Your cooperation in return for me leaving your Tommy alone. Deal?"

"Okay," she said after a brief pause.

"Martha, if you try to run, scream, or anything else that might draw attention to this house, I will cut your son's balls off? Understand?"

She nodded, tears in her eyes.

"Great. I'm glad we understand one another," I walked over to the couch that Tommy was tied to and turned it so that he could see. Then I said, "Tommy and Leigh have been dating, and fucking, for quite awhile. I do not like your son and I certainly don't like that he's been fucking my beautiful, sweet Leigh. He looks like a fucking prick, dressed like some complete moron all the time. I think it's your fault Martha," she gasped as I continued, "Several days ago, he fucked Margaret on her kitchen table at dinner time in front of the whole family. That same evening, he fucked Leigh in front of her family and raped her daddy."

"You are lying!" she said stunned.

"Hardly Martha," I continued, "I blame you for your son being so fucked up. He lives with you so you must be to blame. So because I blame you, I am going to punish you—sorta. Have you ever been with another woman?"

"Of course not!" she said shocked at the question.

"Well if you want to keep me from fucking your son's brains out, you are going to let Leigh strip you right now."

Without being told, Leigh rose from her seat on the couch and stepped in front of Martha. She gave the stunned Martha a small kiss.

"Take off your shoes, Martha," Leigh said taking over. Martha slipped off the tennis shoes she had on and took off her white socks when Leigh motioned for her too.

Leigh grabbed the button on Martha's jeans and took it loose.

Tommy watched as his girlfriend pushed her hands into the sides of his mother's tight blue jeans and began to push them down her large hips. Leigh pushed the jeans to a heap and pushed them down so that his mom could step out of them. Her white blouse covered up most of her ass cheeks but the very bottom, giving it away that his mom had thongs on. Her thighs were the typical forty-plus year old sized thighs, with a small amount of cellulite.

Leigh turned Martha's back to her son.

"Bend over and touch your toes," Leigh demanded. Martha did as she was told, causing the blouse to ride up onto her back giving Tommy an unobstructed view of his mother's ass—the thong disappearing nicely in the crevice of her ass. The cellulite was unnoticeable with her in this position. Her nice large ass and legs were beginning to turn him on. Leigh grabbed the back of the thong and pulled it down Martha's legs—she was still bent over. The thong continued to get stuck, first in her ass crack and then between her thighs. Finally it rested at her feet. She stepped out of it. Leigh rubbed her hands across Martha's ass cheeks before grasping a cheek in each. She pulled them open giving her boyfriend an unobstructed view of his mother's asshole and pussy. She had a lot of pubic hair, making it more difficult to see her pussy.

Tommy was as hard as he had ever been but could do nothing about it. He watched as Leigh then moved her hands to the bottom of his mother's white blouse and pulled it up her back, over her head, down her arms and off leaving her in nothing but a full-cup white bra.

"Stand up straight," Leigh ordered.

Martha stood up, her legs as close together as she could get them. Everyone could see the brown bush of curly pubic hair between her legs. Her breasts heaved and her face was red from embarrassment.

"That's not good enough Martha," Leigh said, "I want you to lock your fingers together behind your head and spread your legs."

"Absolutely not!" Martha said finally snapping.

"Martha, you have just caused me to have to completely strip your son," I said, "You don't want to know what the next penalty for disobeying is."

She teared up again, but did as Leigh told her. This position pushed her bra covered tits out and gave us as good a view of her bush as possible.

After a moment, Leigh unclasped her bra and pushed the now limp garment over her breasts.

"30C," Leigh said reading the tag.

"Nice Martha, I was close. I thought maybe you were a B," I replied walking over to Tommy. He and I watched as his girlfriend leaned forward and sucked one of his mother's nipples into her mouth. She had small pink aureoles, and short pink nipples.

I reached around Tommy and cupped his cock, "Someone needs some relief."

He said nothing.

"If I gave you a choice, who would you fuck?" I asked.

"I umm," he began.

I held his cock and said, "What about your mom?"

His dick jumped considerably.

"I can make it happen, Tommy, and she will never know you wanted it. Do you want me to do that for you?"

"Yes," he replied.

"If I do that, you must do something for me," by this time, Leigh had moved her left hand down to Martha's pussy and was playing with her slit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Debt Owed Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds