• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Debts Too High Ch. 03

Debts Too High Ch. 03

My resolve lasted well over six and a half days, but by Friday lunchtime the rational side of my brain had been over powered by more basic instincts, I had sported a near permanent hard on since getting in to work that morning and by 2.00 pm had resigned myself to some more debt collecting after all someone had to do it. There was also a nagging concern in the back of my mind that if one of our regular collectors called round they may be told some very strange stories about how the debt was being serviced.


The drive from my office takes me south along the M5 motorway the main route for holiday traffic heading to the beaches of south west England there had been an accident and I was around half an hour behind schedule. On arriving at the neat terraced house I once again found the front door ajar, I pushed it gently and was just about to call out when I heard a familiar panting coming from inside, not from the kitchen but from a room to the left of the front door. I entered the dark corridor and eased open the first door just a crack, through the gap I could see Jan sat directly in front of me on a stained velour armchair ramming a large black dildo up herself with alarming force, her eyes were closed tight her face grimacing.

I stared transfixed by the force with which she was pounding the latex prick into her cunt, while her right hand kept up the piston like motion her left gently massaged her clit. Her whole body rippled with each thrust the massive tits hung either side of her belly bouncing against the chair, her legs were so wide apart they looked like they should dislocate. She slipped slightly down the chair revealing all her gaping cunt and a fair chunk of her arse.

Without realising how it happened I looked down to see that my cock was in my hand being gently masturbated, suddenly she spoke without opening her eyes,

“You are fucking late, now bring that excuse for a cock here.”

Dutifully I obeyed crossing the small sitting room in two strides, her left hand reached up and grabbed my prick pulling me towards her cavernous mouth. Her teeth and lips closed around my throbbing member easily devouring every inch, she felt heavenly I closed my eyes and eased in and out, all the while aware of the rhythmic slurping noises coming from lower down as her dildo continued to pound away.

Just as I was getting into a nice easy stroke she pulled away looked up at me and spat on the floor

“You taste of another cunt don't you ever wash” this was in deed a sad indictment coming from the dirtiest woman I had ever encountered worst of it was she was right I had enjoyed a quickie with my wife that morning after my shower, thinking about it just made me hornier.

With one last thrust she pushed the dildo deep into her ample crack released the end got off the chair and knelt on the floor instructing me to remove the last of my clothes. Once I was naked she collapsed forward on to all fours her great tits forming puddles on the carpet her ample arse in the air with the black bulbous end of the vibrator clear for me to see inside her. I needed no invitation pulling her bum cheeks apart I positioned my cock on her arsehole already soaked with juices that had run out of her during the earlier masturbation. Gently I probed opening her anus feeling its tightness around me, as I pushed in I could feel the imitation veins running the length of the rubber cock in her cunt. The thin dividing membrane was drawn tight between the two invaders.

Underneath me the old hag groaned and spluttered as I entered fully, her body shook in orgasm, I reached under my balls and slowly started to move he dildo, as much for my benefit as hers. Three or four strokes brought about another climax for her and left me teetering on the brink, I wedged the fake dick deep inside her, grabbed two handfuls of flesh on her flanks and started to move in her. Gradually I built up a rhythm her grip slackening as she relaxed into the act, all the while feeling the object in her cunt pushing against the underside of my cock. Now I was pounding in and out of her flabby arse with no thoughts other than my gratification reaching the point of no return my body tensed and wave after wave of semen poured into her rear end.

As my muscles relaxed and I started to remove my cock from her there was a barely audible rustle behind me in the doorway, slowly I stood and swung around fearing an irate husband or shocked stranger, instead I gazed at a short smiling moonfaced woman with jet black hair. She was only about five foot tall, plump, and judging by the enormous tits straining beneath a black vest, related to the recipient of my recent orgasm. Without saying a word she crossed the room and took hold of my now flaccid penis squeezing it tight so the head turned purple and pulling me round in front of Jan who was still on the floor.

“Clean him up you old slut” she barked,

Jan raised her head and started licking the end of my cock, the newcomer loosened her grip and fed my hardening member into the older woman's mouth.

Then turning to me

“You had better be good for another session after watching that my cunt is soaking.”

Without further ado she took my hand and placed it under her short skirt between her legs, she wore no knickers and my knuckles rubbed into her very hairy, very well lubricated crack. My dick sprang to life in Jan's mouth almost choking her whilst the interloper removed her vest and bra freeing huge breasts that despite being firm and full still hung halfway down her stomach. The most striking features were her nipples that stood out at least an inch from very dark areoles that were bigger than her hands.

I was instructed to lie on the floor, despite all that had happened I had to think twice about the command as the surface was filthy, but again common sense was overcome by lust. As soon as my arse hit the floor she stood over me her skirt still round her waste, as I lay back looking up at her I could see that initial impressions of her cunt were correct it was very hirsute with large protruding lips that glistened in the half light. She lowered herself on to me and held in a kneeling position with all eight inches of my cock inside then slowly she started to rock back and forth rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. Then she started to rise and fall on my cock at the top of the stroke we almost separated but not quite then back down with force as if determined to get every last fraction of an inch inside her.

I reached up and held her tits pinching the magnificent nipples but it mattered little she was in her own world so I shut my eyes lay back and enjoyed being used. My cock ached her every movement sending shivers through my body several times she tensed but kept pumping me, I couldn't last much longer but I would not give up before she did, My eyes stayed shut as I willed myself not to cum.

A shadow fell across my eyelids and reluctantly I looked up to see Jan lowering her gaping fat cunt toward my mouth. Cum and anal juices ran from her backside mixing with the vibrator inspired lubrication on her lips, she reached down and pulled herself open hovering just above my face. Not knowing whether to vomit or ejaculate I reached up and grabbed her buttocks pulling her to my mouth then sucking on her clit before licking deep into that filthy hole, this was too much, too dirty, I came with a volume and intensity I had never before known. The old slag on my face had either cum or pissed herself either way I enjoyed it whilst the younger slut cried out moments later it appeared we had all got a result.

The three of us lay side by side on the rancid carpet as the light faded from the small room I turned to my right and faced the younger woman she was flushed her hair damp from the earlier exertions.

“How much does mother owe you now?” she enquired.

“Don't worry” I replied “there is no extra charge for doing the two of you.”

Then she kicked me in the balls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Debts Too High Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds