Deception at the Doctor's

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, all set then," she concluded, snapping her gloves off. I followed David back to our seats, searching for any other ideas I could run with before the exam was over. I had a thought. Did I dare, though? It was almost going too far. But then again, David was doing absolutely everything he was told.

The doctor finally asked, "Are there any other concerns either of you had today?" This was my one and only chance to make this a truly memorable experience. I went for it.

"Dave wanted to... I think he's a little embarrassed to ask. But-- he wanted to... check his sperm count." Yet again, David reacted with surprise. Clearly he was still not understanding what I was capable of.

"Oh..." began the doctor, "We usually send patients out to the lab for that."

"Ah," I said, disappointed.

The doctor continued, "But let me see. He might be able to have a sample sent over. As long as we can get it there within thirty minutes. Give me a moment." She left the examination room.

"A.... sperm sample?" David sputtered.

"Yeah, all guys whatever-your-age-is and older should have themselves checked, don't you think?" I said with a smirk, testing the waters. There was still time for him to get out of this, but I hoped he wouldn't.

"Uh... I guess so," he said, with a slight laugh. He was astonished, bewildered, afraid, but clearly I had managed to maintain control of the situation. All we needed was the doctor to come through for us.

The doctor returned with a container. My heart leapt with joy. "Okay," she said. "It looks like we can do this." She sat down and wheeled over to David. "All I need you to do is to take this collection cup, and ejaculate into it so that we have a sample to test. I'm afraid I don't have any aids for you to use. Will that be a problem?"

David shook his head. I added, "No problem, I think I can handle that part." We chuckled.

"Okay, I'll give you some privacy then, and I'll return in a little while," she said, getting up to leave. She exited the room, and I turned to David.

"Okay, take off your gown and get on the examination table," I said, my voice growing more authoritative. He stood up hesitantly, then just froze. "Go on," I barked.

He removed his gown, then started to fold it in half. I grabbed it from him and threw it on the chair, impatiently. He made his way over to the table, self-conscious about his erection which was rock hard and stiffly bobbing in front of his body. He pulled himself up onto the table and sat there, unsure what to do next. He was still visibly nervous about the fact that his penis stood straight up in his lap, in front of me.

I removed the cover and set the collection cup next to the examination table, then pushed against David's chest to make him lie down. The paper covering on the table crunched as his back pressed into it. He stared at me with his cute little puppy dog eyes. I was seething with excitement. He lay there helplessly, as I brushed my own gown off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I stood there before him nude, watching his erection pulsing, hungry for the sight of my body.

I climbed on top of him, pulling myself over to straddle his legs, then I grasped his cock in my hand and started stroking it firmly. He gave a soft gasp, and then gazed deeply into my eyes with a pleading look. He was terrified, but at the same time aching for the pleasure that I could give him.

This was exactly what I wanted, exactly where I wanted us to be. I wanted him to think he could have me, if only so that I could deny him the full expression of that pleasure. I was the one in control. As I kept stroking and twisting my hand around his erect penis, I found it impossible to resist taking this further and further.

"Did you like inserting your finger in my pussy earlier?" I asked him. He was surprised to hear me talk dirty to him, but I could feel him quiver with excitement. "I couldn't resist having you touch me after I saw that hard cock of yours. It drove me wild."

He was breathing rapidly, and dared to speak. "Really?" he asked. "I enjoyed it," he added, nodding frantically. He was a man of few words, shy thing that he was.

"Did you feel how wet I was?" I asked, "I was coming for you. Mmm it felt so good." He shivered. I leaned down over his body, and began rubbing his erection in between my breasts, squeezing them together so that it would slip back and forth through a tight hollow.

He let out a soft moan, then muttered, "Oh... god..." My whole body was on fire. I slid back up over him, and held his hard shaft against my pussy, then began grinding it up and down, over my clit.

"Oh god -- so good!" I exclaimed with a laugh. I was beside myself with pleasure. "Do you like when I rub your cock against my wet pussy?"

He could only maintain his frantic nodding as I watched him tremble uncontrollably under the weight of my nude body bearing down on him. I could see him starting to lose it. If I didn't do anything, he was going to shoot his wad all over me. It was too soon for that.

I grabbed the tip of his cock and squeezed it tightly, stopping the urge to orgasm. "You better not come until I tell you to," I warned him. He looked like a deer in headlights.

"Okay..." he said. Then I began stroking him again. He reached up and desperately cupped my breasts, which had been swinging back and forth in front of his eyes.

"Did I tell you that you could touch them?" I growled.

"Oh, sorry!" he said, suddenly letting go. I smirked.

"I bet you want to fuck me, don't you?" He nodded anxiously. "What would you do if we fucked?"

He fumbled over his words. "I would... enter you... and thrust--"

I cut him off. "What the fuck!" I said. "Why does every guy just want to skip straight ahead to sticking his dick in you? You can do better than that."

He nearly tripped over his words, continuing, "I'd... spread your legs and eat your pussy."

"That's more like it," I said, laughing. I rewarded him by increasing the speed and enthusiasm with which I stroked his cock. Then I got off the table and pulled him to the edge, sitting him upright. I leaned over him, grasping his penis again, and started going at it with absolute precision, spitting on it for extra lubrication.

His body tensed and lurched this way and that, unable to bear the intense pleasure I was giving him. Then suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Are we all set?" said the doctor on the other side.

I happened to say, "Yes?" at the same time as she finished this sentence, though I meant for it to be a response to the initial knock. To my delight, the doctor mistook it as permission to open the door. Before either of us could react, the door crept open and Dr. Brower peeked her head in, cautiously.

There she was, confronted with the sight of the two of us, fully nude. David sitting at the edge of the table, getting his erection pumped wildly, while my breasts bobbed and danced at the force of my strokes. He nearly leapt out of his skin.

"Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry!" exclaimed the doctor, slamming the door shut.

Having the doctor catch him getting jerked off must have been too much for David to bear. I felt his whole body tense up suddenly. "I'm going to come!" he whimpered.

I grabbed the collection cup and held it at an angle in front of his penis just in the knick of time. I slowed my stroking to a gentle massage as I felt his cock begin spasming. It pulsed over and over as he began ejaculating wildly into the cup, each squirt becoming slightly less intense than the previous one. I could sense the unbelievable pleasure of his orgasm as his body leaned against mine and he jerked his hips uncontrollably.

I could smell the faint odor of his semen as the cup quickly filled with the thick, white fluid. I could feel the residual body heat emanating through the thin wall of the cup. When he finally got control of himself, he relaxed backward a bit, trying to catch his breath.

"Direct hit!" I joked. He started cracking up, between heavy breaths.

I held the cup up in the air between us. "Well... You didn't wait for my permission to come, so I guess you lose. But I'm quite impressed, nevertheless."

He continued laughing as I sealed and set the cup on the desk. Then I put my gown back on and threw his at him. He caught it in his lap.

"Get dressed," I said with a smirk, "You don't want the doctor to catch you like this." He quickly threw his gown back on. We both returned to our seats before the doctor knocked again.

"Yes, come in," I said. She entered.

"I'm so, so sorry about that. That's never happened before, I honestly thought you were all done."

"No problem," I said, "It helped him finish."

"Oh... okay," she said, with a smirk. This caught her off guard. "Well then... Okay. I see you filled the cup. I'll get this to the lab. Otherwise we're all set here, so you can get dressed!"

"Thanks!" I said.

She smiled, took the sample, and headed straight back out of the room. I quickly got dressed, and David scrambled to follow. I could tell he wanted to say something, but was still too nervous. We checked out at the front desk, and headed down the elevator in silence, only exchanging smiles. When we reached the street, I turned him around and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Thanks for the fun and games," I said, caressing the side of his face, "I really needed that, after the day I've had!" Then I winked and started off down the street, without warning.

I glanced back, he was trying to speak but nothing was coming out. I left him there in complete bewilderment, the poor, cute puppy dog that he was. And I felt the mother of all rushes, my body fueled with endorphins and adrenaline.

This was the Anthony Ramos experience that I wanted. Hell, it might not be the last one, either. I had a whole new future stretched out in front of me, with endless possibilities, now that I was free to be myself again. Just me, and my feminine charms. I was woman, goddess, succubus, all in one.

And really, what's more powerful than that?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds