• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Deep Look
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Deep Look

"Yes," she answered, turning her face up and puckering her lips. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, at first tentatively, softly. Then more deeply. She responded.

"Is there something you are proud of and would like to show me and to have me fondle and kiss?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded. She reached down, took the hem of her top and pulled the material up to under her throat. Price lowered his face to her exposed breasts, as she arched her chest up to him, and he feast on her breasts with his mouth and hands.

"You want me to do this, to make love to your breasts?"

"Yes, oh yes."

"Is there more that you want, Caitlyn?"

"Yes." She took one of his hands with hers and moved it down, under the waistband of her pants and panties, moving his fingers into her folds. She sighed and moaned as his fingers searched for, and found, her clit. Then she set her pelvis into motion and moaned deeper as he entered her with a finger. "Yes, yes," she murmured. His hand moved away long enough to pull her pants and panties down onto her thighs, below her crotch and then his hand returned to covering her triangle and working her clit and beyond with his finger. Moaning, she moved her pelvis against his hand. Then it wasn't his hand anymore. His face was buried in her crotch, his lips and tongue and teeth working her clit. Bucking against him, she buried her hands into the curly hair of his head, held him close into her, and gave little yipping sounds.

His mouth went back to working her breasts, and his free hand had unzipped himself and he was stroking his shaft. After a couple of minutes of this, though, he shuddered. With a groan, he pulled away from her and stood up from the sofa, looking down at her figure, reclined back into the corner of the soft sofa cushions, her body undulating, one of her hands working the nipple of one of her exposed breasts and the other moving to where his hand had recently been at her V.

Her eyes were closed, but she was murmuring, "Now. Now. Fuck me now."

He hovered over her, trembling, uncertain of himself, quite obviously surprised where this had gone and how quickly and easily it had gone. His hand still cupped his throbbing erection. He looked down at her, at her voluptuous breasts and the plump folds of her pussy—and at her flaring hips. She was luscious—still as luscious as she had looked to him when he pined for her and masturbated to the dream of her back in high school. There was no question what he wanted. The hypnotized Caitlyn wasn't giving any doubt what she wanted either. But how consciously would she want it. He took the risk.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Caitlyn?"

"Yes. Now. Fuck me now," she murmured in a soft monotone, her eyes still closed.

"When you wake, will you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she whined. "Now. Do it now."

"Deep look, Caitlyn." Her eyes flipped open and she looked deeply into his eyes. "Wake now. Wake. Wake."

Greater expression returned to her face and she looked at him in surprise. That only lasted for a brief second, though. Her eyes went to his thick, long shaft, in full erection and the vision of need and want floated across her face.

"What do you want me to do, Caitlyn?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," she pleaded. Her hands went to the waistband of her pants and panties and she pulled them off her legs as he was pulling his shirt off his back and his trousers off his legs. Swiftly, he was on top of her, her spreading her legs as he came down on his knees between her thighs, and her reaching down, taking his throbbing rod in both of her hands, and guiding him inside her.

She yelped as he entered her strongly and grasped his shoulder blades with her claws, digging in to hold on for dear life in anticipation of a wild ride. They bucked and bucked against each other as he slid in and out, deep, shallow, then deep again. They set up a rhythm of mutual need and pleasure. As the fuck became more frenzied, it went off beat, the uncertainty of the thrusts heightening her arousal and pleasure, moving her up the scale, bringing her closer to where she exploded and exploded and exploded. With a little cry, he pulled out of her and came on her inner thigh. But then he was inside her again, moving slowly, sensually, as they matched their breathing and hummed in harmony.

Caitlyn turned her head toward the fireplace, her gaze latching into that of Antares, still settled there, her eyes following every move Caitlyn made, every move the two humans made on concert on the sofa, a knowing connection being maintained between the two females. Was that an "atta girl" wink the terrier gave her? She and Antares were going to get along just fine, Caitlyn sensed.

I wonder if he thought he'd really hypnotized me, Caitlyn was thinking. No matter. It obviously had been what both of them wanted. Damn time too. Seventeen years late.

He was still moving, slowly pumping, inside her, and she felt him starting to go hard again. They were going to do it again. Fine and dandy with her. She had a few minutes before they were fully engaged in bucking against each other, making the most of lost fuck time, though. She looked around the living room. It could use a few more pictures on the walls, and the soft green color was nice, but she wondered whether she could convince him that blue would be better for this room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Deep Look
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds