Deep Woods Debauchery

On his hands and knees, Logan crawled around Olivia until he was on the far side of Mallory. His hand slipped between her legs, caressing her swollen clit. It reassured him to find her wet. "They're watching you," he told Mallory. "All of us. We're watching you eating pussy. We can see you doing it. You like it, don't you?" He heard her moan and felt her squirm. "You can stop if you want to. You don't have to eat her pussy. Stop and everyone will know you're not half lesbian." Instead of stopping, Mallory clutched at Olivia's breasts. "That's what I thought," Logan said and he guided Mallory's knee over her roommate's head. He didn't need to give Olivia any instruction. Once Mallory was overhead, Olivia demonstrated her willingness to eat pussy, too.

"Dude, you are the fucking man," Grant said when Logan backed away.

"Just keeping a promise," he said, rubbing his prick as he watched the two girls trade orgasms.

Epilogue

Mallory nuzzled against Logan, her hand sliding down his stomach until she cupped his balls. Logan was too spent to get hard again, but he still appreciated her touch. Deciding the tent was too crowded and night sky too alluring, they zipped their sleeping bags together and cuddled beneath the stars on the far side of the fire. "Thank you," Mallory said, giving him an unexpected kiss.

"For what?"

"For what you did this afternoon. Making me do that to Olivia." Kissing him again, she squeezed his balls, too. "Now everyone knows. I can't hide from it."

"Do you want to?"

"No."

"You know we watched you," he confessed. "Me and Dylan. From the woods."

"I guessed."

"So what happens when you we get back to campus? I'm guessing you don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

"I do now," she said and kissed him before laying her head on shoulder to watch the moon rise.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds