Delighting With Milk

For a summer night, the weather was not very hot. All the windows of the drawing room were kept closed throughout the day in order to reduce the noise from the adjoined road but at night sounds from the TV from the bedroom of the couple-next-door was clearly audible from my drawing room. Opening all the windows, I switched on the over-head ceiling fan, hoping to remove the stale air from the room. Traffic was sparse; few headlights of passing vehicles sporadically illuminated the dark room.

After diner, on taking my second bath of the day, I changed into a thin cotton lingerie. I was excited, thinking about Auntie Uma. Did she hint her interest in seeing me? I do not wear anything inside at night and on applying night cream, standing in front of the mirror, I noticed how prominent my nipples looked in that thin pink lingerie. Inadvertently, taking the bottle of Jasmine, I sprayed it on my cleavage and in my armpits. Auntie Uma always complimented my looks, I knew she liked to watch me and with her clear words, I knew she would come in a while. I was confident about myself, excited about showing her again but startled and felt nervous when I heard the sound of weak knocks on the back door. I was fearful about waking Tara, so I tiptoed to the back door and opened it silently. She asked me with an alluring smile, "Hi sexy! Is he asleep?"

Making room for her entry, I smiled, "Yes, please come in."

She noticed Tara laying on bed while I latched the door. I told her, "Let us go to the drawing room."

When crossing the bedroom, she commented, "So cute and calm he looks now! Did you feed him now?"

I replied in a low tone, "Yes, just before, about half an hour ago."

Walking into the drawing room, she sat on the sofa. Moving towards a window, I invited her there. "Look at the moon tonight!" It was a full moon night, clear sky with numerous tinkling stars, a beautiful sight.

Trickling through windows, moonlight fell on the floor, slightly illuminating the dark room and it was cool since all the windows were open. I was standing in front of a window, looking at the sky and on coming toward the window, she stood behind me. She was taller than me and standing behind, she exclaimed, "Wow! So beautiful!"

Silently, we stood there watching the moon. Her breaths were falling at my nape and she asked me, "You're wearing perfume?"

Briefly, turning my head, trying to see her face, I nodded, 'yes.'

She asked me, "Do you wear it every night?"

I was looking outside and replied, "I do."

I heard the sound of a deep inhale at my back and she asked me, "Jasmine?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Is it your husband's choice or do you like it?"

"It's my favourite and he likes it too," I said.

"My favourite too!"

I turned my head backward. "Really?"

She did not answer for a while, then she said, "You know, new moms have a special scent! The baby, baby oil, baby powder, milk. The combination makes the scent and it is very difficult to hide. But you've mixed it with jasmine, which is very special!" She sniffed again and continued, "May I smell you some more?"

I turned back slowly, facing her, trying to look into her eyes in the semi-dark room. I permitted her. "Yes, you can."

She was standing close to me and bending forward, she sniffed at my shoulder. "Mmm, such an enticing fragrance!"

She continued sniffing as she lowered her face and upon reaching my cleavage, she whispered, "Mmm, love your smell!"

I stood transfixed when the tip of her nose touched my bare skin and she asked, "Are you still full?"

My mouth dried up in answering, "Yes."

I could see brightness in her eyes, even in the dark room and she asked me, "Show me, mom."

It was something forbidden, nobody had ever asked me so explicitly! My heartbeats were pacing up and I turned back to face the window, without replying. Slowly embracing me from behind, her palms reached over my tummy and her chin rested on my shoulder and she pleaded, "Won't you?"

Honestly speaking, I wanted to let her see the moment she asked for it but with a dry mouth and fast heartbeats I did not move and stood silently in her arms. Her palms slowly moved upward and grasped and nudged my breasts and she asked me again, "Show me."

I was barely audible to myself when I told her, "I can't. It's not right."

"You promised me. Don't break your promise and you owe that to me."

Shaking my head, I whispered, "No, it's not right."

Snubbing my faint refusal, shoving her left hand over shoulder inside my lingerie, she touched the bare skin of my left breast. Involuntarily, my head tilted backward and leaned against her. She clasped my already erect nipple with two fingers and her slight press released milk. I shook my head and whispered, "No, please stop."

Unheeding my soft pleadings, she took out her left hand and unhooked the front of my lingerie, baring my right breast. Grabbing and squeezing with her right hand, she whispered into my ear, "Yes, you promised me, remember?"

With her repeated squeezes, milk spurted out, crossing over the window grill. She was watching it over my shoulder, "Oh my God, you're so full even after feeding him!"

Leaving my right breast, she got hold of my shoulder with her right hand and made me turn to face her. Her left hand moved over my right breast and she rubbed spilled milk over my areola and whispered in delirium, "When you've so much, won't you give me some? Let me have some, mom, make me healthy with your milk!"

But suddenly, she stopped, took away her fingers from my right breast and looked into my eyes. She asked me, "Won't you?"

By then, craving more, I was not in a position to stop and I nodded, "Yes."

She moved to my left and made me half turn towards the window so that we were standing face to face, moonlight falling on my bare breast. Pulling open the other side of my lingerie, she exposed my left breast. She bent down to look at my nude breast in the moonlight and exclaimed, "Mmm...smelling milk!"

She took her time inspecting while her hot breaths rushed over my bared breasts. Eventually she whispered, asking me, "May I taste your milk?"

Breathing heavily with her close inspection I did not answer and she was sniffing but carefully did not touch. On failing to elicit any response, she straightened up and her face was close to mine. Putting a finger on my lips, she parted my lower lip and whispered again, "Would you allow me to taste your sweet milk?"

I remained silent and she argued in husky tone, "Baby is asleep and you're full, let me have some. You owe it to me!"

I wanted to say 'No' but with my lips separating and my teeth opening, her finger slipped on my tongue and involuntarily I sucked on a little. Taking it as my consent, withdrawing her finger, she planted a short kiss on my lips and whispered, "Thanks, mom." Instantly bending down, she put her mouth on my right breast and began sucking hungrily. Milk flowed into her mouth. Feeling the sensation of feeding her was different from feeding my baby or husband, and I closed my eyes, still shaking my head, thinking it unreal. Sounds from her strong, hurried suckles filled in the room and her lips moved from my right to my left breast at will, emptying my breast milk. Suddenly she stopped sucking and withdrew her mouth, and said in a low tone, "Come in."

Startled, I opened my eyes. I noticed Tara, standing at the bedroom door in front of the closed curtain. Quickly, I pushed Auntie Uma's shoulder but she sat in front of me, on her knees, and said again in low tone while looking at Tara, "Come here."

Puzzled, I could not react as Tara came near me. I was standing in front of the open window with my open breasts and Auntie Uma was kneeling in front of me. Failing to perceive what was going on, I could not move and my head started reeling. Taking Tara's hand in her hand, Auntie Uma put Tara's hand over my lingerie on my crotch. Tara was looking down at Auntie Uma. Auntie Uma held Tara's hand on my crotch then raised her eyes, looking at me, pleaded in a low voice, "Please allow her."

Shaking my head, I told her, "NO!"

Without bothering about my non-consent, she pressed more over Tara's hand as her closed fingers and her palm unmistakably touched over my pussy. Auntie Uma withdrew her hand but Tara's fingers remained glued there. As Auntie Uma pulled up the lower part of my lingerie, Tara assisted by briefly withdrawing her fingers. But instantly on pulling up the lingerie, her fingers touched over my bare pussy. It was very wet and her fingers delved in, exploring my wetness.

Auntie Uma got up and stood in front of me and took off my lingerie. I stood before them completely naked. Auntie Uma started kissing me, sharing the smell and taste of my milk from her mouth. Sucking on my lower lip, she inserted her tongue into my mouth while her fingers kneaded my breasts, making me drip more milk. I was almost out of breath when she broke the kiss. Auntie Uma told Tara in a hissing sound, "Suck her pussy."

Obediently, getting down and sitting before me, she put her mouth on my pussy. Pushing Tara's head, she told me, "Let her taste your honey." I wanted to say 'no' but my body was not in my control; enraged and driven by senses, I could not utter anything. Pinching on my nipple, Auntie Uma asked me, "Won't you?"

Her pinch was not light and inflicted pain. Then she clasped my other nipple and asked again, "Won't you?"

I nodded. Tara was licking on my pussy and my juices flowed, soaking her cheeks. Taking my labia between her teeth, she bit me lightly, driving me crazy, making me shiver. When she pushed her whole tongue deep into my pussy, I moaned aloud uncontrollably.

But Auntie Uma quickly pressed her fingers on my mouth, "No, they're still awake."

Vaguely understanding, she was referring about the couple next door, somehow I lowered the sounds of my moaning. While holding the back of my head, she brought her lips to mine and started sucking my lower lip again. My legs and pelvis were moving in rhythm presenting more to her invading tongue, letting her go deeper, drenching her cheeks completely. With their continued torments, I could not take it anymore and shaking hard, almost pushing off her with uncontrolled spasms, I flooded her with my orgasm juices. When it subsided, I almost fell but Auntie Uma held me by the hand and dropped me slowly to let me sit on the floor. Upon sitting, I noticed Tara's face, just in front of me. Her whole face was wet but she grinned at me, groping my breasts.

Auntie Uma auntie sat down on the floor and on seeing her groping, she scolded her softly, "No more. She needs milk for the baby. You chose honey and she gave it to you. No milk for you tonight."

We sat for a while on the floor of the room. When I could resume thinking, the first thing came into mind, it was completely pre-planned by them. How could Tara do that to me? She had seen me innumerable times in various stages of undresses. I knew, while I took bath she looked through holes in the bathroom door many times, she watched me every time I breastfed my baby, even might have watched us having sex but I took those as her inquisitiveness and age appropriate being single. But she sucked my pussy and made me cum and that too was by choice. Shocked, my brain almost stopped working. How could I make her work for me tomorrow? Auntie Uma wanted to taste milk that was ok, I had no inhibition but why did she included Tara?

Words of Auntie Uma brought me into reality. I was still stark naked, sitting on the floor before them and she told me, "Get up now, take rest, we can talk tomorrow." She held my hand and I stood up from the floor. Entering into my bedroom, I crawled into bed, as Auntie Uma and Tara left the room saying, "Good night." I fell asleep in no time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds