Delivery Ch. 2

Mike gasped, "Here I cum Ellen," as he thrust himself upwards into me, shooting a stream of hot semen into my cunt.

"Let me see!" I lifted up from him so that the next gout of cum shot from him and splattered onto the deck. Grasping his cock from between my legs, I pumped it like a hose as each white rope of semen spurted out into the air and fell back onto my fingers. After about five spasms, the flow stopped and he went slowly soft in my hand. I turned to him and showed him my fingers soaked with his cum. I licked them clean, and then pressed my lips to his, sharing his taste. He didn't back away from that, but instead thrust his tongue into my mouth.

I sank down onto his lap, straddling him again and laying my head against his chest. He stroked my hair saying, "That was so fucking fantastic. I can see why Per-Olaf said you almost killed him. Promise me we won't do that more than a few times a day."


That struck me as funny. "I think you need to save something for your other girlfriend."

Mike was suddenly quiet. "What do you mean?"

"No need to be coy. You and Janet had fun ashore. Are you going to cut her off?"

"I didn't know you knew about that. Are you upset? I mean she isn't a minor."

"Don't be silly. Janet and I are more like sisters than mother and daughter. We don't have any secrets from each other. Nor from Jim."

"I guess that means she's going to hear about us too."

"With the noise we made, she probably already does. Would you rather tell her yourself?"

"That would be awkward. I wouldn't know how to begin."

"Well, I'll make it easy on you. She can share the aft cabin with you, and we can play a little bit when she's not in the mood. I think that would make everybody happy, don't you?"

"Uh, I guess so. Man, what an interesting family you all are."

"Yes, that's true. We have four weeks or so to show you how interesting. Now pull up your pants and check the horizon. I'm going to bed."

And as predicted, the next four weeks were really quite interesting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Delivery Ch. 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds