• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Delivery Day

Delivery Day

June 7th started just like any other Tuesday normally does. Wake up and go to work. It started that way but come to find out it was far from normal.

The Sunday before we had gone and done a lot of shopping. Along the way we stopped at a furniture store. We had previously bought a couch and were thinking about picking up the matching chair. Come to find out they had a great sale going on and we couldn't pass up buying the chair. They had it in stock and said they could deliver it as early as Tuesday. Not having any plans for that day my wife said that would work fine. It worked out better than fine for her.

Charlene woke up Tuesday morning excited. Excited to get the chair we had bought two days earlier. The company has an automated call letting you know when to expect delivery. Just as she was setting down with her second cup of coffee her phone rang. Delivery was to be between 9 and 11. She glanced at the clock. It was after 8. "Shit!" she said as she hurried to the bathroom. Delivery of the chair could be in less than an hour and she still needed to shower. She showered and shaved as quickly as she could. "If nothing else at least I'll be clean" she thought to herself. After barely blowdrying her hair she headed to the bedroom to get dressed. She just finished putting her perfume on when the doorbell rang. She looked at her phone. It was 8:45. She threw on a pair of shorts, a tank top and her silk robe and headed for the door.

She greeted the two men standing on the porch. One was an older man, probably in his 40s like us. He was in decent shape for his age and 6'4" she guessed. The other was much younger, early 20s maybe and definitely in "gym shape". He was much shorter. Only an inch or two taller than her. Then there's her. My wife is 5'3" and a bbw if you had to give her a tag. Most would probably say she's just a little chubby as she carries her weight very well even though we've had two kids. She's very pretty and still turns many heads even in her early 40s. She's got a nice ass but what men notice more is her rack. 48DD and they are every bit as real as they are gorgeous with very big nipples! They entered and made small talk like anyone would do. Being so early in the morning my wife asked the two if they'd like some coffee. The older man, who's name was Mark, immediately said no. While the younger man, Tim, said yes. With that answer Mark relented and also said he like one. My wife went into the kitchen to get the two their coffee. It must have been then that got things going. While Charlene was getting the coffee cups out of the cupboard her short silk robe lifted just enough for the two men to see her ass cheeks out of the bottom of her short cotton shorts. Tim nudged Mark with his elbow while Mark just smiled. The wheels were obviously turning in his head.

After having their coffee and some more small talk Mark and Tim decided they may as well earn their keep and bring in the chair. That took all of about 2 minutes. After trying a few different places my wife finally chose the spot for the chair. Mark asked her to look it over and make sure there was nothing wrong with it. She again, not thinking of what she had on when she would bend over, gave the two men another good show of her ass. It was then that Mark made his move. He asked Charlene to try the chair out. She sat in the chair and got comfortable. They laughed out loud at the fact that her feet didn't even come close to the floor. Mark suggested that she really get comfortable, like she would if she was lounging in it. Charlene turned herself in the chair, away from Mark and towards Tim, swinging her legs over the arm of the chair. With that Mark took a step to the side and quickly but quietly starting taking his pants off.

Seeing what Mark was doing Tim made sure to keep Charlene talking and focus on him. Mark, already getting hard, took a step toward my wife and cleared his throat. Charlene turned to him and suddenly had a semi hard cock in her face! She opened her mouth in a gasp and Mark shoved his cock in as much as he could. It totally caught her off guard which made her pause. Mark took this as an opportunity and shoved his now totally erect dick further into her mouth. Charlene started sucking instinctively while Mark took his shirt off. Mark had about a 8" cock which he was trying to get down her throat. My wife can really give head but can't deep throat. Mark sensing that eased up and just let Charlene do her thing. Tim, not wanting to be left out, quickly got undressed himself. My wife admired his body and how hard everything was including his dick. It was shorter than Mark's. Only 6" or so but thicker. She told me that night that Tim's was like mine just not as thick. He removed her shorts and started playing with her freshing shaved pussy getting it wet pretty quick. Charlene knew this was wrong but was VERY turned on by the whole situation. We've talked and fantasied about MFM threesomes before. However we've never got close to doing one, let alone, one without me involved.

Mark really enjoyed her dick sucking skills. Charlene was enjoying sucking his long, thinner cock as well. He'd take it out every so often and slap it on her tongue which she loves. It would only make her suck it harder. She was really working Mark's cock. Slobbering on it and licking it up and down it's long hard shaft. It was really putting Mark it a daze. He'd never had head this good before!! Sucking with wild abandonment, Charlene had Mark close to cumming a few times. He would pull away and regain his composure then give that hard dick right back to her. She would take it back in her mouth and let her tongue swirl on his shaft, driving him wild.

Charlene, close to cumming herself with Tim's fingers, didn't want him to miss out on the fun. She pulled her mouth away from Mark's cock and told the two to switch places. Mark brought her around so her ass was on the edge of the cushion. Tim stepped towards her and she opened her mouth and took all of his dick in. It was thicker than Mark but it wasn't a problem. She's used to mine and I am a little bigger all around than Tim. She felt Mark's fingers on her wet pussy and liked the way the older man knew how to work it. He quickly had her wetter than Tim and she knew she would cum soon. Knowing this she really went to town on Tim's young, rock hard dick. She bobbed up and down fast. Then took it out swirlled around the head with her tongue. She did this routine a few times. It had Tim moaning like crazy! Mark's fingers really had her going and suddenly she went over the edge. She came hard and fell back into the chair as waves of pleasure rushed over her.

The two men, cocks hard, stood while she came down from her climax. Mark pulled her up to a sitting position and took off her robe and tank top. Her big tits were now out and her huge nipples were still erect from her cumming. The A/C in the house chilled her and her nipples hardened even more. Mark bent over taking one then the other in his mouth. She moaned as he went from nipple to nipple. His hand had found her pussy once again and she was hoping for another orgasm like the first. Tim stepped back to her and she took his cock back into her mouth. She started sucking like she had something to prove! She wanted to get off again and wanted the two men to get off too. She figured she'd blow them both until they came. She was right and wrong at the same time.

Mark sucking her nipples and playing with her pussy had her juices really flowing again. She knew it wouldn't be long before she came again. She really let loose on Tim's cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. The room was filled with the noise of Mark playing with her pussy and her sucking Tim's dick. That's when Mark's cock found her pussy. In one quick thrust Charlene had a cock in her mouth and her pussy for the first time! She loved it!! Mark fucked her quickly making sure to give her the entire dick with every stroke. It drove her wild. She lifted her hips to meet his with every thrust. She moaned while sucking Tim's cock which caused him to start cumming. She thought he would keep it in her mouth. Instead, he pulled out. The first blast from his young dick hit her in the chin followed by spurt after spurt on her tits. Tim kept cumming and cumming.

She was amazed at how much he actually shot and it really got her going. She was close to cumming again. Even though it wasn't that thick at all Mark really knew how to use his cock. He was fucking her with long, quick strokes. Then he'd slow down to a grinding which rubbed her clit just right. He was going back and forth like this and then it hit her. Her second orgasm rushed through her. Her hips were bucking like crazy and she was screaming like all hell broke loose. Mark grabbed her by the ankles and held her legs up. Charlene was still rotating and bucking her hips when Mark felt his own orgasm start to come. Holding her legs up, Mark started fucking her fast and started pumping my wife full of his seed. Wave after wave of cum filled her pussy but at that moment she didn't care. She had just made two men cum and she loved it!! Mark slowed his pace until he stop pumping her all together. They stayed like that for a minute until Mark pulled out. A trail of his semen followed his cock.

Charlene was just getting ready to stand when Tim stepped in front of her. His cock rock hard again. He didn't wait for an invitation. He stuck his dick in her freshly cummed in cunt and started fucking. Tim was young and strong and it really showed in the way he fucked. He fucked hard and fast. No in betweens. His thick cock filled her nicely and she was hoping for a third orgasm but she wasn't going to get it this way. He needed to slow down a bit to get her there but he was too focused on pounding her pussy to notice. It did feel really good though. This young hard stud, fucking her with one purpose...to cum!! That's exactly what he did. Again he pulled out spraying her pussy and stomach with his cum. She was surprised he came as much as he did since this was his second load. It was just as much as the first. Maybe even a little more.

Charlene was just coming down from all this and start to think straight when Mark turned her head towards him. His hard cock staring her in the face. She looked up at him, leaned forward, opened her mouth and took in his dick. She sucked slow this time. Slow and lustful. Taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. What she couldn't take she used her tongue on. It drove him wild. He had never had a woman use her tongue as much as Charlene. It was heaven!! While giving Mark the blowjob of a lifetime she felt Tim grab her. He turned her around so she could have her hands on the arm of the chair while kneeling on the cushion. Little did she know Tim was hard again and he wanted to cum again. He entered her from behind while still sucking Mark's cock. She was being spitroasted! And the best part was that it was a slow fuck.

Tim was too short to get a really quick tempo so it gave her time to enjoy his cock. And was she ever! Tim fucked just how she like it and soon she was cumming for the third time. She started moaning and pushed back hard against Tim grinding her ass up and down. This not only caught Tim off guard but triggered his third orgasm. This time there was no pulling out. For the second time that Tuesday Charlene's cunt was filled by another man's cum. This time there wasn't as much as the first two but it was thick and most of it stayed in her. Mixing with Mark's. Possibly knocking her up. She was still going at Mark's dick and he was close to cumming as well. When he felt his balls start to tense he pulled away from her. He had her sit up and shot rope after rope of cum all over her tits. She said it was the biggest cum shot she'd ever seen. It was extremely thick and Mark rubbed it all over her nipples with the head of his cock making them hard.

While she laid there taking the whole situation in the two men got dressed. She wondered how or if she could tell me. Before they left Mark said he would tell the office that the chair was stained all over when they delivered it. He said they may have to send out a person or two to clean it or give us a new one. I can only imagine what will happen on that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Delivery Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds