Den of Iniquity Ch. 02

Josephine still was arching her body at the whip, but had begun whimpering and moaning softly. The arc Chantelle passed the whip through was now wider. The 'snick' sound was louder. My cock was harder. I pushed it down the leg of my slacks.

"She is so good at this." It was Claudio again.

"Yes she seems to even like it."

"I meant Chantelle, Roger."

"Oh yes, of course."

"...But you are right."

"Hmmm?" I could barely drag my eyes away.

"Josephine. She enjoys the flogger."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not like you imagine."

"I see..."

I could see a sheen of perspiration twinkling in the lights reflected off the two women. Chantelle caught the tails of the flogger in her hand mid-swish. She lifted it up something like a slingshot, and flicked it at Josephine, hitting her squarely on the slope of her left breast.

Josephine moaned and trembled. Even her thighs were trembling! This was the method Chantelle showed me against the desk in her office. I sat up straighter in my chair. 'Fffwap' was the only way I could make sense of the sound. 'Fffwap.... fffwap.......... fffwap.......' with irregular pauses in between, like Chantelle was taking careful aim.

Josephine seemed to know which breast Chantelle was about to flog and twisted her body after each 'fffwap', to present the other breast. Her soft moaning was almost continuous, punctuated by an 'ugh', each time the tails of the flogger hit. It was intoxicating to watch.

Josephine's attire was becoming stuck to her body with sweat. She may as well have been naked. For three or four minutes she had her breasts flogged. She let out little cries of what seemed like anguish now and again. On one occasion I looked across at Claudio, and he had his eyes fixed on the stage and was smiling and nodding softly to himself. Like he knew what was going on. I was to find out later, Josephine had four orgasms while being flogged. Four!

Chantelle ceased her front-on 'attack' and moved around to Josephine's side. In this position she was able to whip Josephine in the way one usually imagines a whipping would take place. But in a manner similar to 'watering the garden', it was reasonably gentle, and certainly not 'hard'. The tails of the whip were directed at, and hit, Josephine's pubic mound. I know this not just because it looked like it, but because the shift of thin material she was wearing had molded to her every curve. Even that of her pussy. It was plainly visible.

Josephine's reaction to Chantelle flogging her pussy was instantaneous. Chantelle was muttering something to Josephine while swinging the flogger. I have no idea what it was. All I know is, at the first strike, Josephine shuddered and moaned loudly. The crowd burst into slightly more energetic applause and I joined in. On and on it went with the strikes to Josephine's pussy occasionally surprising her by being directed instead at her breasts. She was dripping with perspiration, and still she strained against her bonds, reaching with her body for the tails of the flogger.

Finally there was a 'Fap! Fap! Fap!' as Chantelle hit Josephine firmly in the pussy three times, and she moaned even louder.

"Aaaooohhhhh..."

The amazing scene played out before my eyes, came to a sudden halt as the spotlights dimmed on the stage and the wall lighting in the hall returned to normal. When we finished applauding, I looked around at all the smiling faces, and Claudio asked what I thought.

"Wow!" Was all I could think of to say!

Everyone joined in laughing and clinking glasses with me. I just smiled back. The waiters returned for new orders, and I figured one more drink wouldn't hurt. I looked at my watch. Wow indeed. It was almost half-past midnight. But I didn't want to leave.

A couple of minutes later everyone stood up and applauded as a radiant Chantelle led a blushing Josephine out from a small door next to the stage. They had both changed clothes, and apart from Josephine seeming a bit hyper, it was like nothing had happened.

Waiters fussed as Chantelle took her seat and a cushion was placed between our chairs at the table. I was about to ask what it was for, when Josephine knelt on it right beside me. Another cushion was placed between Claudio and I, and Andrea scooted in between us.

On the one hand, I felt like a king! On the other, well... I was very uncomfortable! My cock of course had 'some' manners, and was resting thickly down the right leg of my pants. But every few minutes or so, it was like I was attacked, with not just Josephine, but also Andrea, taking turns caressing the top and inside of the thigh closest to them. In the meantime, I was bombarded with questions and answered one after the other.

"What did you think?"

"Have you ever seen anything like that before?"

"Have you ever felt one in your hands?"

"Did you like it?"

Then Chantelle piped up.

"Would you like to try it?"

The table hushed and waited for my response.

"I um, I don't think so... I ah, I don't think I could take the pain."

"Well I think you would surprise yourself, but I was talking about flogging, not being flogged, Roger."

"Oh... jeez... I don't know. I've never raised my hand to anyone before... I don't think I could do it."

"That's a good thing Roger, one never swings a whip in anger."

"I see..."

I didn't really see at all. I wanted to talk to her about it, and ask some questions. I wanted to talk to Josephine too. I wanted to ask Claudio if he ever did it. I looked down at Josephine and smiled... I wanted lots of things. But I remembered my promise to myself to just observe. To just watch. So I listened.

"Chantelle," said Claudio, "what do you like most about it?"

"My dear Claudio, you know me... a more specific question I will answer, but amongst friends I am loathe to dominate discussions..." She winked at him.

Claudio smiled warmly at her, like a brother.

"Apologies my dear... I meant, 'What do you most enjoy about the use of the flogger?' "

"Hmmm, a tough question..."

Josephine was squirming next to me like she had something to say and was stopping herself. Chantelle continued, and ignored her.

"I think it works on three equally important levels. Firstly it turns me on. Secondly, to practice an art, in a manner which I feel is 'well practiced', is fulfilling. And thirdly, I like it because I *can* do it. I can use it for discipline, or for pleasure, because it is my right."

"Well said," responded Claudio.

"It turned Roger on too! I could tell," Josephine shrieked, beaming up at me.

"Josephine, mind your manners!" Chantelle scolded.

"It's all right," I sat up in my chair, "she's not wrong."

Chantelle pursed her lips at me. She then turned her attention to Josephine and pinched her on the arm quite hard. Josephine just pouted and sat back on her heels, crossing her arms.

"Ok, well everyone, thank you all for another wonderful evening. It is almost one o'clock and I have an important day tomorrow." Nods and a couple of "awww's" came from around the table. Chantelle stood.

Everyone else at our table stood, and I could hear many others in the hall doing the same thing. I stood as quickly as I could. Chantelle shook Claudio's hand across me, and she leaned into me as Josephine scooted backwards and stood also.

"Let's have a chat," she whispered to me. It wasn't a request.

I nodded.

Chantelle, ever the consummate host, worked her way around the table, thanking everyone for coming, and ensuring they knew they could all stay as long as they wanted. I followed her and also said my goodbyes, shaking hands and kissing cheeks.

"Be well everyone, " Chantelle said finally, and took my hand and led me out one of the side doors and I guessed toward her office.

"Come on Josephine take my hand."

From over my shoulder, Josephine scooted up next to Chantelle on her other side. I didn't know she was coming. I smiled to myself.

"Enjoy yourself Roger?" We were mounting the big Victorian staircase, and her office was at the end of the hall upstairs.

"It's been amazing Chantelle, just amazing..."

"I'm pleased," she said.

Josephine was beaming across at me.

Chantelle slid a black plastic card into a slot beside her office door. I hadn't noticed that before. Something beside the door, inside the wall, clicked and whirred and the door opened.

Chantelle led us into her den and fluttered her fingers at her coat rack. I went to hang up my jacket but Josephine took it from me, and Chantelle asked if I wanted a drink.

"Nothing for me thanks, I still have to drive back uptown."

"You could always get a taxi and pick your car up tomorrow, Roger."

I didn't feel like refusing. "Ok, how about something that suits the mood?"

"Leave it to me. Josie, take Roger back to the lounge area will you, and make him comfortable."

"Yes Mistress," she giggled and grabbed my hand, hurrying me through the black drapes behind Chantelle's desk. I thought the drapes covered a wall, but they were a divider!

Josephine was almost dragging me over to what ended up being a big black leather couch. I could hardly see, the lights were down so low. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust.

I'd just settled in the sumptuous couch when a silhouette of Chantelle entered between the drapes carrying a tray. As my eyes adjusted I saw Josephine holding the drapes open, then take the tray from Chantelle's hands.

"Thank you Josephine, you may serve Roger now." I heard her giggle and could see enough that her white teeth were shining in a smile at me.

"It's so dark in here, let me bring up the lights a little," said Chantelle.

I swallowed when I could see properly. From where I sat, there was all kinds of stuff around me. To be honest, half of it I wouldn't even know what it was for, let alone what it was called.

The other half, well, there were whips hung on the walls, whips and floggers. There were some chains embedded in the wall up high, hanging down with big leather cuffs at the end of them. Lots of things. I wanted to look around but when I glanced back at Josephine, I swallowed again. Chantelle settled other at the end of the couch, sipping what looked like port.

"Come on pet, serve the man."

"Yes Mistress," Josephine grinned.

At first I thought she had changed again. Or taken her top off. In any case, I watched intently as this topless goddess approached me. Her small hands held the tray she carried as delicately as she could. She almost flowed across the room to me. Her fine breasts jiggled beautifully, and for the first time I noticed the faint tinkle of little bells around her ankles. Her hips swaying seductively, she walked slowly, her skin looking almost golden in the half light.

She knelt smoothly before me, one leg then the other, which served only to heighten my growing arousal, as I glimpsed the shadows between her legs. She was almost touching my foot with her knee. Then from this upright kneeling position, she sat back on her heels, her knees opening widely and proudly displaying a hairless, and very pink and glistening pussy. I almost choked.

"It's okay Roger, Josephine likes to be admired."

My mouth was so dry, I hoped sound would come out when I spoke. "She is very beautiful."

"She certainly is."

When I glanced across at Chantelle, I saw she was also drinking in the sight. I turned back and Josephine lifted the tray holding the single small glass of deep red liquor, with her hands placed under it. She was smiling and her eyes were on mine. As she brought up the tray she began to speak. As she spoke, she tipped her head a little forward, and her eyes were hidden by her dark hair.

"I hope my serve has met with your pleasure Sir, welcome."

I took up the glass in my hand, my eyes, one more time, scanning over this kneeling beauty. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled at her. She held her position, and didn't move a muscle. I glanced over at Chantelle who was now looking at me and smiling.

"You say, 'thank you for your serve Josephine' or something like that."

I smiled back and nodded to her. Turning back to Josephine I said, "thank you for a truly beautiful serve Josephine, you have topped a wonderful evening." I glanced back at Chantelle who raised her glass to me and laughed.

"Oh Roger, you are too funny. Topped? Oh, ahahahahaaa..."

"Sorry?" I was at least smiling... what had I said?

Josephine was giggling at me and covering her mouth. Finally she managed to say, "you are welcome Sir, please enjoy," before collapsing into another fit of giggles.

"Okay, okay, settle down now little one. Relax." Chantelle smiled.

"Yes Mistress," she said. She slid her legs underneath herself and pulled a nearby cushion over to sit on. She sat in this chaste, half-kneeling position with her hands comfortably in her lap and grinned at me. Except of course she was topless. Which was very distracting. Very nice too. Her grin softened and she simply smiled at me as a silence descended over the room. She didn't have a drink.

I sipped at mine and it was extraordinary. "Mmmmmm..." I said, "this is beautiful."

"Glad you like it."

"I'll have to..."

"Roger?" Chantelle interrupted.

I gave her my attention. She smiled at me again. I got worried I might have done something else wrong.

"I just wanted you to know you are welcome here, you know, to come back if you wish. I will have Adrian organise a membership for you."

"That's very generous of you."

"Well, yes it is actually. They are over a thousand dollars usually."

"Chantelle... really, I couldn't, it's out of my league..."

"Nonsense! You are a member, and that's that."

"I'm very honoured." I felt spoiled was what I felt.

"Good choice of words Roger. It's what I wanted to talk about with you."

"Honour?"

"Yes, 'honour.' I find you an honorable man. A trustworthy and honest man. One who can walk with his head held high, despite what he has been through, or may go through. I like you, and I think you like us."

"Thank you Chantelle."

"Welcome. Besides that, you have helped me in ways you don't know, and I am determined to make Saturday night a success for you. I am happy to show my appreciation for that."

"We helped each other Chantelle, don't forget that."

"Yes I know, now stop being so cute and drink up. Josephine, be a dear and arrange a taxi for Roger will you? I don't want him late for work in the morning."

Josephine hopped up and slipped out through the drapes without a word.

"Thank you for your hospitality Chantelle, this has been an amazing evening."

"Yes, and I am sure you have lots of questions about it."

"Yes I do actually."

"I am very tired Roger, perhaps when you return tomorrow to get your car, you could come and see me, and we can talk then."

"I would like that very much. I have to get the invitations out and do a few things for my boss, but I should be free by lunch time."

"I will be having lunch at Jeremy's with Claudio at one o'clock. Would you care to join us?"

"I wouldn't want to impose."

"Roger, I wouldn't ask you along if you were imposing. Now meet me there at one, okay?

"I would love to," I grinned.

"Good boy," she grinned back and winked. "We'll have a talk about the lifestyle then, and you can ask us any questions you like."

"That will be great."

"Your enthusiasm is intoxicating Roger."

"It's all so... I don't know... surreal, and yet, it has a kind of beauty."

"What does Roger?"

"Everything. Everything I've seen. This place. You. The manners. The way you used that flogger... I mean, wow. Josephine too." I felt like I was talking to much.

"Yes Josephine likes you too, that is clear."

"I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes."

"Oh, don't worry about that." She had caught my meaning I was sure.

At almost the same moment, I finished my port and Josephine returned and stood with her hands clasped in front of herself.

"Yes pet?"

"Mr. Moore's taxi is waiting Mistress."

"Thank you pet, you may retire for the night."

"Thank you Mistress. Good night Mr. Moore, I hope you enjoyed your evening."

"Thank you too Josephine, and yes, I did very much." She grinned at me and appeared to brush something from her chest, drawing my eyes to her hard little nipples once again.

"Go on little one," then to me, "she is such a tease."

"Well she's a very cute one."

Josephine skipped out between the drapes and we both watched her.

"That she is." Chantelle finished her drink and got up from the lounge. "Come on then, I'll walk you down." She slipped her arm through mine and rested her head on my shoulder. I parted the drapes for us and we walked through. I heard her yawn and yawned myself. We walked slowly and quietly. Almost like old lovers.

Author's note: I warm thank you to rachel for her help in editing this work. Thank you all for your enthusiastic response to Chapter 01. The feedback and voting you cast is truly inspirational, and I am happy to say I have started on Chapter 03. Keep the votes coming and let Me know how I am doing. I really appreciate the great feedback. Thanks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds