• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Den of Nymphs

Den of Nymphs

They met on the subway train.

Or, more accurately, they met him on the subway train.

The three of them, Barb, Sarah and Gwen, were returning from Center City on a nearly empty Market-Frankford El. Gwen couldn't remember now what they had been talking about. Hadn't they been University students together? Perhaps they'd been talking about classes, or boys, or sex?

But all conversation had stopped when he got on board. All three of them noticed him, they couldn't help but notice him. He stepped on board looking straight at them, the tip of his tongue tracing the edge of his lips.

He sat right across from them, much closer than expected for such an empty subway car. Gwen remembered spending the long stretch between Fifteenth Street and Thirtieth Street running her eyes up and down him. Silently, for she knew her friends were doing the same, they took in his shoulder length hair, his neatly trimmed goatee, his physique barely contained under a sharp yet casual suit. Her gaze halted as she watched the bulge grow under his pant leg, pressing towards them.

"How would you ladies like to accompany me back to my place?"

Gwen couldn't remember if all three of them answered, or just one of them. She tried to remember leaving the subway with him and her friends. The walk to his place, where was it? Did he actually collect a kiss as a toll before entering? Had she allowed herself to be kissed?

Her attempts to reconstruct the events was interrupted as he handed her a glass of wine. The three of them stood in a line, Gwen on his far left, Barb on his far right. Sarah, who was only five four, stood between them, allowing Gwen to glance over at Barb. She didn't glance back, but watched their host with an expression Gwen had never seen before. Sarah shifted between them, nearly squirming as she stood there, eyes clearly following the still enormous bulge running down their hosts leg.

Gwen took a sip of the wine, trying to concentrate. They stood in his den, and for the first time other meanings for the word den came to Gwen's mind. The room had incredibly thick rugs, almost like a wall to wall mat. Tapestries hung on all sides of them, blocking any windows. Large, low slung chairs and plush cushions pressed into the corners of the room. Incense burned from somewhere, for Gwen could smell the thick musty scent. The wine tasted like the incense, coating her mouth and throat in the thick sweetness. She finished the glass in gulps.

"Now, who goes first?"

Gwen nearly choked on her wine as she looked up from her glass. Their host was now lounging, naked, across one of the chairs. She didn't know when or how he'd removed all his clothes. Part of her was fearful of the sight and how he'd come to be nude so quickly. Another part of her dismissed her concerns as her eyes fixed upon him. The bulge had hid nothing, and yet the sight of him so casual and so hard at the same time shocked Gwen. Surely someone would speak up, they shouldn't stay, right?

All of that, the sight of him and her thoughts, took but a second. In the next second Barb stepped forward, pulling her blouse off over her head, "Me," she managed to say before sinking to her knees before him. Gwen felt a shock, and amazement at Barb's response. Barb's head lowered over his waist, her hair cascading down over his hips. Gwen watched, suddenly realizing she also felt a twinge of envy.

Barb's head started working up and down over him, her hips raised behind her. Their host watched her for a moment, then tilted his head back, a soft moan escaping from him. He didn't relax totally though, for his hands slid down her back and when they reached the strap of her bra he looked back down at her to help undo the clasp. His hands then twisted into her hair until he lifted her head.

Gwen felt another shock as Barb looked up at him, for she could clearly hear her from where she stood, "Fuck me." Gwen could see the smile on their host's face, "Only if you really want me to."

Barb sat up and started unbuttoning her jeans. Gwen could hear their host chuckling at the speed with which Barb worked. Gwen could also hear a small sound from Sarah, a whimper, perhaps a moan. Barb stood, quickly removing her clothes in swift motions. For a moment she nearly lost her balance, but their host steaded her with a hand.

Having regained her balance, she now faced her two friends as she bent over to step out of her clothes. Gwen watched the sway of Barb's breast, could see the moisture between Barb's legs, could imagine Barb's salty taste.

"Where did that come from?" she felt a panic at the thought, or was it a thrill?

But even such thoughts were interrupted as their host simply took Barb by her hips and pulled her back down on top of him. Barb spread her legs, letting his legs stretch out from between her legs. With her right hand she reached down for him, lifting him up to her, stroking him along the way. His own left hand joined her right to help guide him into her. She was clearly eager, for as soon as the tip of his head was in place she lowered herself as far as she could. She leaned back against him as they slid together. His hands wrapped around her to squeeze her breasts. Their two hips worked together as one, lifting Barb up with each thrust. Her back arched, lifting her breasts against his hands.

She squirmed over top of him, gasping with each thrust of his hips upwards. Finally he lifted and rolled her, forcing her on her hands and knees. Her gasp as they rolled turned to a short scream of pleasure followed by pleas to be fucked harder. Gwen watched in shock, listening as her friends throaty voice became moans of pleasure. Gwen could hear the sound of their flesh coming together, watching his hard erection thrust into her. Barb's full breasts swayed with the rhythm of his thrusts, brushing her hard nipples against the fabric of the cushions.

Gwen was barely aware of Sarah's own soft moans and squirming. Her own body felt like a furnace where the heat continued to increase just by watching the piston action of her friend on her hands and knees, doggy style. Even as Barb's explosive orgasm spilled down her thighs he did not stop. Barb's own amazement grew into further desire. She buried her face in the cushions, stifling screams of pleasure mixed with moans of release. Spasms shook her body, coating her in sweat, leaving her exhausted. Gwen felt her own body weakened just in watching.

"Who's next?"

It wasn't until Sarah jumped forward naked that Gwen realized her other friend had been squirming out of her clothes, and fingering herself the whole time. She was so eager she wanted to lick and fuck at the same time. Her fingers continued to work her clit as she licked Barb's juices from the hard shaft before her. Gwen tried to block out the sounds of Sarah's moans and sucking. And yet, Gwen watched, imagining their host shooting his load into Sarah's hungry mouth. Gwen wanted him to pump his load into her face and across her body. She could picture Sarah's body covered in his cum. A thick gooey coating to be licked off.

Something in Gwen struggled to regain control. Desperate she tried to think of something other than the sex before her. She tried to remember a time before this. School work, having to study for biology. Studying with Sarah, books open between them. Gazing at one another over their books, until Sarah would lean forward and gently kiss Gwen's lips. Thinking how soft Sarah's lips felt against her own. How good it felt to have Sarah's hands on her knee, or slipping under her blouse. She could feel Sarah's fingertips squeezing her nipples till they were hard little pebbles of sensation.

Gwen felt her blouse sticking to her as she stood there, her own fingertips pinching her nipples through the fabric. Had she really made out with Sarah? Hadn't it been Barb who would take off her shirt and bra so that Gwen could suckle at her breasts? Or maybe all three of them would lay together, naked, caressing, stroking, licking.

Gwen shook her head, trying to clear it, focusing on the room before her. Sarah had her legs wrapped around the his hips, back arched as he thrusts. Her small breasts taunt as she leaned back, held up by his own hands. He leaned forward to run his tongue over Sarah's erect nipples. She was panting, spasming with his thrust, squirming to get every inch of him deep inside of her. Gwen couldn't decide if she was remembering her own lips on Sarah's breasts, or if she was only imaging it so vividly.

What difference did it make? She realized that it didn't matter, the past didn't matter, all that matter was how good the sensation felt now. How good it would feel now. How much she wanted to feel it all.

He stood before her now. Behind him Barb was coming too, moving her face closer and closer to Sarah's thighs, until she lowered her mouth to taste. Yet Gwen's attention was taken by the hard erection before her, the sweat covered body that stood before her.

"You've resisted."

Yes, I have, she thought, but she couldn't think of why.

He stepped towards her, slowly circling her, "If you don't want, I will let you go."

Gwen didn't move, watching as Barb's mouth eagerly sucked and licked at Sarah's clit, licking up her thighs, sucking at her mound.

"Do you want to leave?"

Sarah began to squirm, only half awake.

Gwen imagined Barb's lips on her own clit. Or her lips on Sarah's breasts. She felt a wave of heat, of desire, a need to feel his hard erection deep inside her, "No."

It was barely a whisper. He leaned closer, standing now at her side, "Are you certain?"

"Yes," her voice was clear enough over the sound of Sarah's soft moans.

"You want me to cum deep within you then?"

She was painfully aware that he'd not yet touched her, yet she herself could not move, her senses overcome with desire and need, "Yes."

"Beg me," his finger tip caressed the back of her neck. His touch was like a drop of ice water down her spine, sending chills that only heightened her aroused state. He continued around her, his steps like hoofs against the soft mat.

Before her Barb had her fingers in Sarah, licking off the juices as Sarah squirmed. She thought she felt his hard erection brush against her own hip. Could she say no? Why had she resisted it, she wanted it, him, Barb, Sarah, "Fuck me."

She turned to face him, her hands taking his hard, wet erection, "Fuck me, I want to feel all of you deep in me," she dropped to her knees, "I want you." She licked the tip of his head with the tip of her tongue. The taste she shockwaves down her body, "I want to fuck."

"Anything?" he asked.

"Everything," she answered before wrapping her mouth around his hard shaft. She could taste Sarah on his hard cock. She imagined she could taste Barb as well as she sucked hungrily.

"Hmm," his hands played through her hair, holding her mouth against him, "And you want to go down on your friends too, right?"

Gwen moaned in approval, her hands stroking his thick cock as she continued to suck.

"And you want your friends to fuck you, too?"

She struggled to swallow, suck and answer. Looking up she could see Barb and Sarah standing beside him. "Fuck me," she pleaded to her friends. Shifting she buried her face between Barb's still wet thighs, hungry to taste her friend. Barb gasped in enjoyment, her knees quickly buckling as Gwen licked her to orgasm.

Gwen kept her tongue licking even as Barb sank into the cushions. She could feel her clothes being pulled off her by Sarah, her blouse being torn away from her. Shreds of her clothes clung to her sweaty flesh till Sarah removed every stitch. The whole time Gwen continue to lick, suck and nip at Barb, eagerly licking up her juices as they spilled across her face.

Sarah's hands ran up and down Gwen's naked body, followed by Sarah's lips and tongue. Spreading her legs wide Gwen made room for Sarah, who eagerly pulled her friends hips down to her waiting mouth. Gwen's orgasm came at once, showering across Sarah's face, spilling down her chin. Sitting up, Gwen spasmed again and again over Sarah's hungry mouth. Barb too sat up, to caress Gwen's breasts, suckling each, then to lick her own cum off of Gwen's chin.

Covered as they were in each other's juices they began licking each other clean. Only their tongues would hunger for each other clit's again, and the spasms would once again cover them in orgasms.

"Oh, Gwen," they paused at his voice, "do you still want me?"

No thoughts of past, or resistance, entered her mind. Gwen eagerly jumped up, no longer satisfied to simply suck or lick him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and lifting her leg against him attempted to mount him where he stood. He swung her around and lay her against the pile of cushions. With one hand she held onto him while with the other she guided him. As soon as the tip of his head was in she forced herself against him, shoving his thick erection all of the way into her. Heedless of any pain or discomfort, she felt only pleasure and satisfaction as he thrust into her. With each pump of his hips he lifted her upwards. Her first orgasm on his cock was explosive, the heat running through her body, across her breasts and down her stomach to erupt between their thighs. Her second orgasm as he continued to thrust into her caused spasms throughout her body, her muscles clenching, tightening against his hardness. With a gasp she realized he was not done. The amazement led to her third orgasm. This time, as her body spasmed, and her muscles clenched, she felt his own body respond. In a scream of pleasure she felt him explode deep within her. Even as he pulled out of her he did not stop pumping, sending load after load across her body. Eagerly she scooped it up, feeding, covering her body in his cum. Her body was covered when he was finally spent.

Barb and Sarah crawled over to lick this gooey release off their friend. Then spreading it across their own bodies, pressing together to feel it ooze between their flesh. Exhaustion eventually wore the trio out as they lay together, arms draped over one another.

Their host, Pan, sat across from them, admiring his handy work, "Ah, my little nymph's, I'm so glad I've found you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Den of Nymphs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds