• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Denial Ch. 06

Denial Ch. 06

12

To my one and only, thank you for letting me explore…

She sighed with slight disappointment feeling him move away and get out of the bed. As she propped herself up on her elbows she watched him build a fire in the fireplace and set it alight. Although it was the early afternoon it was dark outside as the snow continued to fall. But the candles cast a warm glow around the bedroom. The fire was a cozy touch. She smiled, it was so romantic. He pulled some overstuffed pillows onto the floor near the fireplace and grinned at her.

"Go get your marshmallows and let's watch a movie," he said. She was quick about it and he had two wire clothes hangers unwound and straightened out, ready for the fluffy treats when she came back. She popped a DVD into the player and they settled on the floor as he pressed a marshmallow onto each of the clothes hangers. They roasted a few and ate them watching a sweet romantic comedy. Towards the end of the movie she had a slightly over-roasted puff on the end of her make-shift spear and it dripped onto the top of her breast.

"Oh, ouch," she murmured as she quickly pulled it off her skin and popped it into her mouth. He leaned down and licked the sticky cream remnants from her soft, pale breast and continued kissing down to the tip of her nipple. She moaned appreciatively. "Yes, kiss me and make me feel better," she giggled.

"Yeah, I'm going to make you feel better," he said as he licked and sucked her soft flesh. Pressing on her shoulder to lie back on the pillows he then reached down and spread her legs apart. He settled in between her thighs and lowered his mouth to her warm, slick pussy. "You taste much better than roasted marshmallows," he teased her. She closed her eyes and sighed, relaxing as she felt his tongue drift across her puffy lips. She moaned as he slid his tongue up and down her slit and pressed her hips upward pushing her pussy against his hungry mouth. His tongue moved deftly over and across her silky, wet creases and slid his fingers into her tight hole. He slowly fucked and licked her, taking his sweet time and enjoying every drop of her juice, every inch of her velvety flesh. Looking up he smiled as he watched her pinch and rub her stiff nipples. He could feel his cock growing, pressed against her smooth calf.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Oh, yes…fuck me harder, Master, please?" she groaned and writhed beneath him. Her stomach tightened and the tension grew in her womb causing a warm fluttering in her pussy. She was so close and she began to fuck his face in earnest, grinding her hips up and down. Suddenly he slipped his two fingers from her cunt and slid them right into her anus and sucked hard on her clit. "Oh yes! Ohhhh…ughnnnnn," she groaned loudly as her tight ass twitched around his fingers. "I need to come, please let me come!" she panted floating on the crest of a climax.

"Mmmmhmmm," he moaned against her hard nub and squishy lips. He thrust his fingers in and out of her hole as he enjoyed her tight spasms and she cried out and her hips bucked up and down. She groaned loudly over and over and jerked against him feeling the hot rush of her orgasm throbbing, wave after wave of exquisite pleasure throughout her body.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, please! I need your cock in me," she gasped and grabbed at him trying to pull him up on top of her. No sooner were the words out of her mouth than he was up and in, feeling her twitching cunt swallow him whole. She wrapped her legs around him as he pounded her. As his balls pulled up, knotted against his groin his cum spewed into her like liquid fire. "I can feel your big cock jerking in me! I love feeling you come inside me!" she exclaimed, her voice high-pitched with ecstatic joy. As his hot spurts of cum subsided he moaned with luscious satisfaction and lay down, rolling her to her side and holding her tightly. They cuddled in each other's arms and relaxed as the warmth of the fire caressed their bodies. Listening to the soft pops and crackles she watched the flames dance and sway, hungrily consuming the wood.

"Are you feeling hungry?" he asked as he kissed her cheek.

"Hmmm…yes," she sighed as she reached down and took his soft member in her hand and lightly stroked him.

"I meant are you hungry for some dinner," he chuckled softly. "I will feed you my cock for dessert." She grinned at him and nodded then they got up and he closed the glass doors over the fireplace screen then followed her from the bedroom to the kitchen. As they looked in the pantry and refrigerator, trying to decide what to eat, the doorbell rang.

"Who in the hell is that out in the snow?" he grumbled.

"Just ignore it. We're naked! Maybe whoever it is will just go away." She remained still as if any movement might alert the unexpected visitor that they were aware of his or her presence. The doorbell softly chimed again.

"Guess we'd better see who it is," he grumbled and went back to the bedroom to pull on a robe. She dashed to follow him. The doorbell chimed again as he sighed and hurried out of the bedroom. She went to the doorway to listen as he answered the door.

"Charlotte! What are you doing out in this weather?" He was surprised to see his neighbor from across the street. She smiled at him and held out a plate of cookies. "Is everything ok?"

"I'm ok but something's wrong with my heater. It was working fine this morning," she began to explain then entered the house as he stepped back to let her in. "But this afternoon I took a nap and when I woke up I noticed the room was cold. I tried the thermostat but the heater won't come back on. Do you think you can take a look at it? Here, I even brought some cookies. Just baked them this morning!"

"Where's Bob?" he asked about her husband.

"He's out of town on business. He was supposed to come home Friday but stayed to play golf yesterday with the big dogs of the company. Now, with the snow, his flight's been delayed. He called me this morning to say there are no flights out today, maybe not even tomorrow. I'm sorry, I wouldn't bother you about this, Alex, but we don't have any firewood so I can't even keep warm by the fireplace." Charlotte looked at him and wondered why he had answered the door dressed in his robe as mischievous thoughts bloomed in her mind. She glanced around the room looking for Karen, surprised she had not been the one to answer the door. Had she interrupted something?

"No, no, it's ok. Let me get dressed and we'll go over and take a look," he offered as he shut the door against the breeze swirling snowflakes into the foyer. He noticed the little grin on her face and smiled back at her, wondering what she was thinking. "Have a seat. I'll be right back." Charlotte settled on the edge of the couch as he disappeared down the hallway.

"It's Charlotte. Her heater isn't working. It's probably just the pilot light," he said as he entered the bedroom. His sub stepped away from the door to stand by the bed. He gazed at her naked, beautiful body as he grabbed his pants from the chair and pulled them on. "Baby, why don't you start dinner while I'm over there. It shouldn't take long." He seemed impatient in his hurry to get dressed and get their neighbor's problem out of their way.

"Yes, I heard her from the doorway." Karen watched him as he dressed. 'A good man is hard to find, a hard man is an even better find,' she thought to herself and giggled.

"What's so funny?" he asked as he pulled on a shirt and his shoes and stood up.

"Nothing. You're just so cute when you're flustered," she said as she went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her body seductively against him and softly kissed him.

"Cute? We'll see how cute you think I am a little later," he whispered as his hands ran down her warm, smooth back and squeezed her plump ass cheeks. He soundly popped her bottom with his hand and then gently pulled away. "Chicken and rice sounds good. Get it started and I'll be back before you know it," he called over his shoulder as he left. Karen sighed and pulled on a tee shirt and flannel pajama bottoms then went back out to the kitchen to start dinner.

Karen had just added cream of mushroom soup to the browned chicken breasts and was about to start slicing up some veggies to sauté when she heard two voices as the front door opened and quickly closed. Charlotte had returned with Alex. She frowned in disappointment realizing that he must not have been able to get her heater started. She had been thinking of the night ahead and all the sweet, hot love she and her Master might share. She glanced out the window and noticed the snow was still falling, a gentle wind whirling the snowflakes to and fro. They'd be completely snowed in tomorrow if it kept falling at this rate!

"Sweetheart, I couldn't get the heater going. I think the starter for the pilot light probably needs to be replaced," Alex said as he greeted her with a kiss, his cold lips pressed against her warm mouth. He softly brushed his fingers across his sub's breasts causing her nipples to immediately stiffen. "I offered Charlotte the spare bedroom tonight. Maybe we can get a repair man out tomorrow, if the roads aren't too bad."

"Well, there's plenty to eat. Dinner should be ready in about 30 minutes." Karen shivered at his touch wishing they were alone. Yet, dinner was pleasant as they ate, talked, and drank wine. Alex noticed the two women getting a bit tipsy from the wine as they talked and giggled about various things such as shopping and the latest celebrity gossip. His interest in the conversation perked up a bit when Charlotte mentioned a new lingerie store that had recently opened up at the mall. Karen lamented that those shops tended to cater to skinny, small breasted women. Charlotte laughed and told her that they had a large variety of sizes and there were surely items that would fit a voluptuous woman like Karen. She had been glancing at her neighbor's large breasts and hard nipples poking stiffly against her tee shirt throughout the meal. Although Karen seemed oblivious to her stolen glances Alex was quite aware of it and he was rather amused.

After dinner Alex went to his office while the two women cleaned up the kitchen. He smiled listening to them talking and laughing, glad to hear them enjoying themselves. At one point he went into the kitchen to get a drink and saw Karen opening another bottle of wine. The ladies had polished off the last bottle at dinner and were obviously feeling the effects. He went back to his office and the women went to the TV room to relax. Their voices softly drifted to him as he dabbled with a new computer game he'd recently bought. The dogs had retired by his side, dozing by his chair. He glanced out the window and saw the snow was still falling as dusk faded into the darkness of the night.

"TV's kind of boring tonight," Charlotte said as Karen surfed through the channels. "What DVDs do you have?"

"Take a look," Karen pointed toward the cabinet under the TV as she took a drink from her wine glass. Charlotte got up and went to the cabinet, perusing the titles of the DVDs to find something interesting.

"We still have a few movie channels to go through, let's see what's on," Karen suggested as she deftly pressed the buttons on the remote control. "Ohhhh…I haven't seen this one in a long time!" she giggled and sat back on the couch as she took another sip of wine. "Have you ever seen this one? It's called 'Young Lady Chatterley'. It's kind of cheesy, but fun." Karen grinned at Charlotte. Charlotte glanced at the voluptuous woman next to her, thinking how sexy and comfy she looked in her thin tee shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Seems I'm not dressed properly for this sleep-over. I'm going to change into my night shirt. I'll be right back," Charlotte quickly went to the spare room, noticing Alex seemed absorbed playing his computer game as she walked past his office. She grinned to herself as she undressed and pulled her short nightshirt over her perky, naked breasts musing that this night turned out so much better than being alone at home. She missed Bob who had been out of town for several days. She had called her girlfriend to spend the weekend with her but her friend had plans which she couldn't change. Charlotte was almost happy that the heater had broken and was having fun at this impromptu visit with her neighbors.

The two couples had enjoyed occasional barbecues together and spending time playing cards, talking and laughing into the wee hours of the morning. The men had played golf together now and then. As they spent time together she had noticed how attentive Alex was of Karen and how Karen happily waited on her husband. They seemed to be much closer than Charlotte and Bob were. There was something deeper and sensuous between the two that was intriguing and Charlotte sometimes wondered about different aspects of their relationship. She felt a little guilty wondering about their sex life, it certainly was none of her business but she couldn't help thinking about it. From the way they looked at each other, touched, and spoke to one another their relationship appeared to be very loving…and probably very hot! Charlotte softly giggled feeling an odd anticipation within her as she went back to the TV room and sat on the couch to settle in and watch the movie.

Alex had been listening to the soft, feminine voices from the TV room. But now the girls had gone quiet and he wondered what they were watching. He got up and quietly walked to the door of the TV room and stood just out of sight. By the groans and moans from the movie they were watching something sexy. He grinned thinking they must be enthralled with the action on the screen. He silently went back to his computer game but it was a half-hearted attempt to play as he was distracted with trying to hear what might happen in the other room only a few feet away from him. He had seen Charlotte walking by the office earlier and caught a glimpse of her going to the spare bedroom, then saw her out of the corner of his eye, quietly tiptoe by again dressed in a skimpy nightshirt that just barely covered her bottom. He wondered what she was thinking and feeling after seeing her gazing at Karen's breasts during dinner. With all the wine and now the sexy movie he was sure both women were probably feeling a little heated up.

The two women sat quietly, viewing the movie, sipping their wine. Charlotte was beginning to feel rather flushed between the wine and her thoughts of Alex and Karen's sex life. She kept glancing over at Karen, at her face and her breasts. Then her attention was caught by a scene in the movie where Lady Chatterley was being bathed by the maid. The maid's soft hands were caressing the Lady's wet, luscious breasts. The Lady was a bit surprised but went with it and it turned into a delightfully naughty experience for the Lady. Charlotte's mind drifted, imagining playing with Karen's large tits. She noticed the brunette's breath had deepened as her breasts gently rose and fell. And damn, those nipples were practically popping through the thin material of her tee shirt! She suddenly realized how wet she was getting just thinking about sucking Karen's tits. The movie progressed and the Lady found herself at the gardener's cottage…which segued into a torrid scene of fucking. Both women were breathing a little faster now, perhaps fantasizing of being taken fast and hard. They sipped their wine and remained quiet, each lost in their own horny thoughts.

Charlotte got up to go use the bathroom and when she came back she noticed Karen's fingers stroking across her nipples. Karen quickly dropped her hand but the blush in her cheeks did not go unnoticed by Charlotte.

"Feeling a little aroused, are you?" she softly chuckled as she sat by Karen.

"Well, with a movie like this, it's hard not to be turned on!" Karen laughed and looked at Charlotte. Her neighbor turned and tucked her leg under her as she faced Karen.

"You know, Bob is away so much with his job. I get lonely and miss him. But I met this woman at a dinner party one night and she was something else. Her name is Lindsey. We just clicked and we talked all evening. She has a commanding but soft presence, it's hard to describe. But we've become fast friends. Sometimes we go out when Bob is out of town; go to dinner, movies, things like that. Once we went to a classical concert and that was great. It was my first time to attend a performance by the symphony. In fact, she's introduced me to many things I hadn't experienced before." Charlotte paused to take a drink of her wine. Karen was intently watching her neighbor's face and noticed the easy way the tip of her tongue slid along her full lips. Such an innocent little action yet sensuous, and Karen squirmed a little, thinking of her Master's tongue on her pussy earlier in the day.

Alex could hear Charlotte's quiet voice but could not tell what was being said. He was intrigued and found it difficult to continue playing his computer game. He shut it off and just surfed various web sites, at first just glancing at news articles, but then was drawn to view a few erotic sites he and his sub liked to share. Finally, his curiosity got the better of him and he went back to the doorway of the TV room and listened to Charlotte's story of her girlfriend. His cock twitched and grew as he imagined his lovely sub playing with Charlotte as he listened to her warm, sexy voice.

"After several months she invited me to come to her house for dinner. Bob was out of town and I really didn't want to be alone so I was looking forward to spending the evening with her." A sly grin crossed Charlotte's lovely lips as she continued, "She's an excellent cook! She's accomplished at a lot of things, actually," she giggled feeling the wine loosening her inhibitions as she fed on the keen interest in Karen's eyes. "After we ate we relaxed in her hot tub. It seemed like a spontaneous decision but now I know she kind of set me up. I hadn't brought a bathing suit and I didn't want to end up with soggy underwear so of course she suggested we sit in the nude. After all, we were both women, what could be the harm? It was kind of embarrassing for me, though. But once in the water, as we drank wine and talked, I began to relax. At one point we fell quiet and I closed my eyes and rested my head back against the edge of the tub. After a few minutes I heard a whisper, felt a breath, right against my ear, 'You have such a lovely body. You won't mind if I touch you, will you.'"

Karen was transfixed, feeling horny from the movie, feeling the wine warm her body, listening to Charlotte's hot little tale. She was quite pleasantly surprised hearing this from her quiet little neighbor from across the street. But they were feeling tipsy and certainly less inhibited. From their dinner get-togethers in the past Charlotte always became very talkative after having several glasses of wine. But Karen would not have guessed the fairly conservative woman to be so adventurous. Karen held her glass of wine in one hand while her other hand seemed to rise of its own volition and her fingers softly stroked her nipples. She was naturally reacting to Charlotte's words, imagining being in her place and feeling this woman touch her. She broke eye contact and let her hand rest back in her lap, feeling sheepish; surely Charlotte had noticed her touching herself! But the petite blonde continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"It was more of a statement than a question because when I raised my head and looked at her she smiled and softly kissed me as her fingers brushed across my nipples. I was shocked but I didn't turn my head away, I didn't want to. Part of my mind was telling me to slide away from her and I even said something like 'I'm not sure this is right', or something silly like that. But my body was instantly responding and the other part of my mind was telling me, 'Oh yes, I want to feel her touch!' I just sat there, stiff and embarrassed but not objecting in any way. She kissed me more deeply, but slowly, and her hand cupped my breast and gently squeezed. I have to admit it felt so good as her hand continued to play with my tits while we kissed. I unconsciously arched my back, wanting more. Thoughts of Lindsey sucking my breasts and biting my nipples were racing around my head. I felt so naughty but couldn't resist her. I began to kiss her back, thinking how wonderful her mouth was on mine. I suddenly thought of Bob and how he had never kissed me that way. Mind you, he's a great kisser, and a satisfying, if conventional lover. But it wasn't the same. Guilt nagged at the back of my mind but I just couldn't stop it. I wanted it, I wanted her!" Charlotte realized she and Karen were both slightly leaning forward, closer to each other, and she eased back to take a drink of her wine and reached for the wine bottle to refill both of their glasses.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Denial Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds