Denial Ch. 10

I heard her light a cigarette. "I was very upset that you tried betraying me with Mistress Stacy, and weren't courteous to me when I branded you. We both know that you need to be a submissive, and I gave you a gift many slaves would give anything for. I think Dr. Gruen was right, and that you should call me Divinity. It will help us keep in our roles. I would enjoy that. And to stress the real difference in our power, I'll call you Insect. That should do it."

She paused, and said nothing for a moment. "Now, a little test. What will you be calling me from now on?"

I couldn't remember. I looked straight ahead at Stacy. Suddenly, I heard Maxine take a deep drag on her cigarette, exhale the smoke, and then she pressed it into my scrotum, burning it. I screamed again, and began babbling from the pain. She then burned me with the cigarette again. "Come on Francine, let's go. Remember."

I couldn't for the life of me remember, "Well?!?"

When I didn't answer, like lightning, she grabbed my balls, paused for a moment, and then poked her the cigarette in the same spot. I screamed and shuddered violently. "Divinity!! You're my Divinity."

She poked the cigarette in the wound again. "Wrong. I'm YOUR nothing. You don't own ME. You're MY slave, and I'm DIVINITY! Not YOUR Divinity."

"Yes, yes. Please don't hurt me anymore. Please."

Wit that, Maxine started addressing Stacy. "He will now accept anything not to have that pain again. I own his soul."

Maxine untied me, and I couldn't move. Stacy got up and headed with Maxine for the stairs. They joined hands and began walking upstairs hand-in-hand. "I'll call you if I need you. Just stay down here." and with that, they disappeared into our bedroom, leaving the door open. A few minutes later, I could clearly hear the sounds of Maxine and Stacy making love. They did nothing to curb the sounds as I stayed over the ottoman in excruciating pain. I could tell that Maxine was having orgasm after orgasm.

After an hour, Maxine called me upstairs. "Francine. Get up here now."

When I got to the bedroom door, I saw Stacy going down on Maxine. "This is how I've always wanted to be eaten. Watch closely so you can do it to me from now on. When I let you."

I had to stand near the end of the bed and watch this strange woman go down on my wife.

That would be the last time I slept in my bedroom.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds