Dentist's Chair

"But when we get back, we can put up my hammock, right?" Steven asked.

"Oh, absolutely," Arthur agreed.

Arthur did help Steven, disappointing the boy because he would not put the hammock up six feet off the ground.

"But Honey, how would you get into it?" Jill asked and Steven had to see the wisdom in that.

Arthur wandered off for a minute. On a previous visit, there had been a large pine stump. He and Yvonne had built a fire, and then sat on the stump while six year old Steven pestered his thirteen year old sister and sixteen year old brother. Yvonne had reached between then and slid Arthur's hard cock into her pussy, hiding it all from the children with a blanket.

Arthur found the stump and put his hand on it, biting down on his tooth.

Buried underneath various animals perching on the stump; he smiled as he watched two squirrels running back and forth, playing 'tag' with each other, he found a young woman kneeling over the stump, her dark nipples pressed hard against the rough texture.

"Oh God Jack, you're fucking killing me!" the woman cried out as a large cock split her pussy open.

And then there was him and Yvonne. He could smell the crackling fire, hear Yvette and Steven bickering, and could see Yvonne's face twisted in ecstasy.

"You okay?" Jill asked and Arthur jumped, startled.

"We uh, we camped right here about two years ago," was all Arthur could say. "Had a fire and the kids were being kids and..."

"All was right with the world?" Jill asked, taking his hand into hers.

"Yeah," he choked out. "All was right with the world."

"Oh, Arthur, I'm so sorry," she soothed, hugging him tightly.

"It's all right," he finally said. "It's just..."

"It's just going to take time," Jill counseled and again put her small hand into his large paw.

They returned to find Steven feigning sleep in his hammock, AJ strumming a few chords, and Yvette dancing to her brother's rhythmic pattern. Jill held Arthur back so that they could just stand and watch the Petitjean children being children for a few minutes longer.

Arthur bit down in a smile, the ring on his right hand ring finger touching Jill's high school class ring on her left hand.

Suddenly, he was looking into Jill's very mind, seeing her in a white wedding dress on the arm of a dour faced man. At the altar he saw himself, Yvette, dancing like she was doing right now, AJ playing his guitar and Steven standing and smiling.

He held the connection for a few moments longer and saw a nude Jill, belly swollen with a baby, his baby. She was a natural blonde, if Jill's mental image was to be believed. Her breasts were small, just barely a handful, but the nipples were nice, fat nubs. And she had that face scrunching smile; her happiness was complete.

Arthur bent down and kissed Jill softly, then pulled her into the clearing.

"This hammock is so awesome!" Steven proclaimed.

"Do it again, AJ, with that intro; Jill come on, you got to dance with me," Yvette begged.

Arthur sat on the lip of the table next to AJ, putting an arm around the boy's

Waist.

"Love you, Dad," AJ said.

"Love you too, no you're not getting a Martin D twenty eight," Arthur said. "That Sigma of yours is just fine."

That night they built a roaring fire and Audrey's husband brought his banjo over. Audrey showed Yvette and Jill some clog dancing moves and AJ and Benny kept the three women on their feet for as long as their fingers could stand playing.

Arthur and Steven toasted/burned marshmallows while the music played.

"Hey, give me one, Jill demanded and made Arthur's cock jerk in his jeans as she slowly sucked the gooey mess into her mouth.

She gave him a face scrunching smile and a quick kiss before dashing back to where Audrey and Yvette were dancing to 'Turkey in the Straw.'

"Dad?" Steven asked, scrutinizing his father in the flickering firelight.

"Yeah Buddy?" Arthur asked.

"Is Jill, are you two, she your girlfriend?" Steven asked.

Before Arthur could answer, Jill, Yvette, and Audrey bounded over.

"It's S'mores time," Jill demanded.

"Yeah, Buddy, I guess she is if she thinks she can tell me what to do even though I'm her boss," Arthur smiled and Jill gave him another face scrunching smile and a kiss.

"But that's okay, huh?" Arthur asked as the women quickly organized the materials for making S'mores.

"Well, yeah," Steven agreed. "I was just wondering."

****

Jill reminded Arthur's new Administrative Assistant of any dance recitals of Yvette's, any performances of AJ's, and football or baseball games of Steven's.

Dennis and Shelley Bookhammer had not liked Arthur; he was very nearly twice their daughter's age and was certainly not wealthy enough to suit them.

It was Steven that won them over, though. On their very first meeting, he bounded into their house and told Dennis he had a baseball game the next day and it would be awesome if they would come and see him hit a home run.

"And you know for sure you're going to hit a home run?" Dennis had smiled.

"Well, yeah!" Steven said, astounded that the man would even question him.

And he did. Steven strolled up to bat, let two balls and one strike cross, and then stepped into the fourth pitch. The ball was still rising into the air when it crossed over the back fence.

Steven trotted around the bases, tagged home plate, and then ran to the bench where his cheering teammates waited.

After the back slaps and high fives, Steven jumped up onto the bench and faced the stands.

"See? I told you, Granddad," he yelled.

"Yes you did, boy, yes you did," Dennis chuckled.

One morning, Jill was rearranging a dresser drawer, trying to make room for more photographs of a recent camping trip. Her parents, much to her surprise, had joined them, had loved being insulted at Bordelon's, and had even tried dancing to AJ and Benny's playing.

She found a fairly thick envelope with St. Elizabeth Trauma Center logo.

"The DNA tests," Arthur said before she could ask.

"It's not opened," she said.

"And it doesn't need to be opened either," he said and put it back into the drawer.

THE END

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

And now for my disclaimers. (Which often earn more comments than the actual stories do...go figure.)

Yes, I need an Editor. (And if I was a professional writer looking to make money, I would get an Editor.)

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds