• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Descent to Submission

Descent to Submission

I wasn't looking for anyone, just riding my bike for all I was worth. The equatorial sun was welcome and brutal on my skin. Wind rushing past cooled me as I strove to sweat just a little more with each kilometer. Almost there, I thought, although I couldn't know just how there I would indeed end up.

My usual Friday morning hangout, the Salon, served a decent omelet and as I provided the locals with their usual thrill (due to my state of undress and sweat soaked body), I sat down to order.

This strange place had intoxicated me from the very beginning of my tenure. Exotic scents, different and not too satisfying tastes, and the beguiling women. Dark and lovely, they at the same time beckoned with large almond eyes and resisted with close drawn veils. The classic definition of torture, desire unfulfilled. Anyway, the omelet had arrived and so had my future descent into darkness, and strangely enough, she was a being of light.

This woman eclipsed what had become usual. I looked at her next to me. Brown hair, pale blue eyes, and a gaze that spoke of restraint and an asking, though hidden even from her. I knew in that instant that she deserved nothing less than my complete attention, and Dominance. Realizing that my search for one that matched my depths was a lie; the light was what I craved, and on this hot and blinding morning, I finally saw clearly. She would feed my soul, and I would be sated at last.

The unfortunate usual beginning conversation had, however, a low level thrill that came from the mutual knowledge of what would surely come in time. She had a body that spoke of endurance, and my minds eye began to see how such a one could receive all the delicious pain/pleasure that I could provide. All these thoughts and more passed through me with a chill. "Call me sometime", was all that I said at parting.

Weeks passed until that call finally came. It had only been a matter of time, after all. She needed to dwell in the shadows as much as I required her sunlight. A day of walking and various mundane activities led to nothing more than a kiss. The pain of anticipation was too lovely to upset. Eventualities are just that, and the prelude would only heighten the symphony.

When we finally met again, the music began in earnest. She was hungry, and her appetite surprised even me. Her submission was not at will; I convinced her with my touch, both soft and hard, and carefully applied. She learned that her tears of pain could only enhance the other side, and the screams from her lips began to take on a different note, one of fulfillment and ecstasy.

I touched her as only a Master could, although she would never know that the pain I felt because of my own restraint was greater than hers. Time seemed to stand still, her panting, groans of effort, and writhing body a cacophony of an endless sweet song. Her futile struggles against the restraints inflamed me all the more, she begged me for release without words, and with my own hunger I descended. Onto her. Into her. With all the force and skill of a lifetime of experience.

She bucked wildly as I tried to keep a small part of me detached from her. It was not to be, however. I became like the wolf maddened by the scent of blood, and thrust into her over and over again. She tried to speak, but her breath was ragged and voice was hoarse, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I was taking her down and this was beyond even my control. I felt her release building and grinned through my madness that she would soon be completely mine. Waves of dark joy washed through her that continued until exhaustion.

I saw the tiny drop of blood where she had bitten her lip when she came. In that instant, that sight was my reward, and as I licked the blood I exploded into her. Never deep enough, not enough, no never! On and on I tried to become one with her, and impaled her to my limit. She stopped breathing for that moment, and her eyes grew wide as she accepted me fully.

The word she spoke next was my fulfillment, my desire, and finally, her becoming what she needed to be. She motioned for me to listen closely, and breathed - Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Descent to Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds