Desires in the Dark Pt. 09

He'd come beside her by this time, clearly calmer now that he could tell that she was laughing. Still shaking with laughter as she struggled for control, she nonetheless reached out and handed him a red Gatorade, taking a blue one for herself. And then she sat down on the floor, leaning herself against him sitting next to her, both of them bare ass naked, seeing him smiling at her laughter, opening their drinks.

The fridge door slid shut once again, and Heather and Cam were plunged back into darkness. Her breathing calmed as she turned back to her monster self. Heather waited for her form to settle down before she drank. She raised the bottle to her fang-filled pointy mouth to take a swig, and then she spluttered as the Gatorade did not go down. It didn't seem like swallowing was working.

She tried to swallow once again, and found her throat just didn't seem to work that way. She laughed again in her surprise, and this time found that while monsters apparently were not able to swallow, they most certainly could blow sports drink from their noses, if said monster was foolish enough to laugh with a mouth full of Gatorade.

Now laughing like a maniac once again, she leaned her heavy monster self against her man, feeling his bemused arm reach lovingly up around her shoulder to hold on, waiting patiently until she could explain the joke, how monsters really couldn't eat a thing but feelings, and how her pratfalls had somehow been hysterical to her. She leaned and laughed, her tentacles splayed out all limp and twitching on the floor, and simply happy that the two of them were sitting there together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds