Destined Hearts Ch. 03

Praveen couldn't stand there and listen to their painful words. He just turned and headed back to the crowd, somewhere he could be alone without anyone insulting him or making him feel inferior. The party had been going well but now his mood was completely ruined.

"Hey, you look really beautiful."

"Thank you," Andrea smiled and then held his hand tightly. "I want you to come with because I have a very wonderful surprise for you upstairs."

"A surprise?" Antonio frowned. "Why?"

"You ask too many questions." She laughed. "You are my brother and now the new president of all our companies. We have accomplished our first part of taking back our wealth so I wanted to congratulate you in my own..."

"But I have guests and fans that would..."

"Trust me, they will not will not be as important as my surprise." She promised. "Just come with me."

Antonio gave his sister a not so sure look but, "Okay," He sighed.

She smiled and then took him upstairs near his room. He was still wondering what she was gonna surprise him with but before he got the chance, she quickly covered his eyes with her hands that he couldn't even see a thing.

"Andrea!" He chuckled softly. "What are you doing? We are no longer kids and..."

"Just don't say anything, okay." She whispered in his ears. "Follow my lead."

Antonio took a deep breath, letting her lead him. He was still not sure if what she was doing was right but he had to trust her. They walked for a number of minutes before they finally stopped. Antonio wondered why they had stopped but he was sure that his gift was on his way.

Andrea chuckled and then removed her hands from his face. He opened his eyes wider to find her looking at him with a really bright smile which made him really confused.

He looked around but couldn't really see anything. "Is this a joke?" He lost the smile on his face. "I thought you said you had a surprise for me and..."

Before Antonio could even finish his sentence, someone covered his face again, someone other than Andrea. He wondered who it was and...

"Granny!" He hollered, removing the hands from his face. "Why did you..."

He quickly turned and got dumbstruck and dumbfounded with whom he saw. His heart stopped beating for a second, his eyes widened and his mouth gaped, he felt hot and cold at the same time. His breaths seized and his emotions overflowed, his entire body jolted in excitement and shock.

"You!" He gasped.

There was someone, a really handsome man standing in front of him. The first thing he noticed when he looked into his gorgeous face was his eyes, his beautiful gray eyes that made him think the man was staring into his soul. Then came his beautiful pink lips, his gorgeous nose and fuck, his shoulder length brown hair that looked as if it had been combed by an angel. And that smile on his face got Antonio crazy with excitement.

The man was putting on a beautiful gray skinny jean with a tight white shirt tucked inside. He had black snickers on his feet and he was looking perfect. His body was amazing that it would drive anyone insane. Antonio was left speechless. Andrea had been right. It was a great surprise.

"What?" His voice was like an angel. "Are you not happy to see me?"

"Bruce?" Antonio gasped, feeling as if he was running out of air. He still couldn't move. "Baby..."

"I told you it would be the best surprise." Andrea howled, leaning on her brother. "He told me he would be flying in today so I thought it would be great if he came as surprise."

"Oh my God," Antonio gripped Bruce's arms, pulling him in his arms. "My love, you are finally here. You have no idea how happy I am. I missed you." He hugged him even tighter. "You are back in my arms again."

"Yes!" Bruce pulled away with his million dollar smile. "I am back and it's all just for you, my love." He moved his hand up, rubbing on Antonio's hot lips. "I will be doing my work here and you will be my first priority. I love you so much."

Antonio wanted to cry. His pain, anger and every bad thing melted at that very moment. It was replaced by his love for Bruce, his unbreakable love. He was there finally. Antonio looked into his eyes and he got caught. His smile was the best thing, his body was dreamy and his eyes were definitely beautiful. He had never met anyone as beautiful and classy as Bruce. He wanted him right there, he wanted to kiss him but he couldn't.

"Ahem!" Andrea cleared her voice, getting the two lovebirds to reality. "I think I am not needed here. I will go downstairs and leave you two alone."

She excused herself and left them alone.

Seeing that Andrea was nowhere near, Bruce wrapped his arms around Antonio's neck and brought his lips down. He started getting closer to them, licking his own lips. He was hungry for them and he was gonna kiss him hard. He didn't care about anything else.

But Bruce got surprised when Antonio moved his lips away and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked, wondering why Antonio had done what he did. "Didn't you miss me at all?"

"I'm sorry." He apologized, holding his hand sweetly. "Come with me."

Antonio took Bruce to his room and closed the door.

"Look, I am really sorry, my love but I couldn't kiss you out there." He apologized. "There are a lot of guests and any of them could have seen us and..."

"So what?" Bruce shrugged, still smiling. "I don't care about them and..."

But before he even finished his sentence, he got a glimpse of the picture that was hanging just above the bed and somehow he felt really hurt. The picture took his entire attention and he stared at it, feeling as if someone had just hurt him terribly.

It was the picture of Antonio and whoever's wedding. It was supposed to be him in the picture and not some random boy who didn't even look good. He was definitely hurt.

"Or maybe it's because of him." He said softly, still staring at the picture.

"What are you talking about?" Antonio turned and realized what Bruce was talking about. "Oh no! That's not what you think baby." He apologized. "I don't care about him and..."

"Then why were you refusing to kiss me?" Bruce furiously released his hands from Antonio's. "I came here with the hope that my boyfriend will give me a big welcome kiss and possibly make love to me and this what..."

Antonio couldn't take that at all. Before Bruce even spoke further, Antonio grasped the back of his head, bringing his lips forward. Without wasting anytime, he captured those beautiful lips in the sweetest of kisses. When his lips touched Bruce's, he felt a hot spark fly between them. His body caught up in flames... he felt as if there were thunder bolts running up and down his spine... his body jerked and he trembled as he brought his lover's head closer as the kiss got deeper and deeper.

He was sucking on Bruce's sweet lips, making love to them. Both of them moaned in the kiss as their tongues danced on each other. It was amazing and Antonio was turned on. He wished it would go forever but after a few seconds, both of them broke from each other, trying to catch their breaths.

Antonio brushed Bruce's nose with his, resting his forehead on Bruce's. He looked in his eyes, smiling as he licked his lips hungrily. He needed more of those lips.

"Does that tell you how much I love you?" He asked, breathing as if he was in a race.

Bruce smiled, nodding. "I believe you because I can tell from your kisses that..."

"And these are the only lips my lips have touched ever since I came back." He confessed. "My lips shall always be yours as is my body and soul. I shall not rest until you and I are together. Now that you are back in my arms, I shall hold you in here forever. I love you so much."

"I love you too..." Bruce sighed, dropping his eyes to the floor. He knew about Antonio's marriage because Andrea had explained to him what had been going on at that time. "...it kills me to know that you are married to someone else and that..."

"I don't love him and I will never do that." He vowed, kissing him lightly. "You are the only one I will spend the rest of my life with because it is you I want."

"We would have been together soon but your mom is..."

"And we will be very soon I promise you." He said, rubbing on Bruce's lips. "That boy will be out of my life very soon and you won't have to wait."

Bruce smiled when he heard those comforting words from his lover. He planted a kiss on his sweet lips and held him tightly in his arms. "I can't wait for you to marry me, baby. I really can't wait."

"Me too."

Antonio placed a kiss on Bruce's forehead, holding him as tightly as he could. He loved him so much and now that he had come, he was never gonna let him go and that was a promise. He was now complete and his mission to eliminate Praveen from his house and his life had just become important.

***

Back at the party, Praveen was standing alone watching people as they had fun and talked to each other. He couldn't approach anyone to talk to them, not after what he had heard them discussing. He was just gonna do that until the party ended. His mood had been ruined anyway.

"There you are." Praveen heard Andrea's voice. He glanced at her and saw the evil grin on her face. She was up to no good. "I was wondering what you are doing here but now..." She chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. "...I know you are watching all these fancy people in their fancy clothes, interacting with other high classy people and you feel out of place."

Praveen sighed angrily, giving her an angry look. "Look, Andrea, I'm not..."

"What?" She shrugged. "Am I lying? I can see that you know I am telling the truth. You are the only one who is inferior in this entire party. Everyone in here is from a well to do family and they are proud of it. You are the only poor person here and I pity you. I am even wondering what I should even introduce you because here we have businessmen's, businessmen's children and stuff like that but should I say, 'hey this is Praveen and he is the son of a fisherman?'" She laughed, touching her chest.

Praveen felt as if he was failing to breathe. He was hurt enough as it already was, not to forget his hurt arm and here Andrea was still trying to hurt him. He really wanted to cry but he couldn't do it. He didn't wanna create any drama.

"I think you should stay in your place at parties from now on, that is if you'll survive till the next one." She warned. "Your place is a corner because that's where sluts are found. Always remember that I run these parties, I am the star and I don't care if mom had thrown it for you but don't make it dirty with your dirty body. I am warning you, four eyes."

Praveen felt a tear go down his face. He couldn't hold himself. He wanted to say something but he had a huge lump on his throat. He just wanted to get away from the party and go somewhere where he wasn't gonna get hurt.

Quickly rubbing his tear, he furiously turned to leave but almost bumped into Emilia who was coming towards him. His heart pounded harshly in his chest. He was scared and he was happy he had rubbed the tear on his cheek.

"There you are," She smiled brightly. "I have been looking for you and Antonio. You are the owners of this party and yet you are nowhere to be seen. Anyway, it's fine but where is Antonio."

"Err..." Praveen stammered, looking everywhere. Then she remembered that she had seen him earlier with Andrea. "...um, mother, I had seen him going upstairs with Andrea a few minutes back. Andrea has already come down but he isn't here yet. I think he is still there."

"Okay." She smiled rubbing on his shoulder. "Stay here. I will go and get him."

Praveen nodded and remained there but Emilia thought of something else.

"On second thought, why don't you go and bring him down?"

"What?" He trembled as his eyes widened. "Me?"

"Yes!" She nodded. "He is your husband and not mine. He will come down when you call him because tonight is your night." She cajoled, assuring him with her eyes. "Go and get him because we still need the both of you, please."

Praveen looked at his mother in law and slowly nodded. "I will get him."

Praveen definitely didn't wanna go upstairs to get someone as arrogant as Antonio. The guy had caused him so much already and he just wanted to be free from him but he couldn't say no to Emilia. She was like his mother he had to do it.

Praveen reached upstairs and he checked Andrea's room. He wasn't there. He headed to their room and when he reached the door, he got really nervous and tried to calm down. He didn't know what he was gonna say to him if at all he was gonna find him.

He took a deep breath and then finally opened the door. But when he did, he froze in the door way with his eyes wide open and his mouth gaping. His body got cold and his heart literally died. He stopped breathing and he couldn't even blink.

As soon as he had entered the room, he saw Antonio holding some guy tightly in his arms. But that wasn't all that he saw. Antonio was kissing the guy like there was no tomorrow. They looked like long lost lovers, even more.

As soon as he had opened the door, they heard and stopped kissing but what surprised him more was that they were still holding each other. Somehow, Praveen got really hurt with what he saw. How could Antonio do that to him two days after their marriage? This time he had gone too far.

What happens now?

****

Thank you so much guys for coming to the end of this chapter. I just hope it was interesting enough for you.

What do you guys think of this third chapter? Do you think things will ever go fine between Praveen and Antonio now that Bruce is back? What do you think of Bruce? Will Praveen keep suffering in silence or will he tell someone? Is Antonio the right guy for Praveen or is there a mystery guy?

The theme songs for this chapter are, "My love" by Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara, "I can't make you love me," By Priyanka Chopra, "I bet," By Ciara and "Heart attack" By Demi Lovato.

Chapter 4 is coming very soon and I will make it hotter than an oven.

Stay tuned...

Feel the passion...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds