Destined Lovers Ch. 01

Henry got so angry that someone a stranger had entered his room without his permission that he went to the boy and asked him what he was doing in his room with anger in his voice. He could see that the boy was frightened as he turned around. When Henry saw his face, his anger turned to surprise. It was the boy he was always dreaming of, the boy who made his dick hard with just thoughts in his mind and now he was in his house. He could never forget that face. When he told him that he was working in his house, Henry's heart had jumped with joy and he was smiling at the boy and he looked at him and the boy looked down.

Henry had reminded the boy where and the incident they had met and the boy had apologized for it. After that both, of them could not say anything. Henry was feeling so happy that his dick started getting hard and he was afraid that the boy would notice. He thanked his stars that the boy had excused himself and left or else he would have been embarrassed and he would have drowned in his own shame.

Now he is at his office thinking about the boy again and he had a huge smile on his face. And then he began to think.

"Has destiny brought the boy to him? Does this mean that they will be together? Or was life playing games on him."

He wondered while smiling and then it hit him, "what if the boy was not gay?"

But he did not care. All he knew is that he had to get close to him. He had an idea that would bring him closer. Once he got home, he would tell Claire to assign the boy to be taking care of Henry's room and assist Henry around the house. Then he would be taking the boy with him at every chance he got and who knows the boy might fall for him but he hoped he would not mess up or that would be the end of everything

This was a great plan and Henry could not wait to get home and put his plan in action so he decided to phone the house and tell Claire what to do. He was very excited and he could almost see both of them cuddling in his bed.

****

This is the end of chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be in very soon and it will be very interesting and romantic. Hope you like this chapter too. Comments are welcome and you can suggest what you want to be in chapter 2.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds