Destined Lovers Ch. 03

"I will be back. Didn't want to leave you all alone so I left these flowers to keep you company."

George smiled after reading the note and just held the flowers close to him. He got up, made the bed and went downstairs to check if he could see Claire. He had not had a proper conversation with the woman and he wanted to do so before Henry came back home.

****

It was such a good feeling to finally know that the boy you love was always there with you. The whole time Henry just wanted to be with George. It was like they were bonded together. He had woken up early ordered flowers and left early for the mall. He wanted to get something special for George to appreciate him for everything and later ask him to be his boyfriend officially. Though they were so close and did all the kissing and cuddling, Henry needed something more. He needed George to be his boyfriend. This way George would be his. He always admired all those gay couples who were married and if things were to go well in their relationship which he believed would, he was already planning to propose to George so that he could be with him for all eternity.

Henry looked around the mall to see if there was something special he could find for George but nothing impressed him. He bought a card which he liked and paid for it.

"What would he get that George would really like?"

He decided to call Andrew for suggestions.

"You are already in a relationship with him?" Andrew's voice could be heard from the other end of the phone.

"Yeah!" Henry responded in a loud voice.

"Now stop being an ass and help me out here."

"All right........ If I was him I would settle for a watch or a fancy piece of necklace that rappers wear." Henry could hear as Andrew laughed on the phone.

"Would you be serious for once?"

"Okay, fine. A watch is a good idea."

Henry thanked Andrew and cut the call with Andrew still laughing on the other end of the phone. He drove to the nearest jewel shop he knew and found two beautiful gold watches which were about 55 thousand dollars and looked exactly the same. He bought both of them. He was going to give one to George and the other for himself. This way they would have similar watches as a reminder of their love. He would have bought rings but he would have been moving a bit too fast. He wanted to take things slow. He paid the dealer, quickly went to the car and drove home.

As soon as he had entered his big mansion, he went straight to his room and found George was not there. He went to the kitchen and found him with Claire and Greg chatting and laughing. When they saw him all of them became quiet suddenly. He looked at George and he was smiling at him.

"Can I see you for a minute?" he asked George sweetly.

George nodded and both of them were headed up stairs. When they reached the room, Henry held George's hand and looked straight in his eyes.

"I have wanted to ask you something which has been on mind for a long time now."

George seemed worried at Henry's words.

"What is it?"

Henry did not say anything further but took George to the bed where they both sat as he held his hand.

"I know we have been kissing and everything but I don't like it at all." He said quietly. He looked at George and saw that he was getting worried at his statement.

"That is why at this time, I would like to ask you.............. George............" he paused.

"Anderson." George finished the sentence.

"George Anderson......" he chuckled. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Henry was looking at George and he could not read his facial expression. It was like he did not know how to answer or he was in shock and Henry lost all hope he had of George becoming his boyfriend. He got up looking sad and was about to leave the room when he heard George suddenly responds to his question and he froze.

"Yes! I will be your boyfriend." George answered excitedly.

Henry was immediately filled with so many emotions. He felt cold and at the same time hot. His heart was beating faster than usual and he just turned round, picked up George and kissed him deeply.

"I promise I will be the best boyfriend ever." Henry said excitedly. "You don't know how you have made me feel today.... You have no idea what I would have done if you had rejected me..... It would have been hell..... I can't believe that I am now your boyfriend." He gasped. "Wait... I have something I want to give you. But first close your eyes..."

Henry watched as George closed his eyes and he took two small boxes from his jacket pocket where the watches were. He took George's hand and put the watch on it and it looked so beautiful like it was made for him.

"You can open them now."

When George opened his eyes, he had an expression that says, "Wow this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

"You like it?" Henry asked smiling.

"Like it? I love it. Thank you so much." George said as he gave Henry a quick kiss.

"I have a similar one. This will be a symbol of our first relationship. Never lose it."

"I will never lose it." George responded quickly.

When Henry had put it on both of them where smiling at each other, their lips getting closer and they began a hot kiss that took Henry to a whole different world.

"This is going to be a wonderful relationship." Henry thought as he gave the boy he loved a hot kiss that would blow anyone out of his mind.

****

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. And I would like to appreciate all you comments, they are my inspiration. Chapter four will be in very soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds