Destined Lovers Ch. 06

He thought Mr. Rodriguez was a happy man but got emotional when he had heard his story. Mr. Rodriguez was a very lonely man with no family or any relatives. Both his parents had died when he was a teenager and they left him with all their wealth which he was currently having.

He expanded his businesses and became one of the richest and most popular business men in the country. He had different companies in many parts of the world and was super rich he could buy anything without hesitation but there was a sad part to all of this.

Long ago he found out he was impotent due to genetic factors. He had tried marrying but all women wanted from him were his money so he had been single most of his life. He had no heir to all his wealth and all he wanted to do was just adopt a child who would inherit all his wealth and carry his name but he never knew if it was a good idea especially without the love of a mother.

Most of the time he was lonely and he used to go to a small waterfall which made him feel at peace and that was where he was coming from when he got into an accident that time George had saved him. As he narrated the story, George could see that he was not really happy. Behind this successful business man was a very lonely man.

He narrated the story to George. The man got healed and was walking properly but he still spent a lot of time with George. He was like a father to George. He bought George all kinds of gifts, clothes and gave him lots of money though George insisted it was not necessary but he still gave him money. He had workers at his disposal. He never did anything in the house. His wardrobe was filled with so much fancy clothes which he never really needed, all the types you could think of. He was pampered like a little child. He was living like a prince in a palace. Mr. Rodriguez really loved him and he showed it by his actions and words.

George never really got out of the compound more often, not to talk of going to town. He never wanted to bump into Henry or Jake. He still loved Henry a lot but the pain was still there.

Six months later on one of his numerous chats with Mr. Rodriguez it came like a fantasy but he heard Mr. Rodriguez say he wanted to adopt him as his own son. He could still remember those words as if they were spoken the day before.

"I would like to adopt you as my son."

George remained silent. He didn't know whether it was really a dream or a reality but he heard the question again.

"Can I adopt you, please?" he asked.

George had no words to say.

"Sir, I don't........."

"Please George. I have no son and these past few months I have seen a son in you but I want to make you my son legally."

Mr. Rodriguez had almost kneeled down but George had stopped him and knelt down instead,

"Sir, you have been so kind to me like anyone has ever been in my life and to repay this I will grant your request."

The man had been so happy and in a few weeks all the papers were ready and George became a Rodriguez. He wanted to forget everything that had ever happened in his life so he had changed his name to Ivan Rodriguez so that no one would remember him from his past. His father wanted to introduce him to everyone everywhere as his son but George wanted to come out as Ivan when he was ready. To help with this, his father had suggested he goes abroad and study everything about his line of business and when he would come, he would be introduced to everyone as Ivan Rodriguez the son of Lucas Rodriguez.

About a month ago, George had decided to go out of the compound to take a walk without his bodyguards. He had not known why he felt like taking a walk that day but when he had just walked a few distances from his house, he heard a baby's cry coming from nearby where there was an incomplete building. He had decided to ignore it but somehow found himself walking there. No harm ever came from checking.

When he had reached inside, he found a baby wrapped in a towel crying. The baby looked like it was only 3 months old or so. He took the child up and it was like they bonded as the baby had stopped crying. He waited to see if the mother would come but nothing. He looked down and found a note and realized that someone had thrown the baby away.

He couldn't just leave it or take it to an orphanage so he took it home. He loved the baby and with the help of his father finally adopted it as his own. Now he is a father to a son he loves so much, Noah. And now he is going abroad to study with his son and his son's nanny, Gloria. All his dreams were coming true one by one and he was so happy.

George was brought to reality when he heard the guard call him.

"Sir, your father and your son are already in the car waiting for you."

George nodded and gave his bag to the guard.

"I am coming."

George looked around the house one more time before he exited. He didn't know how long he would be out of the country. A place where his life had started and when he comes back, he will have a new identity.

George got in the car and found his father waiting for him. His son and nanny were in another car. As the car started moving, he felt his father squeeze his hand.

"Don't worry I will visit as many times as I can."

George gave him a sincere smile. The journey took quite some time and as soon as they had arrived at the airport they heard that their flight would start boarding. Their bags had already been taken care of and what was left was only boarding. He gave a long and emotional hug to his father who seemed emotional too as he hugged him back.

"Don't worry son, I will visit soon. And please take good care of my grandson."

George nodded. He couldn't bring himself to saying anything. He watched as his father gave a kiss to Noah.

"Go son or you will miss your flight."

George waved at his father one last time as he went through the gate into the plane wondering what life had in store for him while he was abroad. He was glad he was with his son and he would be through it all and hoped to see his father very soon.

George heard as the plane began moving after a hostess had announced to fasten seat belts and he felt his heart skip a bit. This was going to be a long flight and it was his first time too. He looked at his sleeping son and the nanny who was holding him carefully and he smiled. Somehow his son made him forget all his troubles especially the one which refused to go no matter how hard he tried, Henry. He had hurt him so much that sometimes he even thought of paying him back but that was what he had not figured out yet.

He knew that he was going to have a new identity and life which will make everything better for him. It was not just about him anymore but he had a son and he was his responsibility. He was happy he was going away from all these troubles he had been through and when he would be back he would be known by a new identity.

He looked through the tiny window where he was sitting and watched as they rose from the ground and he knew all this would be left behind.

"Goodbye George Anderson......" he said quietly.

He looked at his sleeping son and smiled. His son was now his strength and he really loved him a lot and most importantly he didn't want Henry to affect him anymore.

"Goodbye George Anderson...... and good luck."

*****

Thank you to you all who have been reading and rating my story. I really appreciate everything and your love..... As usual keep the comments and rating coming no matter how low. Look out for chapter 7. It is coming dangerously hot.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds