• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Details... A Seduction

Details... A Seduction

He cut the rose at the base of the stem – a single red bud, not yet open, its intoxicating fragrance trapped inside tightly closed velvety petals. It was no less than 3 feet long, and he carefully removed the thorns, leaving only delicate green leaves to grace the regal presentation.

He brought it in and placed it next to her keyboard.

It was the smallest of details, a simple romantic gesture – and it seduced her spirit.

She bathed in the calming essence of lavender, washed her long hair in the hot water – used a new blade to shave her legs. Poured conditioner into her palm, smoothed it over the mound and plush folds between her thighs, and carefully stroked the razor across bare flesh. Completely shaven.

She stood in front of the mirror – drew the brush through tangled strands of hair, using a blow dryer until dark sable and cherry strands fell in shiny disarray to her shoulders. She pulled the long, loose bangs back with a clip – he liked to see her face.

He selected the visual entertainment, fully aware that his choice would imprint her subconscious mind and affect her senses.

She heard music in her head – erotic instrumentals, alluring poetry fancied into soulful melodies – and she wanted to dance with him.

The perfume, reminiscent of an absolute obsession – she tipped the bottle onto her fingertip and left hints of fragrance on wrists, behind her neck, in the deep center of cleavage. She applied red lipstick but no other makeup – her skin creamy and soft.

Looking in the closet. Consider the billowy indigo blue gown, the black and red snakeskin print satin camisole set… silk, satin, nylon… sexy lingerie worn to tempt and thrill. White cotton Victorian style gowns – lace trim and ruffles, unadulterated romance. She touched and looked at her options… and in one second, in the corner of her eye was a familiar tiny rose print on soft white cotton. She turned, taking the hanger from the rack, and smiled. This was his favorite gown – she couldn’t remember when she last wore it. This was her attire for the evening.

Purely sentimental. It was a short-sleeved nightshirt, with only two buttons left – and those wouldn’t stay closed. Her breasts, round and full, peeked through the open front – and it fell loosely to her knees. Washed many times over the years, the cotton worn thin – he loved to caress her through the material.

She pulled on violet satin thongs, covering just the bare minimum. A little sexy...

And then two strands of pearls. One with an amethyst pendant – a deep purple pear shaped stone surrounded by glittering rhinestones at her throat.

He especially liked the pearls.

The little things intrigued him and she was excellent at captivating him with those finer points. But it was his incredible ability to fascinate her with his own finite attention to detail that arrested her imagination and incarcerated her soul.

He noticed the gown right off – and she slipped wildly for a second into his fiery abyss – an invisible net entangling her strength, draining her power. She looked away from his eyes, taking a long, deep breath to regain composure. The pearls weren’t unnoticed, either – he curved one finger into one of the strands to twist it in an unspoken acknowledgement of her plea, the intensity of his promise conveyed in the warmth of his breath on her mouth.

When she pressed against him, her breasts swelled invitingly – exquisite pale orbs that glowed golden in candlelight. He cupped them in both palms at once, eyes closed – savoring the moment as if it were the first time he touched her – she moaned, wanting more. His whispers seared her fantasies, lighting embers into uncontrolled flames – and she fell farther under his spell. Her eyes shut in absolute darkness, she reached out and wrapped her fingers impulsively around his cock – bulging in erection underneath his pants. She sighed in final surrender.

“Come fuck me,” she managed in a small whisper. He pinched one of her nipples in reply, and she gasped, arching up against his hands.

She no longer heard the music – only his voice. He held her captive – his touch like hot ice as he traced the curves of her body. His words encompassed all her thoughts in a thrilling imagery that surpassed all boundaries of sensuality. Her body reacted spontaneously, heart racing in sexual anticipation, every muscle alive, blood pulsing to the forefront, and she wanted him.

Experience his fantasy, embrace the unknown as he explored, enjoyed, and enchanted her with his persuasive talents. It was a complex dance, but his astuteness and guidance in the intricacies of such intimate choreography made him an irresistible partner. She was mesmerized.

It was the smallest of details that mattered. His hand placed on her ass at just the right moment. His breath on her neck so hot she can’t breathe, and revived with his kiss. Sucking her nipple until the incredible sensation of nectar flowing through tiny pores into his mouth left her gasping. His finger tracing the wet slit hiding the treasure inside her – and when she spirals upward, he moves slightly away, never quite penetrating the lush lips.

His patience and control wrought her screams of desperate agony, wanting more – lusting for his cock, the intensity of their flesh blending – a passionate casting limited to a final masterpiece.

She appreciated his artisan qualities. His possession of working shadows and highlights until they gave way to a rainbow bursting with color – and she lay in the dreams of ecstasy, wanting more.

Always wanting more. More details… forever, never-ending.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Details... A Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds