• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Detention
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Detention

“Yeah, they’re pretty damn awesome,” she said as she wriggled and jiggled out of her bra and handed it to Kimber. Sure enough, the tag read 36 D.

“You may be giving Heather a run for her money, Shandra,” Bree said, looking at the black orbs from the end of the line. Heather shot her a look. They were as brown as dark chocolate, and her areolas were a little darker, almost indistinguishable from the rest of the breast. Her nipples were definitely easy to see as they stuck out from the center of her tits a good inch.

“Yeah, and I bet Jenny can’t do this,” Shandra said as she lifted her left tit up to her mouth, grabbed on to the erect nipple with her teeth and lips, and let go of it, letting it hang from her mouth. Everyone laughed, except for Jenny who looked a little embarrassed.

“Don’t be ashamed of your bust size, Jenny, they’re beautiful, and if you can’t do that to your own breasts, I’ll let you do it to one of the other girls once we’ve seen them all,” Kimber said as she reached for Shandra’s free breast and gave it a good squeeze. “Wow, Shandra, you are one statuesque woman.”

Kimber moved down to Heather. “OK, you’re the one who started all this, let’s get a look at what’s going on in there. And I’m gonna guess from your reaction to Shandra that you wear the same size, 36 D” Kimber grabbed Heather’s shirt with two hands and pulled both sides hard enough that the shirt ripped open, buttons falling to the floor.

Heather looked shocked. “What the – what are you doing?”

Kimber laughed, pulling the shirt off of Heather’s body exposing a black bra holding in her two large white melons. “Wow, Heather, you’re packing some serious hooters in there,” Kimber was massaging Heather’s tits, soft at first, then gradually harder. “Let’s let those bitches breathe!”

Kimber pulled both straps off of Heather’s shoulders and jerked the entire bra down to her stomach. The violent motion caused Heather’s tits to bounce around, and they kept jiggling until Kimber grabbed them both and pushed them together, squeezing them at the same time.

“Ow, that’s hurts!” Heather said, back against the wall. The other girls laughed, especially Carrie, who enjoyed seeing arrogant Heather a little shocked and distressed.

“Shut up, Heather,” Kimber said calmly, dropping Heather’s tits to their original position. “These are very nice. And it looks like I’m five for five on guessing bra sizes with one to go,” she said. She noticed that Heather had red marks from where her nails had dug slightly into the tits a second ago. Heather rubbed her tits to ease the slight pain.

“So, you ready for a sight, Miss Paige?” Bree asked.

“Let’s see, well, they’re definitely bigger than any of your girl friends, and it looks like you’re wearing a pretty heavy duty bra, so I’m going to say . . . 42 DD. I can’t imagine that they’re any smaller than that.”

Kimber reached up and unbuttoned Bree’s top button. As she made her way down, the other girls all leaned over to get a better look. Kimber noticed their attentiveness, and especially noticed Jenny who was rubbing and pinching her right nipple between her fingers. Kimber wondered if she realized what she was doing, but went back to undressing Bree, who had a white Victoria’s Secret bra on that was working overtime to keep two huge breasts under control.

“You are huge, Bree,” Kimber said reverently as she removed the shirt and dropped it. “You’re just . . . huge.”

“Thanks,” Bree said as she turned around and faced the wall without being asked.

Kimber reached up, looked at the tag and read the 44 DD size. She unclasped Bree’s bra, and it immediately snapped toward the front. She stared as her perfect, naked back.

“OK, turn around,” Kimber said, and as Bree turned, the other girls looked in amazement. Bree’s perfect tits were sticking straight own, not sagging a bit, and pushing the bra cups out a good four inches from her chest. Bree pulled both straps off and let the huge brassiere fall to the floor revealing her massive tits for her horny little audience. “Jesus, Bree, they’re perfect,” Kimber said, reaching up and caressing them carefully.

Not only did her breasts stick straight out, her areolas were perfectly shaped, and her nipples were thick and erect. Kimber reached with her mouth and gingerly placed one of them in her mouth, licking the end of the nipple and eventually sucking it as she pinched Bree’s other nipple with her fingers. Bree closed her eyes and ran her fingers through Kimber’s hair.

Kimber backed away, and let the breast fall back into place. She walked down the line to Jenny. “Well, Jenny, there you go. Like I said before, you can pick anyone and suck on their tits. Who’s it going to be?”

“Anyone?”

“Yes, anyone, Jenny. And just to make it fun, they have to do whatever you want them to for the rest of the time we’re here.”

“Wow,” Jenny said, perking up a bit. She looked at the row of girls with their bare breasts and short little gray skirts on. She walked down the line, touching each of the girls gingerly as she passed. Then she turned around and looked at Kimber with a big smile. “OK, Miss Paige, I pick YOU!”

Kimber looked back at Jenny shocked as the girls began to laugh. “I don’t count, honey, you have to pick from your friends.”

“Oh, no she doesn’t,” Heather interjected. “We clearly heard you say ‘anyone’ – didn’t we girls.” The six nodded in unison.

“So, Miss Paige, why don’t you get against the wall for me, please,” Jenny said sweetly, with a hint of authority in her voice.

Kimber’s mind raced, she knew that the tables had suddenly turned on her, and was nervous about what was going to happen next, but a little excited, too. “Be good, Jenny, I’m still your superior, and . . .”

“Shhhh,” Jenny said, gently pushing Kimber against the wall. “Let’s get a look at what YOU have in there.” She grabbed Kimber’s black shirt and pulled it out, looking down at Kimber’s cleavage. “Take a look, girls. Now how big do you think these are?” Jenny said, mimicking Kimber’s voice from earlier. The girls laughed again.

“Hmm,” Heather walked up to Kimber, her hand on her chin, looking down the shirt. “I would have to guess at least a DD, if not bigger. Of course, they’re older, so they probably sag a lot. What do you think, Bree?”

Bree looked down the shirt and looked back at Heather. “I would have to say bigger, let’s say a double E. How about 44 EE, if there is such a thing,” Bree smiled.

Kimber laughed nervously. Jenny let the shirt go, although it was stretched out from holding it open for so long. She was confused, and wasn’t sure of what was going to happen.

“Well, let’s see then!” Jenny said.

Jenny lifted Kimber’s shirt up over her head, revealing a large, black, bra as Jenny took the shirt and threw it on the floor. “Now, turn around, Miss Paige.”

Kimber turned and faced the wall. She felt a hand pull the tag out from her bra.

“What the hell? 44 double-G? I’ve never even heard of that!?!” she heard Heather say.

“Wow, did you have to get this specially made, Miss Paige?” Jenny asked, ripping the tag from the bra. “I think I’ll keep tag as a souvenir.”

“Uh, yeah, they’re very expensive, so please don’t rip it,” Kimber stammered. She couldn’t believe what was happening, but she didn’t know how to get out of it, or even if she wanted to get out of it.

“OK, turn back around now,” Jenny said.

As she turned around, a flash of light went off in her face. “What’s going on? You’re taking a picture? Give me that now, or I’ll . . .”

“Or you’ll what, Miss Paige?” Heather said laughing. “You really want to lose your job?”

Kimber knew that she was caught. Now that they had a half naked picture of her there was no way she could keep this up. Heather took a few more pictures of Kimber in her bra.

“Now, Miss Paige, you’re ours now. Reach around and slowly remove your bra, please.” Kimber did as told. Cherie documented the whole move on a digital camera and she noticed Carrie in the corner with a video camera – the video camera they used to tape their routines. She reached back, unhooked her bra slowly, and let go. Both of her huge tits came crashing out of the bra which she removed slowly. They were bigger than any of the girls had seen before, and they did sag low on her chest, but they weren’t old looking. Kimber’s pink nipples were fully erect, and pointed down toward the ground.

“Give that to me, please. That’s my souvenir,” Heather said, smiling. Heather grabbed the bra, threw it into her back pack, and stood in front of Kimber, smiling. “OK, Miss Paige, how does this feel?” Heather grabbed Kimber’s tits and started to play with them – rubbing, squeezing, and pinching her nipples lightly.

“Fine, I guess,” Kimber said. She was playing it down, though. She actually felt like she was going to have an orgasm right there, just from Heather playing with her breasts. Her emotions were running wild, and she didn’t know what to do, so she decided to give in to it.

“Well, how about this?” Heather said, digging her fingers into both breasts and squeezing as hard as she could. Kimber started to scream and Shandra put her hand over Kimber’s mouth.

Heather let go and stood back, looking at the marks she left in Kimber’s breasts. “So you can dish it out but can’t take it, eh?” Heather smiled and stepped away. Cherie’s camera snapped about ten pictures of the action, including the look of shock and pain on Kimber’s face.

“That’s enough, Heather,” Jenny said. She reached down and rubbed Kimber’s breasts in her own small hands. “These are beautiful, Miss Paige. You’re so lucky,” Jenny said, looking at her own little a-cup tits. She bent over slightly and lifted Kimber’s left tit up to her lips and kissed her nipples. Then she stuck her tongue out and started licking the breasts all over. Carrie came in for a close up with the video camera, catching all the action as Cherie snapped away some more shots. Kimber could feel a set of hands grab at her skirt, and she looked down to see Heather unzip the skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing Kimber’s black cotton bikini-cut panties. She then felt those same hands pull her panties down revealing Kimber’s closely-trimmed brown bush.

“Very nice grooming, Miss Paige,” Bree said, stepping forward to take a better look.

“Thanks . . .” Kimber said breathlessly. She was in a zone and only partially aware of what was going on. She was aware of her breasts being licked by two girls, Jenny had one and Bree had the other. She could feel Heather’s hands on her ass cheeks, and she could see Carrie with the video camera and Cherie taking pictures with the digital camera. Then she saw Shandra reaching over and kissing her on the lips. Kimber instinctively reached up and started fondling Shandra’s breasts as they started to French kiss. Kimber’s mind raced as she thought about the orgy she had gotten herself into. She felt a hand rub her clit and then her moist pussy lips then she felt another hand, she had no idea whose it was. She started to breathe heavily, her breasts heaved up and down. She thought she was going to explode with pleasure as she felt two hands enter her wet cunt.

“OK, stop,” she heard Bree say.

“What?” Kimber asked breathlessly.

“You have to satisfy us before we satisfy you any more,” Bree said, taking the leadership role she was accustomed to. “You need to get down on your hands and knees, Miss Paige.”

Kimber did as she was told. She got down on the floor, first on her knees, and then leaned over onto her hands. The camera followed her every move as she got down into the position, her breasts hanging so low that they almost touched the ground. Cherie took several more pictures.

“OK, we’re going to do this in the same order as before. Jenny, take off your skirt and underwear, get down on your back in front of Miss Paige and spread your legs.” Jenny stripped off the rest of her clothes and got down on her back and spread her legs in front of Kimber, who stared down as Jenny’s blonde bush and pink pussy.

“Very good, Miss Paige, eat Jenny out until she gets an orgasm. Once you get through with all six of us, you can go,” Bree said.

Kimber lowered her head and started to lick Jenny’s soft clit, slowly at first, then, as she felt Jenny get wetter, she stuck her tongue deeper into Jenny’s pussy. She heard Jenny breathe heavily, so she stuck her tongue in as far as possible, licking the inside of her walls until Jenny tightened up, moaned with delight, and collapsed her legs to the floor.

“Next,” Bree said, looking at Carrie. Carrie handed the video camera to Jenny, took off her skirt and thong, and got down on the ground where Jenny had just been. Kimber looked up at Carrie breasts sticking up into the air, then lowered her face into Carrie’s blonde bush and probed her tongue around until Carrie came to orgasm. When she looked up she saw Jenny with the camera right down next to her breasts, which were both swaying back and forth with Kimber’s every move. Cherie had been taking close up shots of Kimber’s tongue in Carrie’s snatch.

“OK, Go for it, Cherie,” Bree said to her fellow cheerleader. Cherie handed her camera off to Carrie, and had already removed her skirt and panties when she took Carrie’s place under Kimber’s mouth. Kimber buried her face into Cherie’s reddish brown bush and dug in. Cherie got very loud; so much that Shandra sat down next to her and put her hand over her mouth. Shandra used her free hand to rub Cherie’s breasts, which caused Cherie to put her hand on Kimber’s head and push it further into her cunt. Kimber heard Cherie’s muffled screams as she came.

“Jump in there, Shandra.” Bree said as Shandra got down on her back and spread her legs. Kimber looked at the black, curly hair and pink pussy lips, and lowered her head into Shandra. Shandra came almost right away as Kimber stuck her tongue in a far as she could. Shandra closed her legs hard on Kimber's head at first, then let go. Kimber's jaw was exhausted, but she knew that she had to hold out and finish off two more girls.

“OK, my turn,” Heather said, already naked and playing with her pussy as she watched the other girls get off. She took the position and pushed Kimber’s head into her crotch, grinding her pelvis wildly. Kimber felt someone grabbing her breasts, and then felt someone else behind her with their hands working up the back of her legs to her ass. She then felt those mysterious hands fingering her asshole. She jerked away for a second, but then stuck her tongue as far into Heather as she could, and continued to work it until she felt Heather’s body shudder and collapse to the ground. She looked up and Heather was lightly rubbing her own tits and breathing heavily. She turned around to see Shandra licking her asshole which immediately caused her to shiver with a strange feeling of delight.

“OK, Miss Paige, here’s the finale,” Bree said, slowly letting her skirt drop to the floor revealing her white thong. She removed her thong and threw it on the floor. “Get on your back, Miss Paige, and lay down flat on the floor.”

Kimber did as she was told and rolled over on her back, her tits jiggling until they fell into place on the sides of her chest. Bree stepped over Kimber, and kneeled down with her perfect ass in Kimber’s face. Then she leaned over on her hands and knees with her face above Kimber’s pussy.

“OK, Miss Paige, we’re going to do each other here,” Bree turned around and said. Jenny swooped in with the camera taking in every angle of Kimber and Bree in the 69 position. Heather wound up with the digital camera and had already taken a dozen pictures. She kept taking them with every move.

Kimber watched as Bree’s cunt lowered closer to her face. She lifted her hands up, placed them on Bree’s ass and guided her in. She opened her mouth and sucked Bree’s almost bare mound, sticking her tongue out and slowly working it into Bree’s moist pussy. Kimber felt Bree’s tongue probing her own cunt, and slowly spread her legs apart further to allow Bree more access. They both probed farther and farther with their mouths until both of them came to an explosive orgasm together.

Bree got up off of Kimber and looked down at her. “Well, things didn’t turn out as you planned, but I hope you’re not disappointed, Miss Paige,” she said, catching her breath.

Kimber smiled and slowly got back up. She was emotionally and physically exhausted. Carrie had the video camera and continued to focus in on Kimber’s breasts. Heather took several more digital photos of Kimber, along with some photos of her friends in their seats.

Kimber reached for her clothes and noticed that her panties were gone. She remembered that someone had claimed her bra as a ‘souvenir’ and quickly decided that her panties must have come to the same end. She hurriedly put on her skirt and shirt, and ran a brush through her messed up hair. Carrie continued to film until Kimber was dressed, then shut off the camera and placed it down. Heather did the same with the digital camera.

“OK, Miss Paige. You are now officially the dance squad’s bitch,” Heather warned. “In other words, you will do whatever we say, and we’ll never get in trouble for anything again or else we’ll distribute your little porno here around the school and we’ll create a nice little web site with the hundreds of pictures we just collected. Understand?”

Kimber nodded her head realizing that her life here at the school had drastically changed. She was now beholden to a group of six cheerleaders who were apparently smarter than she thought. She looked at the clock. Three hours had passed.

“May I go now, girls?” Kimber asked Bree and Heather as the other girls started to get up and get dressed.

“Yes, you can,” Bree answered this time. “But remember – as our mascot, you’re going to have to be at our routines, understand, Kimber?” Bree used her first name.

“Oh, no, I’m so sorry girls, but I have other plans,” Kimber said, picking up her purse wanting to get out.

Carrie picked up the video camera and waved it at her.

“Right, OK, I’ll see you there,” Kimber sighed.

Kimber unlocked the door and walked out into the hall. It was dark and quiet. She knew that she would never look at the school the same way again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Detention
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds