• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Detention with Mr. Green

Detention with Mr. Green

I was eighteen when I had my first orgasm. It happened one day at school. I had skipped a physical education class as usual only this time my teacher busted me and I ended up with detention. Mr. Green was a young teacher, about twenty six, and he was in shape. He was a good looking teacher and I knew I would enjoy serving detention with him but I never imagined I would enjoy it as much as I did.

When I arrived at Mr. Green's office after school he told me to lock the door. I looked at him unsure of if I heard him right or not. "Miss Jackson unless you would like another detention you really should learn to follow instructions. Now lock the door." This time I did as instructed. I turned around then and looked at Mr. Green wondering if he would say anything else. "Miss Jackson I am sure you are aware of the fact that you need to attend my class to graduate. So far you have missed 19 classes this semester." I began to plead with him not to fail me. "Please do not interrupt me Miss Jackson. Now I realize that you do not happen to enjoy the activities we participate in during my class but I am also aware of your desire to graduate so I am prepared to make you a deal."

I heaved a sigh of relief as I realized that he was not going to fail me after all. "I will do anything you want," I offered to Mr. Green. He smirked and said "I was hoping you would say that. Now take off your clothes."

"What? Mr. Green please!" I begged as tears began to form in my eyes.

"Miss Jackson I need you to realize what not attending my classes is doing to your body." He walked over to me as he spoke. Once he reached me he began to undo the buttons of my blouse. "I am going to guess here and say that you weight about 120. You are just around 5'5 and your breasts..." he paused as he slipped the blouse off my shoulders and rubbed my nipples through the lace of my bra..."your breasts I am guessing to be a size 36D. Am I right?"

I stared at him in disbelief. "Judging by your reaction I am going to assume that I am right. Now Miss Jackson had you been attending my classes you would be firmer, toner, and more tight...not that you don't look good because you do. But I wonder what your stamina is like since you have been skipping out on physical activity.

Mr. Green then slipped by skirt over my hips and pushed it to the floor leaving me standing in front of him in my black lacy bra with matching panties and my wedge sandals. He bent his head to my breasts and began to suck on my nipples through the lace making them tight and hard. He pushed me onto his desk and then began to make a trail with his lips from my nipples to the lace of my panties. He pushed my legs open and put his face right into my pussy as he inhaled.

"Are you a virgin Miss Jackson?" I nodded my head in reply. He licked his lips and said "Good I do love to take the virginity from young sluts." He took his fingers and pulled my panties down around my ankles before he leaned into my pussy and began to suck on my lips. He teased me with his tongue as he fucked my pussy with it. I could feel myself getting wet.

"That's it Miss Jackson show me how much you enjoy your special lesson. Let your teacher fuck your tight teenage cunt. I found I was unable to hide how much I was enjoying what he was doing to me. "Mr. Green!" I moaned, "please..."

He slipped three of his fingers inside my cunt as he continued to lap up the juices that were running down his face as I lost control and was coming all over him. "That's my good little slut." Mr. Green stated as he stood up and unzipped his pants. "Now its time for your next lesson." He pulled out his ten inch cock and held it in front of my lips. "Open up slut and suck your teachers cock." He thrust his cock inside my lips and pushed until I was licking his balls. "Oh god! That's it slut suck my cock. Take it all in." Mr. Green continued to fuck my face forcefully until I began to feel him tighten and then he exploded as he shot a big load of cum down my throat. He left his cock in my mouth forcing me to swallow his cum. Then he instructed me to lick his cock clean.

As I pulled my clothes back on and he zipped his pants back up he said "You do realize that today's detention was only concerning the class you missed today. If you want to graduate with your class you will need to come here after school every day until graduation."

I smiled as I realized that graduation was still six months away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Detention with Mr. Green

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds