• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • DEV For Men: An Orgasm Experience

DEV For Men: An Orgasm Experience

This Directed Erotic Visualisation Experience is for Men

WickedVoyce -- Narration

Smotp with WickedVoyce -- Script

Smotp - Production

DEV BY Smotp©

Nearly 60,000 people have taken a look at the first two DEV Audio experiences which were designed for women and quite a few men requested that I create something for them.

This is a hetero experience as a first offering I will work on something for a gay audience if there is enough feedback requesting it.

The narration for this DEV has been expertly done by the very superb WickedVoyce and I know you will enjoy the incredible quality of her voce as you relax.

For those women who may have missed my first two experiences they can be found here:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=337292

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=344551

Or you can visit my website for information, the address is in my profile.

This audio track is an autosuggestion protocol that promotes relaxation and feelings of sexual tension that should end in an Orgasm experience.

It may help to download the file first and use your PC Media Player to play it back. Right click on the link and use the save as or save target selection to download the file to your PC.

Practice the breathing and relaxation technique before listening to the file; Breathe in as you count to 3 and hold for 3, then let your breath out as you count to 3 and hold for 3 before repeating the cycle. Each time feel a little more relaxed and focus on relaxing your body.

You should listen somewhere comfortable and where you will not be disturbed.

Relax and get comfortable, click on the DEV For Men 1.MP3 sound file and feel the sensations as the voice relaxes you and describes them.

Be prepared to immerse yourself in the audio and see for yourself how it helps you visualise the sensations of wonderful oral sex leading to orgasm. Feel the sensations of getting hard, the tension between your legs, the pressure and internal feelings; feel the orgasms build gradually until you eventually cum in your lover's throat. Try if possible not to touch yourself.

You may need to listen a few times to get the full effects.



My e-mail is available through my profile page and I really would like you to feed back and let me know how it worked or not for you. Any comments as to the nature of the audio track etc are also welcome.

I have devised a quick response poll below if you want just e-mail the number that most approximates your experience but more detailed comments are very helpful to me create my next experience. Your suggestions as to what type of experience you would like are also welcomed.

0 - 2 did nothing for me:

3 - 4 pleasantly relaxed me and I felt fuzzy but nothing more.

5 - 6 very relaxing and it made me get aroused but not come.

7 - 8 I got very aroused and the voice made me experience the sensations I wanted so that I came. I ejaculated in orgasm.

9 - 10 came so hard my cum hit the ceiling!

I promise to respond to all feedback with a valid e-mail address.

Thank you for your time in this experiment.

Smotp

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • DEV For Men: An Orgasm Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds