• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Devil’s Night

Devil’s Night

It was an unusually warm night for it being the second to last day in October in Michigan and of course a vey big party night for any biker around for miles. This time of year, among other things, put the area on the map, making October 30th a national holiday for mischief and destruction. With that thought in mind, Kim shivered even though warm breezes swept through the remaining foliage, as she pulled on the final layer of her riding gear. Her favorite time of year, for sure, especially for riding. She hurried along, Mark was due any minute, and they would ride off into the sunset to the biggest bash of the year. Also to celebrate their one year anniversary of being together, nothing serious, of course. Just really good, mind-blowing sex.

Breaking her from her daydream, she could hear the rumble of Mark's new "steel horse" as he likes to call it, as it roared down the winding road just ahead, beckoning for her to feel the vibrations between her thighs, then hopefully later his head in between her thighs. He pulled up to her and slid his helmet off long enough to greet her with a little bit of his tongue as she hopped on behind him.

The sun was falling deep into the horizon, creating a firey orange glow and casting shadows that danced among the treetops. The long dirt road underneath them felt endless as they made their way to the middle of the party cabin in Nowhere, BFE. It was still the safest place for a bunch of tough bikers to get wild and crazy without being noticed.

Kim and Mark pulled up alongside the row of motorcycles and dismounted, stabilizing the bike with a swift knock of the kickstand. They both set their helmets in their respective spots on the bike and sauntered off toward the tiny rustic structure. Loud music was bumping rhythmically as they opened the door and walked into the loud smoke filled interior.

Somebody shoved an ice cold beer in both of their hands and Mark was swept away by a rowdy bunch of men, leaving her to sit at the bar all alone. "Nice night, huh?" she asked nervously to nobody in particular. She looked around, taking in the unnerving sights and sounds and chugged the rest of her beer. The bartender replied "Sure is, ma'am. Ready for another one?" Kim nodded and chugged the next cold bottle, she was not really in the mood to drink, but it felt necessary. She was more in the mood to fuck, she thought to herself, but that wasn't happening tonight.

Having realized she hasn't seen Mark for almost an hour, she got up to try to locate him. Making her way around the crowded bar, she noticed other women flashing their tits, laughing, spilling their drinks down their laps, couples making out, threesomes making out. Luckily, she found him among the rowdy bunch who stole him away, chanting his name like heathens as he did a two minute keg stand, hanging upside down from his feet. Surely his new record.

Kim ran up to him, manhandled the crotch of his pants and gave him a piece of her mind, "You know you are really pathetic! Grow the hell up. I fucking hate you!" Kim screamed in Mark's beer covered face and stomped off. His boys lowered him and Mark caught up to Kim. He grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face him. "You know bitch, I give you everything! You can't let me have one night of fun? Fuck You." Kim spoke under her breath, "I wish you would." With that, Kim pushed her way back through the crowd and sat at the bar once again, tears welled up in her eyes. But after three shots of whiskey and one depressing country song later, she bounced off the bar stool and out the door.

She checked the bike for the keys that were usually tucked away in the saddle bag, but Mark must of grabbed them without her noticing. "Fuck! Guess I'll just walk then." Kim kicked a pile of loose gravel at the bike and continued on. She had no clue where she was going, all she knew was she wanted to get far away from Mark and his lowlife acquaintances.

By now it was almost midnight. Halloween was just minutes away. Kim wasn't superstitious by any means, but walking around in the woods in the black of night, clueless as to where she was, certainly didn't meet any high expectations, unless of course you are a serial killer. She laughed at her own absurd thoughts. Serial killers. Serial rapists. Ha! Not likely.

In the distance Kim heard the faint sound of thunder. A storm wasn't out of the question, but it was a constant rumble, one that got louder and louder. "No, it can't be" she said out loud. Within seconds a familiar figure straddling her favorite Harley pulled up beside her. He said nothing, just looked straight ahead. Not being able to see his expression or level of intoxication underneath the helmet, she gave in and swung a leg up and over the rear tire and secured her ass in the cold leather seat.

Feeling safe pressing up against his strong sturdy back, Kim squeezed her thighs tighter, sensing a spike of warmth and tingling that ran the length of her spine. She had to admit, she was a little frightened walking alone, defenseless. No gun. No weapons. No cell signal. No way to ward off any hungry animals. Maybe it was the rush of adrenaline that was making her feel horny. Or maybe it was just being with him.

She reached her hand around to feel for his bulge, she was yearning for his cock more than ever. Even more than five minutes ago. That is one area of the relationship that never faltered. His beautiful perfect dick and her amazing skill at sucking him off kept things raging hot. It's the one thing they never fought about. He knew how to please her, better than any man or woman ever could. He knows exactly the way she likes to be fucked. Slow at first. Teasing. Tasting. Taunting. Then working it harder, deeper. Faster.

The bike geared down and slowed to a halt next to a picnic shelter, minus any picnickers of course, being it was the middle of the night. Kim hopped off and bent forward to stretch the tension out of her legs, when suddenly she felt a hand gently caress the crease between her thighs. She let out a soft moan and straightened up. She had been painfully been waiting for this all day.

Kim found the zipper to her jacket and enthusiastically pulled it down until it opened completely and fell off her shoulders. His hands slid up her shirt until the edges of her bra was in his grasp, pulling the silky material off of her tits, allowing her sensitive nipples to poke through her shirt. He took one in between his thumb and forefinger, allowing the other hand to be free to stoke himself slowly.

The harder he became, the more be began to gyrate on her still clothed legs. This was utter torture for him. His dick was ready to burst out of his pants. He spun her around and pushed her forward onto the picnic table, until her ass stuck out like a whore waiting to be spanked. She yelled, yet she didn't resist. He yanked her riding bottoms down until he had enough room to spread her legs open wide, wide enough to enter her from behind with ease.

He spit on his hand and separated the folds of her already swollen pussy, no doubt she was ready, he could smell it on her for miles. An intoxicating fragrance of want and need. As he traced around the edges of her clit with a gentle focus, her juices coated his hand with a silky layer of sex. When he thought he had teased her enough, he brought his fingers to his throbbing cock and lubed himself with her wetness and scent. He moved the tip closer to her hole and gently found his way inside. With painstaking effort, he pushed forward until he filled her fully and deeply, feeling every inch of her smooth flesh as it created friction against his.

"Fuck yeah baby, you know want I fucking want," Kim screamed through gritted teeth. He slid back out, slowly, then again, this time with more force, jammed into her with a need and a might he forgot he had. Taking out any and all frustrations on her willing pussy.

Staying inside her, he wanted to enjoy the feeling of her vice grip pussy muscles eating him alive. God it felt so amazing to be inside this woman. He wrapped his hand around her messy hair and pulled her head and neck toward him. With eyes full of lust she said in her most sexy voice, "Baby it's so fucking hot that you are doing me with your helmet still on. You are so fucking kinky. I'm sorry I got so mad at you, but this is hot as fuck! If this is your idea of make up sex..." It must of been part of his plan the entire night.

The fucking from behind continued. He gained speed and energy with every thrust, every moan, every plea for him to fuck her harder. She was wet. So wet. A dripping vat of honey. It was the perfect time to give her something she wouldn't forget. He slid his dick out and paused. Kim pleaded again, "Baby keep going, please don't stop. You feel so fucking good inside me. I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

This will be the last time he would hear her begging. He wanted to shut her up with his dick, but more so, he really enjoyed watching her tight little asshole beg him harder. He reached a hand around to her mouth, not that anybody would hear if she screams anyway. It was just a distraction as he shoved his throbbing shaft into the narrow intricate opening of her ass. He allowed himself to lose control, he deserved it and there was nothing gentle about how he was fucking her now. In and out like a wild animal that was caged up and teased for years, relentless and unforgiving. Like a bully getting his revenge. Releasing pain and rage.

"Mark stop! Stop what is this!? You are hurting me!" Kim yelled and clawed at him but he held her down, pinning her to the table with her cheek against the splintered rotting wood. He continued plowing into her delicate and delicious rear end, smacking her occasionally, wanting to punch her, fist her, smirking as her puffy flesh succumbed to his abuse. Her pussy certainly was tight but this, this was something from another world.

He pulled her hair once again until her screams turned to whimpers. "Finish me off you fucking whore. Suck on my dick or you won't live to see tomorrow." Kim lowered herself to the ground, guided by his hand on the back of her head she put her lips around his cock, a cock she knew very well, it's length, it's girth, it's curve. She swallowed it down until the tip hit the back of her throat. Pushing her head deeper onto him she gagged. She gagged and swallowed. And gagged again. Just like his favorite porn stars. She felt the release of his cum seeping out, the hot thick substance hitting her tongue and sliding down her throat, but this didn't taste like him. This taste was not familiar.

He writhed and moaned as he violently finished in her mouth. Kim knew this was when Mark was most vulnerable, his legs usually still weak from the explosive pent up energy. This could be her chance to run. She stood up noticing how sore and raw her ass felt from the continuous pounding. Not the kind of rough she was liked. Definitely not the kind she was used to receiving.

Kim licked her lips and looked up at the monster standing before her, "How was it, baby?" No reply. "How was it Mark? Mark! What the fuck is your problem!?" Still nothing. "I can't see you with that damn helmet on!" Kim ripped the helmet off of him and let out an ear piercing scream that echoed beyond the walls of whatever forest they were deep into.

Underneath the helmet was nothing. He didn't have a head.

The Mark imposter pulled out a large knife, maybe a machete, but she would never find out. With one fast motion he sliced right through her neck with the precision of a medieval swordsman and watched her head roll off her shoulders and onto the pavement, blood gushing from her gaping neck. He gathered up the head, another one for his collection, and attached to himself the head of the once and former Mark and rode off in search of his next victim.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Devil’s Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 728 milliseconds