Devilish Uncertainty Ch. 01

Dellie let go of one of Kitty's nipples and moved her hand to her own pussy. Her clit was already swollen and aching with need. She was actually a little surprised at how turned on she was, but she wasn't going to complain. She started rubbing it with quick motions, not wasting any time to ramp up the pace. She was beyond foreplay at that point, she wanted to cream herself,

"Uuugh. Yeah, Kitty, suck that asshole. Make your Mistress cum..." Dellie squealed happily as she started gyrating her hips and bouncing on Kitty's face like she was fucking herself on a cock. Her hand on Kitty's little breast squeezed harder, and she felt a vibration travel through her ass as Kitty screamed. She wasn't sure if it was the way Kitty was suffering yet still working to please her, or the physical sensation of the girl screaming into her tight, spasming hole that did it, but she shuddered and started to cum all the same. "Yes! Yes! Such a good... girl...A-Aah!" She didn't ease up on her jilling, and the high tide she'd been riding on crashed over.

She screamed as pleasure overtook her entire body, removing her sense of being grounded, of whether or not she was upright, and her sense of how long it had been since the orgasm had started. She twitched, jerked, and probably smothered the crap out of Kitty as she came and came and came. Moisture dripped down her thighs as she rode the ecstatic high. Eventually, after what must have been at least a minute, Kitty started to squirm and struggle, and a tiny voice in the back of her orgasm-wracked mind told her that Kitty probably needed to breathe. She let her weight tip off in one direction, and gravity carried her off of Kitty's face and onto her side. She heard the other girl cough and gasp softly as she struggled to oxygenate her blood. Dellie just let a goofy smile splay itself across her face.

***

The slap hurt, but it wasn't just painful. It made her ears ring, her world spin, and her stomach heave. She hit the ground on her hands and knees, but only for a moment. Her momentum and lack of balance or direction in that moment made her collapse. Her face and front impacted with the cold stone of the floor in her Master's room, her hands acting too slow to brace her properly.

The ringing in her ears drowned out the details of her Master's growly baritone voice, and the reply that came from the fortress' garrison commander. With great effort, she got her hands underneath her and pushed herself up onto her knees. As she took a breath, she felt that her lip had swollen up, and a trickle of blood was running down her chin.

"It was addressed to Rugana, I think. Just Rugana" The commander spoke to her Master with a deferential shrug.

Master took a step towards her and growled. "Just addressed to Rugana? You expect me to believe you sent a letter to a dead orcess?" He reached down, grabbing her half by the ear and half by the hair. He pulled her up into a kneeling position.

The vicious yanking of her hair was extremely painful but she didn't yelp or scream, just winced a little, and looked up into his eyes. The left side of her vision was a little narrow, and she realized her eye was swelling shut. She'd already told her Master that she had sent the letter to her friend Kitty, because she was worried about her. It was addressed to Kitty's Momma, Rugana, because she didn't think that if she addressed it directly to Kitty that it would reach her. Kitty was just a slave like her, after all, she didn't get mail or letters, not before now. She'd told him all this, and he hadn't believed the truth, so she had nothing more to say, really.

"Ugh. Either she's brain damaged, or too stubborn to talk. Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have bought a second hand slave from Chief fucking Zagrath. He was that cunt Rugana's lapdog all the way to the grave." Her Master slapped her again, but this time he lacked the angle to really lay one on hard. It still sent her back to the ground, disoriented and dazed and in pain. She stayed down, knowing that to rise to her knees again would be seen as an act of defiance.

"So what's the plan, Chief? We locking her up? Can't imagine reselling her is a good idea."

Master didn't respond immediately, but she could hear his footsteps pacing about only a foot or two away from her. "No. I'm disposing of her. Just need to find a way to do it quietly, don't need some Clansmeet cunts getting on our case about slaves' rights just now. You up for the job?"

The garrison commander was silent, but only for a few moments. "Yeah, I think I can handle that. Take her out in the hills, tonight. Make it look like she fell down a cliff." His delayed response didn't sound like he was agonizing over the morality of the request, it sounded like he was just thinking about the details.

The numbness that had subsumed her since her old Master's death faltered, for just a moment. When she'd met her new Master, she'd almost immediately lost hope that he'd be as nice to her as Master Zagrath had. She resigned herself to another cruel owner. More abuse, more recrimination for simple things more as a means of stress relief than because she was expected to do better. She'd buried her hopes, thinking that maybe the next Master would be nice, again. That maybe this was the pattern. One nice, one mean. Now, though, that numbness, that resignation was melting away. Master was going to throw her away. Kill her for a misunderstanding. Because he refused to believe that she could have a friend. She did have a friend. Kitty was her friend.

She struggled with the feelings of anger and betrayal, even as she was gagged, bound, and thrown into the back of a steam cart. She'd never been angry before. What use was anger to a slave? She'd never felt betrayed before. What loyalty could a slave expect of her owner? She was feeling these emotions now, knew them by how they'd been described to her, but she had no idea what to do with them.

When the steam cart stopped, the air had a bit of a chill to it, and she heard the commander moving around outside. He hauled her out of the cart, and put her on her feet. She stood, even though she wasn't sure how she was managing it. The blindfold was taken off her eyes, and then the gag released. He unbound her wrists, but kept a tight grip on her arm. She knew she wasn't being released. This was just so that he could make it look like an accident. So that her death would not be an inconvenience.

Dellie's afterglow waned a enough for her to flip over and possessively spoon Kitty. She tightened her arms around Kitty's stomach, squeezing until the other girl squawked a little. She giggled at the girl's discomfort and nuzzled the back of her neck. "Mmm, that was really fun, Kitty. I was really worried when I heard you were hurt that I wouldn't be able to do stuff like this with you."

"De-Mistress, I'm fine, really. It was just a burn. Momma got it way worse than I did." Kitty sighed, her tone absolutely oozing sexual frustration. Well, Dellie would just have to fuck her bitch later as a reward for doing such a good job.

"No modesty! You were really brave~" She sing-songed, grabbing Kitty's puffy nipples and squeezing until she gasped. "And you killed bad guys, too! How'd you even do that?"

"I, uhh... magic? You know, you're wearing the shackles too. One of mine broooooo— Gah!" Kitty's voice became really shrill as Dellie squeezed especially hard, just to see how she would react.

"Well, yeah, but I don't actually know how to use magic. Nobody ever taught me." Dellie relented and let Kitty's poor sensitive nipples go with a giggle, nuzzling into the back of her neck.

"Oh... yeah, I guess your family... err... Yeah, nobody taught you, huh?"

"Nuh-uh." Dellie crawled forward a little, getting slightly on top of Kitty's prone form. She rested her chin on Kitty's shoulders until the two of them could almost look one another in the eye. "You could teach me though, right?"

"Umm... I dunno. That really doesn't seem like a gooOOD...!" Kitty's voice became high pitched as Dellie dug her nails into her breasts again. Kitty was her bitch. That meant she wasn't allowed to say no to her.

"Teach meee~" She giggled in Kitty's ears, not relenting on the nails. She wasn't mad. she knew Kitty would give in if she just applied a little pressure.

"I... Okay! Okay Mistress, I will!" Kitty whined, squirming and trying in vain to get free.

Daliyah hissed at the orc, releasing the illusion that made her plain iron shackles look like they were still suppressing her magic. She'd been holding that illusion for so long that she hadn't thought about it in decades. His eyes went wide for a second, but that was all the reaction he could muster before Daliyah conjured her magic again, this time shaping not an illusion, but a corporeal construct. It wasn't a weapon like how Kitty had taught her, it was just a crescent shaped object that was sharp enough to cut. Kitty had told her the shape was important for actually using and controlling these constructs, and so using a real weapon was better, or easier. Right now though, she was beyond the nuances of the lessons she'd been taught decades ago, and never put into practice. Perhaps if she'd been in a clearer mindset, she'd have remembered why her creation should be shaped this way or that, but right now it was just a conduit for her rage. She willed the construct forward, and the commander only managed to let out a surprised shout before the construct cut deeply into his chest. She pressed on it harder, trying to cut the vile Orc in two, but it got snagged halfway through. In spite of how much force she was trying to exert upon the construct, she only succeeded in tearing and wrenching on the wound. A very gruesome sounding burble came out of the Orc's mouth, and he brought his arm down on the construct. The thin, crescent shape broke in two under the blow, and Dailyah's mental pushing caused it to splinter further into shards that buried themselves deeper in his chest before they winked out of existence. He took only one step forward before he collapsed, wheezing weakly, his arm outstretched towards her. Daliyah let the broken construct go, and exhaled the breath that she realized she'd been holding.

She stared at him. At what she'd done. She fell to her knees, trembling. Sharp pebbles and twigs dug into her legs, but it may as well have been happening to someone else, for all she truly noticed. She was crying, but she didn't know why. She hadn't lost anything. She'd hated this orc. She'd just defended herself, saved herself from death. And yet, the first sob still came unhindered. She wailed into the cold night air. A scream louder and more emotive than she would have let out if she'd let the orc kill her.

"Pl..ea..." He groaned weakly, his fingers clutching at the loose dirt and stones. Daliyah scowled at him, and then walked over and angrily kicked at his head. The weak blow didn't do much to the orc, but it did twist two of her toes at a strange angle, making her gasp in pain. She backed up, bending her knee and balancing on her other foot so that she could reach down and squeeze her bruised toes. The orc's breathing slowed, and then stopped on its own. She stared at him for several long minutes, as if afraid that he was faking and would pounce her at any moment. The bloodstain spread across the dirt and rocks for the first little while before it stopped. Eventually, the wind swept the first traces of the scent of death to her nose, and she allowed herself to walk closer to the orc. He'd have money on him, almost certainly.

She grabbed his coin pouch, a dagger, and a set of keys to a completely unknown set of locks. Probably nothing she'd ever need to unlock, but who knew. She considered stealing all of his clothes, but the pants and the shirt were ruined, and the shoes wouldn't fit her in a million years. Besides, he was lying on them. The cloak only had a few spots of red around the edges, and she was able to get it off him fairly easily. She wrapped the unpleasant thing around herself to stave off the chill that was seeping into her naked form. She was still naked, and collared. It didn't bother her, but it would identify her as a slave to any in the Fifty Clans. Illusions. She was a Rakshasa, illusions were her birthright. She channeled magic and started to craft herself an illusionary outfit. Skirt, blouse, shoes. It looked awful, not even like a real set of clothes. She dispelled the magic, and tried again. And again, and again. With a frustrated growl, she went over to the steam cart and sat down to keep trying. It took her three hours to create something that looked both passable and like something someone important would wear. She wanted to practice more, make something that might stand up to stricter scrutiny. After the first hour, she'd realized that having a perfect illusionary outfit wouldn't do her much good if they came looking for the orc she'd killed and found her standing over his body. This compromise was good enough. As she started the steam cart up again to drive down the hill, she felt her swollen eye throbbing. It had probably been doing that for hours, she just hadn't noticed. She quickly crafted another illusion to cover up her eye and make it look normal, and then started driving.

She drove the steam cart back most of the way to the city. She parked and ditched the stolen cart just outside the city limits and walked the rest of the way. For the most part, nobody was around in the streets at this time. She silently slid through the darkened streets, avoiding any contact and approaching the docks. Everything was closed and empty except the docks, which would be open 24/7 to process incoming and outgoing traffic.

"Yeah?" A sleepy Orcess asked her as she approached the gates.

Daliyah exhaled slowly, and considered not just her words, but her tone, her attitude. "You have a ship leaving for Lek in this Goddess-forsaken little place?" She half-asked and half-stated with a demanding scowl and crossed arms. She slipped into the new demeanor effortlessly, like putting on a pair of shoes.

The Orcess didn't scowl at her, or tell her to piss off. She straightened up, and gave herself a little shake. "Yeah, I think... Yeah, Captain Maruk is leaving this morning."

"And where exactly is..." Daliyah heaved a heavy sigh and rubbed her temples in mock annoyance. "Nevermind, just take me there."

It was almost comical, watching the colour drain out of the orcess' face for a few moments while she decided what to do. "Right, it's not far, follow me." She opened the gates and let her in. The trip to the dock she wanted was short, it was just inside the fence. "I don't think he's here right now. They're scheduled for take off in three hours, so..."

Daliyah cut her off with a dismissive wave and approached the doors. She knocked, and waited, crossing her arms and scowling at the door. There was a scuffle from inside, something fell off a shelf, and then a moment later, the door opened. A young, gangly orc with a ridiculous mohawk peeked his head out the door, wearing a sheet. "Uhh. Hi?"

"Captain Maruk?" she asked with a disdainful look and a sneer.

"Yeah. Let me... give me a second, let me pants." He slammed the door in her face, and she heard footsteps. She considered aborting the plan; maybe he'd recognized her. Then again, if she just disappeared, they'd call the garrison. If the garrison searched for more than an hour, they'd find the cart she'd left outside the city. Before she could decide, the door opened again, and the scrawny orc was there, wearing pants this time, trying to stand up straight.

"Hello! Hi. Maruk Grimnka. What can I... who are you?" He squinted at her, as if seeing her for the first time.

"Someone who is losing money every unnecessary minute she spends on this plane. Can this hunk of junk get me to Lek or not?" She put her hands on her hips and puffed herself up.

"Well, Yeah, 'course. We ain't really a passenger ship though. But, uhh... wait, you can pay, right?" Maruk flipped his greasy hair out of his face and frowned at her skeptically. When Daliyah got a better look at his face she saw that he must have some human in his gene pool not terribly far back. He was beyond scrawny, for an orc, and even had some fairly small tusks.

Daliyah grabbed the money she'd tied to her cloak and withdrew ten coins. There was only twenty in the pouch, but she had no idea what they were worth. When she held the money out towards him, his eyes went wide, so she knew it was more than enough. "Can you get me off this stinking pile of rocks." She hissed out the words like they were acid.

"Yes! The ship is just me and my 'cuz y'know, we could take off a bit... Hey! Bruce! Get your lazy pink ass up, we're leaving early!" He turned his head in towards the interior of the ship and yelled, and then stepped back to let her inside. "Nice to have you aboard, miss..." He extended his hand towards her.

"Daliyah. House Talla." She didn't take his hand, and instead regarded it like the fangs of an asp. Talla was actually Kitty's family name, but she didn't know what her own was or how to make up a believable sounding one. When she set foot inside, she couldn't help but think that this persona of hers wouldn't trust this thing not to fall out of the sky, but she knew it was the safest risk for her to take.

"The fuck are you- Oh. Passenger?" Bruce stumbled out of one of the doors, and Daliyah saw that if Maruk had a little human in his orc genes, then Bruce had only a little orc in his human.

"Yeah. She's paying us to leave AFAP, so do your engine check." Maruk bossed his cousin around while Daliyah took a seat on an empty crate next to a window since there was no actual room for her to stay in. Before long, the engine hummed and rumbled, and the ship vibrated as it began to rise up into the sky. As they rose, Daliyah saw the first glimpse of dawn come up over the horizon. She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed a little.

"Hey, Lady Talla, we're transiting through the breach into the Astral plane soon, there will be a little turbulence." Captain Maruk approached her, but he sounded like he was in a hurry.

"This shouldn't shock you, Captain, but I've traversed planes before. Just keep this thing in the air, I can handle it." It was technically true, she'd lived in the Wild plane a very long time ago. She remembered a village with grey stone buildings, a stream, a big water wheel that she'd been told to stay away from. One day she hadn't, and something had happened but... memories from back then were so fuzzy. Maruk left her alone. He probably picked up on the fact that she was nervous, but definitely wouldn't have picked up on why.

The breach they approached was a long, discoloured slash of sickly gray in the blue sky. She furrowed her brow and stared at it, as they approached. She hadn't been quite sure what to expect. It grew larger, revealing the dark green sky of the Astral plane, cut with with ashy gray clouds. They passed through the rift with a bit of a shake that made Daliyah's stomach turn, but she kept her composure. When they approached and descended towards Lek, Maruk gave her no warning at all about the landing. The loud screeching noise and the violent shudder sent her sprawling onto her ass with a yelp.

"What the fuck!" Bruce yelled from the depths of the ship, and Maruk yelled something indistinguishable right back.

"It's fine! It's fine, I got it handled. Err, Miss, you okay?" Maruk's voice had moved and was right above her. Daliyah rose to her feet, rubbing her head where she'd banged it on the floor. She felt something slip from her a tiny bit, and with a start, she reached for it, and grabbed ahold of it before it got far. Her magic had almost slipped away, the illusion would have faltered if it had.

"Yes. Just... get me off this pile of crap and into the city," Daliyah grumbled, doing her best to keep up the attitude. Maruk smiled nervously, and ran off to do something, presumably what Daliyah had told him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds