Devilish Uncertainty Ch. 02

"Despair... nostalgia... joy... What a delightful array of shameful emotions." Zhass'roalle let out an excited titter as they forced the head of their cock into Lin'qa's squeezing cunt. "And you're so - Uuunf! - Tight!" They leaned in, the crimson flames burning in their eyes making Lin'qa squint like she was looking directly into a candle. Zhass'roalle pressed their lips to hers and leaned in close, their perky breasts rubbing against Lin'qa's own sensitive nipples. Lin'qa couldn't help but notice how soft and delicate the erinyes felt pressed against her, even as they started to gyrate their hips, pumping that grotesque cock into her soft, yielding insides. Zhass'roalle's tongue invaded her mouth, exploring and probing against Lin'qa's own tongue roughly. She whimpered in surprise as the devil's tongue continued inward, past where it should have been possible to extend into her mouth. She gagged and choked as the wet appendage continued past even that and fucked her throat even as the infernal cock fucked her ass. Once the initial shock passed, she relaxed her throat. Physically, it wasn't terribly different from deepthroating a cock, even if it felt weird as fuck.

"Suck on it! Kiss your Master like you mean it, pretty one." Zhass'roalle's voice came out of nowhere, perfectly clear despite the fact that their tongue was still violating Lin'qa's face. She whined softly, and started pressing her lips back into the Devil's own. She tried to work her tongue against the erinyes' but there was so little room in her mouth. She pushed and tried to make room in her own mouth against the invader, but it felt like her throat had been completely conquered by this creature. The tongue dipped down quite deeply into Lin'qa's throat before it retracted and started to slide in and out like it was fucking a pussy instead of her face. Zhass'roalle pressed their face to Lin'qa's again, harder, and more insistent, and she started to kiss the devil back, with a strange, terrified passion. She contracted her throat around the soft, pliable invader, and massaged the bottom of their tongue with her own.

Zhass'roalle shifted their angle and started a series of deep, penetrating thrusts that slammed against Lin'qa's prostate. She groaned around the tongue that was sliding in and out of her throat as each thrust sent a shock through her system. Her clitty left a trail of pre across the erinyes' soft stomach as she writhed helplessly against the stone wall. As swiftly as it had invaded her throat, the tongue receded, and Zhass'roalle let out a contented groan of their own. Lin'qa looked into their eyes for some meaning, but they just thrust their hips harder, slamming the grotesque pink appendage against Lin'qa's sensitive insides. She let out a loud, slutty groan as she wiggled and squeezed her cunt down on it, giving herself over to this creature, to what they were doing to her. Zhass'roalle insistently scooted forward, cramming more of the unholy cock into her, trying to force the wide point of the sheath into Lin'qa's cunt. She cried out as the devil thrust their hips forward, and her ring stretched, almost admitting the wide part of the strange cock but not quite. Zhass'roalle leaned down, their mouth latching onto Lin'qa's sore, bruised nipple and sucking roughly. Lin'qa screamed, and as she did, Zhass'roalle pushed again, the sheath popping inside her, stretching and filling her past her previous limitation.

"So little resistance. What a wanton little beast you are. Did you give in so easily to your last owner?" Zhass'roalle chuckled, their voice suddenly a deep fiery rumble that sounded similar to their natural voice. Lin'qa wanted to protest, to fight past the echoing waves of pleasure radiating out of her stretched, gaping fuckhole throughout her body. She tried to bring herself out of her haze long enough to get a defiant sentence out. Zhass'roalle's teeth found her collarbone before she could, biting hard into the sensitive flesh just below it. She screamed as she came, her clitty spurting over their stomachs as the creature's teeth marred her flesh. Zhass'roalle didn't slow down even as Lin'qa's insides exerted their full strength squeezing themselves around the alien pillar of flesh. Her pussy was as ineffective at slowing the erinyes' terrible strength as the rest of her had been. She was forced to shudder and moan and cum in pain and ecstacy like a butterfly pinned to the wall.

A feral snarling sound made Lin'qa shiver and she looked away from the ceiling at Zhass'roalle. Their eyes burned brightly as they bared their teeth, humping and thrusting their cock into Lin'qa's cunt in a way that she knew meant the creature would be filling her full of their cum very soon. A particularly hard thrust made her shudder in a sort of painful pleasure that was far too soon into her refractory period to be enjoyable.

"Such a pliant little - Ugh! Mortal plaything!...!" Zhass'roalle gasped, their voice suddenly becoming a soft feminine noise that reminded her of the sounds Dellie made when she came. They thrust their cock hard straight into Lin'qa's prostate and she squealed, her clitty drooling out a thin trail of cum that ran down her compact balls and dripped onto the floor. The first shot of Zhass'roalle's cum was a bloom of warmth that spread through her insides. Her exhausted, fuck-drunk body accepted it willingly. It wasn't Momma that had just fucked her senseless and filled her with semen but her body didn't know that and she let out an orgasmic groan as Zhass'roalle pumped her full of her seed, the biology of which Lin'qa didn't even want to think about.

"Momma..." she murmured out of habit in her post-orgasmic haze. She wrapped her arms around Zhass'roalle's neck, even as the erinyes chuckled at her.

"Rest for now, my little morsel," Zhass'roalle whispered into her ear, the tip of their tongue tracing along the edge of her earlobe. "We will drag your history, your sorrows and your joy out of you when you awaken. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to hearing all the different screams you can produce." Their cock came free of Lin'qa's pussy with a wet plop, and she felt a not insignificant trickle of their cum running down the inside of her thigh. Her hole was far too dilated to hold any of the cum inside her, and she gave up trying to clench it closed.

Momma would have cared about her dripping cum all over the rug... but she wasn't here just now, was she?

***

With a jarring clank that made Daliyah wince, the blacksmith's chisel and hammer cut away the last of the locking mechanism keeping her collar on. It fell to the table in a clatter of broken metal and Daliyah's hands immediately rose up to feel her now unadorned neck.

"Thar ye be, lass! 'Ows it feel ta 'ave that blighted orcish steel offa ya?" The stocky dwarf who'd been brought in beamed at her as he set his tools down.

"Weird. Feels like I'm going to float away," Daliyah smiled back at the blacksmith, though mostly just to humour him. He had a sort of infectious joviality to him but she wasn't really in the mood.

"You're sure we can't pay you for this?" Thais added the broken collar to the pile of scrapped metal that they'd removed from Daliyah. Apparently he was one of House Talla's Dreamers, which explained why he'd greeted her at the door to the embassy with a show of magical force.

"'Course I'm sure, laddie! Let it not be said that I need'ta be paid ta knock sum filthy greenskin's slave irons off. Jus promise ta 'ire me fer sumthin' down tha road, aye?" He winked at Daliyah's escort and finished packing his tools up. He hummed happily to himself as he left the way he'd come, leaving Thais scratching his head.

"Thais, can I ask you something?" Daliyah asked as soon as the dwarf had gone.

Thais turned around and gave Daliyah a quizzical look. "Sure?"

"Miss Talvizsa offered to make me a Dreamer for the family. Do you think I should?"

"Did she? Well, House Talla is pretty good to work for. So long as you're not Lin'qa they'll treat you well." Thais smiled at her, chuckling a little.

"So long as I'm not Lin'qa?"

Thais winced a little, his wry chuckle capsizing like a raft being crushed by a storm. "Err, well... I was kinda joking, but yeah. Lady Talvizsa and Lord Kitra were pretty cruel to their first born, Lin. Poor kid. Kinda wish I said or did something before he ran off, but it's not my place. He's probably better off now, anyway." A grim expression crept its way onto Thais' face as he spoke, and he looked embarassed.

"Alright, thanks. I'll think it over." Her parents had been cruel to her? Daliyah felt a surge of anger well up within her. She wanted to protect Lin'qa from this. From the orcs, from everything. Only she was allowed to torment that girl. Thais left her alone in the room she was using, and as he stepped outside, she heard him talking to someone, a soft female voice replying. A moment later, a knock came at the door, and Daliyah bid the person to enter.

Daliyah looked up at the door as it cracked open to allow a single lithe form to slip inside quietly. The girl sneaking into her rooms was a little shorter than Daliyah - though she'd come to learn that most Rakshasa were - and her colours were so similar to both Lin'qa and Talvizsa that she had to think she must be related. The girl gave a furtive glance around the room before she smiled at Daliyah in a terribly insincere way.

"Hi there. Daliyah, was it?" The girl asked. What was it that Talvizsa had said her other daughter's name was? Felida? Well, she had another name to call this person by that she knew better.

"Hi, Smoke. Didn't expect to see you here." Even with all that had happened, and even in this new context, Daliyah recognized the Rakshasa who had called herself 'Smoke' back in the Fifty Clans. She was pretty sure her real name was indeed Felida now that she thought about it, but she didn't want to guess.

Smoke cleared her throat, frowning a little at Daliyah. "Ah, right to the point, huh? So, you know of my pseudonym." Smoke walked over to the couch Daliyah was seated on and took the empty seat. Daliyah looked over at her, a bit confused at how personal Smoke was being. She remembered when she was a slave, she had tried to talk to Smoke, and she had acted like Daliyah had the plague.

"Yeah, I remember seeing you." She looked over at the other girl, keeping her body language neutral. Smoke was fishing for something and she didn't know what it was just yet.

"So, Daliyah, I really need to know what you've said about me to other people here. Specifically, about 'Smoke'." Smoke inched a little closer, looking at Daliyah intently.

"Nothing," she answered honestly. She'd actually forgotten all about her, and certainly hadn't realized she was Lin'qa's sister until just now.

A visible wave of relief washed over Smoke, and her body language instantly loosened up. A smile crossed her lips, but there was still an eager glint in her eye. "Good to hear. What would it take from me to... convince you not to bring up the topic of my alter ego?" Daliyah frowned a little in confusion as Smoke leaned in a little closer and placed one hand on her thigh. She had a mischievous look on her face full of suggestion and implication. It took Daliyah a few seconds to realize that Smoke was hitting on her.

"You're saying we can fuck if I don't mention this to anybody?" Daliyah looked Smoke over. She was pretty, and looked a lot like Lin'qa in a few ways, which was unsurprising given that they were siblings. Smoke had a slightly darker tone to her colours, a longer tail, and her face shape was a little narrower even though their eyes were almost identical.

Smoke let out a nervous chuckle, licking her lips and backing away just a bit. "Well, uhh... I wasn't gonna say anything so forward, but..."W-Woah!" Daliyah took Smoke's hand off her thigh, placed her own hand on the other girl's chest. She roughly shoved her down against the padded armrest of the couch. She leaned forward towards the prone girl, her other hand snaking upwards to tangle in her hair until she had a solid grip to control her head with.

"You wanna fuck? I don't fuck gentle," Daliyah whispered, staring intently into Smoke's eyes which were growing wider by the moment. Daliyah recognized the submissive thrill that ran through the other girl, and she knew that she had her.

"I-I don't really...!" Felida spluttered a little and tried to deescalate the situation, but Daliyah shoved the hand not in Smoke's hair down the front of her pants and against her slit. There was a wet 'schlick' as her fingers rubbed against an excited, dripping pussy.

"You don't what? Feels like you're gushing to me, you submissive little slut. You're just like your sister, I assert myself a little and you're instantly moaning and making a mess on my hand." Daliyah slipped a digit inside Smoke's incredibly tight pussy and started to finger fuck her.

"I don't have a sis—Ah! Fuck, cut it out you—!" Smoke squealed and shuddered. Her thighs clenched tight around Daliyah's hand like they were trying to crush it.

Daliyah yanked on her hair, and hissed softly. "Legs apart. I won't ask you twice," she ordered sternly. Smoke whimpered and reluctantly parted her legs again, allowing Daliyah to continue pumping her fingers into the girl's sex, rhythmically stimulating her until she started to shudder.

D-Daahhh! Aah!" Smoke squealed before long, her body tensing up. She whined softly and bucked her hips into Daliyah's hand, her own hands gripping the side of the couch for dear life. Daliyah frowned as she continued to fuck the girl through her thrashing. This little cunt was cumming already? She was going to have to learn to ask her Mistress first.

Daliyah pulled on Smoke's hair to shut her up even as she pressed her thumb against the girl's clitoral hood, rubbing it and coaxing the little nub of flesh to show itself. When her efforts yielded success, she started to rub it directly. The extra stimulation as she was already in the immediate aftermath of an orgasm made Smoke scream and thrash. Daliyah was forced to tug on the slut's hair a few times to keep her from falling off the couch. She grinned wickedly to herself as she kept pumping her middle finger in and out, her thumb insistently rubbing circles around the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"S-Stop... Dali... it hurts..." Smoke whined, trying to crawl away from Daliyah.

Daliyah pulled back, and slapped smoke right in the cunt with a cupped hand. Smoke howled, her hips bucking into the air as she bared her teeth. Daliyah just slapped her again, the act producing a wet squelch from Smoke and a sadistic grin from her.

"What the fuck! Stop tha—" Daliyah slapped her again, and Smoke groaned as she both came and tried to curl up into a fetal position. Daliyah hissed softly at the girl, shoving her against the couch and keeping her face up. She slapped one of her diminutive breasts to get her attention even as she grabbed her hair again with her other hand.

"I'm not Dali, I'm 'Mistress.' I'd throw an 'if' in there, but I know desperate sluts like you well enough to know that you'll definitely come crawling back to me desperate to get off. Now, what do you have to say to me, cunt?"

"S-Sorry, Mistress..." Smoke looked up, biting her lower lip a little, and shivering.

"Good enough for now. So, you came twice already without permission. Get your Mistress caught up, and if you half-ass it I will be very displeased." Daliyah grinned and scooted forward, using the hand that was still holding onto the submissive bitch's hair to pull her face into her own pussy. She frowned a little in disappointment when it became obvious that Smoke would need some training at licking pussy. Well, she wasn't a well-trained eager bottom like Lin'qa was, but she'd do for now.

After a few seconds, Daliyah got impatient and grabbed Smoke's head. She adjusted the girl's face until it was where she liked it. "Right there. Get your tongue inside." She spoke sternly, and Smoke eagerly took to the instruction. She gyrated her hips back and forth on the girl's face, purring softly and enjoying the build-up. This was nice. Rubbing her pussy on a slut's face, completely free to follow her own pace. Free to stop entirely if she wanted to. She could probably just knock on Smoke's door later on, barge on in and fuck her. She'd need to get a new strap-on cock, there'd be leather workers in town and she had some money left over.

She shifted her hips, repositioning Smoke's lips onto her clit. "Suck it—! Ah! Gently! And watch your teeth!" Daliyah hissed softly as Smoke went too rough for her tastes at first. Once she did start to suckle gently and at a comfortable pace, Daliyah let herself relax again, the intense sensations wracking her body more rapidly, building up to a crescendo. "Goood girl..." Daliyah crooned, petting Smoke's hair gently as the girl ate her out and built her up towards an orgasm. She clamped her thighs around the girl's head, mostly because she just happened to like the idea of smothering her between them as she came. She did exactly that, squeezing and growling at Smoke as she came. Smoke tried to squeal and pry her thighs apart to alleviate the pressure but didn't succeed. Daliyah came as she rode and ground her sex against the submissive girl's face, shuddering and gasping and paying no heed to the slut's discomfort.

"F-Fuck!" Smoke coughed and gasped for air as she managed wiggle out of the vicelike grip of Daliyah's thighs. Basking in her afterglow, Daliyah relaxed and let Smoke free. She slid backwards, sitting on her chest. She warmly smiled down at the face of the indignantly pouting girl below her. Without warning, she slapped her damp, sticky face and grinned at the shock in her expression.

"I don't like you cursing. Apologize." Daliyah smirked down at her wickedly.

"You...! Umm... Sorry..." Smoke mumbled lamely.

"Sorry who?"

"Sorry... Mistress?" Daliyah watched her intently as she used her new title, and she saw Smoke shiver submissively.

"Better. Now, I'm going to need you to recommend a leatherworker to me..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds