• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Diary Entry #11

Diary Entry #11

The only reason I love summer is because it gives me one of the few excuses to sleep in the nude, uncovered, windows open as the cool night breezes waft in after a really hot stuffy day. Sure anytime to do it is fine, feeling your warm skin on cold fresh sheets, but it's something about the summer months that makes it all the more thrilling. I think it's the idea of knowing that you're not the only one. that if you just so happen to catch a glimpse through a neighbors crack in the blinds, you might notice that they too had the same idea, And as I sit with the lights off and the window open I hear my neighbors having dinner, glasses clinking, warm boisterous laugher shared between friends, and then far away, like clockwork at around 11:30 I hear a couple having common ordinary sex, I can tell its ordinary because she always moans the same, and it never lasts past 5 minutes. I've listened closely. And I tend to listen more closely when I find my hand buried between my legs, an odd third party to their plain adventure, if only they knew. Would it make them last longer or stop all together? And it's these small noises that makes me wish that I wasn't sitting here alone, that I would have my stoic delicious man close to me snuggling up together sweating and exchanging soft kisses as the summer night progressed.

I'm starting to have new fantasies of being woken up at ungodly hours of the night having a hard cock shoved inside me, in a half euphoric half asleep state, wondering what's happening as the thrusting gets continuously harder and harder, and barely having enough time to realize what is going on, having sweet dirty nothings whispered in my ear as I'm savagely being torn apart. Being able to see nothing and only being able to smell his sweet sweat that's built up throughout the day. Then being held and sweet nothings whispered as if some contradictory event could skew the pounding my pussy just took. Perhaps it's the thrill of the whole thing, the unexpectedness of just being taken, not having to ask for it, not having to initiate anything, just have it taken from me and lie there helplessly sweaty my moaning competing with the neighbors. It gets me all worked up. But that's only the beginning.

All night. The idea of being fucked for hours, having our skin stick together from our dripping sweat From the lengthy overtures our synced moaning makes. Being so close to one another, slowly working its way up to an eventful outburst of pleasure, just one of many throughout the night for the both of us. I dream of being taken out from under the covers being bent over my bed and taken from behind. Hands squeezing and rubbing my breasts with an ice cube that seemingly is already completely melted at the mere touch of my skin, having chills cascade through every inch of me. Then moving their way down my shoulders down my back, your hands would caress the softest parts of me working that ice down to my ass, and all the while the trusting wouldn't stop. A slow steady push deep inside me and as you reach under and slightly place that ice on my warm clit, I can't help but imagine how thrilling the sensation would be I can only imagine that my moaning would be so loud and so full of want that it could send you into a new frenzy of delightful passion.

I'll lead you onto my bed and lay you down, ill straddle you, rubbing ice on your chest, and it melts just as fast. And I love to see you breathing hard, anticipating that burst of pleasure just like the one you gave me, slowly working the ice down your chest and up your shaft to the very tip where I would make sure to lick off all the melting water. I love watching you throw your head back in pleasure and having you reach down and pull my hair together, collecting it so that you can see the delight that sucking your cock brings me. And id rub your cock with ice again and when its cool enough, id ride you nice and slow I'd love to feel the cool sensation of your cold cock sliding into my warm inviting pussy. And as I bear down onto it, you thrust up. Deeper and deeper id feel your cock gliding into me, but I know you like being in control, laying over me, pinning me down as I wiggle under you. And I love that you fuck me relentlessly as if you can't wait to shove your hard dick inside me. So forceful and amazing.

All night. I dream of having it go on all night, all summer every which way you'd want to have me I'd certainly let you. Maybe that's why it's my favorite time. Only summer nights can illicit that unique warm and seductive passion from me. And I'm sure if you were here right now, I wouldn't have to dream of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Diary Entry #11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds