Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 30

I squeeze again on the base and draw off, taking the last pearl of his essence on my tongue. He flops out of my mouth, semen and saliva smearing on my chin. His depleted organ droops down, still throbbing but clearly having given up the manifestation of proud manhood. I have taken all of these things. This recognition floods through me as I gaze at his shrinking cock. I roll his semen around in my mouth, enjoying the taste and texture, but more than that, palpably cognizant of taking his virility and power, and manhood. His loss of these things is represented in his diminishing organ. I look up at him, his semen swirling in my mouth, and I swallow his manhood.

I rise and lean back against my car, my breathing calming down from the experience. As I gaze on my now depleted teammate, I reflect not for the first time the awe inspiring feeling of having taken the iron out of a man. With clear effort, my teammate bends to retrieve his slacks from his ankles and puts his clothes in order. Silence ensues for some moments but neither of us moves an inch. I can only assume he is waiting for some exchange or reassurance. I tell him that he need not fear anything from me, that the acts are just between us. This appears to provide some comfort and he provides some mumbled nonsense about difficulties at home, small children about, no privacy or time with the wife. I care about none of this but I reassure him again and add that he can call me and we can get together for a coffee or drink. He stares at me for a moment and the unsaid extra offered is clearly understood. With that exchange we both depart.

I stop by S** place and we greet each other warmly. We have a glass of wine and I recount the bicycle racing of the weekend. She discusses her weekend including a bicycle club group ride. After an hour of chat, we retire to bed. S** presses her lovely backside against my naked belly. In a moment I harden and I feel her wriggling against my erection as I caress her shoulders. She raises her leg and I feel her fingers guiding my organ to her opening. I slide in, finding her sloppy wet. We enjoy a delicious fuck, S** coming to a crushing hip surging climax on my rock hard shaft. I empty my balls inside of her, gripping her hips to hold her against me. I lay for minutes, my slowly diminishing shaft bathing in my flood of semen, and I fall asleep still ensheathed in her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds