Diavolo Ch. 05

Gabriel grinned. "My hands? Okay."

*******

She got the feeling she'd just signed away her soul. Gabriel's grin was so wicked, reminding her of a dark fallen angel, oxygen tube attached to his nose and all.

"As for you—" she began.

His eyes smoldered as he pulled at the hospital gown and yanked the sheet from himself. "Baby, I'm all yours. Everything you see is at your disposal."

His body was ripped and toned to perfection, arms bulging, chest sculpted, and abs rippling with healthy, if somewhat bruised muscle. Not even the wires and tubes taped here and there could detract from his masculine beauty. Abigail's eyes were inexorably drawn to his stiff penis poking up beneath the hem of the hospital gown. She made to jolt up from the bed, but he grabbed her wrist.

"There's nothing sinful about seeing the body of your man," he purred in his million dollar voice.

Heat suffused her entire body at his words. Your man. Good-God. Her man was beyond gorgeous, and randy as Billy goat in rut.

"Gabriel, that's not decent," she exclaimed, her voice high and breathless.

"What's not decent about it? You bathe and care for yourself every day, which means you see your body every day. That's not indecent, is it?"

"It's my body," she said trying to avert her gaze from his groin, but he was so huge, balls hung heavy beneath that tall, thick, veined, spike of flesh, there was no way of not seeing it. It was like another person in the room...good-lord, and it was waving at her!

"Well, my body is now your body, so you've every right to see it. I want you to see it and grow accustomed to it. Someday when you're ready, you'll let me see yours."

"Oh," she breathed, scandalized by the idea and the incessant throbbing down below. She clenched her thighs to ease the ache.

He chuckled.

A light knock at the door had her gripping the sheet and yanking it up almost to his chin just as a nurse walked in.

"Visiting time is almost over."

Abigail nodded, still feeling her face hot and heart slamming around inside her chest like a frightened bird.

The woman arched a suspicious brow at them before turning on her heel again.

Gabriel was still sniggering, the brat. She turned back to him after the nurse left, and gave him a scowl.

"No more flashing."

"I love how you covered me quick, baby. Nothing more exciting than having my female possessive of my body. Now kiss me."

She sputtered. Her? Possessive?

He drew her down to him. Her thoughts scattered like dried leaves on a windy day as he shoved his tongue into her mouth and staked his claim.

She sieved her fingers into his silky hair, feeling the rough texture of his beard against her face. Perhaps tomorrow she'd shave her man like he'd asked earlier.

HER man. She liked the sound of that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds