Dickgirls Everywhere!

After she was finished, Danni approached her and kissed her hard on the lips. Then she brought her over to a desk in front of Matt and bent her over. Danni spread her ass wide and shoved her hard meat into her waiting fuckhole. Matt had an excellent view of Molly's ass getting pounded by Danni's cock and it turned him on greatly. A new girl was already fucking him and watching Molly get fucked was making it extremely pleasurable. Molly was clearly the more submissive of the two and had obviously done this many times before. She took Danni's cock with ease as the punky girl dominated her ass.

Just then, Matt felt a hand gently run its way up his back. He looked to the side to see who it was, and was taken aback when he saw that it was Becca. It had to be Becca. Matt had been crushing on Becca for a long time. And now, here she was, completely naked... with a seven inch cock staring down at him.

"Hi, Matt," she said.

"H-hi," said Matt, timidly. Becca pulled up a chair in front of Matt, sat down, and just watched. The girl who was fucking him at the time was a tiny goth girl named Tiana with a long, thin cock. Matt actually blushed a little. Here was the girl he had been crushing on staring at him while some goth bitch fucked him up the ass. His natural instinct to be masculine around Becca was being withheld as Tiana did her best to cum in his fucking stomach. Becca continued to just watch. Even with her big cock, Becca looked hot. She had blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her boobs weren't anything to write home about, but she had a nice thin waist and curvy hips.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna nut in this boy's ass," said Tiana and she pumped a pint of girl cum into Matt's ass. When she finished, Tiana slipped out of Matt with a slurp and walked back to the group. Becca stood up and approached Matt. No one else stepped up to take Tiana's place, and Matt realized that these few seconds were the longest he had had without somebody fucking his ass for the past forty five minutes. Becca leaned in close.

"You know, I used to see you staring at me," she said. "What did you used to fantasize about me? Did you imagine this round butt grinding against your cock?" She turned around and gave her ass a slap. "Did you imagine sucking on these little titties?" She cupped her small boobs in her hands and moved them up and down. Then she leaned down until her face was inches away from Matt's. Her lips were mere inches away from his.

"Did you imagine what it would be like to kiss me?" she whispered. Matt could feel her warm breath on his skin.

"Y-yes," Matt barely managed to stammer out. Suddenly, Becca stood straight up.

"Good," she said. "I'm going to fuck your ass now." Matt felt a mix of feelings as Becca walked behind him and started to position herself. He really did want to kiss her, even though she was a dickgirl now. He was disappointed, yet he was excited that he was about to have sex with her. Then again, he was also disappointed that instead of getting to fuck her, she was going to rape his ass. But, of course, he also realized that he was enjoying getting fucked in the ass now... So what the fuck did that all mean? Matt decided to take the silver lining and just be happy that the girl he had been crushing on was even touching him. He smiled as Becca's thick cock rammed into him and her balls slapped against his. A few minutes later, after a good reaming, she pulled out of him, jerked her cock hard in her hand, and showered him in hot cum. Not exactly the first date he had in mind.

The girls kept fucking him, but the line never seemed to dwindle. Girls would fuck him, take a short breather, and then hop back in for seconds. Claire had already fucked him three times herself. Matt was growing tired and beginning to get a little sore, but he couldn't believe how much he was enjoying himself. His ass and face were plastered with cum, and he was now openly moaning as the dickgirls pounded away at his ass.

The girls put him in every position possible. Danni fucked him up against the wall. Emily turned him over and fucked him missionary. The Asian girl Annie put him in a piledriver position while Tiana sat on his face and got her ass and balls licked. On Becca's second time, she had him ride her, making Matt do all the work. One girl, Emma a sweet brunette with soft, pale skin was kind enough to milk his cock for him. Lying on his back, he shot his load on his own stomach. Emma then licked a good amount of it up and kissed him on the lips with a mouthful of his own cum.

One of Matt's favorite moments was when Cassie and Elizabeth arrived. They were cousins and were well known for their juicy bubble butts. They took Matt together in a doggystyle position. They alternated with one of them fucking him in a rhythmic fashion and the other bent over in front of him, shoving his face in between their jiggly cheeks. Cassie had dark red hair while Elizabeth had dark brown, but they both shared pale creamy skin with which Matt became well acquainted while his face was forced between their big, round buttcheeks.

After several times alternating, Cassie was behind Matt, fucking him at a good and steady pace. Her pole worked in and out of him and the force of her thrusts pushed him deeper into Elizabeth's ass. As he continued to feast on her ass, Elizabeth pushed her cock downwards, back between her legs for Matt to suck on. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it hard. Elizabeth's head tilted back and she arched her back as she unleashed a flood of cum into Matt's mouth. It was too much for him to swallow, and a large amount spilled out onto the floor forming a pool.

Just as Elizabeth finished cumming, Cassie cried out as she came close to orgasm. She leaned into Matt and forced him down flat onto the floor, grinding his face into the pool of cum. Cassie held him down as she slammed into him. Her big bubble butt wobbled with each strong thrust until she buried her cock one last time into her fucktoy's hole and burst inside. As she pulled out, a huge amount of cum ran out of Matt's well-fucked asshole. It was a mix of several of the girls'. Even after much of it leaking out, he felt as though there were still gallons of cum inside of him.

As soon as Cassie had climbed off of him, Danni was climbing on top and Emily was getting ready to have her dick sucked. Matt wasn't sure he could handle another hard fucking from Danni's huge cock. He had been getting fucked for about an hour and a half, and another cock that big might be just the thing to make him give up.

Danni had just barely penetrated when there came a voice from the doorway.

"What the hell is going on in my classroom?" it said. Danni pulled out and Matt turned to look at who it was. Standing in the doorway was Mrs. Morris, Matt's English teacher. She was in her forties, but she still looked damn good. She had blonde hair, a pretty face, nice looking c-cups, and curvy hips all held together with smooth, tan skin. Sure, not everything was as firm as it used to be, but nothing could really be called saggy on her, least of all the hard cock sticking out a good six inches in front of her.

She walked over to the teacher's desk, it really was her classroom after all, put her hands on her hips and looked down at Matt, lying on his stomach drenched in girl cum.

"Matt. Well, well. Don't you look just pleased as punch. I never figured you for such a little cockslut," she laughed and so did the other girls. Matt didn't even care. Humiliation wasn't an option for him anymore.

"How would you like to be the teacher's pet?" said Mrs. Morris. Matt slowly got to his feet. "Come over here," she said. He walked over to Mrs. Morris. She motioned towards her desk and he bent over it like a student ready to take a spanking. Matt was in for more than a spanking though. Mrs. Morris stood behind him and scooped up some of the cum leaking out of his ass in her hand. She then used that to lube up her own hard cock. Then she firmly placed a hand on his back and slid her cock into him balls deep in one thrust.

"Holy shit," she said. "You're young enough to be my son. Oh. Oh God. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." Mrs. Morris began thrusting in and out, fucking him quickly. Matt felt strange with her fucking him. She was so much older than the girls that had been having their way with him earlier. Her mature body was soft against his and she fucked him like a pro. She kneaded one of her tits in her hand as she worked on Matt's ass, occasionally pinching a nipple and wincing at the pain.

She stopped thrusting for a moment and turned behind her.

"Ashley," she called to the curvy cheerleader, "get in my ass." Matt wasn't sure he had heard that correctly. Ashley moved behind Mrs. Morris, spit into her hand, lubed up her cock, and stuffed it up the older woman's butt.

"Oh, fuck yeah. That's the good stuff," said Mrs. Morris. Ashley started fucking the teacher while she in turned fucked Matt. Ashley became the driving force of the fuck train that had been formed behind Matt. They continued on like that for several minutes when Matt heard moaning coming from all around him. He turned to look and saw that all of the other girls had split off into groups. Elizabeth was on the ground face down ass up next to her cousin Cassie as Danni and Tiana fucked them with their long girldicks. Emily had Molly pressed up against a wall. Some girl that Matt didn't recognize was riding Annie's cock and there was a threeway suckoff in the corner with some girls that Matt was pretty sure were the captains of the volleyball team. Claire was actually by herself. She was on her back, rolled up with her legs over her head, sucking on her own big cock.

Matt snapped back to what was immediately happening to him as Ashley's thrusts became harder, forcing Mrs. Morris deeper and deeper into his ass. Ashley was coming close to orgasm. A few girls crowded around Matt, content to jerk their cocks over him. Matt felt a hand grab a fistful of his hair and force his head up. It was Becca, and she shoved her thick member into his mouth. It may not have been the kiss he had been waiting for, but he ran his tongue over the head of her cock passionately and took as much of her as he could manage.

Ashley screamed as her orgasm took her. She shot a big load into Mrs. Morris's ass and then slid out of her. The young girl's cum leaked out of the older woman's asshole, but Mrs. Morris continued to pound into Matt, holding onto his shoulders and pulling him back into her frantic thrusts.

Everyone seemed to start cumming at once. Out of the corner of his eye, Matt saw Tiana and Danni sucking their own fresh cum out of Cassie and Elizabeth's buttholes. He saw Annie slam up into the girl she was fucking as cum spilled out all around her cock. Emily was smacking Molly's ass and Matt saw that the crack of Molly's ass as well as the backs of her legs were covered with cum. The girls standing over Matt all shot their loads onto his back and Mrs. Morris's tits in a chain reaction of cumshots.

Mrs. Morris then leaned down to Matt's ear and whispered, "You're my cumslut from now on. Don't worry, I'll still share you with the girls." Then she rose up, and arched her back as she clung onto Matt's hips and slammed into him so hard that she moved the desk forward. Just then, Becca's eyes rolled back.

"Swallow my cum, bitch!" she screamed. The cum shot into Matt's mouth with much force and he began gulping at the hot spunk. Mrs. Morris came simultaneously and Matt was suddenly being filled from both ends. It went on and on in a seemingly endless fountain of cum until Matt thought his stomach might burst from chugging so much cum, not to mention the innumerable loads he had taken up the ass.

Mrs. Morris slipped out of his ass, and Becca's cock fell limp after one last slurp. Matt collapsed onto the ground, exhausted. Finally, he had a moment to catch his breath and just lie there as all the dickgirls finished cumming and cleaned up with their tongues. It was maybe a thirty second rest before Mrs. Morris was already standing above him, erect cock in hand.

"Why aren't you sucking my cock?" she said.

It was going to be a long quarantine.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds