• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dick's Guitar Repair

Dick's Guitar Repair

Hi David! Sorry for the delay but my lesbian wife Michelle had been working from home the past few days. She is back into the office now, so I can actually take some time to get you some dirty details and not worry she might see it on the computer! :)

The customer I was wanting to tell you about has been bringing guitars for a couple years. He has a handful of higher end guitars and likes them taken care of by a pro, and that is me haha! His name is Richard and I met his wife, she also calls him Richard but since I started sucking him, he has me call him Dick.

Dick is in his early 60s, another bigger man, probably close to 240 pounds and over 6 feet. Next to my 5 feet 6 inches and 125 pounds, he is a very big man. Dick kind of looks like an actor from years back named Wilford Brimley, if you know who that was.

Dick was not scheduled to bring anything in but I sent him a message that there was a spot open if he had anything to drop off and he accepted the invite, bringing an acoustic guitar I have worked on a couple times. It did not really need much work, so we had a good amount of extra time to spend after the assessment was completed and the guitar was signed in.

Dick has met my wife Michelle and knows she wears the girly clothes in my home, so he brought a tiny red see-thru bra for me to wear during the assessment appointment. The bra was new, as they usually always are. I went behind the tool wall and took off my shirt and bra, put on the bra he brought, but this time, as per my dirty little plan, I also took off my pants and panties. I kept my socks on, put my shoes back on, took a deep breath, and walked back out from behind the wall wearing just the bra.

I saw Dick looking at the bra and he smiled, but then I saw his eyes go lower and he said, "o my god Cheryl". I asked him if he liked it. He told me to turn around and I did a slow 360, and when I was facing him again, he said, "That bra looks great on you!" I admit that made me laugh a little and also made me feel a lot more comfortable being so exposed.

Usually I do the assessment of the customer's instrument while on my side of the work bench and the customer on the other, so any bra brought for me to wear can easily be seen but because I was wearing only the bra, I went to his side of the work bench to do the assessment. He wasted no time putting his hand on my bum and it stayed there while I did the quick assessment of the guitar.

Like already mentioned, there was not a lot of work to actually be done, just a simple set up, but I wrote up the paperwork and got the guitar signed in, the whole time Dick rubbing my bum, agreeing with what I suggested for work, all the regular work stuff.

With that out of the way and lots of time left to his appointment, Dick took my hand, turned me to face him and kissed me on the mouth. He said it was time to thank him for bringing me some work. I put my arms behind my back to remove the bra but he said to leave it on and gently pushed me to my knees. "Open my zipper Cheryl and kiss my cock." he said.

I did what I was told. I unzipped Dick's pants and took out his big cock. I knew he was big already, I had sucked him a handful of times already, and that is why I wanted to do this with him. I agree with you it is a lot smarter to leave actual fucking away from work and just stick to sucking in the shop, but because I knew he had a big cock, was very discrete and also has had a vasectomy, I wanted to do this with him.

His cock is close to 8 inches long and while not as thick as a beer can, it is thick enough that I cannot wrap my fingers around it. He was not rock hard, he never has been, but even a little soft, he still has a big porn cock. I know he never did porn, I asked him once haha. I held his fat cock in two hands and put my mouth to his cock head and kissed it. The he told me to open my mouth and I did, and I put his big cock head into my mouth and started to suck him.

"O Cheryl you little gay slut" he said. He always likes to comment about me being gay, something I really like when on my knees but not something too many others say. Dick is not really one to call me really dirty degrading names, but slut and whore are something he is ok to say to me.

I sucked his cock head for a few minutes, he was holding my head but not really pushing it, just letting me have him in my mouth. That is when he told me to stand up, said my knees must be getting sore. I said they were a bit sore and stood. He then put his hand between my legs and felt my pussy for the first time.

"You are very wet, Cheryl." he said, rubbing my slit while I held his cock in my hand. "I want you to turn around and lean on the work bench." he said, and I did.

I felt him rubbing my pussy, then I felt his cock being rubbed on my pussy and it was heaven David. I felt so naughty but also so turned on. "I hope this is ok" Dick said, while rubbing my wet pussy with his cock, and I said it totally is ok. He then pushed his fat cock head into my pussy and I moaned louder than I probably should have.

"Does that hurt?" he asked, and I said it did not hurt at all, and then he slid more of his cock into me, and I moaned again, and then I felt his balls hanging between my legs and I knew he was all the way into my pussy. For all the cock I have sucked in that room, I was now impaled on thick cock in my workshop for the first time and he started to fuck me slowly.

He was gentle at first, probably knowing how big his cock is and how tight my pussy is. Dick knows Michelle rarely penetrates me and I am the "man" in my house. He fucked me gentle but his cock had me stretched more than I have been in a long time, maybe ever. It only took a couple of minutes of him moving his fat cock in my pussy to make me cum the first time, and I leaked a lot out of my pussy.

"O wow" Dick said, grabbing a cloth from the work bench to make sure I did not wet his pants with my pussy cum, but it did not stop him from fucking me and he started to pump harder. He reached around and pulled the front of the bra down, my 36d tits fell out and he grabbed one and squeezed hard while the other tit flopped around with each of his thrusts.

"You're a fucking little slut, aren't you Cheryl?" Dick said. "You like my cock in your married lesbian pussy, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned, "I really like it."

He pulled his cock out and told me to turn around.

I turned and faced him. He lifted me on to the work bench, looked down at my pussy, rubbed his massive cock on it, and shoved his cock back in. He put an arm under a leg, holding it up and grabbed a tit with the same hand. He started kissing me on the mouth and I kissed him back, and he started pumping me full of his cock meat again. It was so hot David, I was feeling so unbelievably full.

I stopped kissing him for a minute to look down at his cock fucking my pussy and I was stretched so wide. I felt so slutty as his balls slapped against my ass. Then as I was getting close to another orgasm, I kissed him hard and let another stream of pussy juice shoot out of my pussy around his cock as another orgasm shook though my body.

"I want to cum, Cheryl. I am fixed, I want to cum in your pussy." Dick said and I told him he could. I already knew he was safe that way, or I would never have done this except with my mouth. He fucked me hard, he pumped his cock in and out, kissing my mouth, squeezing my tit hard with one hand and rubbing my ass with the other.

"I am going to cum Cheryl!" he said, and I told him to do it, and he moaned loud, shoved a finger in my ass, which made me moan loud also, and he started to fill my pussy with his cum. I was not expecting him to finger my ass and I had another orgasm while he emptied his balls into my pussy.

I knew he shot a lot of cum from the times I sucked him, I could never swallow all of it. I felt a warm stream of cum shooting out of his cock, the first time I ever felt a cock shoot cum into my pussy and I will never forget the feeling. He kept pumping my pussy with his cock as it shot more and more cum, eventually leaking out of me mixed with my pussy orgasm, so much so I had to clean the work bench later haha.

When he was finished filling my pussy, he kept his cock in me for a couple minutes while we kissed and his cock got softer and fell out of me. He took me off the bench and just smiled as he grabbed a couple paper towels from the bench to wipe his cock. I took the towels from him and said I would do that, and I kneeled down and licked his cock all over, kissed his balls, then wiped it all with the towels.

I stood and then removed the bra and handed it back. I can't keep girly clothes, Michelle would ask all kinds of questions if she saw them. Dick smiled, said thanks, and I told him his guitar would be ready in a week. He said to let him know when it will be ready for pickup and he will be sure to stop by on time.

Dick opened the door to leave with me standing there totally naked. He turned back, looked me up and down, gave a wink and a smile, and then he left. And that was the first time I fucked a customer in my workshop.

I hope it was worth the wait for details David, sorry again it took so long, just hard to write this down with Michelle around. If you want to know about when Dick came to pick up his instrument, let me know. Also, I have a couple things to tell you about when Michelle's brother was over for Easter weekend. Take care David, all my love, so glad you like to know this kind of thing, it feels good to be able to share!!

Cheryl

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dick's Guitar Repair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds