Did I Really Cuckold My Hubby?

"Oh my god, I want more, Mark you feel incredible, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER! " I screamed while on the verge of an amazing orgasm.

I felt naughty still in my stockings and garter belt fucking this man, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Totally I came another two times with my new lover's young cock. We fucked for what seemed like hours, knowing there was a shadowy presence of my husband just outside the bedroom door diligently viewing his wife being taken by another man. I felt guilty of my lust for Mark but completely content sexually as a woman.

Mark finally left around five that morning. I awoke later when a gentle kiss found my forehead, it was my loving husband. Nothing was said his eyes told it all. Todd told me how emotional and erotic it was watching me in the arms of another man. I could tell he was jealous but his love for me was genuine.

"My cock sprung to attention seeing your hot ass up in the air when you were downstairs stroking him for the first time. Then when you put him in your mouth I wanted to erupt," he confessed.

"I know dear and you did, I heard you," I chuckled. The rest of the day was just a blur. Mark was on my mind all afternoon and into that evening.

The following week I arranged a meeting with Mark at his place. Sex with him is unbelievable, maybe because it's new and exciting, but it's absolutely amazing. The second time was much better, I was more relaxed and at ease and we were alone. Mark made me feel that way. If I would have known it would be like this I never would have waited so long. When I returned home that night I could see Todd was a mess emotionally but very turned on by all this. Sex with him became much more intense in the following weeks.

As for Mark we were meeting at least once a week, sometimes for sex and other times just to talk or have lunch. He became a friend as well as a great lover. I have caught myself many times with a smile from ear to ear. He knows all the right things to say, I can't believe it was only a month ago that I dreamed of moments like this.

With my birthday only a few days away my youngest daughter Beth surprised us staying for a few days. Beth is an avid health nut like me and wanted to go work out. I cringed but decided it would be okay to go to the gym, Mark usually is at the gym early and it was now after ten that morning. I finally relaxed after 30 minutes. We were both on the stair master when Mark unexpectedly walked through and glanced over in our direction.

"Hi Ann, how are you today," he said with a quick smile and then left the premises.

I should note that when Mark and I are working out we have both agreed it would be better to just say hi and keep pretty much separate so it wouldn't draw attention. I could feel myself blush a deep red but looked straight ahead and kept my work-out pace.

On the way home Beth asked me about him.

"Who was the cute guy that said hi to you earlier?" Beth questioned.

"Just a guy I see working out occasionally, everyone is very nice and friendly here." I said.

"Yes, I can see that. Do you know if he has a girlfriend? Is he single and available? Love to meet him sometime what a hunk!" she said.

"Well dear I don't really know anything about him other than he's a member here," quickly trying to change the subject. Luckily we were home by then so I quickly jumped out of the car. Talk about your awkward situations, if she only knew!

My birthday was that Saturday and I looked forward to what surprise my husband had in store. He always seems do the unexpected and this year was no different. I shopped that week and bought this very sexy, strapless black dress, I love bare shoulders. I choose my sexiest underwear a quarter cup bra matched with a sheer garter belt and panty. Off black stockings with black strappy sandals completely the outfit. I love dressing pretty my husband is definitely worth it and he loves men looking at me as well.

That night Todd treated me to a wonderful dinner and a play. Then we checked into an elegant hotel down by the beach with champagne chilling in the room. Privately up in the room I slowly gave my hubby his own private strip show keeping on just my high heels as I danced around the room. We sipped champagne and kissed. Todd was rock hard so I wrapped my mouth around his cock giving him my best blow job and he returned the favor by eating me out. He has an amazing tongue and my pussy loved the attention. Since I've been shaven it has become much more sensitive too. During sex with Todd he talked about Mark. I was a little surprised but in truth didn't mind. Mark was in my thoughts as well.

"So baby, you like your new boy toy? I bet you could fuck Mark this instant if he was here." he said.

"Yes I could but you're here now and he's not." was all I could muster as my loving husband climbed on top of me and continued to fuck my brains out.

He continued to talk about Mark telling me what I would like for him to do to me. It was kinky but I saw how it turned Todd on. I've never seen him like that but it was sensual and somewhat naughty and it aroused me.

"I want him to put his cock in your mouth while I watch. I want you to masturbate for him like you do for me. I want him to suck on your clit and fuck your ass!" It was something I'd never seen in my husband total animalistic fervor.

With that he pulled me down on the bed and fucked me again and came very hard. After kissing and cuddling for awhile Todd got up and said he needed to get more ice for the champagne bucket. He put on his robe and walked down the hall to the ice machine. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door thinking Todd had forgotten his key. Figuring it was Todd I went to the door naked, opened it and there stood Mark. He handed me a card and one red rose. I was shocked and truly didn't know what to say.

"Open the card and read what it says," Mark said.

I quickly ripped open the card and it was from my husband.

It read:

To my loving wife Ann,

I love you more today than when we first met. I can't begin to tell you how empty my life would be without you. You've given me your unconditional love every day of our marriage. You complete me. Please accept Mark as your birthday gift from me by spending the rest of the night in his arms.

I've purchased the adjoining room and will keep the door unlocked but closed, open it when you are ready. Have a wonderful birthday.

Always your husband,

Todd

I looked over at Mark and smiled. I felt on fire. I was now convinced my husband really wanted to share me with another man!

Seeing me naked with only heels Mark quickly had 'risen' to the occasion. He quickly undressed and we got into bed. His big cock entered me and for the third time that night I got fucked hard. Oh my god was I enjoying this birthday!

After a short pause in our lovemaking we were ready to go at it again. That's when I opened the door to the other room. I assumed Todd would come in and watch us from the door and I was right. I have to say I did what I could to make it all Todd wanted or at least what I thought he would want. I lay spread eagle and opened my pussy for Mark as I sensed Todd's presence. As he entered my cunt I looked over to see Todd jacking off. That night I let Mark submit me to anal sex for the first time. My virgin ass propped, positioned and spread wide. Mark never mentioned anything about wanting to fuck me in the ass but I figured if I told him there would be no objection on his part. I made sure Todd was there watching and hearing everything. Mark bent me over the bed and it was an awesome experience, Todd got into the act when I motioned for him to come over. I grabbed his cock and sucked on it until I tasted his hot cum squirt in my mouth.

All told that night I fucked my husband twice then Mark came in and fucked me in the missionary position and then doggie style while Todd watched. Next Mark bent me over the bed and fucked me in the ass while I was giving hubby a blow job. Todd pulls me down on the bed and fucks me again this time while Mark watched. I was very vocal all night long and both men loved me screaming out there names. I think everyone on our floor heard me.

Todd awoke the next morning to my screaming as Mark and I fucked one final time. After listening to Mark and I fuck again Todd waited for Mark to leave. He said he became so hard he wanted to jack off listening to Mark fuck me but wanting to fuck me more, he patiently waited in the other room.

"Now I want you eat you out," Todd aggressively ordered me.

"Oh god baby, take me, anything for you! Eat your wife's pussy, NOW." I moaned.

With that Todd went down on me and for the first time he ate Mark's cum out of my filled vagina. He was like an animal licking me until every drop was consumed and I was empty.

"Now fuck me!" I said. We fucked for what seemed like forever. I haven't felt lovemaking like this with Todd for years. I was sore but a happy woman.

We got home around one o'clock that Sunday and Todd nearly ripped off my clothes before we got in the door not even making it to the bedroom. We fucked on the living room rug. Later that afternoon I walked out to the kitchen wearing just a tiny pair of panties. I glanced at Todd's sitting on a stool. I saw a growing hard on in his sweatpants so I obliged him one final blow job.

"Oh baby I'm so exhausted. You men took everything I had! Thank you for a great birthday I'll never forget what you did. I guess I'm now a hot, slut wife." I quipped.

"Yes and you love it don't you! You've got a sore mouth and pussy to prove it!" Todd said smiling.

To sum it up I'm as happy as can be, my husband is as wonderful as the day I married him and has regained his sexual prowess, I'm on cloud nine and my young lover is incredible.

What more could a woman ever want!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds