• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Diesel Chronicles Ch. 22

Diesel Chronicles Ch. 22

The alarm clock goes off Friday morning at 7:00. After taking a shower and getting dressed, I straighten up the apartment while Vin goes to the bakery and gets some croissants for breakfast. Jennifer and Matt arrive around 8:30, and they follow us to the hotel, where we pick up Mike and Karen. Arriving at the hangar, everyone boards the plane and we take off for Cozumel.

Landing a couple of hours later, we head to the hotel and get checked in. The others go on to the cottages while Vin and I stay and talk to the manager, going over the list of things that Vin has requested, then meet with the Judge that will be performing the ceremony. Once we're certain everything is on schedule, we head to our cottage to drop off our bags, then meet everyone at the hut to eat lunch. Before we realize it, it's time for the hotel staff to arrive and start setting things up at our cottage.

Staying out of the way, I park myself in the swing on the porch, watching the activities. Vin is inside, making sure that everything is set up the way he wanted it. When everyone left, I walked into the bathroom and started filling the tub. Vin came in and took a shower, then put on a pair of shorts. I finish my bath and sit at the dressing table to start getting ready. Vin comes into the bathroom and hands me a long velvet box.

"What's this?" Opening the box, I find a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet. Vin takes it out and wraps it around my wrist.

"It's gorgeous. Thank you," I say, standing up to kiss him. "But I don't have anything to give you."

"You've given me more than you know. You love me for me, and that is the best gift you could ever give me," he says, kissing me again. "I’m going to Mike's to dress, so I'll see you outside in a little while."

Jennifer and Karen came over and stayed with me while I got ready. And then it was time. Vin waited on the steps for me while everyone went out onto the beach. He’s wearing a navy Armani suit with a white button-up shirt. When he saw me walk onto the porch, he didn't move. Taking my hand in his, he brought it to his lips and pressed a kiss to it.

"You're beautiful," he says.

"Thank you. You'd be amazed at what a little war paint can do for a person."

"Gwen, be serious."

"I can't. If I do, I'll cry."

We walk down to where everyone has gathered and the Judge begins the ceremony.

"Marriage is a supreme sharing of experience, and an adventure in the most intimate of human relationships. It is the joyous union of two people whose comradeship and mutual understanding have flowered in romance. Today, Mark and Gwen proclaim their love and commitment to the world, and we gather here to rejoice, with and for them, in the new life they now undertake together.

The joy we feel now is a solemn joy, because the act of marriage has many consequences, both social and personal. Marriage requires "love," a word we often use with vagueness and sentimentality. We may assume that love is some rare and mystical event, when in fact it is our natural state of being.

So what do we mean by love? When we love, we see things other people do not see. We see beneath the surface, to the qualities that make our beloved special and unique. To see with loving eyes, is to know inner beauty. And to be loved is to be seen, and known, as we are known to no other. One who loves us, gives us a unique gift: a piece of ourselves, but a piece that only they could give us.

To make this relationship work, therefore, takes more than love. It takes trust, to know in your hearts that you want only the best for each other. It takes dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow, even when it is difficult to do so. And it takes faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds for you both. While love is our natural state of being, these other qualities are not as easy to come by. They are not a destination, but a journey.

Before you are joined in matrimony I have to remind you of the solemn and binding character of the vows you are about to make. Marriage is the union of one man with one woman, voluntarily entered into for life, to the exclusion of all others and should not be entered into lightly nor lightly to be put on one side. But further, it is also a solemn union to provide the love, friendship, help and comfort that each should have for the other, both in times of joy and in times of difficulty.

You may now state your vows."

Turning to each other and holding hands, Vin says, "With all of my heart, I take you, Gwen, to be my wife. I will love you through the good and the bad, through the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another’s dreams and goals. It is my intention to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve those things that are important to us, to accept you unconditionally, and to share life with you throughout the years."

Wiping a tear away, I take a deep breath. "With all of my heart, I take you, Mark, to be my husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. On this special day, I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your loving wife in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

"Will you be exchanging rings?" the Judge asks.

As we exchange our rings, he continues, "The ring is an ancient symbol, so perfect and simple. It has no beginning and has no end. It is round like the sun, like the moon, like the eye, like arms that embrace. It is a circle; for love that is given comes back round again. Your rings are precious because you wear them with love. They symbolize your commitment in marriage. They remind you of who you are, where you've been, and where you're going. As you wear them through time, they will reflect not only who you are as individuals, but also who you are as a couple. May these rings remind you that your love, like the sun, warms all that it touches, like the moon, brightens up the night, like the eye, is a gateway to your innermost soul. And your love, like the arms that embrace you, makes everything right with the world.

Because you have both made the declarations prescribed by law and together with the long tradition of the giving and receiving of rings, you have made a solemn vow and binding contract with each other in the presence of those gathered here today. It is now my privilege to say that you are now husband and wife."

As we share our first kiss as husband and wife, the sun sinks below the horizon.

Pulling back a little, I look at Vin and take a deep breath. "We did it."

He smiles back. "We did it."

Everyone gathers around, hugging and shaking hands, offering their congratulations. We walk back to the cottage, where Jennifer and Karen get things ready so we can cut the cake, while Vin and I sign the necessary paperwork for the Judge.

The cake is beautiful. It's a round, two-layer Italian cream cake with white icing and covered with pink roses, ribbon, and greenery. Matt starts snapping pictures. Picking up the knife, Vin covers my hand with his as we cut into the cake. I finish cutting the piece, and we feed a small bite to each other. Vin “accidentally” smears some icing on my lips, and before I can wipe it off, he leans down and slowly licks it off, which turns into a deep kiss. Everyone starts clapping and cheering. Getting ourselves under control, we cut several other pieces for everyone. With that done, everyone stands around talking.

Vin comes up to me and pulls me close. "I wasn't kidding earlier. You are beautiful."

"Thanks. But don't get used to seeing me in a dress. Special occasions only."

"Would you have rather gotten married in jeans?"

"That thought had crossed my mind, many times."

"That's my girl. You may be able to take her out of the country, but you'll never take the country out of her."

Matt comes around and takes more pictures, then sets up the tripod and gathers everyone together for some group pictures. Making sure that everyone is in focus, he sets the timer and joins us in the picture.

Mike calls everyone together to make a toast. Vin stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I have known Vin since we were kids back in school. We've been through the bad times and the good, but I have never seen him as happy as he is today. I never thought that he'd settle down, but when he met Gwen in New Orleans, something in him changed. I remember him telling me that what he felt for her was different than anything he's felt towards someone before. When he took her to Colorado, I knew then and there where it was headed. I'm not losing my best friend, but adding another member to our little family. So here's to the happy couple. May you be friends to each other as only lovers can; and may you love each other as only best friends can .... Cheers."

Jennifer comes over and holds my hand. "Well, I haven't known Gwen quite that long, but when someone comes into your life and accepts you for you, that's someone you want to keep around for a very long time. Like you, we've shared many ups and downs, mostly my downs, but she never turned her back on me. When I needed her, she was there, never passing judgment, but always there to offer advice, which I very rarely took. What can I say, I'm stubborn. Vin, you have a very special and wise woman in Gwen. She will love you with all of her heart, because that's the only way she knows how to. Love her and cherish her. Because if you don't, you'll have me to answer to .... Cheers."

Everyone finishes up their cake and champagne, and then Vin calls the hotel to let them know they can come clean up. We change clothes and then head to the restaurant to eat dinner. Naturally, everyone has the buffet. Then it’s off to the club. Since it's Friday, the place is packed, but we manage to find an empty table. The guys get our drinks and Vin goes to the DJ booth. A few minutes later, our drinks arrive and we sit and talk, watching everyone on the dance floor.

Then the DJ makes an announcement. "Gwen, this one is for you."

The DJ plays "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney and Vin takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. Matt has his camera and takes a picture of us dancing. Then everyone joins us on the dance floor.

"So, what do you think, Mrs. Vincent?"

"Wow, that's going to take some time getting used to. Thank you for making all of the arrangements for the wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect."
"I didn't want you to have to deal with it after the accident. You needed to rest and not be stressed out."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I ask, and then pull his lips down to mine.

The DJ plays another slow song. During this one, Mike taps Vin on the shoulder. "May I cut in?"

Vin leans down and gives me a kiss. "Be my guest, but keep your hands where I can see them."

Mike starts laughing and we start to dance. Vin goes to dance with Jennifer.

"You know, I've never seen him like this. I wasn't sure about you two at first. I mean, I expected New Orleans to be it, but he couldn't stop talking about you, how different you are from the other women he's known. But as he talked about you, he painted this picture of someone who still has values, someone who doesn't care about the glitz and glamour of Hollywood."

"And now?"

“Seeing you two together makes me believe that anything's possible. If you ever need anything, let me know. I may be his best friend, but I can also take him down a peg or two if needed."

I started laughing. "Thank you Mike. You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that."

Vin interrupts us. "Ok, that's enough you two."

Mike laughs. "Playing the protective husband already?"

"Only where you're concerned," Vin says, grinning.

Taking me into his arms, he asks, "So, what were you two talking about?"

"He was just telling me that he's got my back if I need help keeping you in line."

He started laughing at that.

We were at the club for a couple of hours when Vin asks, “When can we gracefully make our exit?"

"Since we're the bride and groom, I guess anytime we feel like it."

"Then I'd say that it's time."

"Ready to start the honeymoon?"

"You know it."

When the song is finished, Vin takes my hand and leads me off of the dance floor to the table where everyone has gathered.

"We're heading out. We'll meet you guys at the hut for lunch tomorrow and do something after," he says.

Everyone starts making comments, cheering and whistling while we leave the club and make our way back down to the cottage. He walks around the bedroom and lights candles.

“Come here,” he says.

I walk to him and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me to him. The cool night air hits my body as he slowly undresses me, leaving me wearing a white lace strapless bra and matching white lace thong.
I reach for his shirt, pulling it out of his pants, and then slowly unbuttoning it. Running my hands over his shoulders, I catch the shirt and slide it down his arms, trapping them at his side. I slowly run my hands over his chest, watching his muscles flex under my touch, then finish taking his shirt off.

He pulls me to him again, running his hands down my back to my ass, and picks me up. Wrapping my legs around him, he walks to the bed and gently lays me back on it, and I watch as he finishes undressing. When he’s done, he joins me on the bed and captures my lips with his.

Leaving a trail of kisses from my lips to my breasts, he reaches behind me and unhooks my bra. He braced himself on his forearms and licked each nipple, and just when I thought one couldn’t take the teasing anymore, he would turn his attention to the other. He kissed my breasts, dragging his tongue between them, then return to my hard nipples and took them alternately with his teeth. Nipping and sucking, drawing me into his mouth. He trailed kisses over my ribs, down my abdomen, and then glided his tongue across my belly, playfully flicking my belly button ring.

He lifted the strap of my thong away from the curve of my hip with his teeth and licked the sensitive skin beneath it. He tugged the lace down with little nips, curving his tongue beneath it. I dug my fingers into his shoulders as he licked again and again, making my body sing. He sucked my sensitive nub through the lace, making me arch against him, begging for more. Each inch he bared he swept with a hot stroke of his tongue, alternating tiny love bites. My knees trembled and I clutched his muscled shoulders for support. He finally stripped off my thong and covered my body with his.

We kissed deeply, tongues hot and hungry. I arched my back, rubbing my breasts against him. I wound my hands behind his neck and wrapped my legs tightly around him. He rocked himself against me so that his cock was gliding back and forth over my most sensitive spot, bringing me closer to an orgasm. Lifting my hips just a fraction higher, he slid into me. He begins to move slowly, the passion building in us both. I meet him thrust for thrust, and sometime later, we find our release.

Holding me in his arms, he whispers, “I love you, Gwen.”

“I love you too.”

We fall asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore.

The following Monday, Vin’s publicist released the following statement:

Vin Diesel Marries His Texas Gal - A few months ago, a picture appeared in a Houston paper of Vin and a mystery lady, with the subtitle of "Vin Diesel’s Texas Gal". The mystery lady turned out to be Gwen Matthews, a native Houstonian whom Vin met while vacationing in New Orleans. After a whirlwind romance of just four short months, the couple was married Friday on the island of Cozumel. The bride wore a gown from the Isabella Bridal Collection, while the groom sported a navy Armani suit. A small group of friends attended the ceremony, which was kept a closely guarded secret from the public.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Diesel Chronicles Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds