Different Kinds of Heat

This time, she could take him. She demanded him in fact, the hot, tight walls of her pussy squeezing him, but yielding to him as he plunged his fingers into her. The sounds were... amazing. She would have blushed if she wasn't already bright red, dripping sweat, a shuddering, panting mess.

"Oh Jesus, Laney. You feel... I can't describe it."

"Your fucking fingers don't feel too... uh... bad either..." she panted, trying in vain to blow her lank, clinging bangs up.

And then his hand was fucking her. Slowly at first, but he read her reactions perfectly, and as she relaxed and allowed him to take her more roughly, more completely, he took complete advantage of it. His palm was slapping noisily against the back of her sopping cunt while his fingers dove up and into her again and again - the width of the two digits spreading her maddeningly, wonderfully.

His fingers were satisfyingly long too, and they reached deep inside her to stroke, then slip back, then repeat the action again and again. The slurps, the fat, wet sounds of his hand hitting her pussy as his fingers penetrated her, began to become filthier and filthier.

Laney was struggling to stay standing. Her knees wanted to buckle, to drop her down to the floor, but somehow she kept up. The side of her face was stuck to the door, while her arms stayed spread awkwardly wide, clinging onto the doorframe for dear life. There wasn't the room for her to bend over for him, and the arching she was doing was at a pretty steep diagonal angle, nevertheless she still felt, in her head, as though she was bent double and opening herself for him.

Fuck, he was... really... oh, really fucking good at this. His dominant fingers kept up this incredible, driving, constant rhythm that... fuck, she couldn't have held out against this if she'd wanted to. He fucked her with his hand and she panted, bit her lip to stifle the cries of pleasure she wanted to make but that she still had the sense to refrain from.

She was dripping, dripping onto the floor of the elevator, and it could have been sweat but most likely it was her - it was the slick, sweet juices that he was fucking out of her. He went faster and she straightened her legs a little, bent her back even more, throwing her head back. One hand on the doorframe, and one hand on her own frame, slipping down over her slight belly, over the boiling, soaking flesh and over the soaking tangle of her bush and... there. There it was.

He fucked her cunt and she worked her clit, and for a moment she looked down at her discarded blouse and skirt, at her awkward posture, at the stretched and soaking panties that were at her knees now, at her own hand, furiously pleasuring herself while this stranger fucked the inevitable orgasm out of her shaking, sweating body, and she knew - this was the best thing she'd ever done at work.

The heat was still rising, and how could that be? How could it still be getting hotter in here? Oh fuck, that was her wasn't it? She felt him, still so hard and so fast. His fingers forceful but not painful, controlling her pleasure and her temperature and driving them up and up and up until... until...

Behind her eyelids the starbursts were red - flaming. The heat was a physical thing, another being in the elevator with them, filling up every bit of available space. She squeaked, almost screamed and bit hard on her lower lip. He didn't stop, he wouldn't stop finger-fucking her and then she was there, at the heart of the volcano and there was nothing she could do to stop the eruption.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she whispered, hoarse, wishing she could scream it out. "Fuck you! I'm fucking... fucking coming!" The heat, that she had thought couldn't get any higher, climbed again and everything was liquid. She was dissolving, burning up and breaking down into molten lava. How her legs kept her up was beyond her. She might have been crying, weeping, but it was impossible to tell with the sweat pouring down her. "Mmmmph! No, stop!"

He wouldn't stop of course. What a wrist, she thought for a split second, before he fucked another (or possibly a higher level of) orgasm out of her. Her fingers couldn't move, couldn't rub back and forth over her tender clitoris anymore. She froze, stood and tried not to fall down as he accelerated and finally sunk his fingers into her and stopped with a grunt, the heel of his palm slapping against her one last time.

"There," he gasped, and she knew he must be burning up from his own exertions, "Fuck, I hope that was ok."

"It..." she couldn't find the words, "It was."

God, everything - her, him, the walls, the ceiling - was dripping. But in her almost stark naked state, and even having been fucked stupid in an elevator, she felt freer and more comfortable than she had in forever.

"You think we have more time?" What the fuck was this wanting to talk shit? Wanting to think things out? The only thoughts she was having were variations on: 'Oh my God I just came so hard.'

"We better do," she panted and pushed herself back off the door, falling against him.

Her heat met his heat properly for the first time, and they stoked the temperature up to a whole new level. Her back hit his chest and slid, slipped. The air was thick in front of her, it weighed on her, and forced her flat against him, another layer of sodden clothing.

There it was, bulging, throbbing, pressing through the rough fabric of his suit trousers into the hot wet orbs of her bare ass. She stretched her legs, tried to get some feeling back into them, twisted her neck and looked up at him. His lips met hers, just as she'd hoped. He tasted of apple, she thought, and she realised that if she tasted of anything, it was probably the bitter bite of cigarettes. Oh well.

Her panties were easier to kick off than she thought, and the kissing continued - hot, quick and desperate - as she got her arms out of her bra-straps, twisting the underwear around herself and unfastened it at the front.

"What if the elevator starts working?" he whispered, looking down her body as she leaned back into him, stark naked, totally exposed but for her sensible work shoes.

"Then people are going to see this crazy, naked chick, dripping sweat and sex and I'm probably going to have to get a new job."

"It's ok?"

"And in about thirty seconds," she ignored him, guiding his free hand, the one that wasn't supporting his weight with the crutch, up to cup her left breast. They're going to see that chick fucking the shit out of this cute injured guy she got stuck in a lift with."

"Oh boy. Watch the leg, huh?" He sounded vulnerable again, less pushy. He rubbed her nipple, tweaked it and pulled it out from her body, and she arched her back once more, moved her bum away from him and fumbled behind herself for his fly.

As she opened it, as she fumbled with his belt buckle and the button behind that, she took a moment to savour his size and shape through his clothes. Nothing spectacular, but more than enough to work with. And hard, so hard, and burning with a heat that could only be matched by her own molten core.

She pulled impatiently on his pants, then on his underwear, then he was in her hands and it was his turn to gasp. She stroked him, felt his own pre-sex wetness and smeared it around the hard head of him and down his shaft. She squeezed, pulled, pushed. She was rough and she took him and owned him like he had her.

She used one hand to push his pants and underwear down and away. She wanted him to feel exposed, stripped in an elevator just like she had. She lifted her heels and wriggled her ass and felt him, hot wet and hard. She pressed the head of his prick into the left cheek of her ass, then the right.

Joe, who had so controlled her and reduced her to a dripping mess moments before seemed to be leaning back both physically and mentally now. He gasped, gave little grunts as she took control of his cock and bent it down as much as she could, tracing a sticky streak of his cum between the cheeks of her ass. She teasingly let him nestle there for a second, his swollen head against the delicate flower of her anus, but quickly pulled him away.

Laney did some elevator geometry. Every part of her was hot, every part (some more than others) was dripping. She realised that dehydration was a very real possibility. But she was naked, stark naked with this cute guy in this crazy situation and she felt free and in control.

The height difference wasn't too much, she could get past that, and he could if he could stoop just a little lower. She shuffled back, his cock fit into the groove of her ass and he moaned again, louder, unrestrained, making her glance up and laugh.

"Sorry," he whispered, then she was on her toes, leaning forwards, one hand out and against the metal of the door again, bending as much as she could, arching her back as much as she could. The other hand was reaching down, between her messy thighs and then up again, finding that hard, tumescent shaft where she could still feel it, grinding against her perky butt. She pulled it down, bent it insistently until the man attached to it moved too, his crutch clanking against the wall, and then he was there, his prick slipping under her, between her thighs and driving up.

She barely needed to guide him in, he was in exactly the right place, and he bucked hungrily, a dumb animal wanting to fuck, and slipped into her. She cried out happily, as his heat met hers. He shifted his hips, and she hers and they found the angle together. She stayed on her toes and gently leaned back. She felt him invading her, penetrating her, deeper and deeper... almost too deep until... there it was. Her soft ass against the rough tangle of his pubic hair. He was in her, all the way, and she was fucking him.

He moved his hips as much as he could, but his position was already awkward so he was pretty limited. Laney, though, found that she could move. She could lean forwards, support herself on the door with both hands, and then push herself backwards, taking him back inside her. His dick was a little slender she found herself thinking, ashamed to be thinking critically of it. But probably her dissatisfaction was down to the thorough, total fucking he had given her with his two fingers.

And the angle made up for a lot of it. As she fucked back on his prick, it rubbed her in some... fabulous ways. And as she threw herself into it - getting hotter still, getting sweatier still, feeling the cell start to waver around her again - she found that the extra exertion really let her build up some power, some rhythm. She threw herself forwards, then backwards, and impaled herself on his jutting prick. He put one hand on her rolling, pounding ass and held on for dear life.

The air was eighty percent sex now, thick, stinking, heavy, and the elevator, clamped in place as it was, made little rattling noises as she fucked Joe. He was swearing, a litany of curses dropping from his lips as her divine, molten heat engulfed him again and again. She squeezed him, she milked him with her pussy and she could tell he wouldn't last long at all.

It was good for her, but she knew her satisfaction would be mental this time, more than physical. She wasn't going to come, a delightful as that would have been with this rigid, twitching cock driving up inside her. But she had him. He was hers now, and as she sweated and panted, her tits jiggling as she savagely humped him, she took a hell of a lot of satisfaction from that.

Then there was a sound.

She froze, pressed back against him, his prick at its deepest point inside her. She almost thought she heard Joe grinding his teeth as the muscles deep inside her gripped and released him without her thinking about it.

Then a louder sound thumped out above them and Joe caught on. They both stared upwards. Neither of them dared speak.

"Elaine?" It was her fucking boss. "Elaine are you down there?"

"I-" she coughed. Her voice sounded breathless, mid-coital in her ears. She tried to sound weary, exasperated. "I am. We got stuck down here hours ago." Joe stifled a gasp and his prick twitched inside her. She almost giggled.

"We hoped you were ok in there but the security guy couldn't find the keys to manually open the door." He was calling down to her, but hardly raising his voice. He didn't sound too concerned. The next voice did.

"Bro! You down there?" Joe's brother.

"I-" Joe had to clear his throat too, and as he did so his cock jumped in Laney's pussy. She reached back, one hand on the door still, and squeezed his balls with the other hand. Joe hissed something incomprehensible and used his free hand to try and push her hand away. "I'm here man!" he called out, his voice a little shaky.

"Are you okay? Are you both okay?" Her boss again.

"We're fine," she answered, squeezing and tugging that sensitive sack, teasing Joe mercilessly. "Super hot and pretty dehydrated, are you... are you coming right down here?" She bit her lip nervously, looked back up at Joe.

"The elevator's between the ground and the basement, we can't work out how to get to it." But the clock's ticking, she realised. They didn't have long. She squeezed those heavy balls again and as quietly as she could, slid herself forwards off Joe's still-turgid prick. Then she relaxed and leaned back and let herself slide back onto it. Joe reached around her, grabbed at the wrist that she was supporting herself with, and tried to stop her. She felt him twitch and vibrate inside her, deep inside the soft walls of her.

"Dude, is your leg ok? You must've dropped pretty far!" Joe's brother again. Laney shot a fiendish smile back over her shoulder.

"Is this something you can tell your brother about later?" She whispered, and kept moving. He couldn't stop her with one arm, he was helpless.

"It's... it's uh, a little sore, but it's ok... ok man." He shouted up.

"Will you tell him how you fucked the girl you got stuck in the elevator with?" She felt him buck, felt him tense up. She put both hands on the door again and let out the loudest, most pornographic sigh she dared. She squeezed him, slid off him, teased him and then fucked back onto him. The sounds they were making were only audible to them, but she could tell that they were too much for him.

"We're gonna try to work out how to get some water down to you, man."

"Will you tell him how you... how you came... how you came in my cunt while you were talking to him?" She hissed, and then she slid back down onto him, taking him into her one last time. She felt him jump, and she felt a whole new kind of wet heat being pumped into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He was hissing and shaking, his shoulders hunching as his prick dominated his senses and his balls poured their thick, creamy load into her moist, waiting centre.

"Dude! You okay?"

"I'm... I'm fine man! Seriously!" He didn't sound fine, Laney thought as she squeezed his prick inside her. She felt him continue to move and twitch as he forced himself to look up and control his voice. "I'm good!"

"You naughty boy," she whispered, and he shot a soft, annoyed poke at her shoulder.

"Anyway," her boss took charge again, "apparently there's someone coming out from the company, but this model is... obsolete or something. So there's one guy in the city and they can't get hold of him, but they think he should be here in an hour or so. You think you can hold on until then?"

"I think we can last another hour," Laney called, leaning back against Joe as his prick slowly wilted inside her. His chest was shaking, and now she felt his perspiration dripping from his chin onto her shoulder. It mingled with hers and made its way down over the curve of her bare breast, down over her stomach and into her small, tangled bush of hair. And below that, as she leaned forward and pulled off him, she felt Joe's seed starting to ooze out of her.

"Just send down some water if you can," she called, "and maybe some towels would be good. It's gotten pretty damp in here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds