Dinner Party Sex-Object

A few moments earlier, Althea had the opportunity to meet a few of the guests. They all seemed to be around the same age; early 40's. They were all extremely outgoing and friendly as can be. And they all had that California liberal vibe to them.

What on earth were they expecting? Althea thought.

She tended to the pots, pans, and oven. Everything was on track. She was barefoot in the kitchen and underneath her dress she was naked, just as Catherine had asked her to be.

While stirring the chicken lemon soup, she heard the front door open followed by the sounds of more chatting and laughter. More guests had arrived and her nerves were really kicking in.

She tried focusing on her job, but the thought that she'd soon be naked in front of this group of professional and successful women was nerve wracking.

Catherine entered the kitchen, her hair and makeup nicely done, and she was wearing a sleeveless dress (with a bra underneath too; something that made Althea envious).

"It smells amazing in here," Catherine said, still smiling from the party. "I knew I hired the right girl."

"Thank you," Althea smiled back, while stirring the pot. "It's almost done. I need a few more minutes to finish, then another ten minutes for plating. Then I'll be ready to serve."

"I can see your hands shaking."

Althea blushed. "Sorry, I'm nervous, obviously."

"Can you still play hostess and server for dinner?"

"I can present these dishes by heart. I've been cooking my whole life, so I know how to explain them. The naked part is going to be tough, I think. I'll manage, I hope."

Even with the false confidence, Althea was a bundle of nerves with unsteady hands and mildly shaky knees, and Catherine saw right through the facade.

"You're unfit for service," Catherine said, examining the caterer. "Your poor hands are trembling and you can barely walk. It would be unconscionable if I sent you out like this. And I never attempt to humiliate anyone in my household."

A huge wave of relief swept over Althea. Finally, some good news. Maybe the whole naked thing was one big joke after all?

"Does this mean I can keep my dress on?" Althea laughed.

Catherine shook her head. "I have a more fitting idea."

"What would that be?" Althea beamed.

"I want you naked on the table for my guests."

"You mean..." Althea's voice trailed off.

"We had sushi for a previous dinner party," Catherine explained. "We tried something called Nyotaimori for the very first time. Have you ever heard of that?"

"No."

"It translates to 'female body arrangement,' in Japanese. I'm sure you've seen movies where sushi is served on a woman's naked body, laying across the dining table."

"Oh..." Althea gasped.

"I know, provocative. We've been aching for that ever since."

"Oh my."

"Keep stirring," Catherine said.

Althea tended to the pots and pans, her eyes towards the stove, while Catherine stood behind her and untied the knots of her dress. Soon, the straps of Althea's Greek dress were falling down her shoulders. She moved her arms so that they'd fall to the floor, and in a moment, Althea was naked in the kitchen.

Her mind focused on the aromas and sizzling food in front of her. She tried her best to ignore the maid preparing the utensils and plates in the same kitchen. And she tried to ignore the sounds of chatter in the living room as the small party was in full swing.

She turned the stove off and Catherine brushed her lips against her ear.

"They're going to love you. Trust me."

Althea inhaled the aromas of her cooking and reminded herself that this would only be a one night deal.

***

Her culinary hero, Marco Pierre White, had long stated that great chefs have three things in common: 1) they accept and respect that mother nature is the true artist 2) everything they do is an extension of them as a person and 3) they give you great insight into the world they were born into.

Althea's dishes had accomplished all three of those goals. These dishes were also served on her naked body.

She laid on the dining table while the dinner party guests made their selections on her figure. Her eyes were looking up at the ceiling.

Slices of sauced lamb were served across her belly. Generous scoops of fresh hummus had been placed on each breast, covering each nipple, with warm pita bread arranged neatly around her chest. Slices of chicken were placed on top, and around her vagina, which had been cleanly shaved that morning.

The rest of the dishes were served on normal bowls and plates around the table.

All of the women were very nice. What was shocking to Althea was that these were everyday business women, successful at what they did, and they seemed completely at ease with eating food from a naked woman.

Althea hoped she wouldn't be judged for having hard nipples. She also hoped that no one would notice the pool of wetness between her legs. Surely they wouldn't judge her for those things.

The dinner party was a classy affair. As these amazing women discussed the upcoming book, they happily and casually picked food from Althea's naked body. Piece by piece, the food was being consumed. The more that was eaten, the more her erogenous zones were being exposed.

One of the guests, a lawyer, was casually explaining the nature of binding agreements in today's world, while taking a slice of pita bread and wiping the remaining hummus from Althea's left tit. The nipple turned harder and Althea couldn't help but blush.

She wondered if the women had noticed.

Another guest, who must have been a publicist, spoke proudly of the upcoming book tour, while taking the last piece of chicken which covered Althea's labia.

With the conversation ongoing, Althea did her best to follow instructions by keeping her hands down, though her toes curled and her feet crossed. As she tried to remain calm now that her sexual parts were exposed, a dinner party guest had the audacity to take a pita bread and casually dip it between the folds of Althea's labia and into her pool of natural juices.

"That's a really great strategy for drawing crowds," the woman said, then taking a bite of the pita bread with Althea's fluids. "Delicious sauce, by the way."

The women laughed and Althea's face burned red.

***

After dinner, they all sat around the living room while Catherine read an excerpt of her new book, Object. This was always her way of unofficially kicking off her promotional tour, by reading a passage to her closest friends, the same way she'd read for book events.

This time, naked Althea served the group tea, coffee, and a variety of homemade pastries and desserts on a tray, while the maid prepared everything in the kitchen.

Being the only person undressed was much easier at this point. No one gawked. No one was being lewd. No leering eyes, though there were the occasional glances of appreciation at her breasts when she served, or towards her round bottom when she turned around.

Catherine closed her book after reading the passage and the group clapped. They indulged in their tasty treats as Althea finished her naked service.

The compliments came steadily:

"You're a gem."

"I don't think I've ever had Greek food like this. Sensational."

"If you ever decide to open up your own restaurant, you have to let me know."

The comments forced Althea to stand there in the room while holding an empty tray, instead of fleeing back to the kitchen, because now she owed these women a professional courtesy for their nice words.

"Thank you," Althea said proudly and nakedly. "The basis of these recipes date back hundreds of years in Greece. I've blended that foundation with techniques I've learned in culinary school as well as my experiences of being a Southern California foodie. As for my own restaurant? One can only hope. I'm taking things one step at a time, but I really appreciate the kind words."

The women smiled.

"She's still a newbie," Catherine said to her friends, before turning her attention towards Althea. "Speaking of which, when you were washing your body earlier, my friend Zara -- the woman who tasted your 'special sauce' earlier -- had said that she's looking for a personal caterer. However, Zara did have some minor concerns she'd like addressed before committing."

Zara interjected. "We're all here. Why not make a decision now instead waiting around? I don't like wasting anyone's time."

"Certainly. What concerns did you have?" the still naked Althea asked.

Her arms had gotten tired and she held the empty tray down, giving everyone a perfect view of her tits. At this hour, she was exhausted. Between cooking all day, the pressure of serving, and the anxiety of being naked in front of a group of women for nearly two hours, she was beat. But work was work, so she put on a smile, eager for a steady flow of income.

Zara said, "Call it a further inspection of taste. Don't do anything you haven't done thus far. Just give me your passive acceptance. I can tell you're tired though. If you'd rather forgo this process and let the night end here, that's fine too."

The words of her dear mother echoed in her mind and Althea mustered up her energy and bravery to shore up new business. After all, snapping up more high-end clients tonight was the major reason she agreed to be naked in the first place.

"Zara, the night is still young," Althea smiled.

The moment those words left her lips, Althea noticed some of the women snicker and giggle amongst themselves. It was like the group knew a secret, an inside joke which they kept hidden from the world.

"It's regarding that 'special sauce' of yours," Zara said. "I've tasted it with the pita bread, but I need a pure tasting to see if it would match with anything else. That means I'll need to taste it plainly, if that's okay."

Althea's pussy clenched and her legs nearly crossed. "Oh?"

"Have a seat," Zara said. "We'll begin the tasting."

This reminded Althea of the first time she tried marijuana in college. Moments felt slow. Everything was a haze. This felt similar. She sat down on an extra spot on the couch. Her pussy was still clenched and her toes were curled.

Zara put her small plate down and casually got on her knees before Althea.

"Well?" Zara asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yes ma'am?"

"How can I have a taste of your sweet nectar when the jar is still closed?"

Was this real life?

Althea forced herself to open her legs and allowed this professional woman to look inside. At first it was a peak. Then a stare. It turned into a full on inspection, the same way a health inspector would inspect cleanliness.

"So far so good," Zara said with a critical eye. "But how does it taste without the bread? I'm going in."

The women in the room looked on as Zara sampled the goods, giving a nice lick, then another. Althea froze when the tongue pushed between her folds and went inside her hole. She had been wet with arousal for hours, so the taste was definitely strong. She wondered how Zara would like it. In that moment, she felt extremely self-conscious, for how she tasted, and what this group of proper women must have been thinking as she sat there being eaten.

When the tongue went in further, Althea gasped. It felt fucking amazing and it was the relief she needed after a long day of work.

The tongue pulled back and she felt a hint of sadness.

"Ladies, the secret sauce is delicious," Zara happily reported with wet lips.

Althea felt a strange sense of relief that this potential client had approved of her taste. She moaned again when Zara went back at it. Instead of going for another taste, it seemed Zara was going for a second round of desserts, plunging her tongue inside then sucked.

"Oh my god," Althea said, wanting to cry.

She felt humiliated that another woman, in front of this classy group, was eating her pussy for the first time in her life. Her feet were in the air and everyone saw her toes curl with pleasure.

The women sharpened their eyes at the action, and for whatever reason, decided that they wanted a closer look. Althea was mortified as the small group sat closer to her while she was being orally pleasured. A part of her wanted to get up and run away. But her legs were frozen. Zara was doing an incredible job with her licking and sucking that Althea had become paralyzed.

"Do you mind if I have a taste as well?" a woman named Jillian asked, who was a lawyer. "I've become curious."

Althea gulped. "Umm... sure."

"Thank you. That's very nice of you to share."

Jillian took the half-eaten baklava from her plate and let the honey and syrup mixture drip onto Althea's brown nipple. Without a hint of shame, Jillian bent down and gave a little suck, making Althea wince with more embarrassment.

"Zara was right," the lawyer said, licking her lips. "Delicious."

The ever embarrassed Althea could only watch as the group of women smiled and expressed their curiosity as well, wanting to have a turn.

If that wasn't embarrassing enough, Althea felt herself on the verge of a powerful orgasm. Zara did all the right things to her pussy and clit, and Jillian went for seconds on her nipple.

"Please... do you mind stopping?" Althea asked in a polite panic.

Zara lifted her head, lips dripping with fluids. "Is something wrong? Do I need to be more careful with my teeth?"

"I... I... I'm about to cum."

Zara gave a deviant grin. "And? What's the problem?"

It only gave Zara more enthusiasm and she sucked and tongue-fucked even harder. Jillian also took it upon herself to rub the baklava onto the stiffened nipple, then sucked hard once again, pulling at the tit.

"Oh my goodness," Althea panicked. "Oh my goodness."

The eyes in the room turned to Althea's toes as they formed circles from tightly curling. Her face looked contorted, which she thought was the most humiliating part of cumming in front of professional women.

She closed her eyes, hoping to block out the group from her mind, pretending they didn't exist while she came. With her eyes clenched shut, she was relaxed enough to cum, even while hearing the women whisper amongst themselves about what an amazing thing they were seeing.

It was a hot, intense, and wet orgasm. Her legs trembled and she made mumbling noises with her mouth.

"Hmmm..." Zara hummed after pulling her tongue out. "I think you've passed my taste inspection. I most certainly would like to hire you for any of my future events."

Althea composed herself. "Thank you."

She blushed seeing Zara with such messy lips. The women in the group were all smiles as they ate their desserts and watched the naughty show.

"Come to think of it," a woman named Kelly said, "the publishing office is expected to be really busy for the rest of the month. We have a slew of new releases coming up and I won't have time to prepare healthy meals at home."

Kelly was probably the oldest of the group, about late 40's, and she was also a manager at the publishing house where Catherine was signed. She seemed kind of eager and kind of aroused by whatever she was suggesting. And she was certainly suggesting more than just food.

Whatever the case, certainly she'd pay well.

"I can handle individual meal plans," Althea said, slipping back into business mode.

Zara licked her wet lips clean and suggested that before Kelly agree to anything, that she have a sample of the 'special sauce' in its purest form first.

"Do you mind?" Kelly asked, with a hint of shyness that seemed uncharacteristic of her.

Zara scooted over, remaining on her knees, to make room for her friend and she even gestured to the open pussy.

"It's a little messy," Althea said, looking down at her own pussy, which was a mixture of her cum and Zara's saliva.

"Althea, messy is the best kind," Kelly smiled.

"Oh. Well, if it'll help you make your decision, be my guest."

When Kelly sank to her knees, right beside Zara, Althea now had two professional woman gazing inside of her spread little hole. Both ladies admired it. Then it was Kelly's turn to have a sampling of the Greek 'special sauce.'

Kelly darted her tongue inside and her eyes widened. "Mmm. That's better than any tzatziki sauce I've ever had."

"It's..." Althea blushed. "A family recipe of the purest kind, I'd say."

"You can never go wrong with traditional flavors."

It was Kelly's turn to taste and Althea enjoyed the feeling of yet another tongue plunging deep within her. The shame was fading away. Althea allowed herself to fully embrace the sensations of being eaten by this extraordinary woman while the group looked on.

A woman named Leila helped herself to Althea's other breast, suckling on it after drizzling a touch of syrup from her plate. Now, both of Althea's nipples were being tenderly sucked.

Another woman named Barbara stood up and used her fingers to caress each of Althea's calves, rubbing towards the feet. Althea watched as this book editor, who was looking right back at her, played with her feet and sucked the tips of each of her toes. Althea had never had her toes sucked before and she enjoyed the feeling.

"My goodness," Althea huffed. "I think I'm going to cum again."

Catherine rubbed Althea's hair. "Please do. I'm paying very generously for desserts, aren't I?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Althea's voice was in a low hush and her toes curled again, this time inside Barbara's sucking mouth.

Of all the desserts she had served this night, the one emanating from her pussy was the easiest, yet most challenging to make. She managed to squirt again in small trickles, in hopes of shoring up more business on the busy night.

The women sensed that Althea's body was completely spent and they released their hands and mouths from her. Kelly pulled her tongue out and accidentally made a loud slurping noise, as if devouring a bowl of soup with noodles.

"Consider me a new client," Kelly said with wet lips. "We'll decide on a menu later, but I do insist on having your 'special sauce' served on each entree."

"I think I can arrange that," Althea said, wanting to faint.

The women were delighted and laughed.

***

It was close to 11 pm when the guests had left. Catherine sat quietly in the dining area sipping wine, while the maid was taking the dishes away to wash in the sink.

Catherine's chair was turned to the side and her elbow rested on the dining table as she was watching the maid cleaning in the kitchen.

All the while, naked Althea was on her knees, eating pussy.

"You're a fast learner," Catherine said, before taking another sip.

Althea licked the folds. "I've learned from the best."

It wasn't much longer that Catherine came inside Althea's mouth, and it was Althea's turn to taste.

After wiping her mouth with a table napkin, Althea washed herself in the bathroom. She finished cleaning herself around the same time the maid finished up her duties. They didn't speak much the whole night. But it was clear that the maid was mildly amused by Althea's nudity.

"You get high marks for food," Catherine said. "And high marks for your business acumen."

Althea finally wore her dress and smiled. "How about for the thing everyone's been raving about all night-- my 'special sauce?' Any grade for that?"

"My dear Ms. Markos, the taste of your pussy will make you a culinary star in this city. Believe me."

They shared a goodnight kiss on the lips before Althea left. When she went outside, a cool breeze blew up her dress, giving her bare pussy yet another tingling sensation.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds