• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dinner With the Boss

Dinner With the Boss

12

As Carolyn Bates knelt on the banquette with her face buried between Sylvia Jackson's thighs while Phillip Jackson stroked his cock in and out of her ass, she still couldn't quite understand how she had ended up in this situation.

It had all started when her husband Tony had come rushing in the door yesterday evening. Tony was an up-and-coming lawyer with the city's most prestigious law firm. At 29 he was regarded as a future star. His six foot two height and rugged good looks also didn't hurt his chances. Carolyn was 25 and had married Tony while they were both still in college. She knew that she was attractive. She had seen the way men looked at her when she came into a room. Five foot six, with naturally blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, her blue eyes seemed to give off a shy sexuality. She was perfectly built with large full breasts that sat high on her chest, a narrow waist that flared out into full hips, and long slim legs. In short she seemed to be built for fucking, although she was unaware of the message she body seemed to send.

As soon as he graduated law school Tony had been fortunate to land a job with Harris, Williams and Jackson, the most important law firm in the city. Now, on Friday night, Tony had momentous tidings.

"Great news, darling," he cried as he swept her up in his arms. "Phillip Jackson called me into his office this afternoon. He said he is considering putting my name forward as a partner. Do you realize that at 29 I'll be the youngest partner the firm has ever had? Instead of a formal interview, he wants us to have dinner with him and his wife tomorrow night and he'll conduct the questioning then. If this goes through we'll be set for life."

Carolyn was happy for her husband. For the last two years Tony had been busting his butt for the firm, working long hours every day and even going to the office most weekends. As a result Carolyn had seen all too little of her husband and their sex life was suffering, since by the time Tony got home most nights all he did was eat a quick supper and then fall asleep watching TV. They were lucky to have sex once a month. Carolyn had tried relieving herself with her fingers, but this was a poor substitute for the fucking she craved. Now, maybe all this was about to change.

The next evening Tony and Carolyn showered and dressed for the big night. At Tony's urging Carolyn wore her sexiest cocktail dress, a sheer black number with a low-cut bodice that revealed the tops of her swelling breasts. Two spaghetti straps held the top in place and, because of the straps, Carolyn did not wear a bra and her tits seemed to be ready to burst out of their confinement. The bottom of the dress finished about 4 inches above her knees and she wore sheer black stockings and red 4" pumps as well as a red scarf knotted around her throat. The touch of red highlighted her blonde hair and blue eyes and the whole effect was incredibly sexy. Phillip had told Tony the dress code at Madelaine's French restaurant was "casually elegant", so Tony wore dress slacks and a jacket, but no tie.

"This is going to be great," Tony whispered as they were shown to a private dining room at the back of the restaurant. "Just agree with everything they say and the evening will go fine." Little did Tony know how those words would come back to haunt him.


Phillip Jackson and his wife Sylvia were already in the private room and Carolyn had her first chance to meet her husband's boss. She was immediately struck by how distinguished he looked. Phillip was in his early 50s with dark hair graying at the temples. He gave off a feeling of sophistication as he took her hand and gently kissed the back. Tony had not met Sylvia before and he was overwhelmed by the aura of sex which surrounded her. She had to be in her 40s but looked 10 years younger. Long dark hair down to her waist, huge tits which ballooned out of her low-cut dress and a "fuck me" look in her eyes. Tony couldn't take his eyes off her.

Rather than having a regular table, the private dining room had a large banquette in the shape of a horseshoe, but with deeper seats than one would normally see.

"Why don't you and I sit on the ends, Tony," said Phillip. "That way we can talk and the ladies can chat together." Phillip quickly arranged the seating with himself on one end of the banquette, Carolyn next to him, then Sylvia and finally Tony on the other end.

Phillip had the maitre-d bring a bottle of champagne with the appetizers and soon everyone had relaxed and was chatting merrily away. With the main course Phillip ordered two bottles of fine French red wine and by the time the desserts and liqueurs arrived both Tony and Carolyn were feeling a little tipsy.

"That will be all Jean-Claude," Phillip said to the maitre-d, "please latch the door on the way out and send in Monique in half an hour to clear the table."

"Oui, M'sieur," replied Jean-Claude as he pulled the door closed behind him.

"Since our interview is now over I want to talk to your lovely wife for a few minutes," said Phillip as he leaned toward Carolyn. "Tell me, what do you think of the opportunity your husband has here?"

"I think it's wonderful," said Carolyn. Then she flinched as she felt Phillip's hand rest lightly on her knee under the table.

"Yes," said Phillip before she could react, "It would be a shame if something were to happen to damage Tony's chances at the last moment." As he continued to talk Carolyn felt Phillip's fingers begin to lightly stroke her thigh above her knee. Involuntarily Carolyn felt her body begin to react to the gentle stroking of her thigh. She found herself gazing into Phillip's eyes as he continued to talk softly to her and his hand continued to slide higher and higher up her thigh. Now his fingers had reached the top of her stockings under the hem of her dress and she felt him start to caress the naked flesh of her upper thigh. His hand was on her leg...her thigh... and in her rising arousal she wanted it there! Yes, yes, oh Christ yes! It was so warm and big and soft and gentle...and close...

"Godamn, you're the most delicious little bitch I've ever seen," Phillip hissed, his hand gliding up and down the soft smooth flesh of her inner leg, enjoying the soft nylon mesh of her hose just before it ceded to the hot flesh of her warm, vibrant thighs. He let his hand brush several times to the very peak of her loins, so that it might arouse the sensation of contact as it pressed against the nylon strip encasing her soft, delicate pussy.

Carolyn realized that she had unconsciously spread her thighs to ease Phillip's access to her pussy and now she trembled with every touch to her genitals, her mind still trying to wrest at principles she knew to be lasting, even as her excited body betrayed her in her longstanding dormant desire.

"Oh...oh, God, don't," she whispered as she felt his fingers tugging at the snug leg of her panties. Then her legs opened even wider to him and she felt his thick finger tracing the thin hair-lined furrow of her naked cunt and she squirmed beneath it. She glanced over at her husband only to find him completely involved with Sylvia, even as prurient quivers agitated her loins and belly, while slowly, he insinuated his middle finger deeper and deeper inside her moist, warm vagina.

Carolyn whimpered aloud in emotional agony and sensual desire, an electrifying shock rippling along the soft, white flesh of her thighs, and she squirmed her buttocks down on the soft cushions of the banquette, her whimpers changing to a helpless moan as Phillip Jackson's thick fingers taunted, inside her panties, the sensitive pink slit between her open thighs, gently thrusting into it, parting the soft pubic hair and making a sudden ecstatic contact with the throbbing tiny bud of her clitoris. She sensed her wetness from the ungovernable passion that had infiltrated her entire being and she bit her lip to withhold the groan of pleasure she felt building deep in her chest.

Suddenly Carolyn thought of Tony and tried to push Phillip's hand away. "Don't," warned Phillip. "I'll see Tony never gets another promotion if you don't cooperate."

Slowly Carolyn relaxed her struggle. She found that she was again reacting uncontrollably to the maddening play of his thick finger in her taut vagina, her hips actually responding of their own volition to his tantalizing ministration inside the wet, aroused slit between her legs.

"That's better, baby,' hissed Phillip. "you're beginning to like it, eh? You've decided to be nice, is that it?"

Her words stuck in her throat when she tried to speak, the sensual unending shock of his fingers tweaking her quivering, erect clitoris causing her to writhe her buttocks down into the seat in a feeble effort of escape from the frenzied spasms coursing over her smooth, vibrant flesh.

"Oh...oh," she whimpered helplessly to his clitoral abuse as his middle finger continued to push in and out of her now welcoming cunt.

She looked over once again to her husband and saw that Sylvia was practically sitting in his lap. Her hands appeared to be busy under the table in Tony's lap.

As Phillip's fingers continued to torment her cunt he reached up with his other hand and grasped her wrist, pulling her hand into his lap. As his hand brought hers to the shaft of his exposed penis, she realized that at some point Phillip had managed to unzip his pants and pull out his cock. She tried to resist as Phillip wrapped her fingers around his throbbing shaft and then began moving her hand up and down on his cock. After moving Carolyn's hand with his for a few strokes Phillip removed his hand. Carolyn continued to stroke her hand up and down his cock as Phillip's fingers dug into her now streaming pussy.

Then suddenly Phillip placed his free hand on the back of her head. As she continued to pump her hand up and down on his cock he gradually started to pull her head down into his lap. At first Carolyn didn't know what he wanted, but then as her face came closer and closer to his cock a horrible idea occurred to her. "Surely he can't want me to take it in my mouth," she thought. "I've never done that. Not even with Tony."

But that was exactly what Phillip did want, she realized, and suddenly she felt powerless to resist. Her hand clasped his heavy lust-thickened cock, her fingers wrapped lovingly around it. She stroked and caressed it, manipulating the foreskin up and down over the angry red coronal rim, then she slid her hand down his long shaft to its base and then below, to reverently cup and squeeze his bloated testicles, holding them with inherent affection, then trailing back up to pinch at the beautifully formed pole with tiny, nipping pressures.

"I must be sick... because I can't help myself...I want to suck his cock, just like he wants...Dear God" thought Carolyn as she began to lavish his quivering shaft with her warm, wet tongue, brushing and grazing from its base along its wide underside up to the hardened cockhead, washing, playing, kissing with long hungry strokes.

"Ohhhhhh, I love it! I love it!" she thought. The first taste of Phillip's swollen cock instigated wild tremors of delight in her young body as she quickly trailed her tongue back over his testicles and along the heavy shaft to its throbbing head, and with a tiny groan, slipped her lips wetly down over it. God! She wanted his lewd sperm into her throat and belly.

Carolyn began to suck and lick in earnest now and though a small shudder of resistance at what she had allowed herself to do passed through her momentarily, she realized that she loved the taste of Phillip's cock. She felt the short wiry hairs at the base of his loins against her chin and lips, his testicles sweeping against her, and as greater sensations of abandoned ecstasy grew to burn her vagina still hotter, nothing mattered but the sweet agony of the lewd desires which began to ripple through her flesh.

The pungent odors of Phillip's cock slithering lewdly in and out of her tightly ovaled lips stung her flared nostrils, and she began to insanely run her tongue faster over his pumping shaft and bulging head. This may be sick , she thought crazily, but I don't want this to stop. Then, just as she felt Phillip's cock start to swell he pushed her face away from his loins.

"Christ, that was close'" he muttered. "This first load is reserved for your pussy." Then he quickly pulled her up from the seat and spun her around. Reaching up under her dress he hooked his fingers in her panties and pulled them down around her ankles.

"Kneel up on the seat," he ordered, and as if she had no mind of her own, Carolyn immediately got on her hands and knees with her ass pointing back at Phillip. He quickly flipped her dress up around her waist and she felt him move up behind her as he thrust his cock roughly up against the nakedly defenseless crevice of her smooth asscheeks. The narrowly expanded cunt-slit was visibly throbbing with its lips parted anxiously, its wet pink lips held together by the squirming of her thighs up against his hungry loins.

"Oh God, I'm sick...sick...but I can't help it...I've got to have it," she thought.

She flexed her cunt muscles together in a last-ditch attempt to evade the ravishment, but she couldn't apply what thinking capacities she had to anything but what was being shoved up into her cunt...the hugely invading barrel of Phillip's cock. The throb of her soft inner flesh seemed to excite his large alien penis even more, and it plowed its way deeper into her vainly resisting passage. She felt the walls of her cringing pussy clasp around it like a glove, and she sensed its every fleshy ridge as her nerve ends transmitted enormous pleasures.

Phillip drew the girl harder to his loins by grasping her ivory hips with his clawing fingers and jerking her backwards. He felt her moist, slippery cunt-hole flower open more to receive his cock to greater and greater depths. She was hopelessly impaled and she clenched her thighs in a warm milking action against the pillaging cock methodically screwing her warm, wet cuntal channel.

She had no knowledge of the fact that the young French waitress Monique had returned to remove the dishes. Monique had worked the Jacksons' parties before and was not surprised to see Phillip fucking deep into a young woman while Sylvia was sucking a young man's cock. She moved to the end of the banquette where Tony and Sylvia were engaged and when Sylvia saw Monique she said "Would you mind taking over here? I think I will give Phillip a hand."

Monique instantly pulled off her short waitress dress and skimmed down her panties. Then without a word being said, She straddled Tony's lap and sank down onto his cock, driving him deep into her welcoming cunt. Then she began rising up and dropping down on his cock in a faster and faster rhythm.

As he sank into the throes of his passion Tony wondered what had happened to Carolyn. He looked past Monique and was stunned to see her kneeling on the other side of the banquette with Phillip plunging his long cock into her from behind. His first reaction of anger soon turned to lust as he watched her hips driving back against Phillip, meeting his every thrust. At the same time the way Monique's cunt was squeezing his cock as she rode him removed any last vestiges of complaint he might have had.

Sylvia had ripped off her clothes and now, completely naked, was lying on her back in front of Carolyn trying to hunch her cunt into her face.

"Go ahead and lick it," said Phillip. "You know you want to."

Carolyn gasped at the enticing sight of the tender, pink vaginal slit before her, with its fleshy lips a reddish color swollen with desire and breathed in the musky female scent. She reached out with one tentative, trembling finger and brushed it over the lower belly and inner thighs of the woman before her, her burning eyes staring at the brown triangle of pubic curls and taut ruby lips as more of the delectable cunt was flowering open as Sylvia widened her legs even more.

Carolyn was beside herself now, and she extended her middle finger and ran it along the partially open slit of the pussy before her, up and down, entranced by the way it slowly parted and made a slight sucking motion for more. She located the hard nub of the clitoris and tweaked it, rubbing it around and sliding her other fingers in the moistly throbbing mouth of her cunt, her mind a revolving whirlwind, as if she were fingering herself. And all the time the thrusting of Phillip's hard cock continued unabated into her cunt.

Unable to control herself any longer, Carolyn dipped her head forward and her hot breath blew searing flames into the open, pink well of the woman's pussy, and her tongue snaked out and made tingling contact with desire-moistened cunt, and she heard Sylvia gasp and shiver and cry for more...more.

Her fingers still madly worming around, Carolyn let all thoughts of right and wrong seep away as she clutched the excitedly quivering buttocks before her and tangled her lips and mouth in the curls of pubic hair. She licked hot molten paths all the way along the cuntal lips, right down to the tiny puckered anus, then back up again, to where she nipped the quivering clitoris with her sharp, white teeth and smelled the beautiful bouquet of female aroma coming from Sylvia's heated loins. Her head moved her mouth along the smooth, passion-moist slit, orally fucking faster and faster, sliding her hot, wet tongue far along the throbbing, hair-fringed cunt and reveling in the unintelligible whimperings coming from the woman.

Then, as she continued to suck and lick the cunt before her, she felt Phillip pull his cock from her cunt and press the smooth, rubbery tip into the tiny hairless channel of her ass. Carolyn felt his foreskin being stretched back against his long, thick shaft of flesh as it slowly wormed its way up into her rectum, past the tiny barrier of tightly clenching muscle.

"Aaaggghhh!" she screamed. "It hurts! You're too big! God almighty, Phillip, you're too big."

"Push back and shut up, you little bitch!" the man commanded harshly.

Carolyn could hardly think, but she knew that every way was pain and more pain, so she pushed back in hopes of alleviating some of the bursting pressure in her rectum. He was much too huge inside her, widening her buttocks until she thought she would split down the middle, right down her spinal column! The lust-hardened cock surged right up into her warm, rubbery depths, and finally all the way until she was sure it was lodged all the way up in her throat.

Phillips's own masochistic joy was almost unbearable as he watched his long, thick cock skewering lewdly up between the soft white moons of her buttocks, the pink edges wet with its own secretions. Tony looked at his wife and was momentarily entranced at the sight of Carolyn on her hands and knees, her small anus wrapped tightly around Phillips's cock with several inches of it engorged in her rectum, her head and beautiful long blonde hair a mass of wild entanglement as she wildly sucked Sylvia's cunt spread wide before her. Then, as Monique's cunt clamped tight around his cock, he felt his cum start the wild ride from his balls and then it was spewing out the tip, streaming deeply into Monique's welcoming cunt.

Carolyn was moaning her muffled cries of pain in a tone which left little doubt that she was beginning to enjoy it. Her hips were moving backward of their own volition, meeting Phillip's hard-thrusting cock willingly now and she undulated her buttocks in tiny lewd circles as she felt her orgasm begin. She could feel Phillip's pubic hair against her white, fleshy buttocks, and she knew that she'd taken all of his cock in her ass. "Oh, God. It's so wonderfully terrible," she thought as she felt the blunt intrusion of his thickly swollen cock vibrate through every sinew, and the soft, spongy flesh of her widely stretched anal passage was trembling in the pleasure-pain that filled her ceaselessly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dinner With the Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds