Dinner with the Boss Ch. 3

*******

Herb groaned above Carolyn, digging his hands into her ass cheeks as she bucked beneath his pillaging cock. She made indistinct mewlings into the bed covers with his every lunge, feeling as though a telephone pole had been pushed up her ass.

"Fuck back, fuck back," Herb growled. "Push back."

Carolyn felt his sadistic thrusting as the sight of her squirming body only aroused him to more violent actions, and he stroked frenziedly into her soft, luscious flesh as she wallowed obscenely, raising and lowering her hips to drive his cock deeper into her rubbery channel. She rested her head on the bedspread, her left hand still caressing his balls which were pounding her asscheeks unmercifully, running a finger over the bottom of his cock as he lunged in and out, then returning to the folds of her own cunt, masturbating profusely.

Trancelike, lost in reverie, she looked up just as a large shadow loomed in the doorway, silhouetted by the hall light. It was Paul Thorson! He walked slowly across to the bed, his large cock held high by his rubbing hand and his balls swinging freely against his inner thighs . Carolyn was unable to speak or free herself from the sexual trap she was in as Paul knelt before her on the bed.

"Hello Mrs. Bates," he said grinning. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself."

"Oh, God," Herb groaned, his body twisted above her. "She's wild! She's absolutely wild!"

"No...no," moaned Carolyn. Tears of shame at being caught like this streamed down her face, but still the magnificent sodomizing of her asshole continued unabated.

"Do you like Herb, Carolyn?" Paul asked solicitously. "Do you like being fucked in the ass?"

"Oooohhhh no," Carolyn said. But then Herb jerked, driving another fraction of an inch up into the straining walls of her rectum. An electric bolt of lightning seared into her stomach, and her brain, already reeling from the impact of his sodomizing, could not contain any vestige of modesty. "Yes! Yes! I love it."

"That's what I thought," Paul replied smugly. "Herb knows what he's doing, all right."

"Wha ..what are you doing here?" she whimpered.

"I finished with Sylvia," Paul said. "We ate each other out and I filled her throat with my cum, but I'm ready to go again."

"Fine," Herb grunted, still moving inside Carolyn's ass. "Join in, friend. There's more than enough for two here."

"Nooooo," wailed Carolyn. "Leave us alone."

Both Herb and Paul laughed at her prudishness. Carolyn looked up, catching nothing in her vision except the erect cock of Paul as it towered above her. The hall light played on it, highlighting every ridge in its massive bulk. Paul lowered himself on the bed, and his cock was only inches away from her tightly clenched lips.

"Let's see if you can suck cock as well as Phillip's wife," he said. "Kiss it."

He fumbled with his fingers at her mouth, and then Carolyn felt a sticky sponginess being pressed to her cheek. Paul splayed his legs on either side of her face and lifted her head with the flat of his hand, pushing against her forehead while with the other hand he guided his pulsing member into her mouth. He groaned, pressing his cock past her lipstick-rimmed lips. She resisted slightly, still protesting the rape of her helpless face, but then Herb gave a violent forward thrust into her widespread anus, and she shot forward, impaling Paul's thick cock in the wet and warm cavern of her mouth. She felt his hugeness slither along her tongue and then lodge with its pulsating head against the back of her throat.

"Suck, baby, suck," Paul wheezed harshly. And mindless with the drubbing of her asshole, Carolyn's lips ovaled around his cock. His balls bounced against her chin and the musky odor of his groin filled her nostrils with flaring desire as his pubic hair brushed against her cheeks.

Behind her Herb felt himself building to a climax. He looked at his friend who was facing him, and grinning broadly at him, he gripped Carolyn's waist and began to fuck her now unresisting asshole harder and faster, battering his loins against her smooth quivering buttocks as his breath came in short, hot jerks. He stared down at her gyrating back and stretched the moons of her asscheeks as far as they would go with his fingers, watching his cock saw into the moist, pink flanges of her ass.

Carolyn, mindless from the double drubbing, moaned frantically around the giant cock ripping her tender mouth. Suddenly, a new thought blazed its way to her. Herb...then Paul...what if...Tony were to find her here. How low he would think she had sunk, and how she would hate that. Hate it? No, she would love it! Sensuous thrills raced through her and she bucked wildly as the two men worked their magic upon her. Tony was what she was missing and she wanted him here, pushing into her cunt while the other two fucked her other holes. That would be the final, culminating experience of all her sexual dreams.

*******

Tony stepped from the bathroom, having left the resting Linda while he went to take a leak. He stopped as he emerged into the living room, and immediately his cock grew from limpness to new-found erection as he saw the obscene and lascivious rites of copulation spread before him. Phillip Jackson was fucking Linda, or rather Linda was on top of the lawyer, sliding up and down his glistening cock with a glazed look in her eyes. Phillip was fondling her heaving breasts with his hands, jerking and pumping wildly in time with her tempo, and watching them was the naked Jennie Marlowe, her legs spread wide as she sat beside the flailing buttocks of the couple.

Jennie was masturbating, her fingers sunk to their hilt in her cunt, while she propped herself up on one arm in order to watch. Tony could see the tender pink pussy lips suck around her fingers, seemingly drawing them further inside her wet cunt She was tossing her head back and forth, completely caught up in the sight of Phillip's big cock sawing in and out of Linda while her own fingers dug deeper into the depths of her pussy.

Then Sylvia stepped out of the kitchen. At the sight of Tony's lust-engorged cock, she put down the drink she had just made and moved quickly to his side. She smiled at him and reached down, replacing his hand with her own on his bulging cock.

"Why don't we go see what your wife is up to?" she asked mischievously.

Then, towing him along behind her by his aching prick, Sylvia led him to the bedroom.

"Jesus, Jesus Christ," gasped Tony at the scene before him. He stared involuntarily at the sight of his lovely wife sucking Paul's cock while Herb wildly thrust into her from behind.

Sylvia led Tony to the side of the bed, not three feet from where his wife and the two men were performing and then dropped to her knees in front of him. With one quick motion she drew his cock deep into her mouth and began sucking lustily.

Tony could feel his cock swelling even larger as Sylvia took him deep into her throat while his eyes were riveted to the sight of Herb fucking into his wife from behind while Paul pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her welcoming mouth. Tiny sounds reached his ears, and Tony's attention was arrested by the unmistakable sounds of his wife's lovemaking.

"I love it...I love both your cocks in each end of me like this," Carolyn gasped. "Push your cock in my mouth Paul, and Herb don't stop fucking my asshole."

Tony froze with his cock embedded deep in Sylvia's throat. Carolyn was being fucked in the ass! He had assumed Herb was fucking her cunt doggie style, but here she was, sucking Paul's cock and also taking it in the ass.

Carolyn dipped her tongue around Paul's swollen cock, her belly jerking from the battering Herb was giving her ass. Her loins churned with anticipation and she wriggled on the bed as the two cocks continued to thrust into her.

Tony could hardly breathe. His cock heaved with throbbing hardness as he watched his wife on the bed, Paul's giant cock shoved in her mouth, her head bobbing upon his lust-hardened member as he pistoned until her lips touched his pubic hair. And Herb pulling her buttocks apart with his hands and staring down with a lewd expression as her tiny rectum clasped his cock like a rubbery fist. Then Herb sank his rampaging cock into the quivering, puckered flesh and traced his finger down under her thighs and dipped into the soft, wet fleece of her pubic hair.

Carolyn moaned through her tightly ovaled lips, and this excited Tony even more. He had to have her too, had to join in the pillaging and lascivious rape of her body. The sights had peaked his lust to the point where his cock was bloated with anticipation of participating in the incredible scene before him. He pulled his cock from Sylvia's sucking mouth and cried "I've got to fuck you, Carolyn. Do you hear me? I've got to fuck you, too."

"Mmmmmm," moaned Carolyn around the cock in her mouth. "Oh, yes, yes darling. I want you inside me too." Just the idea of having Tony fuck her cunt while Herb screwed her ass and Paul fucked her mouth stirred her further, and she fucked back at the two men even harder as she awaited Tony's arrival.

Tony clambered on the bed, ignoring Sylvia's wail of frustration, and began to worm his way under her heavily perspiring nakedness, letting her soft belly beat a tattoo of sexual cadence against his face. He slithered slowly along, while Carolyn, sensing his presence, raised herself so that his passage was possible. She looked down as he positioned himself and realized that he was going to fuck her - just liked he promised. He was going to put his magnificent cock up her cunt while Herb was fucking her ass!

Tony worked his way between Herb's spread legs, then between his wife's until his mouth was tickling the edges of Carolyn's pussy. He removed her still masturbating hand and replaced it with his lips, and he kissed the soft sweet folds of her labia, nuzzling her searing pussy with his nose and lips. He probed the lips of her pussy until he found her clit with his tongue, and she whimpered around the cock in her mouth as he teased the nubbin of flesh with his teeth. He ran his tongue tip around and around, his tempo matching the beat of the anal fucking Herb was giving Carolyn only a scant inch from him. He could see and Herb's surging cock as it pumped deep inside his wife's rectal passage, and he could feel the tremors the pummeling was causing in Carolyn's body. It spurred him onward, massaging her pink slit and flailing his head from side to side.

Carolyn labored her mouth around Paul's churning cock, wildly undulating her ass as the sensuous abuse the three men were giving her continued without pause. She pushed down with her hips on Tony's voraciously sucking mouth, driving his tongue deeper into her steaming cunt.

Tony slithered beneath her kneeling body again, until he was nearer her head and his legs stuck out behind her, in between the heavily flexing thighs of Herb. His stiff, upraised cock brushed against her moist pussy as Carolyn waved her impaled buttocks wildly. Herb, grinning at the thought of what Tony was about to do, forced Carolyn's sodomized asshole lower, until her grinding cunt lips were poised over her husband's seeking cock. Then, with a furious lunge, Tony surged upwards, his buttocks off the bed and his pistoning cock charged into his wife's pussy with unerring aim.

Her cunt seemed to have a suction of its own, sucking his cock up to its hardened hilt, rubbing against Herb's great pole with only the thin membrane of her cuntal and rectal walls separating the two shafts.

It was as though Tony and Herb had planned this attack, for, as if by signal, the two men began to fuck her in perfect unison. They both withdrew until only the heads of their pricks were inside her - Tony's by the grip of her insatiable pussy lips, and Herb's by the tight constriction of her stretched ass. Then they plunged simultaneously deep up inside her, pushing against each other as they pulsed along the twin channels of her writhing loins.

"Aaaagggghhhhh!", Carolyn screamed around the still buffeting cock in her mouth. "More! More!. Don't stop!. Don't ever stop."

They gave her more, pumping and pulsing in and out - again and again they screwed her, their balls making harsh slapping sounds as they bounced off each other - the soft sloshing of fluids from Carolyn's vaginal and anal pummeling mingled in the pink strip of flesh between her stretched openings.

Incredible delight surged through Carolyn, sending her to another world. She massaged the wrinkled sack of Paul's scrotum and teased the base of his cock with her fingers as the hard shaft was completely absorbed in her ovaled mouth. She sucked and stroked his rod in time with the rhythmic fucking she was receiving in her ass and cunt, and her tongue flicked around the swollen, throbbing head in her mouth, pushing into the tiny hole at the end, and lapping his foreskin.

Paul flexed his buttocks, the sight of her lovely soft lips puckered and hungry as her head bobbed on his cock sending extra thrills to his already bursting brain. Tony was now able to stare up and catch the magnificent sight of Paul's massive cock being sucked by his wife, and the view caused him to shove his cock deeper into her cunt, and that in turn made her squeal and peel back her lips from the pleasure of it all. Her teeth clung to Paul's rock-hard shaft like a dog to an ankle, and then the vision was over as she let her lips softly close over the swollen rod of flesh and continue to suck on it voraciously.

Carolyn was aware that Tony was about to cum and she began to suck the cock in her mouth harder and harder for his enjoyment. She dug her nails gently in Paul's engorged rod, leaving thin white trails on the purplish wet shaft, and then suddenly Herb began to cry out behind her as Paul pushed his cock even deeper into her mouth and Tony groaned beneath her.

They were all about to cum together!!!

Deep within her bowels, Herb was shooting thin streams of searing white fluids, his convulsing balls emptying their cum into her. Paul spurted in her mouth and Tony was fascinated at the number of times his wife had to bloat her cheeks and swallow, and he suddenly lifted his ass and shot his thick cum into the soft, clasping cavern of her cunt, blasting his hot sperm into her deeply as she writhed her hips furiously while she continued to hungrily milk the juice of Paul's tremendous explosion with her nibbling lips.

Carolyn, her climax the last to arrive, thrust her buttocks back on the expanded shafts of her lovers, her every muscle contracting as her asshole closed around Herb's ejaculating cock like an angry fist, and her cunt muscles flexed to total hardness as they clenched Tony's meat. She gulped and swallowed Paul's semen, greedily sucking the onrushing surge so as not to waste a drop of his hot, delicious milk. Some of the cum dribbled from her ovaled lips and hung on her chin and she scooped it up with her tongue.

On and on her orgasm went, and she screamed out her release as her body twitched and writhed. Gradually the three cocks grew limp and they withdrew from her. Paul's came last and she continued to nibble on it thankfully, lapping up the final traces of his cum. Then he slid away and Carolyn raised her head and smiled at her husband. She lowered her face and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"I love you," she whispered to him.

"I love you too darling," murmured Tony.

"Christ that was good," Paul sighed, collapsing on the bed.

"Yeah, the best," groaned Herb.

Suddenly a woman's high-pitched wail of frustration rang out in the room. "Fine for all of you," shouted Sylvia. "You all got yours, but what about me?"

They all turned and saw Sylvia standing beside the bed, her fingers massaging her tender pink slit. "C'mon," she cried, "Who's going to take me on?"

"Me," yelled Paul, jumping for her.

"Me too," Herb shouted, diving after him as they all tumbled to the floor. Tony and Carolyn watched as the three people were soon fucking and sucking in front of them.

After that, the party continued to run its course. Carolyn and Tony found themselves caught up in various groupings of men and women, as every conceivable combination was tried and finally Carolyn fell asleep. The bed was used many times as she lay there, but she slept undisturbed. A few times she was sampled as she dozed, but the licking or spraying of cum on her body failed to arouse her. She went through the motions of fucking automatically.

Then the first pink rays of dawn appeared and Tony shook her aware gently. She was still too sleepy to care, so he bundled her clothes together and tenderly carried her downstairs to the car and home.

*******

Three months had passed since that wild, orgiastic night at Phillip Jackson's house when Tony came home to Carolyn's waiting arms after work one day.

"Hi, baby," he said as he gathered her into his arms, his fingers moving up and down her buttocks. Carolyn rubbed her pelvis against his groin, and she felt his cock begin to harden from her movements.

"Let's go out for dinner," said Carolyn. "We can go to that little Italian place we like so much."

"OK" said Tony, "but first, let's fuck."

Carolyn reached down and grasped his swollen cock and squeezed it. She felt Tony's fingers kneading the firm flesh of her buttocks, one hand sliding down under the hem of her skirt to stroke the soft bare flesh of her thigh. "I want you to suck me before we make love," he said. "I want you to suck my cock, honey."

"Will you kiss my pussy?"

"You know I will."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Tony gathered her up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and then began to remove his trousers.

"I met a young couple in the office today - Gene and Diane Lawson. He's a young lawyer, just come to work for us and they both look just like we did the first time we got involved with Phillip Jackson."

"In other words, ripe for the plucking...or whatever?"

"If things are handled right," he smiled wickedly.

"What does she look like?" Carolyn asked.

"Diane? She's tall and lithe, with nice tight hips and full breasts and beautiful soft lips. Maybe as soft as yours," Tony said as he stood before her nude, his hardened cock jutting forward enticingly. "I hope her lips are as butter soft as yours, my love, when she takes my cock into her mouth."

Carolyn reached out and encircled his shaft with her fingers, leaning forward from her sitting position on the bed as she drew Tony closer to her. Her tongue snaked out and began to run little circles around the lubricated swollen head of his prick. "I'm sure they'll be almost as soft, my dearest," she crooned just before she took the whole of his blood-swollen cock between her soft, nibbling lips. "almost, but not quite."

Later on that month, Tony had to admit that Carolyn had been right - Diane Lawson's mouth on his cock was almost but not quite as soft as his lovely young wife's.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds