• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Directed: !PING! Moments

Directed: !PING! Moments

Written under the Direction of and Approved by IF.

*****

!PING! Her texts were set to a specific tone so I knew it was her. Turning over my phone, I read: 'Naked.'

No question mark. No smile icon. It was a direction. Bitch. Chuckling, and shaking my head, I sent back: 'I'm working. smile imoji'

!PING! '10...9...'

!PING! ' 8...7...'

Not that it was a huge problem. To get the pic at least. I was naked. But I was also working. Still, with the clock ticking, as it were, I placed my phone on the floor, adjusted my feet to either side of the phone to clear for an upshot, set the timer and straightened back up, adjusting my computer on the makeshift standing desk of cutting board over kitchen sink to make sure my face wouldn't be visible.

!PING!

!PING!

Then at long last the!SNAP! of the phone cam.

!PING!

I ignored the messages, knowing I was already late...for her count of 10. I wanted to be very sure the pic went to her. Can you imagine if it went to someone else? Even sending it to her was scary as hell. Hence the fact I kept my face out of any and every shot.

!PING! 'Ignoring me. Demerits.'

!PING! 'Late sending. Demerits.'

!PING! 'Too dark for clear view. Demerits.'

!PING! 'Where the hell are you working?'

I tapped in: 'Standing desk. Cutting board over the kitchen sink. wink emoji' Sent it.

Then thought I should try to buy-back some 'points'. So I quickly tapped in, and sent: 'BTW,!PING! eggplant emoji; smile emoji'

She was much quicker. Rapid fire:

!PING! 'You lie.'

!PING! 'You're male'

Btw, my hardon really did react to every one of these!PING!s... rolling and twitching involuntarily.

!PING! 'Proof'

!PING! 'Now.'

!PING! '10...'

'Please...' my fingers were stiff, uncooperative. I hit Send, hoping to buy time.

'My cam timer is either 3 or 10.'

!PING! 'I know.'

!PING! 'Use 3'

'Too quick then.'

!PING! 'I know'

!PING! 'smile emoji'

!PING! 'That's part of the fun.'

'What can I do?'

!PING! 'Well'

!PING! 'Let's see'

!PING! 'Demerits'

!PING! 'Demerits'

!PING! 'Demerits'

!PING! 'Demerits. Late again.'

!PING! 'Demerits. Because I can. smile emoji'

!PING! 'Demerits. Because there's still no prove of eggplant emoji.'

'How can I prove it?'

!PING! 'Pic'

!PING! 'Demerits. For asking. Lol'

!PING! 'Put it on the counter'

!PING! '10...'

That's not easy. You have to go up on tiptoe...put your balls on the chill marble...get your hands to steady. Oh, and remember to remove timer from the cam. Three attempts later, I finally had one that was reasonably clear.

!PING! 'That's not eggplant emoji'

The phone actually rang - instantly pushing my heart into pounding mode, and my cock into full hardon: when I saw her name on the screen. It took me two tries to get my shaky finger on the accept button and several more tries to get it on speaker.

She simply launched right in, the amusement clear in her voice: "I won, you lost. You sent me IOUs. I still have several IOUs from past games that you haven't paid off."

"I..."

She simply talked over me: "This time you don't get to stall. You don't get to ask me what I'd like. Offer what you're prepared to do and I'll say yes or no. You get to keep offering and keep doing until I say the debt is paid. Understood?"

"Yes."

Silence.

I don't know where the idea came from. But I said it aloud: "I'll write up the story of last night."

"I was there. Well, here, but there...why would I accept that?"

"I'll include pix."

She chuckled, her voice melodic down the line. "Pix?"

"I already have the card hands. I'll insert, you know, pix of my hardon in appropriate places."

"You mean pix of your erect penis."

"Yes, erect penis." Finicky about language, you see.

Laughing now, she said: "You're going to re-stage the game, with photos of your erect penis in appropriate, uhm, conditions, throughout the evening?"

"Yes."

There was a pause. Then: "Are you really writing at the kitchen sink?"

"Yes."

'Are the blinds open?"

Taking the hint, I reached out and pulled the little cord, lifting the blinds. The temp in that kitchen had gone through the roof. "It is now."

"Good. Just remember everyone you can see can see you. Instructions by text." And she rang off, chuckling.

!PING! 'You're going to write the story of this past hour'

!PING! 'With pix'

!PING! 'If I approve'

!PING! 'You'll get a series'

!PING! 'Of household tasks'

!PING! 'To write up'

!PING! 'With Pix'

!PING! 'And probably'

!PING! 'Demerit penalties'

!PING! 'Wiith pix'

!PING! 'To include in the story'

!PING! 'As they are assigned'

!PING! 'If I approve'

!PING! 'Then and only then'

!PING! 'You'll get permission'

!PING! 'To write up last nights game'

!PING! 'With pix.'

!PING! ' Oh'

!PING! 'And if I approve of that'

!PING! 'I'll be bringing'

!PING! 'home':

!PING! 'Some new toys'

!PING! 'Floggers'

!PING! 'Crops'

!PING! 'To try out'

!PING! 'On your lovely penis'

!PING! 'And gorgeous testicles'

I finally broke in, with the one word 'Understood.'

Silence. The ordeal of being her partner had reached another delicious level. Recalling, I took steps to ensure some mitigation...by organizing, staging and taking a replacement of the earlier upshot. This one well lit...so the definition of, quote, 'my lovely erect penis' and 'gorgeous testicles' were both sharp and clear.

It took probably a dozen attempts: all with one eye out the window, a shutter and twitch resulting from every passing person and/or vehicle on the road. But I didn't dare move. Knowing her, she would be matching up the drip, of something or other, on the cupboard door. Checking that every shot was taken in the same place from the same angle.

Sure enough.

!PING! 'Changed my mind'

!PING! 'First clean that cupboard'

!PING! '10...'

!PING! 'Changed my mind again.'

!PING! 'Stop touching yourself'

!PING! 'Both hands on your head.'

!PING! 'Now when I say'

!PING! 'Close your eyes'

!PING! 'Uh-uh, wait for it.'

!PING! 'When your eyes are closed'

!PING! 'Imagine.'

!PING! 'Close your eyes NOW'

And she was there, right in front of me - upturned hand slowly closing on the testicles...making me squirm and wriggle and sweat...and... opening my eyes, hands still on my head...I watched my erect penis pulse - spurting cum...sucking all the air and energy from me in a full blown shuttering orgasm...

!PING! Brought me out of my reverie...for a message reading: 'Do you have something to tell me? wink emoji; horny-devil emoji; whip hand emoji; LOLOL'

Heart thudding and breath still short, I grabbed a dishcloth and dropped to my haunches to wipe up the cum...and the drops in the cabinet front, which looked a lot like the 'whip hand emoji', at least to my eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Directed: !PING! Moments

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds