• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Director of Personnel Ch. 2

Director of Personnel Ch. 2

123

I couldn't believe my good luck. When I hired my first secretary and suggested she show her loyalty by giving me a blow-job, I was afraid I'd be reported and fired.

INSTEAD, the 19 yr. old little slut-applicant not only gave me the blow-job I asked for; I was about to find out that those in power over me were MUCH MORE PERVERTED than I! My 'Sexual Perks' were about to climb to the top of the 'Corporate Charts'.

Young Miss Gail Wilson was hired as my Personal Secretary. I still couldn't get that erotic scene out of my head. The little 19-yr. old 'eager-beaver' had been on her knees at my feet swallowing the frothy cum from her new boss's cock. In her fantasy of sucking-off her 'daddy', she asked if daddy could "make more cock-sauce for your little girl's din-din tonight?" Would I? Did I? Yessss, indeedy do!

After Gail was processed and issued our company manual, G.O.'s (General Orders) and S.O.P.'s (Standard Operating Procedures), I took my new 'little daughter-Secretary out to dinner and we celebrated her new position. I took Gail to a motel where I continued a more personal in-depth training of her official secretarial duties ala Boss Larry's way. I issued her my new manual titled, "L.F.S.P.'s" (Larry's Fucking and Sucking Procedures). Of course, the entire manual had to be 'injected and digested orally'. Miss Gail Wilson proved to be a very 'quick study' indeed!

Bright and early the next morning I dropped her off at her apartment so she could get dressed for her first day as my Secretary. As I waited for Gail, I reflected on my marriage. I had told my wife I was on an emergency at our Orange County plant and would have to stay overnight to get it straightened out. I always had an 'Over-nighter' in the trunk packed with a fresh change of cloths for legitimate purposes. This was the first time I had actually used it to cheat on my wife. Our marriage was just about over anyway. Jean and I were working with a divorce attorney and we hadn't slept together for over 2 years. Not much need for feeling guilty over my lie. I certainly didn't want to rub Jean's nose in my personal conduct!

As we drove to the office I stroked Gail's thigh. Sitting close to her newfound daddy and boss, she leaned her head on my comforting shoulder. It was a beautiful day and she looked so damn cute in her short little skirt and lacy blouse. Her loving demeanor and sexy conversation confirmed the fact I had picked a winner of a Secretary!

Once at work I acquainted her with the Inter-com., phone systems, filing system and just enough basic information to get her settled and comfortable on her first day. We spent the rest of the morning introducing her to the other corporate officers and their staff. I had a 3:00 p.m. interview scheduled with a 2nd applicant and told Gail I may need her assistance during the interview. I had no idea at the time, just how fucking delicious her ass-isstance was going to be!

It was already 12:30 when I sent Gail to the cafeteria for lunch. I had to take a pass because the morning was shot getting Gail squared away. I needed to study my 3 o'clock so I would be prepared for the interview. I had just opened her folder when Mrs. Schwimmer breezed into my office unannounced.

Yvette (Mrs. Schwimmer) was Chairman of the Board and wife of the deceased founder of our company. Although 51, she had the looks of a 39-yr. old woman. Extremely attractive and possessing all the wealth and power her position had brought. She also had made good used of the latest techniques in cosmetic surgery. Her body had been 'honed for the bone'-men's hard boners! She had the best Beverly Hills Surgeon that money could buy and it showed. At 5'-6" her long legs, narrow waist and piercing green-eyes were framed by the most beautiful long blond hair cascading down to a set of 38 DD tits that gave me the 'Waa-Waas' every time I looked at her.

*For your edification I will explain the term 'Waa-Waas'. It came from comedian Buddy Hackett. One night I caught the 'Johnny Carson Show' and his guest, Buddy Hackett, used the term 'Waa-Waa' when describing a beautiful lady. When Johnny raised that questioning eyebrow of his, Buddy said; "You know Johnny, dats when ya ain't had none in a long..long time an ya see a babe wit a big set a gazoongas walk by an ya go….Waauaa, Waauaa!" Buddy punctuated the expression in a vibrating guttural noise that came all the way from his gut to his throat in such a riotous way as to cause the normally stoic Johnny to practically fall out of his chair in a fit of laughter.

I nearly got lost in staring at Mrs. Schwimmer's big 38 DD's. I was definitely thinking 'Waa-Waa'! When I pried my eyes loose and raised them to her beautiful face she was smiling. "Well Larry, how do you like them?" I started stammering and Yvette just laughed and sat her cute butt down on the corner of my desk facing me. "Don't bother Larry, I'm still not used to men's staring eyes…but I like it when I catch them looking at me."

She crossed her legs giving me a quick peek up the insides of her gorgeous thighs. NO WAY! I could have sworn that she had just pulled a 'Sharon Stone' and given me a flash of her furry little beaver! Yvette simply continued smiling and began telling me why she was here (unannounced) with no one else around!

Larry, I knew you just sent Miss Wilson to lunch and was here alone in your office. Do you know how I knew? (She definitely had my attention.) Your office is 'bugged'."

I sat 'bolt' upright as my jaw dropped open in disbelief. Shit this was it! I was going to get 'canned'!

"I also have two hidden video cameras installed. One over there inside the Smoke Detector and the 2nd in your reception room inside the picture on the wall next to your secretary's desk. With those two cameras I can see and hear everything that goes on in your office. Larry…you've been a very busy and a very naughty boy!"

My throat was dry and my face must have been drained of all its blood because Yvette got a concerned look on her face. Waiving her had back and forth in a casual manner she said, "Don't worry Larry. Your job is secure. I have a reason for all this and that's why I'm here now. You didn't get the job of Director of Personnel by accident. I made sure Alan (her son and company vice-president) wouldn't be able to make the 'Job Fair'. I saw the work you did on the presentation and was very impressed! And don't bother thanking me. You're more than qualified for the job…I need done". (I need done?) As Alice in Wonderland said, "This was getting curious-er and curious-er!"

Yvette stood up and walked behind the back of my leather swivel chair. Placing her hands gently on my shoulder she said, " You know Larry, I've been very lonely since my husband's death. This is a small community and for the good of the company and my reputation I've had to maintain a very boring and very low profile. Now that I know you don't mind cheating on your wife…I figure you just might be the man I've been waiting for. A man who can take care of…all…my needs." (all…her needs?) Could the Mad Hatter be far behind?

My brain was whirling like a spastic eggbeater. Questions started whipping up from the beating inside my brain. "Mrs. Schwimmer, how could you see what happened yesterday? I don't see any cameras in my office." I was whining like a little kid whose hand had just gotten 'caught in the cookie jar'. Only it wasn't my hand, it was my cock. Instead of a cookie jar, it had been caught sliding into young Gail Wilson's mouth. Like Alice, my dream was also turning into a nightmare!

Yvette leaned over the back of my chair and lowered her hands to the front of my trousers. Using one hand she loosened my belt. She then began to snake the other hand under my belt creeping slowly down my belly. As her fingernails began working their way into my briefs I felt the sensitive nerves in my stomach start kicking the muscles of my Pec's to attention. My cock was aching for an invitation to join Alice's tea party!

"They're called 'pin-hole' color cameras Larry. It's a new system called 'Remote Watch Plus'. I can lay in bed with my remote control and then 'click-click' up pops channel 98. Then 'click-click' up pops Larry's office with his big hard cock in slutty little Miss Wilson's mouth. I've got a new CD-ROM which I burned yesterday just for you. It's there in my purse. I thought you might like to share it with your wife tonight. The quality is excellent and the sounds of her sucking and calling you her "daddy' will, I'm sure, please your wife to no-end!" Yup, she just found 'Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee'…only they both looked a lot like me!

Yvette was whispering all of this in my ear. I felt her hot breath licking at my lobes! Her fingers now found their mark and she began a sensual raking of her fingernails gently up and down my rock hard cock. The feeling of her hand coupled with the knowledge that she could destroy me was excruciating. I felt like she was the mad Queen of Hearts and about to yell, "Off with his head!" I started squirming as she lowered her hand further and gently cupped my scrotums. "Face it Larry, I have you by your smooth hairy balls. There's no reason you can't give me what I need too. I think you'll learn to enjoy what I have in store for my new Personnel Director." (In store? For me?) Oh shit…here comes the executioner with that big ol' axe.

Yvette removed her hand giving my cock one final sensual squeeze. Again positioning herself back onto my desk she said, "Larry honey, I'll take your silence as a form of agreement to what I've said thus far. You and I can do a lot for this company. I need to gain the willing co-operation of everyone in management. I have power but without control it isn't enough. I can't fuck everyone in management. But if you agree to fuck me…then you…and I can fuck everyone else necessary. (Now that sounded a whole lot better!)

I looked at her and said, "Daddy Like"! Yvette gave me a big ol' smile and winked.

"Little Miss Wilson wasn't an accident. I hand picked her as your secretary knowing you would take the bait. Your 3:00 o'clock interview will become my son's Personal Secretary. There's going to be a lot of changes in management due to your appointments of new employees as dictated by me. You and I are going to control the men of this company by means of 'P.O.P.'. Power of the Pussy'! And now Larry, I think it's high-time you started with my little neglected pussy."

With that Yvette stood up and hiked her dress up around her waist. No doubt about it! I was right. No panties! Her beautifully trimmed bush was beckoning. I was about to be used in a most wonderful way. All of her intrigue and hot, demanding talk had my cock dancing in my pants. The dance I wanted to do with Yvette was the 'Horizontal Mambo'.

Yvette said, "Slide your chair over here to momma. That's right!"

Yvette then unbuttoned her blouse baring those marvelous melons. I couldn't believe how different her tits were from Gail's. Gail's were tiny and cute! Yvette's breasts were huge and firm. I was getting lockjaw from just seeing them close-up and naked! Her Surgeon was much more than a mere Surgeon. He was a fucking artist! Yvette had areolas larger than silver dollars. They were dark purple in contrast to her lily-white skin. Her tits had large blue veins feeding upon the puffy nipples, which were beginning to crinkle in anticipation of my approaching hands and mouth. Standing up, I placed my hands on both breasts. They were firm and youthful feeling. I had never felt tits that were the result of plastic surgery. I had seen some in girly magazines but Yvette's were as good as any photo I had seen; and she was offering them up to me so I could suck on them. I almost came in my pants!

Yvette sucked air into her lungs causing the huge double D's to swell even larger. "Bite them Larry. Suck my nipples hard, baby."

She got right to the point. Yvette was in no mood for smooching and a lot of foreplay. She simply wanted me to slobber all over those big mounds of hers and I had to agree that it was a fan-fucking-tastic idea!

"They need a lot of luvin' honey. And so does momma's little pussy. They both need your tongue to bring them back to life. I've been neglected too goddamn long."

I had been sucking and biting on Yvette's nipples. When she got to the part about it being "too goddamn long", she punctuated it by grabbing my tie around the knot and yanking my face down to introduce me to her 'little missy pussy'. Placing both hands behind my neck she pulled my face into her musky crotch. Her neglected pussy was in 'heat' and the thick heavy smell was heavenly!

I was once again sitting down in my chair with my nose buried in her wonderful cunny. Yvette lifted one leg at a time and placed each of her high heels carefully onto the armrest of my chair. Now the scene was complete and the stage set. "Let the fucking games begin."

Her long legs were elevated and wide open exposing her beautiful beaver to my hungry eyes. It looked like lunch was being served. I was getting special 'room service' and would not go hungry today! With blouse open and legs spread, she had prepared a sumptuous feast for my eating.

Yvette must have been anticipating this for a long time because her succulent pussy was drenched. The finely twined curly hairs of her bush were laden with drops of cunt juice. Lying slowly back on my wide desk, she further exposed her pussy. "It's time to eat me Larry. Lick mamma's hungry pussy and make me cum."

Placing my arms under the back of both her knees I began to slowly lift. Rotating her hips up and back, I exposed her beautiful firm round derriere so that her pussy was before my eager mouth. Her cute little 'brownie' was staring back at me. As my pointy wet tongue made contact with her tiny winking rosebud, she let out a muffled cry. I loved being the cause of a woman making noises as I make love to her. It's a heady feeling of power for a man. I began slithering my tongue from her tightly closed hole up to her gaping wet snatch. Lifting my tongue higher, I lathered her slit slowly and ended my travels on the pink pearly bud of her protruding clit. Swirling my tongue around and around her clitty, I could feel it harden and protrude even more.

The hood of her clit was draped back and her little pearl begging for attention. I flicked my tongue up and down. Again Yvette responded with more guttural noises of approval. I flicked it much faster and she began talking dirty to me. "Oh baby that feels so good. Lick my pussy, lick my little clitty, and make me cum. I'm such a bitch aren't I? Eat your bitch baby. I want to be Larry's nasty…little bitch."

With that she trailed off into a mild, soft orgasm. I could feel her body tense and a small amount of wet flowing juice squeezed from the contractions deep within her pussy. It was as hot lava slowly seeping from the mouth of an erupting volcano. I stopped and let her come down slowly. Yvette started to lift up. "That was very nice honey…thank you!"

"Lay back down my big titted corporate bitch. Ol' Larry is just getting your pussy warmed up for the 'Big O'."

Lifting her face, she said, "You mean there's more? Oh honey, I don't know if I can take much more."

I didn't say anything more. I just buried my face back into her hot, wet, pussy. The heady smell from her fresh cum was really turning on my brain cells and switching the neurons into overload. I was back in control of the situation; at least for the moment! I sucked her clit between my teeth and bit down gently as I vacuumed it with the rough surface of my tongue. Now it was her turn to squirm. I began triggering her clit and flicking it up and down as though it were a miniature punching bag and my tongue the gloves of a boxer 'tattooing' her little 'bag' into a staccato of rhythmic coital harmony. Yvette was beginning to slightly tremble once again. This time I was going to take her from a mild peak all the way to the top of fucking Mount Kiliminjaro!

Once again I lowered my tongue to her anus and began to repeat the slow sensual journey to her clitoris. This time however, I reached forward with my left hand and started massaging her right breast and nipple as I made the trip. She began a low moaning sound and a 'hunching' of her hips to my rubbing of her titty. I guessed right; the hot bitch was right breasted. I knew the sensation of my touch was sending a signal down into the heart of her pussy begging for a release. I twisted her pebbled nipple and felt another movement of her hips in response.

I continued swabbing her pussy with my tongue and lips working in concert with my fingers on her tight fleshy breast and hardening nipple. The stubby small protrusion of her nipple was getting very hard indeed. I was playing her like a finely tuned cello and she began to respond with a vibrating noise from her throat that was music to her new lover's ears.

"Oh yessss, Larry! There, honey…right there! Don't move…don't stop! Donnnnnn't….!"

Her hips and legs were beginning to quiver even more. I knew her pussy was mine. As I fastened my lips upon the bud of her clit and began sucking in earnest for the final assault that would conquer her senses and free her building orgasm; I inserted my long middle index finger into her tight wet cunt. Rotating my hand over, palm up, I reached deep inside and curled the tip of my finger upwards searching for the nerve-strings buried beneath her 'Mons De Venus' and the musical bridge of her pussy-cello I was now plucking with my nasty fat finger. She was about to make some very sweet music indeed!

There…finally I located the membrane of the tiny muscled tissue hiding the little button that was going to lift the busty Yvette onto the paradisiacal peak of that mountain she had been climbing. Higher and higher. Lifting and swirling I flicked her 'switch' side to side, forward and back. I could feel her quiver turn into a shudder and then…then; her hips bucked up into my face hard enough that I thought my nose might bled. I buried my nose and mouth tightly into the depth of her quivering quim! I kept the sucking pressure on her clit as she started to scream!

She was screaming but thank god, she had covered her mouth with both hands! The once hard corporate bitch was a quivering heap of Jell-O! I scooped out some of her fresh warm cunt-cream. She watched as I lifted the thick syrupy cream of her pussy to my lips and sucked in some her sweet nectar. She tasted hot and tangy! I wanted more so I lowered my face once again and slurped rudely at the source of her flow. I felt a harder surging in my pants at the taste of her dripping wet pussy! I wanted to whip out my spear and deliver the Coup de Gras to her bitchy demanding little ass. But then again, I think I just did! Maybe I should hold a little something back. I remembered the admonition, "Always leave them a little wanting".

Slowly she began to relax and compose herself. Sitting up, I could see tears of joy in her eyes. Yvette paid me the ultimate compliment by gently putting her tear-stained face to mine and giving me the sweetest kiss I had in years. Her kiss lingered as she sampled her own flavorful taste from my lips. "Thank you lover. That was soooo wonderful. You'll never know how much I've been looking forward to feeling like a woman again. I would make you cum too, but your 3:00 appointment will be here soon and you're going to need that hard tool in order to pry her little panty's off."

Yvette began putting herself back together. As she started buttoning her blouse, she called out over her shoulder. "Gail, honey are you out there?"

"Yes Mrs. Schwimmer."

"Good, I want you to leave Larry alone until after his appointment." Gail walked to the doorway of my office with a knowing smile. Obviously she'd heard Yvette getting her pussy sucked to a 'fare-thee-well'. "Mr. Kramer has a hard-on as big as your forearm and might try to get funny with you. Don't you let him! He needs to use it on Miss Helene Daily." (Damn, that caused the ol' spear to leap in my pants again!)

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Director of Personnel Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds